Dad's Dialy

By BidyanandaM

In which Bright come to know about his father and his love life by the help of an old Dialy. Tay and New wher... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Found
2. Who are they?
3. Phone call
4. Visitor
5. Fall for him
6. Don't like
7. Class Skipping
Let's celebrate
Characters
8. Confrees
10. Married
11. Mix
12. revelation
13. Reject
14. Dad's Daily
15. Birth-father
16. Mother
17
18. Son?
19. Reunion
20. After departing
21 proposal
22. Unexpect Wedding couple
Request
23. The raise of BrightWin
24. Kaothang's mother
25. lost of dad's Diary and meeting of Dad
26. Messed up
Join us
27. You are my father

9. Catch

425 29 2
By BidyanandaM

Kaothang looks at Bright who looks at the picture with shock. They don't get why Bright's father Pete is with Mr Tay who they met a little while ago.

"Maybe they are friends... Your Dada is a lot cuter when he was young." Kaothang said but Bright shook his head,

"I don't think so, if he is my Dada friend then I'll know him and he will know me too but we don't know each other. But you know I feel familiar with Mr Tay, I think I saw him somewhere too. And his voice is sound so familiar to me." Bright said with unsure.

"Then maybe you guys met when you were young." Kaothang also doesn't know what to say anymore.

"No, we both are together from London, since I know. So if I met him then you will know too. And also New never mentioned a friend named Pete... Even if they got fought he would mention, right? Also, he mentioned only two friends of Tay."

That's right, the both of them are grown on Landon, it's not long since they come back.

"You are right... But what I wonder is who New is? If the two of them are friends and either one is New too then who is he?" Kaothang asked.

"Let's read further and see if there is a clue or not."

They both agree and start reading,

(New's days)

It's been a few days since Tay conferences with New, the two of them never talk about that too.

When New was studying in his room, Pluem enter the room with Sing behind and give him a letter.

"What is this, Plu?"

"Brother Tay give me and told to give you..." Pluem said innocently.

"Where is he?" New asked as he open the latter.

"He is gone home, saying his mother was waiting for him. Then I'll go and play ..." With that, he run away followed by Sing.

New feels a little sad as he knows he'll not be able to see him for a day.

The next day, the two of them were sitting in the library without any talk. New feels odd so he starts,

"What do you want for your birthday, Tay?" But Tay didn't say anything.

"Tay, did I do something wrong to upset you?"

"Did you read the letter that I give to Plu yesterday?" Tay asked.

"Yes..." New looks down, knowing the origin of Tay's anger.

" Then why don't you say anything? I already say what I want my birthday to it."

"I'm sorry Tay, but I'm sc..." New was not yet finished but Tay stand up and left.

New also stand and runs after Tay but he runs into Foei and lost his track.

Today is Tay's birthday, so New calls Tay which the other pick up immediately,

"Happy birthday Tay, my love," New said not giving the other a chance to greet but the other end don't respond which scared New.

"Thank you..." When Tay answered, New breathed a sigh of relief.

"Can I ask you to come to my house now, my love?" New asked.

"Everybody is here even your friends so I can't leave them here," Tay said.

"Okay then..." New was about to hang up.

"Wait... I'll come, wait for me." New smile and sit on the bed waiting for Tay, looking at the gift he prepared for the other.

"New..." Tay enters New's room, panting, after about ten minutes.

"Did you run?" New walked towards him, make him sit on the bed and handed him a glass of water.

"I want to see you and get my birthday gift so I run all my might," Tay said smiling.

"You are crazy," New said hiding his blush and handed his gift to the birthday boy.

"Then can I get my gift now?" Tay said with so much hope.

"Tay I'm scared..." In their letter to Tay, he mentioned his birthday and told him that he want a kiss from New as a gift and a yes too.

But Tay kissed New without giving him a chance to speak.

"What..." New shocked.

"It's just a peck now the reality is..." And Tay starts kissing New again. At first, it's just their lip touching each other but after a minute, Tay grabs New butt as the latter opens his mouth in surprise, getting the chance he slips his tongue into the other mouth and explores the hotness as New reflects.

"Brother..." They heard Sing call.

(Present time)

"I don't think this Sing guy is not good," Kaothang said.

"I think so too, but let's not judge him yet. Let's continue..." Bright said, "But Kaothang, I feel like a saw 'New' name somewhere... Is it in my documents?" He said unsure.

"What? What are you talking about?" Kaothang asked with surprise but he also start thinking why would that picture be in this diary,

"Then maybe your father is New? But isn't your father's name is Pete? Wait a minute, I think I've heard my Dad call your father Newei..." And look at Bright with wide eyes.

"Yes, Uncle Foei called Dada that... Should be asked you him?"

"He is not here..."

"What if New is my Dada? Then this Sing is my Uncle and my grandma is also an abused, Kaothang I... I'm ... Scared." Bright said with teary eyes.

