my best friends brother || h...

By 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] Alexis Pierce is best friends with Gemma Styles, they are inseparable you could say. But always be... More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
forty three
forry four
epilogue

chapter thirty five

611 3 4
By 1dsonlyangel

Harry Styles
We were invited to Liam's party this time, I could bring a plus one and of course it was Lex, she wanted to go to this one. It was a few days after I left her house, I came back home and Gemma had been in my room again, my guitar wasn't on the stand properly, stuff was moved.

Mom told her not to go into my room and I did too, I may have yelled but honestly, she deserves it. She's so annoying. I haven't done anything to Gemma, she's doing stuff to me.

Mom noticed this and grounded her for a week and I've heard her sneaking out twice already and I've caught her all those times. I said I wouldn't tell only if she covers for me sometimes.

I probably shouldn't have let her off considering she's a bitch to me and I know she's going to fuck my best friend. But we're different people and I have definitely softened up since I told Lex I love her.

Anyway, my hair had grown heaps within the past 4 months. It was nearing to be long. I wore a black shirt and black jeans like usual and my converses. I sprayed my cologne, then ran a hand through my hair.

I then put my cross necklace back around my neck, sniffing and looking into my green eyes in the mirror. I got lost in my soul, staring out at nothing but my eyes for sold three minutes. "Harry!" Gemma bangs on my door, snapping myself out of my trance.

I roll my eyes and walk over to the door. "What?"

"I was knocking for ages?"

"I zoned out, what?"

"Can we go?"

I look at what she's wearing, a tight pink mini dress. "You're not going like that,"

"Hah, yeah right," she rolls her eyes. "You don't decide what I do, besides I have to give it back to Alexis," she crosses her arms.

I widen my eyes a little. "That's Alexis'?" I clear my throat.

"Yeah? I said Alexis didn't I?"

"Fuck," I say under my breath. She gave Gemma that dress? Holy shit, if I saw her wearing that, I'd literally bust. "Whatever," I play off.

"You just zoned out again,"

"So?" I furrow my brows.

"What are you thinking about?" she says.

"Nothing," I snap.

"Wait...what cologne are you wearing?"

"My normal?" I say.

She looks at me, her eyes slightly go wide. She then looks at my neck, a faint hickey was on it, I know that for a fact. Her face then turns into like she's worked something out, looking at the floor and mouthing things to herself.

"What the fuck is up with you?" I ask.

"Nothing," she swallows. "Can we go?" she then snaps again. I roll my eyes, getting my phone, wallet and keys, shoving them into my pockets.

"Let's go," I stand out in the hall, closing my door. She walks down the hall and I follow her, mom and Robin went out somewhere. We go out the front door and to the my car, locking the door behind me.

We get in, silently, she just looks out the window and I start driving. My phone buzzes on my lap, I hold it up and read a message from Lex from the notification.

Angel: i love you x

I smile and turn it off, I can't reply right now. "Who's that from?"

"Niall," I lie.

"You smile like that at Niall's texts?"

"Just piss off Gemma, you're so annoying you know that?" I mutter. She scoffs and doesn't answer, shaking her head. She crosses her arms with the radio humming softly in the background.

We make it there shortly and there's already heaps of people there. I see Lex, Louis and that other guy with them. "I thought Louis' plus one was Lex?" she says to herself.

I don't answer, Liam knows she's my plus one so he didn't say anything because he knows she's my girlfriend. I get out and she follows me to the house. She goes over to Lex and she doesn't say anything to me yet because she's talking to Gemma and I understood that.

I see Niall with his arm around a girl, both drunk and out of their minds. I then see Liam with Maya, he was shitface too. "Hey," Maya smiles.

"Hey," I smile back. "How are you?"

"I'm good, you?"

I shrug. "Alright,"

"Oh," she says. Liam meeting eyes with me.

"Yo, Styles," he slurs.

"Already? It's like...7pm," I look at the clock on the wall.

"Mhm," he nuzzles into her neck. I walk over to the kitchen, Tristan and his friend group sitting there smoking weed.

"Harry," Tristan says. I ignore the cunt, getting a red solo cup, pouring vodka in the cup. "Harry,"

"What do you want?" I rasp, swallowing it like water.

"Is Alexis here?"

My chest tightens, not sure if it's because of the vodka or her name coming out of his mouth. "Why?"

"Because, that's none of your business why," he says. Speaking off, Lex actually comes into the kitchen with Louis. She meets eyes with me and I bite my lip. She then looks at Tristan and her smile fades. "Lex," he smiles.

