Because I Love You (Mystic Me...

Von MissPerla09

They loved each other. They did but his proposal was too much for her. DISCLAIMER: I do not own Mystic Messen... Mehr

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 11

3 0 0
Von MissPerla09

CHAPTER 11

"What I feel to you doesn't matter anymore. It won't change anything," Jumin said weakly. "Even until now, you're always in my mind, even when I am so happy to see your success, even I only want to talk to you on the messenger... all of these don't matter at all."

At that time, Dani had made a decision.

Listening to him and his constant rejections, she did not need more answers. This was the end for them.

She meant, this was the end of long dialogues. She would cut to the chase.

"Then, allow me to tell you again what I feel since what I feel is the one that matters and not yours, right?" she said and before Jumin could turn to his back, she reached forward and held him.

He gasped, unable to compose himself and process the sudden affection from her in unison. Both of them faced the night scenery but with how their bodies longed and touched each other, they felt like they were separate from the world.

It was just two of them...

"Your heart... it's beating fast," she said, calmly absorbing the sound from his back. Her voice muffled in the fabric of his pajamas. She could feel he inhaled sharply before shifting the small part of his back from touching her lips.

"I believe it's yours," he said, too robotic to ignore.

She giggled, oblivious that he blushed at how melodious she sounded. His tone was flat and unfriendly but at least, he started to responds to her jokes.

"I love you, Han Jumin," now it was the time to be serious and makr sure that her objective would be achieved. Whatever the result was, she would accept it with whole-heartedly.

She could feel his body shrink at the confession. He sighed heavily and with his head slightly turned to his right and left, his eyes might lack focus. The subject who had haunted his days, heart and life was here, hugging him like he was a fragile and expensive glass that would easily slip out of her grip.

"Please stop, Lee Dani..."

"I love you so much and you are only one in my heart. No one else," she said, entightened her embrace. "Our break-up... I had expected it as the worst scenario. I knew we needed to figure ourselves out so that our relationship would not go astray. That's why I suggested your father to give you a moral support even you're already an adult."

Han Jumin from two years ago would roll his eyes when it comes to his father's nosiness. He would because his feelings were mixed with how annoyed he was with his father's obliviousness to his girlfriends' greed.

Yet now, he appreciated his company. Chairman Han was no longer the man who would turn blind every time he met the sly gold diggers. There were still vixens who chased after his wealth but the terrible memories with Glam Choi had finally turned him into a changed man.

"Thank you so much. Because of you, Father learned from his mistakes and he helped me a lot during the therapy."

She smiled.

"Don't mention it. I couldn't thank him enough since he always updated me about your recovery."

"What?" Jumin turned, only to meet Dani's big and mesmerizing eyes. Like just being electrocuted again, he flinched and turned around.

Shucks! He insisted to reject her but it was harder than he thought. Not when she was this close and still embraced him. Not when she was this endearing and...

Not when his heart still loved her more than himself.

"You just thought that I am cute, right?"

And it was even harder to conceal his thoughts since it was Lee Dani and not just anyone.

"In your dream," he said, too fast that it was not natural.

Gosh, why was the situation the other around? Back then, he always caught her off guard. It only took one sweet and sincere line and Jumin got to see the most adorable expression from her. She would lower her head but he was faster. He would trap her in his hug, tease her again before she finally gave up.

"Sorry. It's just a joke."

Such a lame joke for something so on point. Do you really have no idea or...

"It's not funny."

"I know. Our sense of humor is the same and I am proud of it. Too bad. I thought that you're so cute when you flinched like that so I thought that you were thinking the same thing about me. I am so full of myself."

He ignored those words because she was right.

"What about my father?"

"Huh?"

"Did you just say that he told you everything about my therapy results?"

"That's what we have agreed to each other. It's Chairman Han's idea to keep updating me and..."

"And it's also his idea to update everything about you to me even I didn't ask for it."

I mean... I didn't ask for it directly but I do want to know, Jumin thought.

"You could have asked him to stop telling you."

"That's fine. I need to make sure that your mental is absolutely stable before I can talk to you normally."

"Jumin, I..." she slowly released her hug.

It was strange. Seconds ago, he felt restless in her arms. He wanted her to leave him alone because he knew he did not deserve her. But, now...

He immediately missed such an affectionate touch. The way her short arms curled around his stomach... they were so cute.

