𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 @FEZCO

By KISSJESENIA

* * ☆ .・゜-: ✧ :-☁️' *Fezco (Euphoria) x OC* © 𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒥ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓃𝒾𝒶²⁰²² ☆ More

$ SUBSTANCE $
$ 1 $
$ 2 $
$ 3 $
$ 4 $
$ 5 $
$ 6 $
$ 7 $
$ 8 $
$ 9 $
$ 10 $
$ 11 $
$ 12 $
$ 13 $
$ 14 $
$ 15 $
$ 16 $
$ 17 $
$ 18 $
$ 19 $
$ 20 $
$ 21 $
$ 22 $
$ 23 $
$ 24 $
$ 25 $
$ 26 $
$ 27 $
$ 28 $
$ 29 $
$ 30 $
$ 31 $
$ 32 $
$ 33 $
$ 34 $
$ 35 $
$ 36 $
$ 37 $
$ 38 $
$ 39 $
$ 40 $
$ 41 $
$ 43 $
$ 44 $
$ 45 $
$ 46 $
$ 47 $
$ 48 $
$ 49 $
$ 50 $
$ 51 $
$ 52 $
$ 53 $
NEW FEZCO STORY!
$ 54 $

$ 42 $

13K 429 371
By KISSJESENIA

CHAPTER 42
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"Why is your phone buzzing so much, you don't have any friends," Ashtray said to Estrella, growing annoyed with her buzzing phone.

Estrella looked into his eyes from focusing on cleaning up his eyebrow slit with an eyebrow razor.

"I know you aren't trying to talk shit right now, I could shave off your whole eyebrow right now," She threatened him.

Fezco laughed at how quickly Ashtray shut himself up and just glanced at Estrella's phone on the vanity top while he sat in the chair and ate from the bowl of popcorn in his lap.

He sighed in frustration and just grabbed her phone to put it on mute, and also to snoop and see who was blowing up her phone on a Friday evening.

The quartet consisting of Fezco, Estrella, Ashtray, and Faye had just arrived home from spending all day at the store.

Faye was out like a light while the rest watched Scarface since it was one of Ashtray's favorite movies. And he had asked Estrella to fix his eyebrow slit since hair was growing around his scar.

Which is what they were currently occupied with.

Fezco was smoking all his newfound worries away while he stared at the TV. He couldn't sleep at all last night after Custer left.

He was nonstop thinking and worrying about the whole Mouse thing.

He and Ash had a quick conversation about the situation that morning while Estrella and Faye made breakfast. Estrella cooked and Faye just took everything out of the fridge and helped her set up plates.

Ashtray furrowed his eyebrows as he read text messages from someone named Elliot, and then from that Jewel girl that he knew Cal fucked.

Then a few from Maddy, the bitch that calls him Rollingtray. Oh, it was a lot of texts from Maddy. And two missed phone calls.

"Cassie's fucking Nate," Ashtray read a text outloud, which made Estrella freeze in place.

"Yo, should I order like, a pizza or somethin?" Fezco asked out of nowhere. "Y'all hungry?"

Estrella handed Ashtray the eyebrow razor anf took her phone from him, ignoring the texts from Elliot and Jules and reading every single text from Maddy.

Maddy and Kat were going back to the Howard's to hang out with Cassie and make sure she was alright after the night before.

Estrella obviously didn't really fucking care about whether Cassie was okay or not so she declined their invite to tag along.

Plus she promised Ashtray she would be home for movie night.

"Holy shit," Estrella mumbled as she read over Maddy's texts, then called her back and walked into the kitchen.

Fezco and Ashtray exchanged looks as she did, then both shrugged, Fezco going back to ordering a pizza on his phone, and Ashtray taking a look at his eyebrow in the mirror.

He smiled at the result before glancing back at his mother and then sitting back on the sofa with Fezco.

"Get hot wings, Princess likes those," Ashtray told his brother.

"You sure is not you?" Fezco asked with a laugh, adding them to the cart anyways.

"We both like them," Ashtray scoffed.

"Bitch," Estrella said a little too loud the second Maddy answered the phone, crying on the other line.

Estrella's heart broke at the sound of Maddy crying, realizing that all this shit was for real.

"Maddy, what the fuck?" She asked.

"Cassie's been fucking Nate since like fucking New Years!" Maddy exclaimed.

"What happened??"

"Me and Kat were at Cassie's right, being good fucking friends and checking up on her and Rue came over, and she's like going through withdrawals or something and she's running from Gia and her mom and Cassie said some stupid shit about Rue staying clean and taking it one day at a time and then Rue asked her how long she's been fucking Nate," Maddy quickly exclaimed, catching her breath in between sentences.