"Hey... It might not be true... Don't cry..." Kaothang side hugs him and wipes the falling tears with another hand, "let's continue reading and find out..."

{News day}

It's been a while since Tay and New are dating. In this short period, Tay gave New a lot of gifts and also interact through letters which they have ashamed to talk about even though they met every day, most of the time. As their exam was already over so most of the time, they are together.

After Tay's birthday, Mook was always there whenever and wherever Tay was, glaring at New and always trying to argue whatever he said. Today they are planning to hang out but Nicky went fishing with his father, Neem also went away for a picnic with her family, Lee declined saying he had something to do but New did understand that he was avoiding as he always did. Mook was nowhere to find.

For now Tay and New are sitting on the bench beside the lake,

"Newei, I want to say something?"

"What is it?" New said turning to Tay.

"I love you so much," Tay said leaning and quickly capturing New's parted lips and sliding his tongue, after having enough of New's sweetness, he left the lips and start sucking the latter neck. It was so fast and New was so shocked that he can't able move a muscle.

But they don't notice the person who looks at them with a dark aura.

Seeing his art on New's neck, he smiles, rubs the area and looks up at New. But New looks at the watch on his wrist, sighs with relief but stood up. Tay was shocked quickly grabs New's wrist and pull him to sit down,

"I'm sorry baby... I'm really sorry New please forgive me. Beat me as much as you want but please don't leave me... I'm sorry for touching you without your permission but please New I won't do that ever again... Please don't leave me, baby, I love you so much..." Tay said hugging New.

"Babe I'm not mad at you... I was just shocked and it's time for my Dad and brother to come back, so I have to come home..." New said patting Tay back, "but next time please say beforehand so I can prepare myself."

Tay pulls out the hug, "really you are not mad?" Seeing New nodding he smiles, "Then let's go..." Interlocking their fingers they headed towards New's house.

Reaching the gate, Tay quickly peaks on New lip and goes,

"Bye see you tomorrow..."

"Then I'll see you tomorrow..." With that, they departed.

But when New turn to enter the house, a hard slap from his brother welcomes him, again a slap from his father hit the other side. New fell to the ground with his face on the ground. Pluem quickly run and tried to help New, crying but his father pull him away.

"Where did you go?" Off asked cooly.

"To... To the... park." New said nervously.

"With whom? What did you guys do?" Again Off asked with the same cool tone.

"With Tay... We play and talk..." New tried to answer without stuttering but couldn't help much.

"Is kissing, hugging, making love bite playing to you?" Off asked, New looks up at Off with shock but his father kick him in his stomach and his leg which made him fall again.

"What? How do I know? You guys don't even notice me while trying to eat each other face...!!" Off shouted.

At that time, Mook, Sing and his step-mother come out with a baster in their hands, smirking. His father looks at the basket that his mother gives him, making the father even more fuming,

"Do you have to be this disgusting?" His father shouted throwing the letters and the gifts. And enters the house dragging Plum who is crying and trying to free himself from his father so he can help his brother, followed by the others but Mook and his stepmother stayed behind,

"Mook, stayed for dinner okay?" His stepmother asked in a sweet tone.

"Okay, aunty..." Mook answered with the copied tone, side glaring at New who slowing getting up.

His stepmother looks at New and mouthed, 'That is what you get when you messed with me... Payback..." With a playful smirk and enter the house after mentioning 'come in' to Mook.

Lastly, Mook said after making sure nobody is there,

"Do you like my gift for seducing my man? Don't you know you are disgusting, you make me want to throw up whatever I see you. And it's my last warning, stay away from my Tay. If you don't stop seducing my Tay then I'll be your worst nightmare."

She rolled her eyes when New glared at her and entered the room in annoyance.

I know why fate hates me this much... I just want a little happiness but they ruin it again.

-New
9th June 2003

{Present time}

"They are so ... I feel bad for New..." Kaothang said sadly but Bright don't say anything so he turn to him and saw him look at the picture of Mr Tay and his father.

"Bright, what happened?" Kaothang softly asked as he shakes the other a little.

"I feel like I had watched this scene of New beating up but I saw my Dada instead of New..." Bright said with a deed thought.

"What...?"

"And I feel these two are a lot more familiar..."

"What?"

___&_____&________&________&____&__

How is it?

And I won't ask to guess who Bright's father is?

See you guys 🤗🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 3.1K 55
New Thitipoom is a university student who doesn't want to fall in love because his biggest fear is to get hurt again. Tay Tawan is a resident bad boy...
99.6K 5.7K 42
A struggling graduate student, New, couldn't escape the offer given by Tay, a popular and rich model, when he found out New's dirty little secret.
40.3K 2.2K 23
Tay and his bestfriend Bright. New and his bestfriend Win. Four seemingly ordinary university students who are just trying to get through their dail...
Broo By Pink

Fanfiction

7.8K 552 10
Top: Bright Chaveeree is a big broo. Bottom: Win Metawin is Bright's little cupcake. Thats all find out the rest by reading the book. Highlight: Mat...