King of the Empire ✓| #2 |

By venusorionv

Read "Queen of the Empire" first!!!! This is the second book of the Rossi mafia series. ~~~~~ Liam One month... More

Author's note
Character aesthetics
The families
Prologue
1 - One month
2 - A girl from the past
3 - Tesoro
4 - Not anymore
5 - I promise
6 - The Mob
7 - Rage
8 - Ghost
9 - The killer
10 - The woman
11 - One Mistake
12 - Alliance
13 - Truth
14 - Invitation
15 - Videotape
16 - Crystal blue
18 - Can't be real
19 - Broken promise
20 - The Ball
21 - One day
22 - Me out of all people
23 - Surprise
24 - Take her time
25 - Comparison
26 - I fucked up
27 - Deal
28 - The Night
29 - One week
30 - Two weeks
31 - Three weeks
32 - One month
33 - One month and two days I
34 - One month and two days II
35 - One month and one week I
36 - One month and one week II
37 - Two months
38 - Power
39 - Just the beginning
40 - Decision
41 - Lost in thought
42 - Resurfaced
43 - Betrayal
44 - Final Blow
45 - The letter
Epilogue
Extended epilogue

17 - A fucking dream

90 0 0
By venusorionv

My eyes opened as a pleasurable feeling moved from my groin to the tip of my toes. I groaned as I tried to register what was happening. I smiled as the familiar scent made its way to my nose.

"Love, what are you doing?" She pressed her back to my chest as her hips stopped moving against my dick.

"As much as the bed is comfortable, my side hurts," she mumbled before I tugged her closed to me and placed a kiss on her shoulder. She smiled as she felt my lips on her skin and placed her both hands on my forearm.

"It felt nice," I quietly admitted as she gently caressed my arm.

"Yeah?" She teased before she moved her hips upwards, grinding against my front.

"Baby," she tilted her head upwards as a groan escaped my lips. "You're a naughty girl, you know that, don't you?" She smiled before capturing her bottom lip under her teeth.

"You kind of asked for it?" I raised my brows as her hips moved slowly, letting the friction build-up.

"Did I?" I teased before I gripped her hip stopping her movement. I moved my lips down to hers and kissed her. I moved my lips against hers slowly, enjoying the moment with her. her tongue moved inside my mouth, opening access to her mouth for me. One of her hands moved to my hip as our lips moved. I pulled away just an inch away from her and looked into her eyes. Her cheeks were slightly reddened and her mouth began to look swollen.

"Please," I smirked before dropping my lips onto hers. I tried to let this moment last as long as it could before I let my lust take over me.

I pulled away from her for a second to grab a condom from the bedside table. I ripped open the foil packet and rolled it on my stiffening cock. It was convenient that she wasn't wearing anything. After all, right after we had sex last night, we weren't going to put our clothes back on.

I positioned myself at her entrance and raised her knee so I'd get better access. She let out the pleasured sound that I'd gotten to love more than anything. I slid inside her, groaning from how her walls clenched around me.

"Fuck, my love," she raised her head upwards like before and grabbed the back of my head with her hand before pulling me down towards her. She captured my lips as I moved in and out of her. I moved my hand which was on her hip down to her clit and circled her bundle of nerves, making her shake against my touch. I smiled against her lips as she trembled from my touch and we both slowly moved closer towards both of our releases.

"Fuck, right there," she moaned against my lips before tugging the hairs on the back of my head. I kissed her hard as I moved in and out of her. "Liam," she said quietly.

"Yes, my love?" She smiled right at me, her cheeks flushed and small trails of tears coming from the sides of her eyes.

"I love you," something inside me shifted.

She never tells me she loves me in English. That was one thing that was clear as day for me. It wasn't real. She wasn't real. This was all a fucking dream.

---------

I woke up with a damn erection.

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up in the bed. I grabbed my phone and saw it was two hours since my sister left the room. I groaned as I put the phone back on the bedside table and looked through the window.

Thick clouds covered the ocean we were flying over. I leaned against the wall behind the bed as I stared through the small oval window. I could almost feel every touch of hers that she shared when we flew from Rome to our estate in New York.

"Darling, I'm the dom in bed," she smiled.

"I don't like being told what to do and this is no exception." Her lips found mine again as she began to take my shirt out of my pants. I took off her jacket and pushed my shoes off. Cel unbuttoned my shirt and I pulled away from the kiss.

"You are feisty." She smiled as I helped her take my shirt off me. She unbuckled my belt. "You don't ha-"

"Zitti," [Shut it.] she pulled my pants and boxers down and took my length in her hands. The short strokes she did with her hand, let some pre-cum leak out. Her small hand couldn't even wrap around my cock fully.

