𝓐𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓪 - ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴ...

By WBW_community

ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ? ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ... More

☛ Adrestia - The guide Corner☚
☛The steps to start ☚
☛What is cliche? How to avoid it?☚
☛ The interview - Bugnoo ☚
☛ Mode and atmosphere in writing ☚
☛ Cover, Blurb, Title and impression ☚
☛ The interview: Georgia ☚
☛ Final points ☚
☛ Writer's Block ☚
☛ The special interview: Kim Namjoon ☚
☛ What is Graphics? ☚
☛15 Tips for beginners in Graphics☚
☛A designer's view☚
☛Interview : Drea☚
☛Coolest trends in Graphics☚
☛Best apps for beginners☚
☛Interview : Fabi ☚
☛Technical skills for graphic designing☚
☛Best Color Combinations ☚
☛Best Color Combinations (Pt.2) ☚
☛Interview : Ela ☚

☛ Interview : Nethu ☚

102 20 7
By WBW_community

Hello there, we are WBW. Before we start our interview for today, let us introduce us our interviewer.

Hi guys! Once again, it's me Rabi. rabisworld02. Not surprised anymore yeah? I know I know. We are moving forward with this project and soon you will meet many more amazing people beside me off course. (Hair flip). Ok, so let me check who is our guest for today and it's...

kasuniisanka

A huge applause for her!!!

Kindly introduce yourself.

Nethu: Hello.. I'm Nethu.I'm a 21 year old Army girl that lives in a tiny island called Sri Lanka.

Rabi: Hi there Nethu, nice to meet you. I am so glad that you could join us for today. Hope we didn't disturb your daily routine?

Nethu: Nah, Nah, that's absolutely fine. Infact, I was surprised by the fact that someone wanted to take my interview. I am looking forward to it.

Rabi: Same here, I am also excited to see how it comes off. Let's proceed with our first question. How did you come come across Wattpad?

Nethu: I actually found it by accident. When I was searching for vampires on Google, I saw a book about a vampire. So I read it. It was my first Wattpad book. I have this habit of typing "BTS" in every search bar I come across. So I did the same in Wattpad. Out of habit, I searched for BTS. The first book I read was a taekook one and the rest is history.

Rabi: We can call it a happy accident indeed. Glad to know that you found your solace in it. Moving on, what inspired you to write?

Nethu: The books that I read. I also wanted to try writing after reading tons of amazing books.

Rabi: It's good. Bet, the book must be good to make your writing this good. Are you a multi-stan? Which groups you like and follow them regularly?

Nethu: Nope. I'm a full time ARMY.

Rabi: I see, I see. Just like me. I am also a full time Army. Sometimes, if I have to listen any song which is recommended to me by anyone which is not by BTS, I listen to it. And that's the only time that the music/song from an artists other then BTS plays in my headphones. Ahh- I love those 7 precious angels.

Let's move on to next question.
How was your experience while being a rookie writer?

Nethu: I will give it 3 out of 5.

Rabi: Ooo... I am curious about one thing. You have a quite fan following. Did you ever face any rude reader ? Or any harsh feedback? How did you face it?

Nethu: Oh yes many. Some people are so ready to get offended for absolutely no reason. And there's another set of people who just like to create drama. Most of the time I ignore them. I would rather use that time to reply to some comments instead of arguing with them. But once in a while, I argue with them too. Sometimes I block them.

Rabi: My! My! That's really bad, bit it's good to see that you don't let them get to your head. Are you a student or bread winner ? How do you manage to keep with Wattpad while dealing with your personal life?

Nethu: I'm a university student. It's hard to balance both studies and writing. But I'm glad that my readers understand that. So I take breaks when things get too much to handle.

Rabi: I can relate, I am a university student as well and sometimes, it gets very difficult to keep up with everything. Have you ever faced writer block? Would you like to share with us how do you deal with it?

Nethu: Yeah.. most of the time stops writing and find some good books to read. Or I write something completely different from my ongoing books.

Rabi: I don't think I'd I ever face it or if I should call it a writer's block in my case. I just get a little bit sad or demotivated when I see any of my work not getting the attention it deserves or if I face very bad backlash. But my true readers are always here to support me and I am thankful.
Moving on, Any Future goal you wanna reach as a writer on wattpad?

Nethu: Just wanna be a better writer.

Rabi: The answer shows just how much you are trying to improve. I appreciate it. Would you like to share some of your likes with your readers and us?

Nethu: My likes? Does being lazy count?

Rabi: Hahaha, off course it does. Do you watch kdramas? Any special recommendations for us?

Nethu: I used to watch them. I have a whole cupboard filled with k drama DVDs. But after I entered the bl world, I stopped watching k dramas. Now I only watch thai bl series.

Rabi: oOoOO. What are your dislikes both in online and offline world?

Nethu: Bullying, Lying, Cheating.

Rabi: Talking about the list of the things you mentioned, they are really mean and really disturbing if anyone faces them. I hope people will start to realize their deeds.

It was really good talking with you. But due to the shortage of time we need to finish this interview here  We will be very pleased if you rate this interview as to how you liked it?

Nethu: Ahh- I will give it 10 out of 10. It was very light and comfortable with you. Thank you for your time and co-operation.

Rabi: Awww, you are so sweet. Thank you for agreeing to this and joining us as our guest.

* * * Curtains fell * * *

WBW: Thank you so much for joining us, we are very pleased to get you as our audience. We are thankful to our guest and interviewer for their cooperation. We would be back with new articles and interviews for the next weekend. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 80 28
RANDOM UPDATES 𝒜 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒿𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝒻 version remastered 𝐼 𝑠𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑒- 𝐼 𝑣𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛�...
189K 5K 24
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻? 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧...
49.8K 1.7K 23
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖... [COMPLETE]...
23.6K 2.4K 16
[COMPLETED] ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ. ᴛʜɪs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀɪᴇsᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇs... ᴡᴇʟʟ ..... ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇᴅ...