๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“แตƒสณโฑแตƒโฟแตƒ แตสณแตƒโฟแตˆแต‰

By stevezwifey

ariana grande, a pop star who is known to the world as a princess to the public but an asshole in private, is... More

hi!
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
PART TWO
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT
important question!
โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT 2

fifteen

7.3K 264 30
By stevezwifey

2 months later

y/n huffed as she entered the room, her hands dragging over her face in distress. "oh my god, ariana i'm freaking the fuck out!" she groaned, her eyes squeezing shut.

ariana, who was already in her dress, had her hair and makeup done, looked over at her as she touched up her lipstick in the mirror. "it's alright, y/n/n. you'll do great, i promise you," she giggled, looking back to the mirror.

y/n walked up behind her, her dress shoes clicking against the floor. "what if i mess up?" she whined like a child, her lips pouting as she leaned her chin on ariana's shoulder. "and then everyone on twitter will make fun of me," she shivered at the slight thought.

ariana laughed as she turned around in y/n's arms, wrapping her into a hug. "you'll be fine. and i'll be right with you the whole time," she comforted y/n as the taller woman melted into her arms, ariana's words making her less nervous.

she nodded with a sigh, pulling away slowly. "you're right. i'm gonna go call lexa really quick, okay?" y/n bit her lip, sliding her phone out of the pocket of her pants.

ariana's reassuring smile dropped as y/n reminded her of alexa. the two had become so much closer ever since y/n took her out to dinner the night after her and ariana's almost kiss. they haven't put a label on it or anything, but neither of them were seeing anyone else except each other.

y/n walked away as she clicked on alexa's contact, her smile growing miles as she answered with a little groan. "y/n/n?" she whispered, wiping the tiredness out of her eyes as she awoke from her nap.

y/n grimaced, knowing she had accidentally woken her up. "shit, i'm sorry! did i wake you up?" she apologized, leaning her back against the doorframe, unaware of ariana's lingering eyes.

the pop star licked her lips as she looked the other up and down, the butterflies erupting in her stomach. ariana frowned as y/n only smiled bigger, her pointer finger twirling the tie around as she giggled over the phone.

her relationship with dalton was going well; or at least dalton thought it was. he decided by himself that they would start having dinner together every friday—no excuses. ariana dreaded it every time, having to sit and listen to dalton blab about his boring job for two hours tired her.

ariana was miserable in her relationship while y/n was living her fucking life. y/n was so happy with alexa, and she made sure to tell ariana about it. she gushed about the blonde to ariana every time they saw each other, and ariana had to sit there wishing that y/n was talking about her instead.

but she liked that y/n was happy, even if it wasn't with her. y/n had been in a huge slump since daisy left her, crying to ariana a few times because of it. ariana felt deeply for her, and if someone else made her happy, then so be it.

ariana turned away with a loud sigh, walking over to her heels. she bent down as she buckled the straps around her ankles, smoothing out the fabric of her long, tight dress as she stood back up.

still over at the door, y/n glanced up at the woman. her cheeks heated up as she swallowed thickly, looking back to the floor with wide eyes. "y/n? babe, you okay?" alexa questioned over the phone, snapping y/n out of her thoughts.

she shook her head, squeezing her eyes shut to control whatever was happening in her brain. "yes, yeah! i'm okay," she awkwardly laughed to herself. "we have to go, though. you'll watch, right? and you'll come to ari's party afterwards?"

alexa giggled over the phone, her cheeks bright. "yes, casanova. i'll be watching and i'll be there just like i promised." y/n smiled at the nickname, "good. i really want you to meet everyone."

ariana walked over to y/n slowly, her heels clicking against the floor. y/n giggled once more, "okay, bye." as she shoved her phone back into her pocket, she smiled at ariana. "you ready?" she asked.

ariana nodded, grabbing y/n's hand as she pulled her out of the room. y/n held her hand tightly, scared to let her go. she walked a little faster so she was no longer behind ariana, instead walking right beside her.

   looking next to her, a smile graced ariana's face as she watched y/n sigh, fixing her black shirt and tie nervously. "hey, it's alright babe. you look fucking hot, don't worry."

   y/n groaned loudly as she blushed, covering her cheeks with her one hand. she bumped her hip with ariana's, smiling down at her. "thank you. you look pretty too," she whispered, feeling embarrassed. ariana giggled, standing on her tip toes to kiss y/n's cheek gently.

