Glitch me (Glitchtrap x GN re...

By mushroomzy

[ON HOLD] ✷ You're a famous streamer, your fans had been begging you to play the new FNAF Help Wanted so you... More

ɨռʄօʀʍǟȶɨօռֆ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ օռɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաօ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶɦʀɛɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ʄօʊʀ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ʄɨʋɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ֆɨӼ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ֆɛʋɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ɛɨɢɦȶ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ռɨռɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ɛʟɛʋɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛʟʋɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶɦɨʀȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ʄօʊʀȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ʄɨʄȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ֆɨӼȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ռɨռɛȶɛɛռ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ օռɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ȶաօ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ȶɦʀɛɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ʄօʊʀ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ʄɨʋɛ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ֆɨӼ
ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶաɛռȶʏ ֆɛʋɛռ

ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ֆɛʋɛռȶɛɛռ

1.5K 71 203
By mushroomzy

TW: cringe content.

✷✷✷

(Your POV)

The next morning, I was pacing around the room nervously. I kept having flashbacks of yesterday night and that was making me red. I couldn't look at Will after hearing what he said. Soon, I hear a knock on the door and I start panicking.

- _______? Are you awake? - Will asks from the other side of the door.

- No! - I say but soon cover my mouth and facepalm. I only hear Will laughing.

- Yes, you are, silly. - he says, chuckling. - Come out, I prepared you breakfast.

- You... You did? - I ask, confused.

- Yup. - he answers proudly.

- Why though? - I ask, getting closer to the door and leaning my head on it.

- Well, you were feeling bad yesterday so I thought it would cheer you up. - he says sweetly, making me secretly melt.

- I... I'll be in the kitchen in a bit. - I say.

- Alright. I'll be waiting for you. - he says before leaving. I sigh.

I quickly change my clothes and try to look tidier than usual. I look at myself in the mirror and smile before rushing out of my bedroom. As I get to the kitchen I see Will sitting at the table and the food... It couldn't be a coincidence.

- Will? - I ask.

- Yes? - he answers with a smile. Making me blush, remembering what he said last night.

- How... How did you know I liked this for breakfast? - I ask. He oddly had prepared my favorite breakfast.

- Oh... I... I saw it on that picture right there and thought you liked it. - he says, pointing to a picture of me when I was little, eating this same breakfast with a big smile. I had completely forgotten I had that picture there... I guess he had been wandering around and seeing all the pictures I have.

- That's... Really kind of you, Will. - I say, smiling as I sit at the table, in front of him.

Will smiles and I put the first bite in my mouth, and God, it was delicious. I could only wonder how could he cook so well when it was literally his first time. As we eat, Will cleans his throat, clearly wanting to say something.

- What are the plans for today, ________? - he asks.

- Well, since our shift is only in the afternoon, I wanted to stop by the local library. - I say, stuffing my mouth with the delicious food.

- Library? - he looks at me. - You read?

- Well, sometimes... I mostly read stories online but someone recommended a book and I'm really interested. - I say, smiling.

- What kind of stuff do you usually read? - he asks, raising a brow. My face immediately gets red and I refuse to answer. A smirk appears on Will's face and he looks at me with a playful gaze. - Oh, _______. I didn't think you were the kind that read that naughty stuff.

- I DON'T! - I get defensive, embarrassed. - You... You got it wrong...

- Then what do you read, hm? - he pinches my nose, laughing.

- Romance. - I mumble.

- Just that? - he raises a brow.

- It's none of your business! - I throw my napkin crumpled into a ball at him, what only makes him laugh more.

- How cute, ________. - he pats my head before going back to eating.

We continue to eat out breakfast and I refuse to look at him, completely embarrassed. He would sometimes slightly touch my legs with his to call my attention but I would simply ignore, afraid of saying something that could embarass me even more.
After finally finishing eating and putting the dishes in the dishwasher, we leave the house and enter the car. As always, I was the one who was driving and the ride was quiet. But the problem was that Will was staring at me playfully and smirking the whole time, what made me very nervous.
When we finally got to the library, we quickly got out of the car and I basically ran inside the building to avoid Will a teasing. As soon as I got in, I waved at the librarian and quietly walked in between the bookshelves, looking for the one book I was interested in. Will had disappeared from my sight, what made me a bit worried and a bit relieved as well. I look through the books, running my finger through each cover, reading its' names. When I was turning to the next corridor, I was pushed against a bookshelf. I close my eyes tight due to the impact but as soon as I open them and look at who pushed me, my cheeks heat up. Will was towering over me, with a hand on the bookshelf, next to my head, and the other on his hip. He was looking down at me and had a big playful smirk.

- Why, hello there, cutie. - he says, with a playful tone.

