my best friends brother || h...

By 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] Alexis Pierce is best friends with Gemma Styles, they are inseparable you could say. But always be... More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty two
forty three
forry four
epilogue

chapter forty one

542 6 0
By 1dsonlyangel

Alexis Pierce
Rubbing my hair dry, I now was in a clean pair of  Harry's boxers and hoodie with the clothes I was wearing in my hand. I had a toothbrush here so I was brushing my teeth. I haven't spoken to Harry much but he was so hungry that his body didn't show it but he ate so much at dinner.

Gemma ate hers in her room while I sat with them out there and we saw Harry none stop eating and it looked like he was gonna choke. I wish I was joking here. I knew he was hungry but fuck. I told my mom I was staying here but she was okay with it and I helped Anne with the dishes after dinner and I had a shower.

I sigh and walk into Harry's room, he was laying down slightly, his guitar on his lap. He stares at the ceiling, playing it without looking. It was girl crush and I think he was singing in his head.

He stops when I walk in, sitting on my bed, getting under the covers. He looks at me, I lay down, rolling over and curling into a ball like I usually do. I take my phone out and unlock it, going into my social medias.

I snap Louis, he had a dick in his mouth which made me save it in chat like I always do, I snicker and snap him back. He doesn't answer me for a while so I just take it as if he's gone to bed, so I open instagram and start scrolling onto that.

"This is a G chord, it has to be like this or it sounds weird," he says making me look over my shoulder at him.

"What?"

"A G," he says, switching. "D," he strums it. "A minor," he strums it. "C,"

"F,"

"B,"

"C add 9,"

"E minor,"

He just sat there, switching his fingers around, strumming it. I was so confused. "What are you doing?"

"I'm teaching you," he says. "Girl crush is a not hard but not easy song, it consists of five notes. C, E minor, F, G and A minor,"

I now sit up. "Can't you just play it?"

"Then your not learning," he shakes his head. "You wanted me to teach you, here I am,"

I just stare at him.

"Start with a C," he forms his fingers into a C, gracefully strumming it. "Then a E minor," he switches without looking. "Then a F, G and A minor for the intro,"

"There's a strumming pattern you need to know, but learning the notes will be the first, so can you please just come up here?" he says this all quickly.

I swallow and slowly stand up, getting onto his bed but keep a gap. "Are you right handed?"

I nod, furrowing my brows.

He places the white guitar on my lap, placing the neck of it in my right hand. "Kay," he says. "Strum it,"

I use my thumbs and slowly slide it down so it plays the sounds. "Watch,"

I watch carefully.

"Finger, 1, 2, 3 and 4," he points to his fingers and I nod. "Finger one, first fret, second string," he places it on there. The string presses onto my fingertip harshly which makes me wince a little bit. "Don't move it," he says.

I don't.

"Second finger, sending fret, 4th string," he moves it. "And then it's third finger, third fret, 5th string,"

My fingers were stretched out, but I furrow my brows. "Wouldn't this string be the first one?" I point to the thinnest with my free hand.

"No, you count down, 6, 5, 4, 3 and so on,"

"Okay," I nod.

"Strum it," he says. I run my finger down the strings so it plays a different tune to it being open. "Good, next is a E minor, take your fingers off and put your first and second finger on the first and second string, second fret," he says but doesn't help me this time.

I follow his instructions, squeezing my fingers into place and strum it. "Good, now a F, you're gonna use four fingers now,"

I nod.

"First finger, first fret, second string," he says, I place my finger tip on it which makes it hurt but I ignore it. "Second finger, second fret, third string,"

I follow along, nodding. "And your third and fourth finger, third fret, 5th and 6th string," he says, I do as said and my fingers were again, stretched out. I strum it and it makes another noise.

"Good, G is an easy note, a beginner note as they say,"

"Okay," I nod.

"First finger, second fret, 5th string, second finger third fret, 6th string and third finger, third fret, 1st string," he says, fixing my finger that I put on the wrong fret. I strum it and he nods. "And last, a A minor. First finger, first fret 2nd string, second finger, 4th string and your 3rd finger is the same, just the third string,"

I strum it again, smiling.

"They're the chords, it's gonna take a while to switch between them quickly,"

I nod, he told me that.

"Now the strumming pattern," he says. "Can I have it?"

I hand him the guitar and he quickly plays the notes, quickly strumming them. "Okay, just watch," he says.

He strums it down, then down, up, down again. "Easy,"

I take it back off him, strumming it openly, saying words in my head.

Down,
Down,
Up,
Down.

"Good," he says.

"Then you start with a C," he says, not helping. I whack my brain for memory and know one finger goes on the first fret, one on the second and third, I can't remember which strings. He sigh, helping me move my fingers into the shape. "Strum that in the pattern,"

Down,
Down,
Up,
Down.

"Faster,"

I do it quicker as he said and then stop. "Great, switch to a E minor,"

"Harry, I don't remember," I whine. He clicks his tongue in annoyance and yanks my hand, then forming my fingers into it.

"E minor,"

He quickly moves my hand around, doing it like he's done it a million times. "F,"

"Basic chord, G," he does it quickly, using his hands to do it and it makes me widen my eyes. "A minor, not that hard?"

"Maybe for you because you play this on repeat, I've never even held a fucking guitar,"

He takes it off my lap and I cross my arms. He starts playing it, using his thumb to strum it. He switches the chords effortlessly, looking down at his hands. His ringed fingers weave the chords, and I watch him play.

