What Could Go Wrong?

By nightsky645

How did one party change Ten's life forever? Now Ten has to provide for him and his son, all while avoiding... More

🚨✨Notice ✨🚨
💖✨Characters ✨💖
🌱Chapter 1🌱
🌱Chapter 2🌱
🌱Chapter 3🌱
🌱Chapter 5🌱
🌱Chapter 6🌱
🌱Chapter 7🌱
🌱Chapter 8🌱

🌱Chapter 4🌱

72 4 1
By nightsky645

~This is kind of a filler chapter~

The grey cubicles walls surrounded Doyoung, typing away at his computer, his desk filled with different trinkets and a photo of him, Taeyong, Kun, and Ten holding a 2 year old Mark smiling widely. Every time he looked at the picture he felt so happy.
His cubicle was shared with his other coworker name brown haired boy named Jungwoo.
"Hey so who do you think won?" Jungwoo asked Doyoung tapping his shoulder lightly.
"Won what again?" Doyoung asked looking up from his computer confused.
"Well hyung obviously the marketing competition, remember winner gets a ticket and 2 plus 1's to the company gala that only the VIP's attend and I heard that the CEO will be there? Ya know our mysterious boss? That no one knows?!" Jungwoo said sounding very serious/excited.
Doyoung fixed his suit and cleared his throat, "ohhhh that, I feel confident that I did good but your boy Sungchan is a big competition."
"Well we will see what the Manager says" jungwoo said walking back to his desk and began to fax papers.

After and hour and a half Doyoung got up to stretch and he heard someone clear their throat,looking around he saw their manager asking for everyone's attention. Their manager was a very cheery person, he was literally the life of the party.
"Well everyone, thank you for everyone that participated in the competition, all of you did an outstanding job but unfortunately only one can win" the manager said pushing his specks up and holding an envelope before opening it, his eyes widening at the result. Doyoung was nervous to hear the result, but no matter who won he would be supportive.
"Congratulations to the one and only........ Doyoung!! You are going to the company gala!" their manager cheered to which Doyoung was shocked and didn't know what to say. Frozen in place, he felt someone hug him and realized it was jungwoo, after his mind processed what was happening he went up to their manager and was given the four tickets, his hands trembling.
"Omg hyung you are so lucky!! Tell me what the CEO looks like, take pictures!" Jungwoo whispered once Doyoung sat down again. Holding up the picture he couldn't wait to get home and tell his friends.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Johnny was sitting on his desk his back facing the door, while he looked out the window, admiring the beautiful city night scenery around him, the buildings around him light up. Turning back to his desk,he looked at his office.
"I wish I could've stayed at the park" he mumbled before looking at all the grey decor making his office look monotone and a bit bland.
"I should really buy plants, it looks so dreary here" Johnny thought to himself before he looked at his computer and began working on files. After a while he heard a knock on the door and looked up to see his friend Jaehyun holding folders and what seemed to Johnny like journals.
"Hi Mr.Suh, I need you to look over the invitation list and I'm gonna need you to sign off on other gala inclusive documents." Jaehyun said placing some folders infront of Johnny.
"Jaehyun you don't have to call me Mr. Suh, we are in my office" the other said looking down at the paperwork and signing off on them.
"Okay then, Johnny" Jaehyun said taking a seat infront of Johnny.
"So what made you want to reveal yourself to the world? No one knows what you look like? All everyone know is your name and that's about it." Jaehyun said putting his hands on his lap looking at the other very curiously.
"Well my dear friend Jaehyun, I'm tired of hiding and I feel like you went through a lot covering meetings for me, to conceal my identity but now it's okay" Johnny replied not looking up at the other, his focus fixed on the files he was signing.

Jaehyun nodded and looked at Johnny, they have been friends for what seemed like forever, he was the first one to find out about Johnny being an heir to a company, but not just any company, Neo C. Tech a very import and famous technology company.
Johnny immediately offered Jaehyun a position to which he declined multiple times till he finally gave in. Jaehyun was always there with Johnny, when Johnny needed help, Jaehyun always helped.
Looking at Johnny you wouldn't think he was a CEO, he always wore crewnecks or something simple.
"Johnny once you put yourself out there you have to dress up, all eyes will be on you" Jaehyun said making Johnny look up and smirk.
"I know, everyone will know me and someone will recognize me" Johnny said giving Jaehyun a smile.
Standing up and looking out the window, Johnny smiled his mind wandering to a certain someone.
"I know you are out there somewhere, Chittaphon"
Looking down he saw a figure run out of the building into the night.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Doyoung couldn't contain his excitement he ran out the company building and hopped in his car to get home and tell his friends about the company gala.
Driving to their shared apartment he found it odd that the lights were all out.
"It isn't closing time yet" he thought and immediately ran up the steps.
Reaching the door he unlocked it and ran inside, immediately feeling someone hug his legs, looking down he saw a very cheery looking kid.
"Welcome home Uncle Doyoungie" he said grinning widely. Doyoung immediately picked him up and spun him around happily.
"Your are so cute Mark!" he squealed before looking at the little boy.
"Mark, where's your papa ten?" Doyoung asked smiling.
"He's in Uncle Yongie's room!Uncle kun is in the kitchen!" Mark said in the cutest way possible.
"Hello Doyoung" Kun yelled from the kitchen waving a spatula.
Putting Mark down and holding his hand Doyoung walked to the kitchen looking at Kun and he grinned.
"Wow Kun if I didn't know you, I would've thought you were married and cooking for your child" Doyoung teased and Kun immediately dropped his spatula and blushed furiously.
"H-Huh?" Kun said his eyes wide and his heart racing.
"Kun are you okay ? I was just teasing?" Doyoung said holding onto Mark's hand who was currently looking at Kun wide eyed.
"O-oh r-right! Yeah teasing" he chuckled awkwardly and immediately changed the subject.
"Are you looking for Ten?" Kun said fanning his face, Doyoung looked at him suspiciously.
"Yeah, Mark here said he's with Yong so I will be back, stay with Uncle Kun, okay Mark" Doyoung said while kneeling to be the same height as Mark. Mark nodded and went towards Kun.

