cameron dallas sister???

By kingcamerondallas

Cameron's parents died in a house fire but cameron and his sister only surivied her name is Selena. The only... More

Chapter 1: Tour?!?
Cameron Dallas Sister?
Chapter 3: meeting new people
chapter 4:jealousy
Authors Note
Read Important!!!
chapter 5
Social Media

chapter 6

714 13 1
By kingcamerondallas

Kian's p.o.v
I feel like she still has feelings for Justin i just don't want to lose her.
I need to talk to her if she still has feelings for Justin I might have to end things between us.
As I was walking downstairs I seen Selena by herself so this is a good time to talk to her.

"Hey sel mind if we talk."
"Sure" .she said
"So umm I've been wondering do you still have feelings for Justin."
"Well I can't lie to you so yes I do have feelings for him but I also have feelings for you."
When she said she had feelings for him I was mad and sad at the same time.
"Selena I just don't want us to end like this."
Next thing I know is that her lips are on mine and she said you never will loose me. That's when I knew I had nothing to worry about.
I understand why she has feelings for him c'mon he could sing,dance,and he's attractive. Instead she's with a youtuber. I just want the best for her so that's why I'm breaking up with her I can clearly see she loves him. Maybe in a few years she'll be mine again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.2K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

89.2K 2K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.6M 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
182K 7.5K 53
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...