"I've got a girl crush," he sings, playing the guitar. "I hate to admit it but...I've got a hard rush, it ain't slowing down,"

I can't help but smile a little, he keeps his head down. "I got it real bad, want everything she has, that smile that midnight laugh,"

"She's giving' you now,"

"I wanna taste her lips," he suddenly looks at me. "Yeah cause they taste like you, I wanna drown myself in a bottle of her perfume,"

"I want her long blonde hair...I want her magic touch, yeah cause maybe then you'll want me just as much...and I got a girl crush,"

I smile at him, his head dropping and what really surprised me was when he did a high note.

"Oh and I got a girl crush," he sings loudly but angelically, fuck he's perfect. He plays the notes and then stops.

"No, wait, why'd you stop?" I ask, he puts his guitar on the stand.

"Last time I'm singing that song," he whispers.

I just look at him, huffing so I slide off his bed and get on mine. I get into it and go back on my phone, opening it and going onto snap which Louis snapped me two minutes ago.

I open his snap, it was a photo of literal cum on his stomach, the text said; "virgin no more"

I widen my eyes and fold my lips in a line, then grinning. I save that in chat, not because of that but because it's a memory.

I send a snap back. "You fucked?"

He opens it straight away, he was getting spooned by Dylan. "We did more then fuck sweetie"

I smile. "No way, congratulations you non-virgin"

I hear the door open, Anne poking her head in. "Everything okay in here?"

"Everything's good," I smile.

"Yeah, whatever," Harry huffs.

"Goodnight," she smiles.

"Goodnight," I smile, Harry says nothing, just stays sitting up. I look at my phone, Louis snapped me again.

Lou: my ass hurts so bad

Me: i bet, how was it?

Lou: painful, but holy shit it was perfect

Me: aww, i'm so happy for you lou <3

Lou: thanks, probably one of my
favourite nights, i'll remember it :)

Me: that sounds so good :)

Lou: dylan's worth the wait

Me: awwh, stop reminding me
i'm single

Lou: i keep forgetting, it doesn't seem real
do you still love him?

Me: unconditionally but if i have
any chance of  getting gemma back, then
i'll take it

Lou: she's not talking to me either, idrc
i still have you and dylan

Me: i do miss her but, i did do something
i knew she was gonna hate me for

Lou: yeah well, don't give up yet

Me: i won't be, but i know there's a low
chance she won't ever forgive me

Lou: just forget about it for now,
we'll keep working on her

Me: okay well, i'm going to bed

Lou: i might go for round two yet ;)

Me: good luck

Lou: love you queen x

Me: love you too, douche x

I turn my phone off and lay down silently. I'm so glad that Louis decided it was time, I'm happy for him. I know how much he likes Dylan.

I hear Harry tossing in turning, his bed squeaking from it, huffing and puffing.

I remember losing mine and I hated it, I'm just so happy he actually got to have a good first time, one he's going to remember as he said.

"Will you just come up here?" he whines, my eyes opening.

"We're not dating Harry," I shake my head.

"I don't fucking care, why won't you just come up here?" he whines.

"Because If feel more comfortable down here,"

"Oh for god sakes, Alexis,"

"Don't for god sakes me Harry, if I don't want to sleep next to you, then I shouldn't have to,"

"Then why were you more than willing to have sex not long ago?" he gets annoyed.

"Be happy I'm not in my own bed right now, but insisted you needed me to stay here and baby you,"

"I don't need you to baby me, you said you wouldn't leave but here you are,"

"I'm right here,"

"Oh my god, you know what I mean," he rolls his eyes. "I just don't understand why you were happy to make love but now you won't sleep next to me, it doesn't make sense, why?"

Make love...that's new.

"Just go to sleep Harry," I mutter, refusing to answer.

"No, answer my question," he says. "Why were you willing to do that, but won't sleep next to me?"

"Because I miss Gemma and I'm already pushing it by being in the same room as you!" I snap. "So just go to sleep so I can go fucking home, so Gemma won't be so mad at me that I'm here,"

"I heard what she said to you," he says. "Do you even miss me as much as I miss you?"

"Of course I miss it Harry, but I want Gemma back and dating you isn't doing anything for me,"

"So you won't sleep in the same bed as me because of Gemma?"

"Yes, and the fact that we aren't dating,"

"Then why did you sleep with me not long ago?"

"Because...you wanted to," I admit, he goes silent.

"You let me fuck you because I wanted to? I asked—"

"I know Harry, I did to just not much as you,"

"We made love, does that mean anything to you?"

"Of course it does," I nod. "I just wasn't expecting it but I'm not mad about it,"

He huffs. "You won't sleep up here with me though?" he speaks into the dark.

"No..." I shake my head. He sighs loudly, crashing back onto his bed so it makes it squeak again. I sigh silently and close my eyes.

//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 10K 56
Ashley Styles is Harry's sister. She hasn't seen her little brother in over five years. She arrives in London, excited to see Harry, but there's some...
565K 13.7K 48
Emma and Harry are neighbours but they hate each other, well Emma hates Harry. They are forced to see each other because their parents are best frien...
168K 3.6K 28
Alisa and Alexis have been best friends for what seems like forever. They are both loud, energetic and love causing trouble - it's why they're best f...
16.1K 1K 52
"I don't wanna feel this way!" Niall finally cries, his shoulders trembling with each sob. Harry looks hurt, incredibly so as he watches the tear sta...