"Oh, Cel." I tilted my head back before she put it in her mouth. She barely went halfway, but even that was enough to please me. "Cazzo di merda, love." With one of my hands, I moved her hair from her face and looked at her. God, she looked like a goddess. "Eyes on me, love." She looked up and went deeper. "Fuck, Celeste." I've never been this pleased with something like that. The way she licked the tip made me roll my eyes back from pleasure. I placed my hand on her head and pushed her down a bit. She gagged and pulled away. Small tears rolled down her cheeks, which I wiped off with my thumbs. I sat up, pulled her by her throat, and kissed her.

I was about to have my much needed alone time until I heard a knock on the door.

"Fucking hell, you really don't like when I do that, do you, baby?" I smiled as fixed my pants so my cock didn't ache with every move I made. I got out of bed and made my way toward the door. Opening the door, I dropped my eyes lower since the person was much shorter than me. I inhaled deeply as I tried to contain myself. "Guinevere," she smiled before trying to push me out of the entrance to my room. I stilled, making it almost impossible to push me away.

"Come on, do you want me to stand in the hallway?"

"I don't even want to see you anywhere near me." She looked me up and down and just as I had expected, her eyes locked on my crotch. Even though my pants were black, you can't just hide an erection that easily.

"I think we both know what you need," she looked up at me with her lustful eyes before her hand reached out to my shoulder. My muscles tensed from her touch and before I could back away from her, she grabbed the back of my neck with her hand and brought my head down, making our lips touch mid-way. My eyes stayed open before I frowned and pushed her away from me.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I growled as I wiped my lips with the back of my hand. I shook my head before I walked into my bedroom and slammed the door shut. "Fuuuuckkk," I let out a frustrated groan as I ran a hand through my hair. It was getting longer and as much as I liked it and imagined how much she would like to tug it any chance she got, I wanted it shortened.

I tried to breathe in and out as calmly as I could before I did something I'd regret.

Option one: kill her.

Option two: jump off the plane.

Option three (and the one that has been saving me from both options one and two): get drunk so I could hallucinate and then hopefully see my girl.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and as I rubbed my jaw with my hand, my phone began to ring. I heard her frustration sounds from behind the door before I assumed she walked away but my attention was given to the phone. I picked it up and frowned.

It was an Italian number. One that wasn't saved in my contacts of this business phone. I answered the call.

"Hello?" The other end was silent. I knew that if it were hackers, the most they'd get from my phone would have been the phone numbers of some associates which you could easily search through the web. "Hello?" I said again and I swear I heard a sob on the other end. "Who is this?" I frowned as I tried to catch onto anything.

Complete and utter silence.

I ended the call before sending the information to Alex who could hack the number and give me an approximate answer to who called me.

I dropped the phone on the bed before I grabbed my other phone which was placed right beside the pillow. I unlocked it and immediately looked through my camera roll. It was the only way to calm myself. It was the only solution that would help me forget about losing myself in a scotch bottle but it had its negatives. I'd always end up balling my eyes out.

But lately, I haven't done that.

I swiped through the numerous photos of her in the bed, which I had taken without her knowing. Other photos were of her during the day. And even more selfies of the both of us which she took when she took hold of my phone.

I loved her. I still do. And it hurts so fucking much that I'd actually rather die than live without her.

"Where the hell are you, Cel?" I whispered under my breath. And maybe, just maybe I had a sliver of hope inside me. Maybe that hope was the reason I kept going.

But what did I hope for?

That she's alive?

No. I knew she wasn't. I saw her die. I could still see it like it was yesterday.

That her body was soon going to be found?

Hopefully.

But maybe... I shook my head from that thought and locked my hone before laying down on the bed.

She wasn't.

She fucking wasn't.

Why the hell do I think she is?

Celeste is dead.

Get your head out of your ass, Liam.

------

The moment we arrived at the five-star hotel, I calmed. I got out of the car and waited for my family and some stranger to exit their cars. Beatrice walked over to me and just as she was about to say something to me, her eyes caught something in front of me. She grinned before ditching me and running into the foyer of the hotel. I smiled before following her body with my eyes.

She practically jumped on Egon when she got to him. He held her tight and a smile was plastered across his face. As I stepped inside, I nodded in acknowledgement at the doorman and then moved my eyes onto my cousin. He put Beatrice on her feet and twirled a strand of her blond hair with his finger as he listened to whatever she told him.

I took in the inside of the hotel, eyeing out the fancy decor. Every wall had some kind of gold decoration. Whether that was the golden painting frames of beautiful views around the world or just the lining of the wall edges.

In the middle of the foyer, there was a white marble fountain with a three-layer tower. The light sound of water splashing was quite relaxing. The floors were almost all white granite and as I tilted my head upwards, I was surprised to see the visible morning sky through the glass roof.