Kun looked down at Mark who just smiled up at him, "Uncle Kun why did you blush?" Mark said smiling up at the older and Kun coughed lightly.
"B-blush I-I didn't blush?" the older replied and looked down at Mark. His mind processing what the you get just asked him.

"Wait.......How do you know what Blushing is?" Kun asked looking at Mark who smiled up at him and replied, "Heachannie from class said that when I look at him I turn red and he says it means blush, and blush equals like. He says his papa always blushes when he sees his dad because his papa likes his dad." Mark said looking like he was thinking really deeply.
"Wait but if you blushed when uncle Doyoung....." Mark began, looking up at the older, who was at a loss for words, how did this 7 year old read him like an open book.
"Mark let's keep this a secret from other uncles and papa, okay?" Kun said putting up his pinky finger which Mark nodded to a pinky promised with kun.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You guys!! Guess what?!!!" Doyoung said whisper yelling but mostly yelling before closing the room door behind him. Turning only to find Ten crying on Taeyong's shoulder, and immediately Doyoung went to hug him.

"What happened Tennie? Who do we have to hurt?" Doyoung said while patting Ten's back causing him to sob more onto Taeyong.
"What happened?" He whispered to Taeyong over Ten's head and Taeyong gave him a look before saying, "I saw Youngho's friend at the park while I was out with Kun and Mark."

Immediately Doyoung tensed and looked down at Ten.
"T-that was literally my reaction exactly" Ten said pulling away from his friend and looking at Doyoung.
"Look Ten, there is no way Youngho knows we live here or that Mark even exists, plus it's been 8 years, I doubt they remember us" Doyoung said without thinking and Ten smirked.

"Yeah we don't exist, because we never mattered" Ten said looking down at his hands and immediately.

Taeyong smacked Doyoung's head and mouth "idiot".
"Ten that's not what I meant" Doyoung said holding onto Ten's hands.
"I know, I'm just being sensitive. But you are right! Youngho won't even remember me, I was just a fling. I don't ever want to see him, and if I do I don't know what I would do." Ten said his hands now curled into fists.
Doyoung hugged the other and soon Taeyong also joined. They lasted like that for a while before Taeyong looked at Doyoung.

"So what did you have to say?" he asked and Doyoung immediately got up.
Ten and Taeyong both looked at him confused but we're also curious as to what their friend got excited about.
"So at work we had this marketing competition and I entered and apparently I made the most sales and I won 3 tickets to the Neo C. Tech Company Gala that only VIP's get to attend and I want you both to go with me!" Doyoung said very excitedly clapping his hands.
Both Taeyong and Ten were speechless, they didn't know what to think and more importantly how to respond to this announcement.
Ten raised his hand and Doyoung smiled.

"Doyoung ummmm..... I don't want to burst your bubble but the last party we went to I got laid and it was all a bet and on top of that I got pregnant, not that I'm complaining, I love my baby but ...... yeah, I don't know ........" Ten said looking everywhere but Doyoung, Taeyong just nodded his head and Doyoung pouted.

"Tennie.......please? It's a company party, nothing Can go wrong, we can just eat and leave. We don't know anyone there, I mean we can't go crazy but still. Please Tennie..........maybe you even find yourself a boyfriend or something?" Doyoung said putting on his best puppy dog eyes.
Ten looked at Taeyong who smiled softly, "He's right Tennie, and it will just be for that night, plus who knows maybe you will have fun!" Taeyong said looking at Ten who was deep in thought.
"You are right!" Ten said standing up and Doyoung smiled happily.
"So we are going?" Doyoung asked and both Taeyong and Ten nodded.
"I need to find someone to take care of Mark" Ten said looking at both his friends. As if on queue they heard a knock on the door and Kun opened the door a bit and smiled at the trio.
"Foods done!" he announced, his eyes landed on Ten and he smiled softly before he walked away. Teayong and Doyoung both looked at Ten with a smirk on their faces.
"Well i don't think Kun would mind" Doyoung said while Taeyong agreed nodding his head.