"Rue knew?"

"She apparently saw Cassie get into his truck and kiss him and then drive off, and I know she wasn't fucking lying because Cassie started crying like a little fucking bitch," Maddy spat. "Like what the fuck?! She fucks my ex and she's fucking crying?!"

"Please tell me you gave her a fucking beat down."

"I tried, but she went and locked herself in her bathroom like a fucking coward. I'm so done, I'm so fucking done with Nate! He put me through literal fucking hell and now he fucks one of my best friends!??"

"It's about fucking time, god. Where are you?"

"I just got home, Kat dropped me off," Maddy said. "I'm literally gonna curl into a ball and stay here for the rest of my fucking life."

"I love you, but Nate isn't fucking worth it. Neither is Cassie."

"I should have fucking beat her ass with you, honestly," Maddy sighed.

"I'm always down for round 2," Estrella offered, her words earning Fezco's attention.

He, of all people, would know that Estrella was always down for round 2.

"Do you want me to come over?" Estrella asked Maddy.

"No babe, I need to ugly cry alone. Can't let anyone else see me this fucking bad," Maddy mumbled. "But I love you."

Ashtray glanced back at Estrella as she and Maddy exchanged I love you's and hung up.

"Fuck was that about?" He asked as she walked back to the living room.

"Cassie been fucking Nate since New Years."

"I know that...who the fuck is Nate?"

"Playboy," Fezco reminded him.

"And also Maddy's ex. You know, the girl you say I cheat on Fez Fez with. And Maddy's mad as fuck," Estrella explained.

"Why doesn't she do everyone a favor and kill them both?" Ashtray suggested as Estrella took a seat between him and Fezco.

Estrella laughed and put her arm around the boy, pulling him closer to her.

"You need help, baby," She told him and gave his forehead a kiss.

He gave her a look and pushed her head away from him while she went on her phone to text Rue, remembering that Maddy said Rue was going through withdrawals?

Jules had texted Estrella last night to ask if it was true that Rue was doing drugs.

Elliot texted her afterwards and let her know that he told Jules that Rue was doing drugs, but Estrella just ignored them both and texted Rue.

She responded once, that morning. I'm fucked.

Estrella asked what she meant, but Rue didn't respond.

Estrella didn't know that right before Rue sent that text, she had discovered that her mom got rid of what was left of the suitcase that contained $10000 worth of drugs that Rue got from Laurie, which Estrella also didn't know about.

She also didn't know about Rue lashing out on her mom and her sister or about her whole intervention thing after she sent her the text.

All she knew was that Rue had showed up at the Howard's, going through withdrawals, and having told everyone that Cassie fucked Nate.

She sent a quick you okay? to Rue before putting her phone down and looking up at the TV.

The three watching the movie exchanged looks after a few minutes once hearing some loud ass banging on the door, Fezco getting up to go check who it was.

"Wassup, kid?" Fezco spoke after opening the door to reveal Rue.

"Hey," Rue answered as Fezco let her into the house.

"You look like shit," He commented.

"Yeah, I fucking feel like shit," Rue said, out of breath as she walked in, making Estrella get up and walk over to her.

"Rue Rue are you okay?" She asked, looking Rue up and down. Fezco was right–she looked like shit.

"I'm going through withdrawal and I, I need something," Rue explained to Estrella and Fezco.

Fezco shrugged, "Can't help you. I don't have nothin here."

"Fuck man, you gotta have something. That's bullshit," Rue tiredly pried.

"Don't know what to tell you," Fezco shook his head and glanced at his girlfriend. "I don't keep nothin at the house no more."

"Fuck, man," Rue exhaled loudly, doubled over as she held her stomach while she thought. "Well can I use your bathroom?"

"Go ahead," Fezco nodded, making Rue walk quickly to the bathroom.

"Hey Rue Rue, where did you come from?" Estrella asked.

Rue didn't respond, making her glance at Fezco.

"What?" He asked his girlfriend.

"Maddy told me she's running from her mom?" Estrella whispered to him.

"Why?" Fezco asked and glanced at the bathroom. "Yo Rue, you all right in there?"

Rue groaned, "Don't...I'm fucking...I'm shittin my brains out, pleaze Fez, go away."

"You want some Pepto Bismol or somethin?" Fezco offered.

"No, fuck, just go away!"

"Alright, alright," Fezco backed down and walked back into the living room to continue watching Scarface.

Estrella walked into the kitchen to grab a water bottle for Rue because she sounded exhausted as fuck. And looked like she had ran a marathon.

She went back in the hall to bug Rue to drink some water when she noticed the bathroom door open, along with Marie's bedroom door, which had only been slightly opened before.

