Stargazing【Zane X Reader】[ On...

By Mariko_Akiyama

CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPT MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT... More

[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ]
[ Chapter 11 ]
[ Chapter 12 ]
[ Chapter 13 ]
[ Chapter 14 ]
[ Chapter 16 ]
[ Chapter 17 ]
[ Chapter 18 ]
[ Chapter 19 ]
[ Chapter 20 ]
[ Chapter 21 ]
[ Chapter 22 ]
[ Chapter 23 ]
[ Chapter 24 ]
[ Chapter 25 ]
[ Chapter 26 ]
[ Chapter 27 ]
[ Chapter 28 ]
[ Chapter 29 ]
[ Chapter 30 ]
[ Chapter 31 ]
[ Chapter 32 ]
[ Chapter 33 ]
[ Chapter 34 ]
[ Chapter 35 ]
[ Chapter 36 ]
[ Chapter 37 ]
[ Chapter 38 ]
[ Chapter 39 ]
[ Chapter 40 ]
[ Chapter 41 ]
[ Chapter 42 ]
[ Chapter 43 ]
[ Chapter 44 ]
[ Chapter 45 ]
[ Chapter 46 ]
[ Chapter 47 ]
[ Chapter 48 ]
[ Chapter 49 ]
[ Chapter 50 ]
[ Chapter 51 ]
[ Chapter 52 ]
[ Chapter 53 ]
[ Chapter 54 ]
[ Chapter 55 ]
[ Chapter 56 ]
[ Chapter 57 ]
[ Chapter 58 ]
[ Chapter 59 ]
[ Chapter 60 ]
[ Chapter 61 ]
[ Chapter 62 ]
[ Chapter 63 ]
[ Chapter 64 ]
[ Chapter 65 ]
[ Chapter 66 ]
[ Chapter 67 ]
[ Chapter 68 ]
[ Chapter 69 ]
[ Chapter 70 ]
[ Chapter 71 ]

[ Chapter 15 ]

21 1 0
By Mariko_Akiyama

Y/n's pov.  

" Some soulmates are just not meant to be together forever " the lanterns around the stage dims down as the crowd claps their hands.

I sit here with my strawberry skewer when I heard sniffles, I turn my head to my left and see aunt Mei wiping her nose with a napkin on aunt Xavia's shoulder who's clapping normally and uncle Axel next to her, lamely clapping with the twins crying on his shoulder.

I hear more sniffle and turn to my right where Austin and Cade are sitting still but their eyes are bloodshot, Ellis and I look at each other with shrug and I take the last bite of my strawberry.

" Your all amateurs " Xavia stands up from the bench.

" Ah! " Mei falls but got up quickly on her feet.

" How are you not sad?, Raul was ready to marry Jane, and she just stabbed him in the heart " Mei said.

" It's just a made up story to break all of your spirits " Axel said as Luciana and Cleo cling onto his arms while trying to calm down.

" I'd say Raul deserved it " I said.

Mei and the twins gasped, even Austin and Cade.

" I mean, he did betrayed her first and then she ended up in the abyss because of him, he tried to make amends with her and it worked but since she joined the abyss, she was corrupted with the negative magic by the evil king, she believed everything he said and Raul denied everything when she explained, so she hates him and stabbed him " I said.

" You are a devil in disguise " Mei sniffles.

" We sat down for an hour to listen to a story that is fiction, I only take it as interesting " Ellis said.

" Also I'm out of strawberries " I look at my skewer I'm holding.

" Let's get you some more " Axel then approaches me after shoving the twins to Xavia.

He turns me around and start pushing me to a direction.

" Hey!, Don't leave me with these whiners! " We hear aunt Xavia shouts.

" You'll survive! " Uncle Axel said and have his arm around my shoulder.

" Are you sure it's okay to leave her there? " I asked.

" Of course not " he said and we shrug it off.

We approach the same store that was selling the skewers and I got two more as he pays for them, we walk around while I eat and I notice him holding the glass spheres and having it spin around his right hand.

" What are those? " I asked.

He hums and look down at his hand before paying attention in front of him.

" Crystal quartz, they're good for meditation, I keep them for thinking " he said as we continue to walk.

I take another strawberry off my skewer and four are left, there's six strawberries each skewer and somehow cheap, we've been here for hours and so far the night is wonderful. There's fireworks music's and even the storyteller we just listened to, some of stores are selling food and drinks, some are accessories but mostly food.

Still chewing on my second strawberry since they're all humongous, I look around to see what else I can get when I notice familiar faces by the accessories, all three brothers talking to each other, well two of them and one is focused on the stud buttons set.

I see uncle Axel is distracted by looking at the stores and it gave me the opportunity to make a run for it, I approach and he doesn't seem to notice.

" I think the blue one suits you " I said.

He looks up at me and since he's wearing the mask I can't tell what his expression is.

" Y/n " he said.

" Hi Zane! " I wave at him with my skewers in each hand.

" What are you doing here? " He asked as he put down the stud button set.

" Enjoying this event obviously, I've been here for a few hours with my siblings " I said.

" We just arrived " he said.

" We? " I asked.

" Can't believe you just put us out of existence " I look over to the guy with blond hair and light blue eyes.

" How can I not Garroth? " I asked.

" You've met him? " Zane asked, I nodded.

" He's a Virgo after all, us Pisces are sometimes on a hunt to heal some mythical creatures from gramps commissions, he sometimes join " I said.