"I know I am uninvinted here. I know you don't need me. I have ignored my feelings to you for these past years because I believe that we're not meant for each other. I couldn't make you happy and I don't deserve to be with you. You have a lot of pain and anxiety. I found it hard to forget my past and I have made you upset with my decision back then. I know all of them but... recently, I have told myself that I would like to give myself one more chance to start over with you. It's all because there is no one else in my heart but you. I want to be the woman who support you through thick and thin. I would like to win your heart again even you don't have feelings for me. This time, I will leave immediately if you reject me. I won't push you to decide immediately. I'll wait for you no matter how long you will take to give your answer but please... don't hate yourself. Don't think that you don't deserve to be with me. Don't think that you don't deserve to be loved. That's all I ask from you, Jumin."

That was enough. She just said she did not want to be pushy so she had to prove it by action and on the spot. She had said and simplified what she had stacked up in her head so their fate would be decided by Jumin.

She was the one who ambushed his house after all.

"You... are always invited here," Jumin said, barely audible. To see the man who was always confident and hard-headed suddenly sounded so timid and reluctant was upsetting for Dani. "You don't have to win my heart because it's already yours even things did not work out well for us."

Something bloomed in her heart. Her eyes never left him as his eyes shakily gained control of his overflowing feelings.

"You don't have to wait around for my answer because the answer will never change. Do you remember what I said?"

"Huh?"

"Guess."

She blurted out, "about your feelings never change until your heart stops beating?"

"Yes. As expected," his amazed smile made his puffy eyes visible but it drew her tears away. There was something comforting and promising behind the smile. "You might be the only person who understands me in this world. Where in the world would I get to find such a girl like you?"

She chuckled, both in relief and happiness. She could fly any moment and she did not care where her wings would bring her to.

What now? She was crying and she did not want to touch him again with such a condition. It was such a cliched moment.

All of sudden, she felt embarrassed. Why she had to be so dramatic?

"And you did not ambush this house because whatever mine is also yours. At least that's what I have intended when we're together."

"Does it mean..."

"Come here," he raised his arms, waiting wide for her. "My arms feel so weird. Perhaps they want to hold you so bad but you're not mine anymore."

It was like a cue for her and she literally ran to him and embraced him again.

This time, he was holding her back. His strong arms encircled her slim waist and the back of her head, fully shielded her from the rest of the world.

"I love you too, Lee Dani," he said, softly that she melted into his arms deeper. "I am sorry. I asked you to stop because I was scared to be together with you again. Your happiness matters to me more than mine."

"But my happiness is you."

"That makes two of us. You have no idea how much I miss you," he said, caressing her soft hair. "I have told myself countless times that talking to you through the messenger was enough. I didn't deserve anything else from you but it pained me as well. I hated to feel complicated like this. That's why I have been working so hard these past days."

"I want to be there for you, not just when you have a hard time," she said. "When you're happy, when you're sad... I want to share everything with you."

"Then..." he released her before cupping her jaws. Their eyes met and instantly, the hesitance and nervousness were replaced by overwhelming loves they had for each other. "Should we share a kiss?"

"Huhhh???"

"Oh, my..."

Yoosung and Jaehee never thought that they would do the same mistake for the first time since they had known each other.

Which was... ambushing Jumin's house to take care of him in the sunny weekend because...

Jumin and Dani were sleeping and leaning against each other. With the television was still on and showing a morning news, they both could assume that the couple watched the television together before eventually fall asleep.

No, they might not watch the TV at all. They just needed the background sound to enlighten the atmosphere while they chatted about everything. Everyone in RFA knew that they both got along with each other so well that they would never run out of topics.

Now, both Jaehee and Yoosung were staring in awe at the couple. Dani, with her flushed face, eyes wandering at anywhere but the RFA members. As for Jumin, he cleared his throat to conceal his embarrassment but he never released his hold around Dani's shoulders.

What made the matter worse was Yoosung was too shocked that his brain could not affort to filter his curiosity.

"Wait, how on earth did you both end up wearing the pajamas with same design? The same color on top of that!"

The sleepy couple instantly looked at each other. Slowly, the romantic or better said dramatic scenes last night were replayed again and again in their heads until their faces turned so red that they would match Seven's hair color.

That was when Jaehee knew that she and Yoosung should have just left from the start and continued with their lives.

"Okayyy, we will see you guys laterrrr. You don't owe us any explanation," with a strength like The Hulk, Jaehee pulled Yoosung's collar and dragged him straight to the main door.

"But, wait... if you both slept together last night, does it mean..."

The couple were too embarrassed to bother. Seconds passed when they quietly waited for Jaehee and Yoosung left the house.

"Okay. Let's sleep more. We still don't get enough," like someone just pressed another function on his body, Jumin swifly carried Dani like a princess, making her shriek cutely. The sudden shift of height from the sofa to Jumin's shoulders level surprised her.