Estrella thought about how Rue said she needed something, anything, and was reminded of a time a few months ago; she and Rue were hiding in Marie's room while Fezco re-uped from Mouse in the living room, and Rue was steady staring at Marie's pills.

Estrella walked into Marie's room to see Rue frantically looking through all of the comatose woman's meds.

"Rue," Estrella spoke, making the girl look back at her all quick. "Rue what are you doing?"

"I need something, I really, really fucking need them Star. I need them more than she probably does," Rue explained. "Only three!"

"No Rue, this isn't right," Estrella shook her head at her and reached for the pills, but Rue snatched them back.

"It's not right? She won't even know that they're gone, she won't fucking miss them," Rue reasoned and scoffed. "Why the fuck do you even care so much?"

"Because you're literally trying to steal from Fez, Rue," Estrella pointed out. "And of all things, his grandma's meds? Come on Rue, I know you're not in that deep."

Rue squinted at Estrella, slightly offended.

"Oh really? Did you fuckin tell Jules too? You and Elliot are both fuckin snakes, huh? Just fucking great, my two best friends, ratting me the fuck out."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Estrella gave her a genuinely puzzled look.

"You and Jules and Elliot told my fucking mom I relapsed and now I'm fucked!"

"I didn't do shit, Rue. I didn't tell your mom anything."

"You and Elliot love to act like you both didn't do all these fucking drugs with me at some point," Rue annoyingly sighed. "Just fuck off and let me have the fucking pills, jesus Star, don't be a fucking bitch, please."

"So your mom knows you're doing drugs again? And that's why you're running from her?" Estrella questioned, putting what she knew together. "Is she trying to take you to rehab? You should let her because you fucking need it."

"What, are you gonna call my mom and help her fucking take me in? You're a hypocrite, you know that, right? You were mad at Cassie for being a snitch when you're a fucking snitch too," Rue spat, making Estrella just turn around to go get Fezco.

Rue hurried behind Estrella, the pills still in her hand as she pulled Estrella back.

"Where are you going?"

"To get Fez, let's see what he thinks about you tryna take his grandma's meds," Estrella said and snatched the pill bottle from Rue.

Rue acted quick and pushed Estrella away and harshly into the door of her and Fezco's bedroom, which was just across from Marie's room.

"Yo, what the fuck goin on?!" Fezco asked as he walked into the hall and furrowed his eyebrows as Rue pushed his girlfriend into the door. "Hell nah."

He grabbed Rue's arm the second after Estrella's back hit the door and began to drag her towards the door while Rue resisted.

"Get off of me! Get your fucking hands off of me! Get the fuck off me, you piece of shit!" Rue yelled as she flinged her arms around, trying to push Fezco away.

He was much stronger than she was, in general and in the current situation since she felt super weak and also had used any bit of strength she had to push Estrella into the door.

"Hell nah, nah come here," Fezco said through his teeth after Rue tried to break free from his grip. "We not fucking doing this shit, you not finna come in my house and push my girl around and shit, you gotta leave the fucking house."

Estrella watched as Fezco escorted Rue through the house, glancing at Ashtray as he watched it all unfold from where he sat on the couch and gave Estrella a confused but concerned and angry look.

Did Fezco just say Rue was pushing Ash's mom around?

"Get off of me! Come on! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Rue apologized.

"Nah, you gotta get the fuck outta the house now!" Fezco ordered as he managed to open the front door without allowing Rue to escape his grip.

"I'm sorry!" Rue cried.

"No, is too late for that now," Fezco made no exceptions as he threw Rue out of his house and closed the door, as much as it hurt him to do that to someone he loved, he wasn't gonna let slide what she had done to someone he loved more than anyone.

Fuck that.

He locked the door and walked away from it without hesitation, walking to the start of the hall where Estrella watched from.

"You good?" He asked her and looked her up and down to make sure she was fine. "Fuck was that about?"

He realized that he hadn't even asked Rue why she had pushed Estrella. He got so mad and protective so quick that he didn't wanna hear any explanations.

Estrella handed him the bottle of pills that Rue tried to take from and sighed, "She tried to take some."

Fezco remained silent out of disbelief and betrayal, taking the pill bottle to go place it back with the rest.

"What the fuck was that?" Ashtray asked Estrella as she sat down on the couch with him. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Estrella nodded and put her arm around him although it was painfully throbbing.

Rue really put her all into that push.

But Estrella couldn't find it in herself to be mad. Rue said and did some outta line shit, but she's an addict. And if there's one thing Fezco taught her, it's to never take an addict's words or actions to heart.

