What Could Go Wrong?

By nightsky645

How did one party change Ten's life forever? Now Ten has to provide for him and his son, all while avoiding... More

🚨✨Notice ✨🚨
💖✨Characters ✨💖
🌱Chapter 1🌱
🌱Chapter 2🌱
🌱Chapter 4🌱
🌱Chapter 5🌱
🌱Chapter 6🌱
🌱Chapter 7🌱
🌱Chapter 8🌱

🌱Chapter 3🌱

78 6 0
By nightsky645

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter
If there are any spelling or grammar errors, I'm sorry!~

9 Months Later

"Congratulations Ten! You have a beautiful healthy baby boy" Dr. Cho said handing the baby over to Chittaphon who was now known as Ten.
The origin of Ten came from the pints of ice cream he would crave and finish in one sitting the last couple of months.
Ten immediately extended his arms and held on to his bundle of joy, the baby softly crying. Ten couldn't believe that after 9 long months, his baby was finally here, his whole world felt complete.
"Mark look at you" Ten said through tears of happiness, softly he brushed his hand on his baby's pink cheeks, the baby immediately growing quiet.
"You are gonna be the happiest baby, all we need is each other and your uncles. No one else." He whispered kissing his head lightly.
"Ten!" Taeyong screamed after entering the room, followed by Doyoung who was carrying a work out bag and Kun who was holding daisies, balloons, and a baby blue blanket.
"I will leave you guys alone" Dr.Cho said taking his leave.
"Look you guys?! Isn't Mark the cutest!" Ten said tears of happiness streaming down his face.
Taeyong and Doyoung immediately ran to Ten and couldn't help but shriek at how cute Mark was.
"We are so proud of you Ten!" Taeyong said sniffling lightly, his eyes glassy.
"Mark is gonna be the luckiest baby out there" Kun said chiming in while smiling widely at Ten and baby Mark.
"We are so proud of you Ten" Doyoung said holding one of Ten's hands rubbing it softly.
"Thank you guys! I'm so happy you guys are all here for me" Ten replied looking at the other three, crying softly while holding Mark.

*Knock Knock*
"Excuse me Ten, sorry to interrupt but we will need to take Mark and get him all checked up, is that okay with you?" Dr. Cho said smiling lightly at Ten who looked up wide eyed, "we are just doing a usual check up, nothing to be worried about"'he added nodding lightly and Ten agreed.
Placing Mark in the crib, Dr.Cho and a nurse rolled him away, Kun's gift blanket being taken with baby Mark as well.

"Ummm Ten...... can I ask something?" Doyoung said softly speaking up, looking at Ten with earnest eyes. Ten nodded softly and let him continue.
"If Youngho were to find about Mark what would you do?" Doyoung asked looking at the other worriedly.
Ten never thought about this before, "what if Youngho found out? What if he took Mark away? What if-" his mind raced over various scenarios, the beeping from the heart monitor quickening. Kun immediately got up and went over to comfort Ten, his hand brushing over Ten's softly. Taeyong hit Doyoung lightly, "Why would you ask that?"
"No Taeyong, he's right" Ten replied softly after calming down.
"If he finds out which he won't! I will be ready, but I don't want him to know about Mark, and Mark won't know about him either, Mark has me and he has you all, that's all he will need in his life. Youngho won't ever get to see my Mark neither will he know that he is Mark's dad" Ten replied his voice hardening with ever word, venom dripping in his voice.
Everyone in the room got quiet, Ten had never sounded this ferocious before, he was always a sweet and loving person, but with just the mention of Youngho's name he became threatening.

Once he let that all out his heart lightened up a bit, looking up at his friends, he smiled and opened his arms.
"Can I get a hug?" He asked to which Taeyong and Doyoung complied, looking over at Kun he motioned him over as well.
"You too!" Ten said smiling at Kun.
Kun's heart doing a little flip.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

8 Years Later

The sun shown in through the glass windows, the room filled with vast flowers and house plants of different colors and sizes, the enticing aroma of flowers filling in the small local.
Ten looked at the clock that read the time 10:30am, putting on his apron and slightly fixing his golden hair, he walked over to the door and flipped the Open sign, ready to open for business.
A Cherry pink haired Taeyong walked in with their morning coffee and bread, sporting a matching apron as Ten.
Ten and Taeyong decided to open a business a while back, and it was the best decision ever, with the help of their friends he and Taeyong co-owned a successful plant/flower shop.
The doorbell jingled announcing a customer and both Ten and Taeyong looked up to see a blond wavy haired man.
"Welco- Oh it's just Kun" Taeyong said smiling politely.
"Wow Im deeply hurt" he replied sarcastically holding his hand on his heart.
Ten laughed and looked a both his friends.
"I'm here for Mark" Kun said happily looking at Ten.
"Are you going to the park?" Taeyong asked to which Kun nodded.
"Can I come with ?" Taeyong asked with puppy dog eyes.
"Sure as long as your coworker is cool with it" Kun said smiling widely looking at Ten who nodded.
"Yes Kun take both my toddlers with you" Ten answered playfully.

