Chapter #2 Old rivalry

(What's this? You're expecting Skid and Pump? Sorry. I just had an idea that the Soft FNF world connected to the Original FNF world, due to the cameos and Soft BF meeting Normal BF... Also fanarts. Hope you enjoy the concept I have in mind. Plus don't mind the head canons I add.)

------------------------------------------------------------

Father Fairest opened his eyes and noticed the boys we're gone. He got frustrated, but he decided to let them go for now, because of how dark it's getting and finding people in the dark will be very difficult.

Even lights won't last forever or it'll be enough for him.

He walked home to be greeted with the girls, Mother Mairest was standing in the front door and Miku was using her phone while sitting on the couch.

Mother Mairest started the conversation to her husband. "How did it go?" She asked, looking at him in a nervous way.

"I almost have him, but Pico sprayed me with spray paint and they left while I was almost blinded by the street rat." Father Fairest said while he looked upset.

"Sorry bout that honey. At least you almost have him, so give yourself credit for that." Mother Mairest try to cheer him up, but it didn't work.

"Thank you for the effort of cheering me up, but I don't think it's gonna help the situation."

"Sorry sweetie. How about if I try to get him tomorrow, you rest yourself up and wash up."

Mother Mairest suggested. Father Fairest looked a bit doubtful at her, but he trusts her and thinks she can also find him.

"Alright. What about Miku though?" He asked.

"Oh. She'll be coming with me." Mother Mairest answered.

They both looked over at Miku and Miku looked up at them when her name was mentioned.

"Mind coming with me tomorrow?" Mother Mairest asked.

"Oh... Um... Sure. I guess?" Miku answered.

"Great! You're always more helpful than your big brother." Mother Mairest cheered, while comparing her young daughter to her older son.

Miku hates when her parents compare her to her brother and abuse him too. She is the only family member to the Fairest family that shows kindness to Benjamin and she trusts Pico to be with him.

She is very well aware why he ran away, but the reason why she has to be on her "parent's" side because she didn't want to get in trouble.

"Thanks. You don't really have to say that though." Miku said to her mom.

"I know. I just want to say that since he's not here, but we care for him just as much as you do. That's why we want you to help find your poor, great, big brother." Mother Mairest said in a "worried" voice.

"Says the people that abuses my brother." Miku muttered to herself, hoping no one will hear that. Luckily, they didn't.

"How about you go get some sleep my dear, while your dad tries to relax. He's stressed from what happened earlier." Mother Mairest suggested.

Miku nodded before she turned off her phone and went upstairs to her bedroom.

Mother Mairest rubbed her husband's shoulder and looked at him with reassurance.

"You go wash up and relax, I'll take care of the rest tomorrow with Miku. Don't worry, we'll make sure that brat is back to us safe and sound and try to continue our family legacy." Said Mother Mairest.

She walked away to her bedroom and Father Fairest took his wife's words and went to the bathroom to wash the paint off of him.

After his face was clear from paint and the bodyguards took care of the laundry, he went outside in a more casual clothes, smoking a cigarette to help "calm the nerves." (Insert Headache n- y'know what nevermind. Sorry couldn't help it)

Friday Night Funkin Soft modजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें