This Is Our Story

By -GucciGemini-

BOOK 1 --------------------------------------------------------- "God what would I do without you guys." Sav... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
New Book

Chapter 15

16 2 2
By -GucciGemini-

I woke up to knocking on the door and saw Lily also starting to slowly wake up. I got up and went to the door and opened it to see Dylan standing there with three coffees in his hands.

"Good morning you two. Sorry to tell you this but its time to get up." Dylan says as he walks into our room.

"But it's Sunday." Lily complains as I go to my draw to grab my clothes.

I leave Dylan to struggle with getting Lily up and go into the bathroom to shower and do my morning routine. Once I finished that I got dressed and headed into the bedroom to see Lily sat up but with her arms crossed and pouting.

Scarlett's outfit

"You look so happy there Lils." I say and she turns her head to glare at me.

She grabs her stuff and goes into the bathroom to get ready while I go to where Dylan is. As I walk over he grabs a coffee and hands it to me and I see one more completely full on the counter.

"I take it your not giving it to her until she's ready for the day." I say to which he looks up.

"If I gave her it while she was still in bed she wouldn't have got up. She has some kind of obsession with sleep." Dylan says.

A few minutes later we hear the shower turn off and then another few minutes Lily walks out of the bathroom. She walks over to us as Dylan hands her the coffee and she takes it gratefully.

"Why are we up so early exactly." Lily asked.

"I have to get some pictures for my GCSE art coursework and I have chosen you two as my models." Dylan says.

"Do we have a choice?" I ask.

"No not really because I've already done the writing." Dylan says.

"Great. Let's get going before I go back to bed." Lily says and with that the three of us start to walk down to the bus stop.

Once we get to the bus stop we see Lynn stood there looking half asleep. We walk over to her because we've still got a bit of time till the bus comes.

"You okay?" I asked causing Lynn to look up at me.

"Yeah just tired. The lot of them had me up all night because their drunk arses wouldn't leave the dorm. I ended up leaving and going to one of my friends dorms at 2 and fell asleep there." Lynn said as she once again yawned.

"Did the school find out about the fact they were drinking yet. Because I highly doubt the school would allow it." Lily said.

"The school couldn't care less about what happens in the dorm rooms as long as its not in the school building. They won't do fuck all about it." I responded and it was true I know from experiences with friends getting in fights.

"I'm just going to stay at my friends dorm if they are ever doing that again because I can't be arsed with being up all night. Especially if I'm this exhausted because of it." Lynn said.

Just as I was about to say something the bus arrived and the three of us had to wave bye to Lynn who was waiting for one of her friends and rushed over to the bus before it drove off. We payed for our tickets and sat at the back were we could all be next to each other and looked out the window as the bus started driving.

"I feel bad for her." Dylan said.

"Yep well she can't exactly move into our dorm. After two people move out of one dorm no one else can go in." Lily said.

"It's fucking stupid. What even happened with Savannah because she was literally perfectly fine until the end of the day." I said.

"What about what Owen did though? That wasn't really like him but now the whole school knows there a couple because they don't exactly try to hide it." Lily said.

"Yeah. I've been trying to not think about that for a little while. I know I can't go back and change the past but I could at least try and look for the future. No matter how hard it may be." I said while the two looked at me with sympathy in there eyes.

"Are you sure your doing OK after that happened though. You seem to have not given yourself any time to actually let the side of yourself you know you need to let out. Well out for a while." Dylan said.

"It's easier for me to hide my emotions it always has been. And for how I'm doing, not really great but I'll get the eventually I always do." I say just as the bus stops at the park.

"Well looks like this is our stop." Dylan said and we got of the bus and started walking around trying to find somewhere.

Soon after Lily, Scarlett and Dylan left. Will arrived at the bus stop. We waited for the next bus while just talking about random shit. Once the bus arrived we got on and the drive to the park started. Once we got to the park the bus driver stopped the bus and let us off.

We spent our time just walking around the park until I saw Lily, Scarlett and Dylan for the second time today. Except this time Dylan had a camera so I'm guessing there doing something for an art project.

"Hey you three. It's good to see you again its been years." I say to them as me and Will walk over.

"Oh my god it's the Queen of Sass her self." Lily said bowing causing us all to laugh.

"What are you lot doing anyways." I ask even though I already had a hint of an idea.

"Taking photos for my art project." Dylan responded.

"Sounds like so much fun." Will said.

"Oh I know right." Dylan said.

"I take it your Will. Lynn's boyfriend. However I may be wrong. I only know things from her talking about you in art." Scarlett said causing Will to look at me while I blush.

"Yep that would be me and all good things she's saying about me I hope." Will said.

"They are believe me." Scarlett said.

"Anyways can I be apart of this photo shoot." I said looking at Dylan.

"I mean sure if you really want to I only need a few more pictures so I guess it could be a good idea to have a new model." Dylan says.

And the rest of our time at the park is spent having a laugh and taking pictures. Eventually we all head back to the dorms us all going to Lily and Scarlett's because there's is most likely the least crowded.

"I'm making a group chat with all of us by the way I don't care what you say. This is a beginning of a new friendship. However I do not want to be apart of the drama yes I want to hear about it but I do not want to be apart of it." I said to the three of them.

"Aye, Aye Captian." Scarlett said.

"Fuck you." I said back.

"No thanks." Scarlett responded causing the other three to try and hold back there laughs.

"NO. YOU TWAT." I shouted and that's when the four of them burst into hysterics. "Shut up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 150 11
A "Beauty and the Beast" retelling. Once upon a time, there was a boy in love with a Lilly. Not a flower, but a girl. It all started one beautiful a...
Scholar By ☆

Teen Fiction

1M 40.4K 30
[COMPLETED] [Warning: Strong language used throughout the book.] He put his hand over my notebook and the other over mine. I glared up at him, his go...
66.4K 2.5K 101
Reverse Harem Aiden and Aly, childhood friends, being in a love-hate relation works for them. They live their lives as much as they can despite the...
101K 4K 35
"You don't have the right anymore to look at him like that, Harry." Liam shakes his head as he watches the curly boy glaring at his ex-boyfriend and...