Friday Night Funkin Soft mod

By SanmiittaiChan

After Benjamin decided to run away from his "family" with his boyfriend, some hijinks come along. With twists... More

Prologue
Chapter #1 The chase
Chapter #2 Old rivalry
Chapter #3 Hair-raising Hideout
Chapter #4 Childhood friend.
Chapter #5 Mother Knows Best
Chapter #6 An important conversation
Chapter #7 Recovery, Reflection and Memories
Chapter #8 Grace's family life

Chapter #9 Sisterly love

254 6 15
By SanmiittaiChan

(Just a little idea for the rest of a vocaloid gang being part of the Soft Mod and hope you like this chapter. Also don't mind the song, I just thought this song is perfect for Soft Miku.)

Miku was hanging out with her group of 5 friends. Luka, Meiko(She's a transgender woman in the FNF Soft... I came up with that), The Kagmine twins Rin and Len and her boyfriend Kaito (Yes. I'm a Miku X Kaito shipper and I'm not going to apologize for that also images and character design Imma show now are mine.)

They were walking around the streets around Golden City and talking to each others, but Miku was quiet for the entire time as her friends talk.

Megruine Luka looked over at Miku Mairest and noticed her looking a bit upset.

"Hey Miku? Are you feeling alright? You looked like something bad happened to you." Luka said as she felt concern for her friend.

"O-Oh. Yeah. I'm alright. I-I'm just going through some stuff as usual." Miku replied and smiled at Luka softly.

"Okay. I thought you were upset about something. Especially ever since your big br-"

"Hey! Hey! How about we change the topic here." Rin interrupted Luka.

"Why?" Len asked.

"I heard what happened and I don't want Miku to feel uncomfortable about us talking about it." Rin replied.

"What happened? I don't know what on earth you guys are on about." Meiko said in confusion.

"Just something personal for Miku, but I agree with Rin. We should move on to something else." Kaito said as he wrapped his arms around Miku's waist and Miku was starting to have a bit of anxiety about her friends somewhat talking about her brother.

"Ah. Right. Sorry that we got nosy. We didn't know what's going on with you right now and we're just worried about you." Said Meiko.

"No... I-It's fine Meiko... It's really fine." Miku replied and laid the side of her head on Kaito's chest.

"I appreciate your concern for me though guys."

"Let's go to the arcade maybe that'll cheer you up." Luka cheered and suggested.

"YAS!" Rin yelled.

"Miku? You're in?"

"Sure. Let's go."

They entered the Arcade nearby them called "Pixel Palace." It was full of vibrant lights, different types of Arcade Machines and a little Bar for food and drinks.

(Images are not mine)

Everyone got their Quarters and go on with their favorite games.

Few hours later, Miku and her friends went through their separate ways as Kaito walked Miku home.

"Hopefully to see you soon and you'll feel better."Kaito said.

"Thank you. I'll let you know if I needed anything from you okay?" Miku said.

"Okay. I'll always be there for you Miku. Love you."

"Love you too."

Kaito and Miku gives each other a small kiss on the lips and Miku entered the House, only to be greeted by Mother Mairest going through her phone and look up to see her daughter.

"Well welcome home sweetie. How's the hangover with your friends?" Mother Mairest asked with a gentle look.

"Hello mom... It went well, we just played in the arcade." Miku replied.

"That's lovely. Any chance that you and your friends f-"

"Found Benjamin yet? No. No we haven't. Sorry if that disappointed you."

"Well you don't have to give me the attitude. I've been noticing your change ever since he left. Is there something that we need to know?"

Miku has been going through some changes. Such as not interacting with her parents, spending more time with her friends or has been acting a bit off to them.

"No. Nothing. Nothing at all. It's just some stuff going on." Miku answered.

"Well you've been hanging out with your friends more than your family. What did we even do wrong?" Mother Mairest asked and was a bit annoyed.

"Have you read the room? I hate to say this again, but it needs to said so that you can hear me clear. You caused this and you think looking for him is gonna fix everything? As much I love him like "you guys," leave him be."