" Your forgetting about me " I look at the guy with brunette hair and green emerald eyes, he has a Sagittarius symbol on his gloves.

" Your just simply small " I said and he gasp and scoff.

" I'm going to find food " he walks away.

" See you later " Garroth follows him.

" You think Vylad's small? " I look at Zane and shrug.

" He's the youngest " I said, he snicker.

" Strawberry? " I hold the skewer and he hesitated.

" It's fine, I already had more before " I said, he takes it and I smile.

" Their very sweet~ " I said, he pulls down his mask to reveal his smile and take a bite of the strawberry.

He smiles at me and nod.

" They are sweet " he said, I chuckle.

" Run off like that and you won't have another chance to walk around the city with us " I froze in place for a few seconds before turning around and see uncle Axel standing there with a glare.

" Ehehe. . .I saw a friend " I gesture to Zane, he sighs.

" Make it quick, Xavia's going to chop my head off if we don't get the others off her tail " he said, I nodded and he walks away.

I let out an exhale.

" Who was that? " I turn back to Zane and smile as he finished his strawberry in his mouth.

" He's my uncle " I said.

" I thought Madam Lorelei only has one brother, your father " he said, I shake my head.

" He's my mom's brother, the rest of her siblings went to the northern boarders and live a life there, they're just here to visit and bring us out for fun " I said, he nods.

" Anyways, seems like I have to go now " I said.

" Be careful, crowded areas are dangerous " he said, I nodded.

" Goodnight " I said.

" Goodnight, Y/n " he said, I nodded then curtsy at him, he chuckles then bow.

I turn around and see where uncle Axel is standing and head over there.

" Get out of the way! " I turn around to where the shouting is.

I stand here confused to see people being pushed around and shoved, I watch as some fall to the ground and some even collided with the stores, knocking over items and food, not long as the crowd disperse a path, there's two people riding horses, both are woman.

I also notice zodiac guards chasing them, I was too distracted with the injured when their heading my way.

" Y/n! "

I felt a strong grip on my arm and was pulled to the side, I gasp to the sudden movement loosing my footing at the same time, I scream in panic as I was spun bit instead of hitting my head on the ground, an arm wraps around my waist and a hand on the back of my head.

My face is against someone's chest but the clothing I'm seeing is familiar, as we stop spinning the horses went pass us and crushing my strawberry skewer I dropped. The horses suddenly raise high and another group of royal guards are on the other exit of this street blocking their way, an arrows shot down around them and I notice Laurence is in the lead.

He pulls back the string of his bow where an arrow formed out of thin air in a light green arrow, as soon as he releases it, the arrow shot down on the ground dispersing the arrow magic into the other arrows, soon enough the energy burst up in flames around the two riders in a ring of fire.

Finally, all of them hold the reins to hold back their horses.

" Are you alright? "

Realizing I'm still in this position and look up to see Zane, he looks down at me with his light blue eyes and his mask is still down, I somehow feel a tension in between is while his arms are around me, I nodded.

" Thank you " I said and he let go of me, feeling his hand slide off my waist has me straighten up.

" Would you look at that? " We turn our attention to the riders where the woman spoke.

" Mr. Zvahl finally caught us " she scrunches her nose in a playful way.

She has dark red hair and dark brown eyes, wearing an outfits which tells me their from the northern boarders.

" Nicole, you entered without a permit " Laurence said.

" Please, my sister and I were just playing a game of catch, you can't blame us for having fun " the other woman said as she holds up her golden rectangular token.

She has a natural red hair and light green eyes.

" We have a permit " Nicole said.

" No, Ada has it, you don't, every single person requires a permit and considering you were fleeing admits that your guilty, unmount your horse for an arrest and we'll escort you back to the boarders, Her Majesty will take the matters from there " Laurence said.

" Me too? " Ada asked.

" Both of you caused a riot and injured our people so yes, the both of you " Laurence said.

Now that Laurence mentioned that I turn my attention to the wounded people lying on the ground.

" Zane, we gotta help them " I said.

" What?, Wait! " I rush over to the first person nearest which is a mother crying while holding her little girl.

" Where is she hurt? " I kneel down to her.

" Her head " her mother cries and I turn the girl's face to me.

She looks up at me weakly with her blue eyes and I move her light brown hair aside.

" What's her name? " I asked.

" Rose "

" Hey there, can you tell me where else hurts? " I asked as I analyze the cut on her head.

" My tummy " she cries and I place my hand gently on her side.

She yelps and cries after a light touch but I can feel it's out of place.

" How is she? " Zane asked.

" She might dislocated a rib or two, and she's bleeding fast, we have to get these people out of here for treatment asap, we need the Pisces clan here now! " I said.

" I'll talk to Laurence " he runs off and I take out a handkerchief applying pressure on Rose's head.

" Is she going to be alright? " Her mother asked, I look up at her as she holds her daughter.

" What's your name? "

" Emily " she said and move her blond hair out of her face as tears stream down from her green eyes down her cheek.

" Okay, Emily, I'm will take good care of her " I said.

Poor child.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 410 32
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " The nerve! " " Wha...
21.7K 680 37
CONTENT CONTAINS : VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " Is that her? " " No " " Is that her? " "...
4.5K 350 56
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " You...
615K 18.4K 29
You moved out of your old house because you thought that your mother would feel better taking care of fewer kids. Not really knowing where to move be...