"What are you doing?" she asks, looking at me then Tristan. I widen my eyes and scan her, she was in the same dress she wore at our date, this time with Doc Martins. Fuck me she looked so good.

"Wow..." he says slowly. "You look good," he looks her up and down and I keep my cool but I was gonna hurt him badly.

"Uh...thanks...?" she says unsure. He walks over to her and she steps back a step. "Uh...what are you doing?" she says nervously.

He backs her into a wall and I take a step towards her. He steps over to her, putting his hand on her lower back as he says something in a whisper. She grabs his wrist and tries to take it off.

"Tris—"

"I don't know how many times I can say sorry, can we just...talk?" he then cups her jaw, her face filled with worry.

"No," she shakes her head.

"Why? Please?"

"I said no, Tristan," she shakes her head. He grows angry and tugs her towards him so his body was on hers. "Let me go," she tries to keep calm but she's shaking.

I just clench my fist, not interfering like she said ages ago.

"Please baby, I really am sorry, why can't you just give me another chance like that? I really like you and I just want another chance," he leans into her and I see her gulp. She closes her eyes and he kisses her neck, Louis wasn't here anymore.

And that's when I see red.

I stride over to them and rip him off her. I pin him against the wall and I hear her gasp. He looks at me. "She said no," I mutter. "What can't you take from those words?" I push him against the wall.

"I wasn't talking to you—"

"And I don't care, you don't touch her, okay?" I say.

"Get the fuck off me," he tries to get out of my grip, but mines stronger.

"Harry," she whispers, placing her small hand on my bicep. I ignore her and burn my eyes into his, gripping him tighter. "Please, don't make a scene," she whispers, making me turn my head to her. "I'm fine, just leave him,"

Her voice was so soothing. He looks at us confusedly. "He tried to hurt you,"

"But he didn't," she says. "Just leave him please,"

I look back at him, shove him again and step away. I grab my drink and finish the rest of it in one mouthful. "Come on," she whispers. I toss the cup in the sink and walk out.

I follow her upstairs to Liam's room, she kicks the door behind us. I sit on his bed and she stands in between my legs. "Why did you start that, baby?"

"I didn't start anything," I shake my head.

"Yeah...but Tristan? Not worth it,"

"I just...hate how he took your virginity and then threw it all back in your face," I huff. "I did tell you not to not to lose your virginity, and stay innocent," I hold her hips.

"I know...but if I never had sex with Tristan, you would've take it," she says, her long hair falling off her shoulder.

I fold my lips in a line and smile.

"You're way better than Tristan anyway, in everything you've done,"

"Obviously, my dick is big and his isn't," I grin she widen her eyes and nods in agreement. She crawls onto my lap, straddling it.

"I didn't like the night with Tristan, and I regretted it even after it happened,"

"Why?" I ask.

"He's..." she sighs. "I don't know. He wasn't..." she stutters, trying to find the right words.

"Caring enough?"

"Mhm, kinda rough too," she shakes her head.

"You didn't hate it when we had sex...did you?" I ask softly.

"Not at all," she shakes her head a small smile on her lips as she looks around at my face. "You're my favourite,"

I smile. "You were my favourite when I saw you with Gemma years ago," I smile back, pecking her lips. When I pull away, she looks down at my necklace, taking it in her fingertips.

"You like your crosses don't you?" she snickers.

"I do," I nod, looking at the one on my hand. I reach my hands up to the back of my neck, unclipping the chain and holding it up to her.

"Oh, I didn't mean—"

"I know," I cut her off. "But...I can tell you right now, this would look a lot better on you baby," I smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Very," I nod. "Here," I reach behind her neck, blindly clipping it. She looks down and I hold her hips again. "See?" I smile.

"Thank you," she smiles. "I love it,"

She wraps her arms around me, I smile and hug her back, smelling her perfume. I rub her back, she kisses my shoulder before she pulls away.

"C'mon," she says, standing up and holding her hands out and pulling me up. I hold her hand and follow her down the empty stairs. "I'm just going to the bathroom, I'll see you downstairs?"

"Sure," I smile and nod, letting go of her hand.

I go downstairs, Tristan looking at me as I do. He smirks, shaking his head. I just ignore it and grab a bottle of beer, walking over to Niall and Liam. "Hey," I sit down.