I looked down at the people, seeing many rich business people, some famous people and some just in general rich people. They all had too much on their plates to care about what was happening around them. And it kind of saddened me. They were just used to the good life. Actually, scratch that, a brilliant life with all the riches but no doubt many issues on the inside.

I walked over to Egon who looked up at me.

"Nice to see you, brother," I smiled before giving him a short, brotherly hug, and turning to the people that travelled with me. Egon walked over to his parents who indulged him and swarmed him with a million questions about the girl he flew across the ocean to see. I smiled as I heard a few of their questions.

"You tell us you're leaving but forget to tell me that you're leaving to see a woman?" Sofia hit the back of his head, making me chuckle. "The possible girlfriend?" Leo had to place his hand on her shoulder to calm her.

"Honey, I'm sure he was waiting for the perfect moment." Egon rubbed the back of his head.

"Stop interrogating me," his mother wrapped her arms around him before placing a kiss on his nose.

"Brother!" Riella shouted from the entrance of the room and hurried to her brother as her long blond hair moved from side to side. She wrapped her arms around him as he did to her. My mother walked over to me before wrapping her hand around my bicep. I looked at her and smiled.

"It's going to be alright." She gave me a faint smile. I raised my head upwards and saw how shyly Guin was walking over to our small circle. Audrey stood on the side with Alex, conversing about something probably involving tomorrow's ball. Egon looked over at me with his brows pinched together. I knew it had everything to do with Guinevere. I shrugged, not in the mood to talk about it.

"All of our rooms are on the seventh floor and I've grabbed the rest of the keys." Egon handed out a key to almost everyone. "I'm assuming you're staying with her?" He asked his sister. She nodded before taking the keycard from her brother's hand.

"I'll stay with aunty," Beatrice said before Egon handed her the key.

"Audrey will too," I said, getting her attention. "You're okay with that?" She nodded without hesitation.

"And Margo's in room five twenty," Alex nodded before he walked past us with Audrey and towards the elevators. As we followed their lead, Sofia ran over to my side before wrapping an arm around my other bicep.

"Who's the girl?" My mother chuckled. "Oh, come on, Alessia, like you wouldn't want to know," I looked down at my mother who looked up at me.

"Spill it, son," I smiled before looking up at the elevator. One opened and we made our way to it. We ended up being the only three inside, giving us some more air to breathe.

"Her name's Laura. She was Cel's best friend and cousin. She has two kids which Egon fell in love with just as much as her," Sofia's face lit up. "She's an amazing person but I think he's the better person to ask for her other traits," she nodded.

"How old are the kids?" She asked me.

"They're twins. Both, I believe, two or three." I looked up at the changing floor numbers above the buttons. "Bianca and Angelo. Cutest creatures alive."

"If he loves them like his own, then they're my grandbabies." I frowned as I smiled.

"You're already accepting her and her kids?"

"I'm still considering it but I want little kids around the house." My face fell. "I miss when Beatrice was a baby. I want more babies around the place. They're adorable." She turned to face me. "You need to have a kid for your mother's sake." My mother's hand gripped my arm harder.

"Sofia," she warned and it didn't take long for her to realise what she had said that hit me so hard.

"I'm sorry. Fuck, what was I thinking?" She shook her head as she turned towards the door.

I let it pass me as I walked over to my room.

I opened the door and walked inside. I exhaled the biggest breath as I closed the door and let myself forget what had happened.

I forced myself away from the door and walked over to my bed. The room was a presidential suite with a small living room and a private balcony with a view of the Eiffel Tower. It had a giant bathroom with a sauna room built inside it. I sat down on the black sheet covered bed and looked to the side through the window.

She would've loved it here. Especially the black sheets which she loved on my bed.

I shook the thought of her away before I noticed a small black piece of paper on the floor. I stood up and walked over a few feet away from the bed before I squatted down and picked up the paper. I frowned as I read the text in white ink.

Siamo angeli con un'ala sola, solo restando abbracciati possiamo volare.

There was no author of the note, no other clue as to who wrote it.

But I knew there was something familiar to the writing.

And safe to say, it freaked me out.

-------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
155K 2.8K 27
Sequel to: The Gang Leader Meats His Mafia Father- In- Law ___________________ You need to read the first story to understand this story :) ________...
2.7M 61.5K 47
*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* Book #1 of The Mafia Leaders Series Jules Salvatore knows what it means to be afraid. To run from trauma and pain. And she neve...
31.2K 436 44
"Who are y-you?" I whisper to him, scared that might he do something bad to me if I tried to move. Sensing the bad energy that screamed power and mys...