Kun had made spaghetti and homemade meat sauce, he had the table set up perfectly and everyone took their seats, Mark jumping happily while he sat between Ten and Kun.
Mark immediately dug into his food with his fork and little hmmm's of approval were heard.
"Wow Uncle Kun, you sure know how to cook" Mark said and Kun ruffled his hair.
"So honey how was the park?" Ten asked and looking at Mark with honey dripping from his eyes,
Mark immediately lit up like a fire work making Doyoung and Taeyong coo at how cute he was.
"It was great papa, Uncle Kun took me down the slides and on the swings and then we walked around a-and then we ate snacks, a-and I made a friend!" Mark said making so many had gestures to explain how excited he was.
Ten giggled and couldn't help but hug his baby.
"I'm so happy you had so much fun, baby. I'm sure Uncle Kun had a great time too." Ten said looking up at Kun who smiled at him.
"I'm always happy to spend time with you and Mark" Kun said looking at Ten deeply, his cheeks faintly pink.
Taeyong cleared his throat and Kun immediately looked up, "A-and obviously you guys!" he added motioning to Doyoung and Taeyong, Taeyong raising his eyebrow.
"W-we also read the newspaper and Uncle Kun showed me things about horoscopes!" Mark said happily.
"Oh wow!" Doyoung said holding his fork up.
"Okay now Mark let's eat, you need to shower and get to bed. You have school tomorrow with Uncle Kun." Ten said and Mark nodded his head. Looking at Kun, Ten smiled lightly and Kun returned his smile, his eyes crinkling at the ends, pushing his glasses up with his nose scrunches.
"Kun can i talk to you before you head home?" Ten asked, to which Kun nodded and said "Yes of course"
Across the table you could hear lights taps from Doyoung and Taeyong who were trying to be discreet but failed.
"Papa Uncle Taeyong and Uncle Doyoung are fighting." Mark said pointing at them making Ten laugh.
"Wow Mark I never thought you would betray your favorite uncles" Doyoung said holding his heart and fake crying.

After dinner, Taeyong and Doyoung excused themselves after cleaning up, Ten gave Mark a bath and set him to bed, Kun waited patiently in the living room and soon Ten came back. Kun immediately looked away, he noticed that Ten was wearing shorts that were almost hidden by his oversized knitted sweater.
Ten looked at Kun and tapped his shoulder, making the other look up to him.

"Let's go, I will walk you down" Ten said motion to the door and Kun nodded and walked down.
"Kun, I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate all the help you have given me with Mark, I really don't know where I would be with out you." Ten said looking at Kun smiling he couldn't see it but Kun was blushing, being alone and this close to Ten always made his heart beat irrationally, he knew that he had feeling for Ten and wanted to let the other know but he didn't know how. Looking at Ten grinned and replied, "I'm always happy to help you Ten, I love Mark so much, and I care about you too" Kun replied sincerely. Ten smiled and cleared his throat, "Can you do me a favor? O-only if you want to that is" Ten asked and Kun reached for his hand, patting it lightly.
"Yeah of course" Kun replied.
"Well ummm Doyoung invited me and Taeyong to his company gala and I just wanted to know if you could please take care of Mark for me this weekend?" Ten said closing his eyes.
"Of course Ten! I would gladly watch over him!" Kun replied and Ten immediately lit up hugging Kun catching him off guard. Kun returned the hug and he didn't want to let go, his heart began to race.
"Whenever you need help I will always be right here for you" Kun whispered while hugging Ten.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I'm so happy to have a great friend like you!" Ten said cheerfully and Kun's heart dropped.
"Friend" his mind thought Kun pulled away and smiled, hiding the pain he felt in his heart.
"You should head up now Tennie" Kun said waving goodbye and walking to his car.

Getting in his car, Kun looked and saw Ten heading up to his apartment.
"Friends..........who knew that one word could hurt this much....." Kun whispered to himself.
After checking that Ten made it safely inside, he drove away.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~A little KunTen, the next chapter should be exciting *wink*

No one cares but I can't help but find Shotaro so adorable like he's literally a whole baby!!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 2.6K 42
"Why are you making me feel this way?" "Feel what way?" "Huh..." Y/N had a sweet and generous personality, but she changed after she lost the one she...
409 2 16
Where the line between strangers to lovers is crossed. After ten years of no contact Jooha meets Renjun again but he is not the same person he once w...
56.6K 1.8K 32
Johnny, Jaehyun and Jisung three brothers that have done everything together, they're popular, rich, and have just about anything they could ever wan...
6.8K 281 27
♡ I wish for an exciting life - I get one - But now I regret ♡ ♡ We have to help each other and be there for each other ♡ ♡ We have to be strong and...