"Hey," Niall says, fixing a line of coke with his credit card. I sit down and open the bottle, tossing the lid off and taking a sip. Niall leans down to the coffee table, plugging on of his nostrils and inhaling do the white powder disappears and he tosses his hand back, fluffing his nose up. "Fuck," he grins. "Want one Styles?"

"No, have you met Alexis? She'll murder me," I mutter making Niall roll his eyes.

"Speaking off," Maya says, she comes downstairs, Gemma hurrying after her, then Zayn. Gemma was putting her heals back and Zayn was fixing his shirt.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd just walk in there," she says, Alexis shuddering.

"At a party?" she says, Zayn and Gemma look at each other.

"Oh, haha," Niall starts laughing but I stare at them.

"I'm never gonna get that out of my head," she shakes her head.

"I think Alexis walked in on Gemma and Zayn," Liam snickers.

Fuck you.

"What?" I say. "Walked in how?"

"Like they were fucking and she saw them,"

I grow instantly angry, I know they've had sex before, Lex and I had heard them but I hate hearing it and I hate when he comes over all the time.

They just leave, she goes over to Louis and they just, look at each and sighs, hugging. I roll my eyes. No offence Lex, I'm glad you walked in on that.

Gemma Styles
"God, that was embarrassing," I whisper into Zayn.

"Very," he rubs my back.

"Uh....Gemma, sorry to interrupt, but can we talk?" someone says from beside me.

I look at Tristan with his phone out. I furrow my brows and step away from Zayn. "Um, sure?"

I follow him down the hall, he gives me his phone, holding it up. "This is important, and I'm sorry in advanced," he says, confusing me but he presses play.

"I just...hate how he took your virginity and then threw it all back in your face," Harry says on video, holding Alexis' hips as she stands in front of him. My heart drops to my shoes as I watch it.

"I know...but if I never had sex with Tristan, you would've take it," she says back.

I freeze. What does that mean?

"What is this?" I look up at him, Zayn holding my hips tighter from behind me.

"Proof," he says. "That you're brother and best friend are hooking you because I also have this..." he takes his phone and shows a photo and it makes me look away instantly. A photo of them taking from Harry's window, they were in bed together, naked, facing each other but I knew it was Harry from the rings on his hand and I know it's Alexis' bare back because of her hair.

"How do I know both of these are real?" I whisper, feeling my heartbreak and it thrashing at the same time.

"That's what Harrys wearing tonight, same with Alexis, and I tried to see if it was true or not, and it was because I tried to start something with Alexis, Harry tried to beat me up but you should've seen it, Alexis just said a few words and he stopped instantly so I followed them upstairs but that's all I got on video," he says

I look down the hall, Harry laughing at something and Lex with Louis and Dylan, holding a drink and talking. I then think back to Harry's room, the perfume was soaked in the walls, the scrunchie had blonde hair on it, the pink bra?

And suddenly, I work it all out.

The perfume was hers, she was wearing it everyday
and that's why it's so familiar. The scrunchie, had blonde hair on it and she has blonde hair. The bra was one I helped buy her because she had never bought a bra before which is why it was so familiar.

The hickeys, on Harry were all from Alexis.

The hickeys, on Alexis were all from my brother.

The girl I hear all the time that he's with, that's Alexis.

Instead of going to Niall's, he's going to Alexis'.

He sings a song about blonde hair blue eyes girl, wanting to drown himself in her perfume.

The phone hiding.

Angel.

The sleepovers with Louis, it was Harry.

Harry went over to hers on those days.

The awkwardness between Lex and I.

Everything makes sense.

They've been secretly dating and hooking up, and it all makes sense now. I give him his phone back, cupping my mouth. Holy shit. That means that Harry and Alexis have had sex because I've heard them.

Oh my god.

I screw my eyes shut so a tear rolls down my cheek, everything hitting me at once. "I'm sorry Gemma, I just thought you'd want to know," he nods.

I just look at him. I nod too, slowly spinning around and walking away. I heard my best friend getting fucked by my brother in the same house, inches away from each other through the wall. I hear her moaning his name like she's done it a million times.

I shake my head slowly.

I walk towards her, Zayn letting go of my hips.

Those times it was so awkward at school, she had been with Harry that night before. I don't know why I didn't pick it up, the hickeys....all from Harry. God, how could I have been so stupid. She must have had sex with him after Tristan, and I'm going to find out.

She literally broke one of our biggest promises.

"Hey Gem-" she smiles, looking like she's having fun.