And though both Fezco and Estrella had kinda ignored that and went on to take Rue's accusations and her attempt to steal Marie's meds to heart, they weren't gonna let it ruin their night.

The three were quiet and sort of tense up until the pizza arrived.

They ate at the table to avoid making a mess on the sofa, eating without Faye since she wasn't budging when Estrella tried to wake her up. She could just eat later.

If Ashtray even left any pizza for her.

"Fucking weirdo," He mumbled as he watched Fezco peacefully eating his pizza with pineapple on it.

After eating and exchanging good night's, they all made their way to their rooms.

Ashtray locking himself in his while Fezco and Estrella locked themselves in theirs.

Estrella kicked her fluffy slides off her feet before getting into bed once using the bathroom with Fezco and brushing her teeth.

He walked into their room about a minute after, reorganizing all the shit Rue had gone through to find some shit to ' help ' her through her withdrawal.

He sighed as he closed the bedroom door and pulled his shirt over his head, then dropped it on the floor before he got into bed with his girlfriend.

Estrella cuddled up all close to him and stared up at him for a second as he stared up at the ceiling, looking over the glow in the dark stars that he helped her put up a while ago.

They liked to stare at the stars together–well that's what Estrella thought, she didn't know that Fezco would stare at her instead–so she bought some since she used to have some in her room at her dad's house.

She and Fezco stood on the bed that they surprisingly hadn't broken after all the time they spent in it, doing something other than sleeping, sticking all the stars up on the ceiling.

Estrella scooted her head closer to his as she gently poked his neck with her finger. "Hey."

Fezco glanced down at his girlfriend and pulled his eyebrows together, "Hey."

"Are you okay?" She whispered to him and let her hand fall onto his chest, unknowingly resting it over his heart.

"Yeah, why?"

She softly ran a finger over the eye bags under his beautiful eyes. "You look tired as fuck. Haven't been sleeping?"

"I can't," He mumbled and rubbed his eyes. "Honestly, been trippen bout all this shit wit Custer and Mouse. Jus when I thought shit was starting to look up after getting Playboy and his dad to fuck off. Thought everything was gon be good."

Estrella stared at him as he spoke, wanting to jump off a bridge for not having the words to comfort him, and for not knowing how to assure him or even knowing herself that everything would be fine.

But Fezco liked that. He appreciated that she couldn't just lie and say everything would be fine, when they both knew that something like that couldn't be guaranteed.

"But nah, nothing is ever fucking perfect for too long, mane. Is like, one lil thing that happens lead to a whole lotta other bullshit," Fezco sighed. "Think ima stop."

"...stop what?"

"I was lying when I told your dad I was gon sell drugs for forever. Back when he found out we were together and he asked me. I was straight lying. Ain't no fucking way I wanna do this shit forever, shit ion even wanna do it right now. Just until I have to. Or I get fucking caught or sum, iono."

Fezco tilted his head to look at his girlfriend and sighed again.

"I know it doesn't bother you, nd I love you for that, mama. You've stuck by me through a whole lotta shit, but I swear, it's not gon be like this forever," He promised and grabbed her hand in his. "I promise. Just stand by me."

Estrella nodded as an agreement without hesitation as she gave Fezco's hand a kiss.

"Of course, my love."

Fezco's heart fluttered at the nickname, his cheeks turning pink, which made her laugh and give the one she was facing a kiss.

"You think Rue's okay?" Estrella asked him after some time.

He sighed, "Iono, ma. Hope she all good and shit...I can't believe she tried stealing from my grandma though. And she pushed you into the fucking door."

"Yeah..." Estrella trailed off.

"I heard her sayin some shit but the TV was too loud so I ain't think nun of it. What was she saying?" Fezco asked.

Estrella silently debated whether or not she should tell him about the fucked up shit Rue said regarding his grandma not noticing that she'd be missing some pills if she took them.

No. He was already hurt enough with her thieving and shit.

"I was just asking her shit about Cassie and Nate."

Fezco laughed, "For real? She come in here lookin all fucked up and you ask her sum bout yo friend? You funny, ma. What is all that shit with them anyway?"

"First of all, Cassie isn't my fucking friend. Second of all, I don't exactly know anything except for that they've been fucking since New Years. And third of all, I'm gonna beat her ass again."

Fezco squinted at Estrella and clicked his tongue, "Don't make me lock you in the house bruh," He threatened.

Estrella innocently smiled up at him before giving him a kiss, "Don't make me call the cops bruh."

I lowkey dont like this chapter but I needed to get it over with lol
anyways how do we want this book to temporarily end :D
I already know what ima do but I wanna see what yall want or think is gonna happen hahahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 12.9K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
621K 29.6K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
137K 6.5K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
182K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...