Marilyn's face snarled in anger and walked towards Miku again.

She crossed her arms and stared at Miku, as Miku started to get scared again and wanted to run to her room, so she can be a bit safe and comfortable.

"What's wrong with you? First you refuse to help us, then you started to give me and your father attitude, then you started to hangout with your friends more than your "loving" and "caring" parents, now you wanted us to stop looking for your brother who has been lost and alone without us? Has that pest hypnotizing you too?" Mother Mairest ranted to Miku and asking her some questions.

"No! He hasn't. It's just I'm well aware what type of people you two are. Yet you still don't get it." Miku replied.

"This isn't the daughter I know and love for years. Now you're acting just like your brother at this rate. Being a rebel and showing us disrespect for all that we done for you."

Mother Mairest then grabbed Miku by the arm tightly and dragged her to the living room, before she forcefully put her on the couch and leaned to Miku's face.

"You're staying here, until your father gets home. He'll be very upset with you acting like a complete, ungrateful moron. Don't even think about going out of the couch or you'll be in way more trouble with me." She yelled out and walked away.

Miku curled up from the couch and puts her head down to her knees, before quietly whimpering to herself.

She never thought she'll also get this kind of treatment like her brother, but she knew moments like this will be passed on to her someday.

Some time later, Father Fairest came home from work and noticed that his young daughter was on the couch, still curled up from the couch and for some reason she fell asleep.

Father Fairest walked towards his daughter and gently shaked her a bit, just so he can wake her up from the couch.

Miku woke up a bit and looked over to see her father.

"H-Hey dad. Sorry. I fell asleep on the couch." Miku said as she yawned and stretched a bit.

"Don't worry sweetie. What happened though? You looked like you were crying for a bit." Father Fairest said and noticed that Miku has dry tear marks from her face.

"I've been through an argument with mom." Miku replied quietly to Father Fairest.

"What was the argument about?" Father Fairest asked and patted Miku's back a bit.

"Um... It's... I-It's about... Benjamin... Which I highly doubt you want me to talk about the boy you like to call "sport." Miku replied again and some what have a bit of anger in her expression.

"Well if it's about Benjamin, then I would like to hear it. Any luck that you find him?"

"No, but it's for the better that I don't. Since I know too well what you guys are gonna do."

Father Fairest then heard Mother Mairest walked in the living room, while she's reading a book. She saw Father Fairest and she immediately closed the book before putting it on the chair and walk towards the father and daughter.

"Thank goodness you're home. Miku has been acting up for sometime ever since Benjamin left. She was disrespectful, hanging out with her friends more than us and don't get me started on the sass she has been giving me since she got home." Mother Mairest said while looking at her husband and pointing out the things that Miku was "doing."

Once again, Miku's anxiety came back and ran to her room, before her parents were able to do something to her.

She closed the door and locked it immediately. She then hides in the closet just in case her parents decided to come in.

She took some time to look through the blinders of the closet, to see if her parents are here.

As she guessed and predicted, Father Fairest started to knock on the door of Miku's bedroom.

He kept on knocking and started to call out for her to come out as Mother Mairest stood beside her husband.

"Miku Mairest! Come out of the bedroom this instant! Don't make me do something I'll might regret." He yelled out and continued to bang on the door.

Mother Mairest still stood beside Father Fairest and also started to yell out for Miku from her room.

"Miku! Listen to your father and get out of the bedroom or we're going to force ourselves in."

Miku was starting to get more scared and decided to listen to her parents yet again.

She hates it when she always give in to her parents demands and do what they tell. No matter what happens to her, no matter how many times she have to tell them their wrong beings, the parents always win in the end to her.

Miku unlocked the door and opened it with a scared and defeated for what might happen.

"That's more like it. Now. You should apologize for the act you have been doing for sometime and make up the trouble you have been doing. We don't want you to be influenced by the street rat just like your brother did." Father Fairest said with an angry look, waiting for Miku to apologize for her "acting up."

"Yes... I'm sorry." Miku sighed and looked down at her foot.

