School Sucks |Skammy|and othe...

By Zombienow

Sammy's school consists of gay teachers, smoking, gay friends, new found crushes, evil principals, and just... More

Short chapter so i'll update twice today
That i was...
Hooked

Gay teachers, Gossip, and more

2.5K 62 52
By Zombienow

Sammy pov:

"Hey Mr.Grier! You said you needed me to-OH MY GAWD!" I shielded my eyes from whats happening in front of me.

"OH oh, Sammy! What'd you need?" Mr.Grier asked pulling out of Mr.Dallas and buckling his jeans.

"Uhh, I needed to take a test. I missed a day last week." I said blankly trying to get the image of my teachers doing the frickle frackle with each other out of my head.

He grabbed my shoulders and lead me to the door.

"Let's just say this never happened and you'll get an A." He whispered in my ear before shoving me in the hallway so he could continue his *GULP* "work".

"SAMUEL WILKINSON." I heard a nasally voice from behind me.

"Fuck." I sighed to myself

"WHAT WAS THAT." God this guy is annoying

"I said 'what do you need oh-dear princepal of mine who i respect and adore so much." I made sure to lace my voice in sarcasm.

"Where were you just now." nosey much?

"In Mr.Griers room. You can check, but i'll knock if i were you..." I answer truthfully.

"I won't spend another minute than i have to on the likes on you."He sneered at me.

"You didn't have to spend one to begin with." I throw him a smile

"Menace." He started to give me a pat-down.

"Woah! Princepal Mcmillan! Dinner and a movie first!" I laugh while he looks at me in disgust.

"Where is it?" The nasal voice gets more stern.

"Where's what." I ask even though i know what he's looking for.

"Your drugs pothead." He glared at me. He once found me smoking and flipped out even though it was off school property... Dumbass

"What! What!" I threw out my sammy catchphrase.

"We're not leaving until you give it to me so i can expel you."

"Isn't it kinda, i don't know, against the rules to not let a student go to lunch?" I asked smirking.

He just gave me a dirty look and left. But not without confiscating my chocolate bar that was in my back pocket.

*at lunch*

I walk over to where the Jacks, Shawn, Taylor, and Mahogany are sitting.

"Sorry i was late, Mcmillan was violating me. You guys still love me?" I ask sitting down.

"Yeah we still luurrvveeee you." Jack j and Mahogony said in synch then high-fived each other.

We all just kinda talked about nothing until Johnson(AKA the gossip queen) suddenly stood up.

"Guys, guess what!!!" He wisper-yelled. This is going to be good.

"What?!?!" We all asked together.

"Hayes Grier is dating Aaron Carpenter!!!"

Gasps where formed around the group.

"COCK!!!" We all ignored taylor.

"Mr.Grier's brother?!?!" shawn has a weakness for drama. Guess he picked the right group of friends...

"The freshman?" Gilinsky chimed in.

"Yes!!!" Johnson squealed in excitement

"Guess it runs in the family..." I said casually.

"What?" Shawn asked wanting to know more.

"I just walked into Mr.Griers room to see him splitting Mr.Dallas in half."

Mahogony, Johnson, and Shawn look at each other in excitement.

"OMG! ASDFGHJKL! CASH4LIFEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" They proceeded to squeal like anime school girls.

Jack, Taylor and I stared at them blank-faced.

"Cash?" Gilinsky spoke for all of us.

"It's a ship name, y'know? Nash+Cameron=Cash." Shawn had to literally draw a picture on his phone for us to get it.

"What would be yours and jacks ship name? Can't really do one of they got the same name?" I asked

Gilinsky punched my shoulder and Johnson blushed a deep red.

Mahogony, Shawn and now even taylor where trying to think of a name while silence overtook the jacks and I.

I was asleep dreaming about being pounded int-

"JOLINSKY!!!"

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!" I scream

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" The group screams.

"AAAAHHHH!!!"

"AAAHH!"

"AHHH!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

——-Skip 20mins of screaming——-

"So Jolinsky huh?" I ask.

"Yap!" Shawn says proudly.

"I could ship that." I smirk it the jacks.

The jacks where just about to hit me when taylor spoke up.

"Hey sammy! There's a new kid and he's TOTALLY you're type!" He made kiss faces at me.

"SHUTUP BITCH!!!" I yelled causing attention which honestly isn't unusual

"Sammy and Skate sitting in the tre-" His little song was cut off by me.

"His names skate?" I asked and my stomach did flips What the hell? Ive never even met this guy!

"Yeah, i heard he's pretty hardcore with rings and tattoos and crap." Taylor informed me.

"Is he hot?" i ask intrigued

"Yeah, yeah i am." I turn around just to meet the eyes of a sex god.

—————————Time Skip—————————-

I was walking to my locker wh-

"Im in love with Mahogany." I turn to see Jacob Whitesides.

"What the fu-AHH." Some kid accidentally tripped me and i was going down.

Just as i was about to accept my fate as 'The boy destined to land on the hard as fuck floor' I was suddenly embraced in two strong, inked arms.

I looked up to see my new #mcm holding me.

"Holy shit." Holy shit i said that out loud

"Sorry. But we couldn't have that beautiful face of yours get hurt now, could we?" Holy shit marry me

"I'm not really ready for that kind of commitment." He laughed. Oh god his laugh

I just kinda freeze

"So... Are you gonna stand up or?"

"I'm good." I blurt out and he just laughs

"You're gonna be a fun one." He said then pushed my off and walking the opposite direction.

"That guy was hot." Jacob said right next to me.

"BACK OFF!!! DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU WHHERE INLOVE WITH MAHOGANY OR SOMETHING?!?!?!

————time skip—————

I got to my front door and quickly ran up the stairs to my room avoiding my parents.

They don't hit me, they don't yell at me, they don't physically abuse me...But they don't talk to me, smile at me, they don't even look in my direction. 

About a year ago my brother came into my room and told me he was running away with some taiwanese guy with a name no one could pronounce. He said not to tell our parents because they where against gays.

Flash back

"You'll be fine, they'll support you and your future wife. Just remember that i'll always love you bro." He said wrapping his arm around me.

I broke down sobbing.

"I'm B-B-Bi..." I cried into his chest. While he looked at me sympathetically.

"Im sorry. if they ever harm you, you can tell me." And with that he left forever.

End of flash back

I scream and punch a hole through my wall and collapse on on the ground crying.

He never fucking told me how to contact him

Flash back

"Mom, dad?" I ask with my legs shaking underneath me as i walk

"Yes honey?" My mom asked hiding her depression with a smile.

My dad walked over towering over mw.

"Yes son?"

"Im, im kinda, uhhh. Bi?" I threw a weak smile at them.

My mother broke down in sobs.

"First you're brother is kidnapped and now this!" She collapsed on the ground with her face in her hands.

My father raised his hand and i coward in fear. But the pain never came.

"You are no longer our son."

End of flash back

Those where the last words I've ever heard them say.

I was about to scream when i saw a familiar car pull crookedly into the driveway.

I run down only to see shawn fall out of his car with half a bottle of vodka in his hands.

Oh no,

Please not shawn

He continued shuffling towards me falling

Not the one with the innocence, not the one with the voice, the ambitions, the grades, the future, please not the one who the world hasn't punched in the face yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 30.8K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
552K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
254K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...