Into The World

By RookWri78

February 8th, 2018 is yet another ordinary day in the isolated residence of Pearl Manor. Everything's been sa... More

Dedication
Special Thanks
Disclaimer
Description
Dramatis Personae
#1 - More Than A Knock
#2 - Abominable Beasts
#3 - Timeout
#4 - EVAC
#5 - The Invisible Man
#6 - Covert Operations
#7 - Terra incognita
#8 - The Rogue Pilot
#9 - The Good Samaritans
#10 - Damage Control
#11 - Restoration
#12 - Reunion
#13 - Rickety Psyche
#14 - Discoveries
#15 - Elizabeth
#16 - A Trip Down Memory Lane
#17 - Loose Cannon
#18 - The Rusty Telepath
#19 - Compos Mentis
#20 - Quality Time
#21 - Hidden Connections
#22 - The Guardian and The Key
#23 - Connecting the Dots
#24 - The Final Game
# 25 - Epilogue
Brainstorming: Ch 2 Outline

Brainstorming: Ch 1 Outline

136 88 12
By RookWri78

Eliza was close to the Dining Hall when she heard frantic knocking on the front door. Thought to be one of the occupants, she opens it to find a wounded, unresponsive stranger. Eliza informs her assistant Jessie to notify Anthony and drags the stranger in. Suddenly all the doors and windows of Pearl Manor get locked.

Anthony, Eliza's dad, was checking on a patient in the hybrid room before the incident. Only he and two others knew about this patient. When he gets locked in the hybrid room, he calls a meeting with all the occupants. Swallowing his anger and anxiety when he learns about a newcomer, he guides Eliza to unlock the house.

Eliza unlocks the house, but the newcomer has now disappeared. Concurrently, she receives multiple notifications from Jessie. The serene vegetable farm turned rogue and initiated its attack to destroy Pearl Manor, the Grand Hall is now an ice field and Adam, one of her two best friends, wants to have a private meeting with her. Eliza checks Adam's recent message after she resolves the first two issues and rushes to Adam's room.

While she comforts a wailing one-year-old Adam, she notices a red scar on the evening sky. She races to the front door but stops upon hearing a high-pitched scream. The next moment a blackout occurs and the ground slightly trembles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 552 52
Nord is a mess, so to speak. Until Sephira, a gorgeous alien from the Planets Bord shows up saying she's transferred her super-powers into him and it...
Fifth By DAELARIE

Paranormal

113 10 7
"Being a baptized demon doesn't get you an easy place in heaven." 21 years on the dot of dedication to the church and Fifth still ends up in Hell. "E...
Spectral Sins By Vani Arora

Mystery / Thriller

561 56 23
Enshrouded in a violent and cruel death with misty waves of mystery is the story of HER; but is all that seems to be all that indeed is? Will the blo...
45 0 5
17-year-old Ophelia Falls has never had an easy life, or a sense of normalcy within it. As an infant, Ophelia was mysteriously discovered in a basket...