Hearing some soft thumps everyone looked and saw Mark running up to them, his glasses sliding down, his cheeks rosy from the little run he did.
"Uncle Kun! Let's go!" Mark yelled smiling widely.
"Yes Mark, Uncle Yong is coming too!" Kun told the little boy who couldn't hold in his happiness
"Yay papa Yong is coming too!!" Mark said jumping up and down.
"Markie can you please be a good boy with uncle Kun, for your Papa Ten" Ten asked while pinching Mark's soft cheeks.
Mark nodded and placed his tiny hands on each sides of his papa's cheeks, placing a light kiss on Ten's nose he said, "Anything for you papa!" before running to grab Kun's hand.
"We will be back Ten, please take care" Kun said looking at the other softly before walking out of the cafe with Mark on one side and Taeyong on the other.
"My happy happy baby" Ten said watching the trio cross the street and Mark look up at Kun smiling.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Why are we out here?" Said a brunette in a very exhausted sounding voice following behind a tall man, wearing a striped green and white sweater.
"Well my dear friend Jaehyun, I don't want to be all cooped up in the office, it's so hard to feel relaxed between all the grey" said a the taller smiling kindly while looking at the greenery ahead of them.
"Plus look at how beautiful it is here, you can't get this view in the office" added the taller sitting on the ground and looking at the scenery and people walking around the park.
"Johnny, we need to go back to the office" Jaehyun said scratching his neck nervously, Johnny looked up at him and smiled again.
"Jaehyun relax, It's not like anyone can yell at me for being late I'm literally the CEO, just cancel all my meetings and sit with me" Johnny said patting the grass next to him and Jaehyun nodded and sat down.

They sat there for what seemed like along time, Johnny loved being outdoors, the way the trees ruffled softly, the birds chirping, and the laughs of family's around, everything was so serene.
"Did you find anything on him?" Johnny asked out of the blue, causing Jaehyun to look at his friend sadly.
"Honestly Johnny, no the last we heard of him was that one time he went to the doctor, but that's all private medical stuff. The doctor was really straightforward about it, he didn't even want me to ask anything or hear me out" Jaehyun said patting his friends back, thinking back to when he went to visit the doctor he had come to know as Dr.Cho.
Johnny let a deep breath out and pulled his knees up to his chest.

"Maybe if I never let Yugyeom get to me, I wouldn't have hurt Chittaphon and everything would be different" Johnny said thinking back to that night.
"I really genuinely like him Jae, I regret agreeing to Yugyeom's bet I did 8 years ago, Chittaphon was honestly the one person ,other than you of course, that I got along with, felt something for and ended I up ruining it" Johnny added.
"Well Johnny can't say I didn't warn you but I told you so, honestly I wouldn't blame Chittaphon for hating you." Jaehyun said shrugging lightly.
"I know, but how can he just vanish leaving me with this pain and regret in my heart, if you or even me ever find him in never gonna let him go." Johnny said sounding sadly, hiding his head between his knees and chest. He stayed silently for a while before speaking up.
"Can you get us ice cream?" Johnny mumbled with out looking up and after he heard some ruffling and looked up to see Jaehyun walking away.

Johnny took this time and got up walking deeper into the park, finding a lonely area, he laid on the grass and closed his eyes, his memory traveling back to the day he bumped into Chittaphon at the café making him smile.
"Chittaphon where are you?" he thought to himself.

"Mister are you dead?" a tiny voice asked before he felt a surprisingly very tiny hand on his cheek. Opening his eyes he saw a kid who look no older than six or seven years old wearing a baby pink button down and adorable round glasses.

"Oooh yay! you aren't dead" he said smiling widely down at Johnny, his smile seeming fairly familiar but Johnny brushed it off.
"No I'm still alive" Johnny said sitting up looking at the child.
"Why are you here alone, Mister?" The little boy said pushing up his glasses.
"Well... why are you alone? Didnt your parents teach you not to talk to strangers?" Johnny replied looking at the little boy with a raised eyebrow.
"Well Yeah.... but my papa always said when you see someone who might need help, never deny or leave them alone and call for help and well no offense but you look like you need a friend" the child said putting his finger on his cheek while he was thinking making Johnny chuckle a bit.
"I made you laugh!" the little boy said clapping happily.
"Huh? Your papa must be a very nice person" Johnny said to which the kid immediately smiled widely.

"Yeah he is! He is the best papa! He has been through a lot, but I'm gonna be a good kid so papa won't be sad, me and papa and my uncles are a big happy family." The little boy said jumping up and down excitedly while he talked about his papa.