"J... Jumin... I can walk on my own."

"It's okay. I just used this as an excuse to keep you closer by my side."

And he really did.

The only difference was they did not sleep. Rather, they continued talking while lying on the bed, Dani's head on Jumin's arm and their fingers played with each other...

"When did exactly you buy this pajama?"

"Two years ago. It came up as the couple pajamas with mine. I thought we should wear it after we get married."

"I see... I am sorry I only came here only last night. It took me so long to wear it."

"It's okay, Dani. I always wait for you as long as you're still single."

Eyes only looked at each other, smiling like there was no worry in this world...

"Face oil?"

"Yes. Those with oily skin can wear it as the last step. It can function as the alternative oil so that our face won't generate more oil and block the pores."

"That's great. Do you use jojoba oil?"

"Yes, you're right."

They talked just about everything and luckily it was the weekend. Nothing in the world would demand their time and attention urgently so they were free for the whole day.

"Are you ever curious about how your parents look like?"

"No, not at all. They're the one who abandoned me so I just have to think that we aren't meant for one another. I have grown with new family members for a couple of times so I am used to their absence. The orphanage, with SaeRan after I moved out, RFA and now... you."

"Yes, you're right. From now on, I will be your family."

"Thank you, Jumin. You and your father really sound the same. He still treats me like his future daughter-in-law even after we broke up."

"Our father is quite something, I would say."

With their bodies were so close and holding each other, sometimes words shared to each other were not enough.

"What... what are you doing?" Dani exclaimed as Jumin suddenly lifted her body onto him, holding her waist tightly.

"I just want to be closer to you."

"Is this really the closest position, Jumin?"

They loved to see each of those rare face expressions that only them could see from each other.

"Of course. When you're on top of me, our hearts are so close to each other and I can memorize all the details about you. Plus, you can treat me like the best place for you to sleep."

"Oh my..."

Dani's flushed face and Jumin's proud face. They were possible because of how much they affected each other's feelings.

Meanwhile on RFA messenger, Yoosung did not waste any time to tell everyone that love blossomed again in RFA.

And the top response was from ZEN.

ZEN : As long as they never continue with their honey bunny jokes here, I will try to root for their love. Yeah, I will. 

Six years later...

Playing with Elizabeth the 3rd, going to work, sometimes chatting with everyone in RFA on the messenger, going home, sometimes going on trips with his father, and got irritated by the gold diggers used to be Han Jumin's daily life. People were jealous of him because of his wealth and how high achieved he was as a young director but people failed to notice how he forgot to feel connected to someone because of his trust issue.

Yet, since his encounter with Lee Dani, the accidentally new member of RFA, she changed his lonely life in 360 degrees. He once gave up when the thunder struck their relationship. He never stopped loving her but he believed he did not deserve her. When Dani reached him back, embracing him, he believed again that he deserved to be the luckiest man in the world.

Six years passed and his routine had changed, thanks to the new blessings in his penthouse. It was not only he and Elizabeth the 3rd anymore but also his wife, Dani and their triplets, Han Doyoon, Han Somin and Han Mina who were born healthy and adorable.

His and Dani's daily lives always centered around them no matter how busy they were. In C & R, he was the competent CEO with a strict demeanor but also considerate to his staff. It was predictable that Jaehee was still there, loyally served as his secretary.

But as soon as the business hour ended for the day, he returned home as a husband and a father with most of the time, the events unfolded in unpredictable ways. No matter how much they couple wanted to stick to their routine, the children and Elizabeth the 3rd always surprised them.

For instance, as soon as he stepped into the main door, his dream to be waited around and welcomed by his beloved woman was a wish that came true after their marriage. It was Dani who brought it up first.

"It's okay, darling. For my business, I have always wanted to work online since I want to focus on our family and also... I want to always be there at home so that I can welcome you after work. Is that okay with you?"

Jumin never thought that he could love her more when he believed, he already loved her infinitely.

"Welcome home, darling," Dani said before giving a warm hug and a kiss on his cheek.

"Hello, honey," he said, returning her kiss. Just a few seconds hugging and their kids already surrounded his legs, asking for an airplane, piggyback...

"Daddy!"

"Daddy, welcome home!"

"Daddy, carry me! Carry me!"

The kids; who inherited both his and Dani's features lifted their short hands, never tired to ask for his attention. They also developed a habit where one of them would carry Elizabeth the 3rd together.

Now, apart from for his health purpose, Jumin was grateful that he loved to swim which contributed to his broad shoulders. He could hug all three of them at the same time and listening to their giggles.

They washed away his tiredness, followed by...