I refuse to answer and turn my head to the side to not look at him. Soon, I feel his big warm hand on my chin, turning my face back to him.

- Don't look away. Look at me. - he says, a bit more serious. I gulp. - I know you were awake last night. Don't pretend you didn't hear my little "confession".

He says that while looking deeply into my eyes. He had a soft frown, and his lips were slightly turned into a small smile.

- What... Confession? I didn't hear anything... - I say, basically stuttering. He rolls his eyes and puts his other hand on the other side of my head, towering over me in a more intimate way.

- Don't play dumb, ________. - he says, looking down at me.

His face started getting closer. I was panicking. I wasn't ready for that. It was too early. We barely know each other. He's a virus.
What. Why. No.
I quickly lower myself and pass under his arms to run away. But unfortunately for me, he had good reflexes. He quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, pushing me against the bookshelf again, but this time, harder.

- Nah-ah-ah. You're not escaping from me. Not this time. - he says with a cocky smirk.

Completely red and embarrassed, I couldn't take it anymore. It was too much to me. Everything was going to fast. I don't want to date someone. No. I can't. I'm not ready. It's been so long since my last relationship. What if he gets disappointed. No. I can't do this.

- OW! - Will shouts in pain.

Completely panicked, I had hit him where it hurts the most with my knee. He bent in pain and I used that opportunity to ran away from him. I ran as fast as I can and hide behind a bookshelf a bit far away from where he was. I placed a hand on my chest, my heart was beating fast. My body was burning with embarrassed and confusion. Oh, God... The things he's doing with me... It's driving me crazy... But I need to stay strong. I'm not letting a virus get me that easily. I take deep breaths and, after finally calming down, I continue on my hunt for the book. Unfortunately, even after looking for it, I couldn't find it, and after asking the librarian about it, she said someone had took it some days before. I gave her my phone number so she could text me whenever the book came back. Since, the book I was looking for wasn't at the library, I ended up looking for something else to read. I was looking through the options when I found an interesting title. I carefully removed the book from the shelf and made my way to one of the tables. I sat at it and started pacifically reading the book. By far, it was very interesting. Soon, I feel something heavy being placed on my shoulder and a warm breath on my neck. Will put his chin on my shoulder and was looking, at the book, over it. He didn't say a thing but only his presence made my breath quicken.

- Are you nervous? - he whispers, expressionless.

- No... - I basically stutter, making him let out a quiet, and low, chuckle.

- You're a bad liar. - he whispers. He suddenly started nuzzling his face on my neck, which made me simply go crazy.

- Please... Stop... - I stutter again. I was so goddamn embarrassed. My face was red and my body was warm.

- Are you sure you want me to stop? - he teases me.

I hesitantly nod. He sighs against my neck and steps back. Honestly, I was already missing his warmth. It wasn't that bad, but I needed to play it cool. Or at least try to.

- Alright, then. - he pats my head before leaving.

I turn my head to look at him go. When he felt my gaze on his back, he turned around and winked at me, smirking again. I quickly turn back to my book and hide my red face behind it. I could feel him looking at me with that cocky smirk and that teasing gaze. I lay my forehead on the table, trying to hide myself as much as I could. I heard him chuckle again, which only made me even more embarrassed. Why couldn't he just leave me alone? Was it so fun to tease me? Why he likes to embarrass me so much? Only he made me this flustered, and he knew that, oh he knew that really damn well. I needed to gather courage and confront him face to face. I took at deep breath. It was now or never. Gathering all the courage I had, I quickly turned around, only to be meet with my worse nightmare. He was bending over, his face was only a finger away from mine. He had that characteristic smirk of his. All of his attitude made me cower. His gaze go from my eyes... Down to my lips. Oh God, I knew well what he wanted. I start leaning back to get away from him but he placed both hands on the table, on each side of me, and started leaning closer. I held the book in my hands as hard as I could as I leaned back until I couldn't anymore. Soon, I couldn't get away from him. My back was already against the table. I had nowhere to run, while he only got closer. His lips parted and his eyes slowly started closing. It was now. It was really happening. His lips were about to touch mine when...

✷✷✷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.1K 19
(•̀ᴗ•́)وUNPAUSED(•̀ᴗ•́)و "What a weirdo. He asked you to meet up at some children's pizza place at 11 o'clock at night? Definitely not, (Y/N)." "I kn...
157K 2.5K 26
[COMPLETE] (this shiz cringe af ur warned) You move into a new house with your friends. On that day everyone were hungry so you went with them to Fr...
153K 5.1K 31
#springtrapxreader "𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧...
2.1K 97 6
Mike Schmidt x Female Reader After recalling an incident at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza in your youth, you decide to go back to get closure. Along the way...