"So where are your parents kid?" Johnny asked again and the little boy smiled.
"Uncle Kun and Uncle Yong brought me, they aren't really my uncles but my dad has been knowing for a long long time, they are his bestest bestest friends" the little boy said cutely making wide gestures, making Johnny's heart melt.
And as if right on queue some called the little boy over.

"Mark?! I have our snacks!" a voice shouted making the little boy look around and at the distance he saw a curly blond haired man waving at the kid while walking closer.
"Uncle Kun!" The little boy waved at the other who began to run smiling widely.
Once he reached them Johnny got up and smiled at the shorter man.
"Uncle Kun I thought this mister was dead but he wasn't look" the boy who Johnny came to know as Mark said motioning at him. The man known as Kun chuckled and looked up at Johnny.
"Sorry about him" Kun said holding Mark's hand with his empty one.
"It's fine, he's a really sweet and cute kid" Johnny said, ruffling Marks's hair who laughed lightly.
"I'm very cute like my papa, that's what uncle Kun says" Mark said making Kun blush and laugh awkwardly, which Johnny noticed.
"Uncle Kun where is Uncle Yong? Where did he go?" Mark said realizing his pink haired uncle was no where to be seen.
"Oh he said papa needed help back at the shop" Kun replied and looked at Johnny.
"Well I guess we should go, bye ......" Kun said extending his hand but realizing he didn't catch the others name.
"Ahhh Johnny" Johnny replied returning the gesture.
"Bye Mister Johnny!" Mark said and waved goodbye walking away with Kun.
"What an adorable kid" Johnny thought.

"Johnny where did you go?!" yelled an exhausted browned haired Jaehyun with melted ice cream all over his hands.
"I was literally looking for you everywhere" he added hand Johnny a melted vanilla cone.
"Jaehyun I just met the cutest kid"
Johnny said fake crying, hugging his friend.
"Johnny calm down your Aquarius is showing" Jaehyun said before Johnny broke the hug. Both walking to the the direction of Neo C. Tech. Johnny talking about how cute the kid named Mark he encountered.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taeyong was running through the streets, his pink hair going in every direction, his thoughts running wild. Reaching the flower shop he was looking for his friend and his eyes landed on Ten inside helping customers.
Taeyong immediately ran up to him huffing and puffing. Ten looked at him like he was crazy and immediately rung the customers up and after they walked out Taeyong dashed and flipped the sign over to display the 'Closed' side.

"Ten!" Taeyong said grabbing the golden haired man by the apron.
"Jeez Taeyong what's wrong you look like you saw the dead or something?" Ten said grabbing Taeyong's hands and placing them down and started clearing the fallen flower leaves off the counter.
"Ten! I think I just saw Youngho's friend!" Taeyong said.
Ten immediately stopped what he was doing and froze into place, his hand beginning to tremble, his breathing quickening.

"N-No this can't be happening" Ten said internally.
"W-what do you mean you think?W-where did you see him?" Ten asked trying to calm his nervous.
"At the park, it was from a distance so i might be wrong but Ten what if....."
"No.... no there isn't a what if, you saw wrong Taeyong" Ten said his voice shaking as if wanting to break.
"T-Ten?" Taeyong said reaching out for his friend.
"Taeyong if he gets near my Mark! I swear I will move everything to get him away from my baby" Ten said looking at Taeyong with determination evident in his eyes.
Taeyong went in and hugged his friend patting his back.
"I know Ten I know ..... w- we don't really know if it was him, h-he was too far..... Ten, calm down, it will be okay...." Taeyong said patting Ten's head.

"I don't want Mark to ever know who he is, I don't want it Taeyong. I carried Mark myself for 9 months, I learned to change his diapers, I stayed up late at night to bottle feed him, I was there for his first day of school, I was there for his fist fall, it was all me. TO HIM ALL I WAS WORTH WAS A BET" Ten said beginning to cry softly while shouting the last part and Taeyong just hugged him.
"I know honey, I know" Taeyong tried to comfort Ten.
"Let's go up and have some tea, how does that sound?"  he added and Ten nodded walking up with Taeyong to their shared apartment.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~What did everyone think? Is the story progressing at a good pace? Let me know 😊

I really wanted Johnny and Mark's meeting to be cute!

Also this picture is my favorite, they al look so happy, I'm probably the Jaemin of my friend group! ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 281 27
♡ I wish for an exciting life - I get one - But now I regret ♡ ♡ We have to help each other and be there for each other ♡ ♡ We have to be strong and...
7.7K 388 36
Taeyong helps everyone. Did they ever think he may need help? copyright 2020 #1 Tenyong October 2nd 2020 DO NOT REPORT! THIS IS MY STORY ON MY 2ND...
11.9K 628 26
what would you do if you fell for someone you never met? ─ a doil fanfic
38.1K 2K 43
-ˏˋ 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖐 ˊˎ- wherein, donghyuck lost all his memories and was replaced by the memories of a lee haechan after w...