"Darling, please wait at the sofa, okay? The dinner will be ready in three minutes. Sorry for the delay."

"It's okay, honey."

A warm dinner from his wife. They would share the same plate with her feeding him while making sure that their children were not up for something funny.

It was almost midnight. As much as Dani was so tired with household chores and taking care of the triplets, she anticipated this hour the most. She would lie on Jumin's lap while he massaging her body, silently enjoying their limited time together.

"Doyoon and Somin fought again," Dani said, sighing at the thought of the first and second triplets. "This time, they fought about Snow White. Doyoon as the mirror said that I was the the most beautiful woman so Somin complained that he did not follow the right dialogue."

"Oh, really?"

"He said daddy was the one who said that mommy was the most beautiful," despite the obvious compliments, Dani lifted her head. She really wanted to glare at her husband but his continuous massage around her neck made her feel weak. "Did you really say that to our child? To the mini you on top of that."

"But, it's true that for me, you're the most beautiful. What's wrong with that? You can't expect me to lie to our son. He does believe in everything I say so I must show a good example to him."

Dani was set to point out that Doyoon always argued with Somin because he was too square for such a young age but...

"That's not what I mean..." she said as she fought with the blush, unable to contain her surprise after hearing Jumin's answer. "It's just that... never mind. Just forget what I said."

She rested back on his lap, being clueless of the fact that he was smiling at how embarrassed she was.

"I am sorry, honey. It must be so hard to take care of the kids alone, right? If one of them cries in their sleeps tonight, I will go to them. You just sleep, okay?"

"No, it's okay. It's me who chooses to raise them without maids. You have helped me a lot, darling," she said, closing her eyes.

"I don't mind but if you have a hard time, please let me know, okay? And also, you don't need to feed me every single time. I can eat on my own..."

"No, I won't," she said, immediately sitting up. "Just like how you massage me every night, I also want to feed you dinner every night. I want to make you plump."

"Huh, really?"

"Yes, darling. I want to make you plump with love. I've heard somewhere than when we cook with love, it can affect our beloved in positive ways. That's what I want you to feel, darling. Feeling loved every single time."

He smiled calmly but the words God knew how much he treasured her words. Jumin never thought that he would be loved this much by someone who he called his life partner. Ten years ago, he had never imagined that he would be married and blessed with triplets.

Now, people were jealous of him because he was happy with a loving wife and kids who trusted him to protect them.

His overwhelming feelings sent him to pull her into his arms. If it was possible, he wanted to be one with Dani so that they were always together.

"Thank you so much, honey," he whispered, showering kisses on every inch of her face. "Thank you for choosing me."

"Thank you for letting me to be with you, darling," she replied. Eyes were still close, immersing herself in his kisses and how his hands caressed her back and side.

Just how she also touched him softly, she leaned in, ready for another kiss with her husband before...

"Daddy, mommy! Open the door, please!"

"Mommy, daddy! Mina is crying!"

For the nth time, their intimate moments would be interrupted by the kids; asking for a bedtime story, a glass of milk and lullaby. The infamous one would be when the youngest one, Mina cried because of nightmares. The light knocks on the door made them quickly open their eyes and release their holds.

Back to the parents mode instead of just as a husband and a wife.

"Well, shall we?" Jumin said, chuckling at how typical their day since six years ago was.

Dani smiled as she took his hand.

This was the life that they had dreamed for years and this was the life they had shared together as a family. There was no way they would trade anything with these bundles of joy they had.

THE END

It's finished, guysss! Never thought that despite I have other ongoing fanfictions, I was still motivated to complete this story. Probably because I have intended to make it less than 15 chapters from the start and only focused on Jumin's after ending. I would like say thank you so much for all the kudos, subscriptions, bookmarks and comments from you guys. Those supports mean a lot to me ^^ I am sorry for all the grammar errors and lack of writing skills. I have a lot of ideas for this fandom so I would like to admit here that I do focus less time to re-read and fix grammar. Writing fanfictions is one of my hobbies that I need to do to clear my head so I don't want to invest in so much in other aspects. Writing Mysme fanfictions is so hard but I do enjoy the process. Feel free to give comments if you have any and I hope my upcoming fanfictions deserve your supports. Thank you for reading ~~~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.3K 61 16
Oneshot yesungxreader story warning: may contain mature contents NB: I apologize for any typos, grammar mistakes, etc because English is not my first...
10.1K 189 9
"She who liked him, though I could never be him... can I?"
7.7K 115 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
65.2K 4.6K 18
Him : it's was just a revenge and i don't have ever loved you one more thing forget everything . Her : What was my mistake, why did you do this to m...