"Good girl. We'll let you know if dinner is ready." Mother Mairest said as she smiled and kissed her daughter on the forehead.

"Try not to cause too much trouble dear." Father said as he smiled and patted Miku's head.

"I promise you I won't." Miku said as her parents started to walk away.

Once they left, Miku entered her room and sits on her bed.

She decided to call her brother for a moment and check up on him to see if he's alright.

Meanwhile, Darnell, Nene and Pico were playing Cards Against Humanity as Benjamin is going through his phone and laying down on the couch.

The phone started to go off and he noticed that his sister "Miku Mairest" was calling him.

Ben decided to accept the call and talk to her.

"Hello?" Benjamin said.

"H-Hey there Ben. Just wanna check up on you to see how you've been." Miku replied.

"Oh. I've been doing alright. I'm with Pico, Darnell and Nene right now. How about you?"

"Not doing good right now. I got in trouble because I kept on telling what they did is wrong, but of course they'll never listen."

"I'm sorry about that. I hope y-"

"It's ok, but I do wanna remind you that your parents are still crazy about finding you, which is not surprising."

"Yeah... Look. I'm sorry if you have to deal with it and all the bad stuff through the weeks. I just feel like it's my fault for all of this. First I made my parents angry, then I made my friend upset two days ago and now you have to deal with them and you'll start to get the same treatment as me. I just hope you're not mad at me."

As Benjamin apologized to Miku, all the memories of the events that occur in a few days ago flash through his head like a camera flashing at his eyes.

"Why do I always be viewed as a weakling to the family? At least you know how to stand up for yourself and I can't!" He cried to his sister.

"Hey. Don't sweat it Ben. I know you can do it. Even if you can't stand up, just remember you got me and Pico to back you up." Miku said and smiled a bit.

"Are you sure?" Benjamin asked.

"Positive! I know that one day, maybe one day, we'll be free from our parents. You may not have them to support you, but you do have others that'll support you. You're the most strongest and determined brother that knows when to get back on his feet. I may not be as helpful as your boyfriend, but I'll still do my best and do anything I can to make sure my big brother is happy and safe." Miku cheered.

Benjamin smiled a bit, feeling touched and happy that his sister still will give in effort to help him and Pico through their troubles. Even though he may worry she'll get in trouble too, he'll be happy to have a few more people to help out.

"Thanks Miku. You really don't have to push yourself to help me, but we do appreciate it." Benjamin said.

"You're welcome. I better get going, since I thought dinner is gonna be ready for me. I'll talk to you soon. Stay safe." Said Miku.

"Okay. Love you sis."

"Love you too bro. Bye!"

"Bye."

Benjamin and Miku hung up their phones as Benjamin laid down on the couch again and let out a small, yet happy sigh.

Darnell walked to Benjamin with a look of defeat.

"What happened?" Benjamin asked.

"Nene just whipped our butts real good on Cards Against Humanity." Darnell replied.

"Oh."

"And I feel like she's cheating."

"NO I'M NOT!" Nene yelled from the distance.

"YES YOU WERE!" Darnell yelled back.

Benjamin just walked away and went to the garage.

After that, The Vision came back from the tool bench and looked over at Benjamin.

"Hey there. Remember what I told ya yesterday. Okay?" The Vision said.

"I'll try." Benjamin replied and sits down on one of the chairs.

"Alright. Just wanted ya to remember that's all." The Vision replied back, before disappearing in thin air.

Meanwhile Miku and her parents went on their usual day like nothing just happened.

Everything was uneventful at this rate, until the next day came by.

Word count: 2340

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 341 13
Just some trash I wrote to get it out of my system. A gorgeous girl from Mineta's past shows up at 1-A's doorstep. Only the normally perverted boy se...
247 11 11
Azaria has transformed over the summer. She is no longer that shy and timid girl but is now confident in her identity. She is 18, and it is senior ye...
169K 6.8K 87
(18+) 𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚑�...
15.6K 306 18
"Failure!" That was one of the last words Keith heard from his parents. His only hope is to marry this girl in a competition so that he isn't homeles...