——

y/n scrolled aimlessly through instagram with her left hand as ariana held the other, the pop stars head resting on her shoulder.

   the two sat in the backseat of the car, on their way to the award show that was set to begin in an hour. y/n was still pissing her pants nervous, but the feeling of having ariana with her brought her back down to earth.

   ariana was completely used to award shows, so she didn't have a care in the world about herself. but she could tell y/n was nervous out of her mind, which ultimately made her worry anyway. the only other worry in her mind was about the award they were even going together for, the collaboration song. ariana just wanted to win. not for just herself, but for y/n; because she deserved it.

   y/n scrolled upon a picture alexa had posted only a few minutes before. ariana watched as a beautiful smile spread across y/n's face as she instantly liked the photo, a pang of hurt in her chest.

   "she's beautiful," ariana sighed.

   y/n glanced down at her, a giggle on her tongue. "i know, right. i'm so excited for you guys to meet, you're gonna love her." she gushed, clicking her phone off and placing it next to her thigh on the seat.

   ariana discreetly rolled her eyes. hell no she wasn't.

   she already basically hated alexa and she had never even met her. she was just jealous that she could obtain y/n's love and affection, but all she got was an almost kiss that y/n blamed on them both missing someone else.

   y/n continued, "also, please be nice. i really like this girl and i don't want you to scare her off." a laugh escaped her throat as she squeezed ariana's hand, letting her know that she was only joking around.

   ariana fake laughed, pulling playfully on y/n's tie. "i'll still chop your dick off, loverboy. i don't care how cute you are." ariana looked up as y/n pouted cutely, her shoulders dropping. "oh!" ariana perked up, a smirk growing on her painted lips. "i've been meaning to ask ever since we met—but how big is it? i've been seeing the tweets, ya know?"

   y/n blushed deeply as she covered her cheeks, and embarrassed whine coming from her. "ariana! you can't ask me stuff like that, you know i get embarrassed!"

   ariana giggled, pressing her lips to y/n's cheek, dangerously close to her lips. "that's why i asked, silly. you look cute when you're embarrassed," she shrugged, pulling away from y/n so she could see her better.

   y/n furrowed her brows. "so i don't look cute all the time?"

   ariana tilted her head with narrow eyes. "oh shut up. yes, you're cute all the time, you big baby." she shoved her arm playfully, earning a cheeky smile from the other.

   ariana went on, wanting to make y/n even more flustered as it was her favorite hobby. she got closer to y/n's ear, so close that y/n swore she could smell ariana's scented lipgloss. "but right now, you're giving more daddy vibes than cute, big bear vibes."

   y/n's eyebrows shut up and her eyes widened. "oh really?" she questioned, a smile painting across her face. "never heard that one before."

   ariana scoffed, crossing her arms. "oh please. no one has ever told you that you give serious daddy vibes? like come on, when you yelled at the paps like that all that time ago, i was ready to jump you're fucking bones." she giggled, smiling at the one she heard from the woman beside her.

   "so neither she who shall not be named or you're current chick has ever gave you the special name?" ariana shook her shoulders dramatically, making y/n laugh loudly.

   y/n's shoulders shook with her laughter, her eyes filling with both tears from her laughing fit and her sheer embarrassment. "n-no, they haven't! and even if they did, why would i tell you?!"

   ariana giggled, glancing out the window as she noticed they were only about a minute away from their destination. "oh so you call them daddy? or something else, huh?"

"ariana, damnit!"

——

hey i missed u 😔

depression and school hit again, but spring break begins next week so updates will prob be more frequent then.

i plan on putting my other books on a short hiatus, as it's hard on my mental capacity to try and put in the same effort from four books at a time. i want to get this book to about halfway through before the hiatus ends.

i hope you understand, i love you sooo much <3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.6K 46
Ariana Grande is a loner. She thought she had one friend named Michelle. She's rich but unpopular. Justin Bieber is the complete opposite, well on s...
137K 3.4K 20
(gxg) some g!p
427K 13.3K 51
Ariana Grande gets everything she wants. Except her heart. What happens when a badass woman, whose eyes remind you of a secretive cunning cat, in...
114K 4.8K 20
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ariana likes her daughter's babysitter a bit more than she should.