๐€๐“๐„๐‹๐Ž๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€

Av daghettobarb_

"๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ,๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต... Mer

แด€แด›แด‡สŸแดแด˜สœแดส™ษชแด€ .
แดขแด‡ส€แด
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส sษชx
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส ษดษชษดแด‡
๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส
๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-sษชx
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›ส
SECOND GENERATION.

๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส- ษดษชษดแด‡

11.1K 416 152
Av daghettobarb_

| 𝗘𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗢𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

•••

"It's so hot."I muttered to myself quietly.

Today was my birthday and papa and grandma planned a pool party for me with the help of kashai and cece.

"Lookaaa my baee!"Nunu exclaimed zooming the camera in on me while I walked pass her.

"I-bitch stop!"I giggled making my way towards the pool.

I sat down and sticked my feet inside the pool. I fixed my bathing suit before looking around at all the people inside the pool.

"Girl it's your birthday, why you not having fun?"Nunu asked me plopping down beside me.

"It's hot as shit , I don't have the time to be in everybody face." I frowned and she chuckled.

"You a trip"

"Well then."

I looked around and seen Kashai walking from out the back door with Kiyomi in his arms.

"Look at my babies!" I shouted standing up with a smile on my face running over to them , not caring how I looked to the others in the backyard.

"Wassup ma." He leaned down planting a kiss on my lips and I grabbed Yomi out of his arms.

"Heyy tooda butt." I smiled at her making her start to giggle.

"Goooga ma." She cheesed showing her gums and I seen a teeth coming in.

"You getting teeth Ki baby?" I tickled her making her let out a fit of giggles.

"Stop tickling my damn baby." Kashai plucked my ears making me mug him.

"Bi- boy gone." I rolled my eyes pushing him back some , walking away from him and over to the food table.

"You want some food baby?." I asked her and she only smiled taking baby talk.

"So I take that as a yes." I mumbled grabbing a paper plate putting a little bit of everything. Me and her were going to share.

"Ouuuu." I heard her mumble while I wrapped up the plate in aluminum foil.

I glanced at her seeing she had one of my soft locs in her hand.

She tried to put my hair in her mouth and I lightly popped her hand.

"Stop." I said sternly and she mugged me.

" fu bo." She took her small hands and lightly slapped me across the face.

" Kiyomi— little girl you must want a spanking." I mumbled hearing her giggle.

" da da !" She shouted and I dramatically sighed. I just got her and she wanna go to his bean head ass.

"That's how you feel yomi? , thats how you really feellll?" I asked her being dramatic.

"My baby don't love me no more , oh my godddd." I pouted and she took her fingers and ran them across my face.

" luh ma'ma." She said just as clear as day and I gasped looking at the eleven month old.

"What chu say baby?" I tried to get her to repeat her words as I took out my phone recording her.

" Gaga gooffff." She dragged letting spit drip out of her mouth and I mentally rolled my eyes.

Soon as I try to show other people she can talk or do certain things , I always look like a liar.

" lil girl you know you make me sick, golly." I grumbled.

"Goll?" She tilted her head and I nodded planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Yeah mama, you wanna eat?" I asked her and she talked gibberish again making me suck my teeth.

When she do talk it be so unexpectedly.

"I don't know a thing you just said , but we finna eat." I said walking off from the food table with our plate in my hand and her in my arms.

I walked near the back door opening it.

"Where you going ?!"I heard Kashai yell making me stop in my tracks.

"To go eat and feed her!" I shouted back and he eyed me before nodding and I walked into the house after turning around.

"Looka birthday girl!" My aggy ass auntie Susie off of my gramma side said getting up walking over to me.

" hey." I mumbled as she gave me a side hug. I couldn't hug her back because my arms where occupied.

here we go..

ఌఌఌ

"Thank y'all." I smiled tilting my head a bit, not knowing what to say , Everyone had just sung happy birthday to me.

I went and sat down in the living room , not in the mood to eat any cake.

"Why you ain't eating nothing fatty?" Papa asked me with his face frowned up making me mentally roll my eyes.

"Fatty? , and because I'm not in the mood for nothing sweet right now." I shrugged my shoulders leaning back onto the couch.

"Interesting..." he put his hand on his chin.

Opening my purse I grabbed my phone and got on instagram and started scrolling down my time line.

I seen my grandma posted a picture and I chuckled to myself  looking at her caption.

miss.maggy

Liked by DagettaDev and 11,000 others
miss.maggy : 50 and still a bad thing ! 🥰🤩
View Comments.

" some damn ' bad thing' , she a trip." I mumbled to myself.

Someone started knocking on the door and I looked up from my phone looking at papa.

"Pappaaa aren't you going to open the door?" I grinned.

"Girl— all the people in the house , get cho bastard ass up and open the door!"he said stank facing me.

"You irks me baddd papa." I mumbled getting up from the couch , heading to the front door.

I opened the door and looked up at the man who worked for Kashai , the man who told me his name was E and I had the same name as his daughter.

What was he doing here?

"Hey E  , can I help you?" I put a smile on my face and he looked at me with confusion all over his face.

He cleared his throat before speaking " Is Maggy and Devon here?" He asked and I nodded stepping aside letting him in.

"Yeah.." I mumbled closing the door before walking ahead of him and everybody stopped talking that was in the living and looked over at mr E.

"Eyonel..?" Papa trailed off looking at mr E with his mouth gapped open a bit.

"Wassup pops." E said clearing his throat. Papa and Grandma don't have a son, huh?

"Where my daughter at boy?" Papa asked and E pinched the bridge of his nose.

"She in New York, mr Dev." E said and Papa slowly nodded before chuckling.

"Say hey to your daddy Esani." Papa said laughing. But it was a bitter laugh.

my what—

"This man.. right here , is my daddy?" I asked im disbelief.

Mr E looked at me in shock and I seen a lone tear slip down his face.

"Hey." I mumbled and he didn't say anything but stare at me in shock.

I honestly don't know how to feel right now.

"I can't believe I didn't notice it was you...where's cece?" He asked me and I cleared my throat.

"I'll go get her." I muttered waking pass him, ignoring the looks on every body's face.

"Where's my Grandma?" I asked no one in particular, walking into the kitchen.

"I think she's outside by the grill." Star said picking up her one year old Hassen.

"okay , and hi hassen." I sent a smile his way.

"Hey pootie." He cheesed and I chuckled.

"I'll be back." I mumbled to Star making her nod.

I made my way outside , walking over to cece.

"Iyani."I said making her look at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Your fed." She pointed at me.

"Not the time right now." I mumbled.

"What's going on?" She asked following behind me and I glanced back at gramma.

"You'll see." I said opening up the back door with her behind me.

I can't believe that's my fucking daddy.

___

Since I didn't update in a long ass time🥲.

This was short , I was planning to make it longer but I do not feel good rn.

We got one more chapter left 😂, literally. ( I'm working on it as you guys read this.)

Vote and Comment.

- BARB

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

156K 11.5K 23
"๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฝ***๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š˜."
617K 20.9K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
15.1K 851 18
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.
779K 43.3K 25
๐— ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น.