"Did you sleep with my brother?" I ask softly, trying to keep calm. Her smile fades and Louis looks at me too.

Louis knows too.

She stutters. "W—What?"

My eyes watered. "Did you, sleep with Harry?"

She doesn't answer, she just looks at me, her lips parted a little. "I—I don't know what you mean— I—"

"Someone showed me proof of you up upstairs a few minutes before you walked in on Zayn and I, then they have a photo,"

"A photo? Who?" she looks suddenly very panicked.

"It doesn't matter who, did you sleep with Harry?"

Her face says it all. Her eyes are frozen, Louis couldn't speak, her lips were parted a little and she was stuttering. "Gemma—"

"Fucking answer me!" I snap, louder than I expected and it makes yet another tear roll down my cheek, she flinches.

She swallows and looks down. "Oh my god," I breathe out sadly, tears rolling down my cheeks. "Oh my god!"

"I—I was going to tell you," she sniffs and I close my eyes, cupping my mouth. "You made it so hard—"

"For what? To sleep together?" I get mad, now slightly yelling.

Louis now steps back, a few people looking. "All of it, I felt so terrible after it happened," she says quickly, "but I also...didn't regret it," she says softly.

"You slept with my brother, multiple times, and dated behind my back, secretly?" I question.

She stutters badly again, my blood boils. "I—I was going to tell you!" she says.

"You really have been fucking my brother, and lying to me, haven't you?" I let the tears soak my cheeks in betrayal and heartbreak. Why would she do this? She's been my best friend for a long time, she's never done this before, so why now?

She lets a tear roll down her cheek. "I'm sorry, I really am,"

"That doesn't fix this," my voice breaks. She broke one of our promises. "You promised you wouldn't,"

"We were 13 back then, you knew I had a crush on Harry," she cries now too.

"That doesn't mean you can sleep with him three years later!" I snap, anger filling me now.

She flinched again.

"Hey, woah, what's going on?" Harry says, meeting eyes with Alexis and I see his eyes soften as she cries softly. "Lex?"

I walk up to him and backhand him on the cheek, Alexis gasps, Louis dropping his jaw. Harry slowly looks down at me. "What the fuck?"

"You slept with my best friend," my voice breaks.

His eyes snap to Alexis'. "What?"

"You slept with Alexis, dated her behind my back, didn't you?"

He doesn't answer like Alexis. He looks at Alexis, her head was dropped as she sniffles. "You deserved to be slapped," I walk up to him and he doesn't move this time.

"You ruined my best friends life, our friendship, my life," I feel my face get red with anger, my broken heart racing. "You ruined our 10 years of friend
ship," I start hitting his chest.

Alexis cries, Harry stands still, taking my hits, he tries to pull me off but I keep going, getting harder with my hits. "You ruined my best friend. You ruined me because you ruined Lex,"

"Gem," Louis pulls me off.

"I hate you!" I try to kick him but Alexis stands in the middle.

"It's my fault," she says, Harry shakes his head. "I'm the one that agreed, if I never agreed, we wouldn't be in this situation," she sniffs, shakily.

"You dated my brother, even though you knew what would happen?" I breathe in and out.

She swallows and hesitated, but nods. "And I'm so sorry," she says, sniffing.

I swallow my tears. making a decision in the spot. She's dead to me. "Fuck you," I say to her, her lips folding in a line as she frowns and more tears steam down my face.

"Fuck you too, you aged over son of a bitch," I push past them both, striding outside. I start crying, sobbing actually. I just wanna go home.

My heart was broken. I never expected Alexis to do this to me, she promised not to. She and Harry dated behind my back for months on end, I'd say bout three or four months - it makes sense.

All those times, they were together for over I wanna say 4 months and I was with them in the car, they had had sex and were dating. What the fuck? I wouldn't date her brother if she had one, this is so wrong.

//
this is so bad. but u get it :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 13.7K 48
Emma and Harry are neighbours but they hate each other, well Emma hates Harry. They are forced to see each other because their parents are best frien...
31.2K 534 46
Cassie and her friends Elizabeth and Merida are going to visit Cassie's Uncle Simon in London. Cassie is worries about seeing her ex that she dated l...
8.4K 537 31
[Complete] Grace Newman is the life long best friend of Harry Styles. Grace always had a secret love for Harry, but he never knew. What will happen w...
63.2K 623 31
You have been best friends with Niall Horan since you can remember. But when you fall in love with Harry Styles you have to keep it a secret from Nia...