Synthesis of Scattered Pieces...

By Writerbyheart01

Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Suj... More

INTRODUCTION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 (i)
10(ii)
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
23.
24.
25.
27
28.
29
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41
42
43. ..
44.
45.
46.
47.
48
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54
55
56.
57
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
not an update.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.āœ”ļø
88.
89.
Epilogue.
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.
Not an Update.
Bonus 3.
Bonus 4.
Bonus 5.
Bonus 6.
Bonus 7

26.

1.4K 155 255
By Writerbyheart01

Why do people think that they have all the right to point out anyone's character?

Why it's so easy?

Why judging others is easier than finding out own flaws?

Why?

Shifa and Maryam were standing like culprits, on the other hand, Rani was enjoying what she was doing. Bilal and Musa were still confused but there was a man whose expressions were enough to make the environment more horrible. No one else but Anwar

"Bhai sahab ye ladki aap ko dhokha de rahi hai, aapki izzat mitti mein mila degi ye, Bilkul apni maa ki tarh.."

( Bhai sahab, this girl is fooling you, she will spoil your reputation, just like her mother di...)

"Bas Rani, bohot sun liya mene," The roar echoed in the room, for a moment or two everything was stopped at its place like time is stopped.

(Enough is enough Rani.)

"Bhai this girl doesn't give tuitions but she's a Radio jocke..."

"Rani, Tumhe kisne haq diya ke tum meri biwi ke kirdar ke bare main kuch bhi bolo? Aur rahi baat Shifa ki to Mujhe pta hai wo radio station mein kaam karti hain, aaj se nhi pichhle ek saal se karti hai, tumhe kya preshani hai?" Rani glared at Shifa, she wasn't expecting such a reply from Anwar but sometimes things don't go according to expectations. Shifa and Maryam were also shocked to know about Anwar's comeback.

(Rani, who give you the right to do character assassination of my wife? And I already know about Shifa, I know she works in a radio station, not from today but for the past one year, what's the problem with you?)

"Aur wo ladka kon hai jiske sath ye ghumti rehti hai? Wo bhi pta hoga na aapko?" This time Rani was looking angrier because her first weapon was already failed.

(And who is the guy she keeps hanging out with?  You would know that too, wouldn't you?)

"Bas kar do Rani. Apni nhi kam se kam meri beizzati to na karaya karo sab ke samne." This time Musa replied in frustration as he wasn't feeling good about what his wife was doing.

(Stop it, Rani. Not about yourself but at least think about my reputation in front of others.)

Detecting Musa as well as Anwar's gaze at herself Rani was helpless to continue her drama, that was the first time when her plan was failed so miserably, and all that happened due to Anwar.

"Let's go back to home." Musa gritted his teeth, he was feeling embarrassed. Rani glared at Shifa and grabbed her purse but she was stopped by a voice.

"Beth jao Musa, khana kha ke Jana." The voice was as cold as usual but not insulting in any way.

(Musa, have dinner with us.)

"Nahi bhai Sahab, bas aaj ke liye kafi hai."

(No it's fine bhai Sahab, I'm already full)

"What are you waiting for Maryam? Serve dinner." Anwar orders his wife in the same cold tone and she tried to nod her head but couldn't. She was only figuring out how to react in that situation? After so many days Anwar was talking to her otherwise he was behaving indifferently toward her. "Maryam?"

"Ji... Ji... I.. I'm...."

"Shifa, come and help me." Maryam turned towards the kitchen and Shifa followed her silently, "Mummy" Shifa hugged her mother when they entered the kitchen.

"Don't cry." Maryam caressed her back while ordering lovingly, but is this so easy to stop your emotions to flow down? "Thanks, Mumma"

"For what?"

"You told everything to papa and he handled the situation."

"Shifa, I didn't tell him anything. We're not even talking for a long time." Maryam breaks the hug and Shifa blinked twice, "Then who told him?"

"I don't know, but for now help me." Shifa nod her head and started arranging the table, she was not making eye contact with Anwar as her heart was throbbing in fear.

"Shifa beta, you never let me know about your job. How did you get this job?" Musa asked and Shifa looked towards Anwar, her heart was ready to come out but somehow she managed to open her mouth to say something.

"Uncle I was selected in college. David Sir, who is my boss, once came to the college for a seminar, and he liked my communication as well as singing skills." Musa smiled but this time Anwar slightly glared at Shifa and then looked away.

"I'm proud of you beta, but there is no need to hide this. Why do you want
to hide this?" This time Shifa was answerless but Anwar was fast to reply.

"Because I already knew how some people would react after knowing that Shifa is working with male staff."

Shifa felt at peace. This is one of the few times when she felt her father's support.

<><><><><>

Sometimes we humans are helpless, we want to do many things but find out no possible way. Something similar was happening to Daniyal. From the time he came back home he was worried for Shifa, he wanted to call her but the fear of consequences was continuously stopping him. However, he did what was in his hands, that's praying. From the time he came back home, the dull walls of his room were witnessed him sitting on the prayer mat. He was praying for Shifa and her well-being.

After Adeena, Shifa was the only girl for whom Daniyal was praying.

Mrs Kazmi peeped into the room from the half-open door and smiled after witnessing her son on the prayer mat. She made her way to Daniyal and softly stroked his head. "May Allah answer all your prayers.''

"Aameen." He muttered and held his mother's hand before kissing the back of her palm. "Summa Aameen" Mrs Kazmi smiled and sat down beside her son. They both didn't exchange a single word further. Daniyal kept praying for Shifa and Mrs Kazmi requested the Almighty to fulfil her son's wishes.

How 'the one who loves us seventy times a mother' could refuse to accept the request of a mother? Maybe it was the result of their prayers that Shifa was saved from a big problem.

Their prayers were not only prayers but a testimony to their pure hearts. Only a kind heart could pray for others' wellness. And Daniyal never fails to be proved as a kind one so as his parents.

"Dinner ke liye aa jaiye." After a few minutes, Mrs Kazmi placed her hand on Daniyal's shoulder and he nod his head before completing the prayer.

(Come and have dinner)

"Just five minutes, I'm coming." Saying that Daniyal stood up and fold the prayer mat. As soon as his mother left the room he texts Shifa to know what was going on. No less than a surprise his mobile phone vibrates the very next moment.

"Shifa, are you alright?" He didn't bother to say hello but asked the same in a hurry.

"Yeah, Deni. I'm fine." She replied and Daniyal sat down on the edge of the bed. Shifa narrated to him the whole thing that happened a few minutes ago. In the end, Daniyal sighed with a smile.

"Dekha Shifa, ise hi kehte hain rishte! Narazgi, gussa, Shikwe mojuda halaat ko thoda talkh bana sakte hain lekin dilo ke andar se mohabbat khatam nhi kar sakte."

(See Shifa, that's called relationship and bond. Anger, resentment, and grievances might create temporary conflicts but they can't terminate the bond of love. )

"Hmm." In the reply to such a long speech, she just hummed. "Now go and talk to him. Maybe he is angry with you but it's your turn to bring him around."

"Deni mujhe dar lag rha hai, Papa ko pta tha main jhut bol rhi hu lekin unhone kabhi show nhi kra. Ab pta nhi wo kese behave krenge."

(Deni, I'm scared. Papa already know that I was lying about tuition but he never showed. Now I'm fearful of his reaction.)

"Aapko unka gussa dikh rha hai bharosa nhi dikh rha? Wo aap kr bharosa krte hain Shifa, sab kuch jaan'ne ke bawajud unhone aap ko kabhi roka nhi, ho sakta hai wo intezaar kar rahe ho ki aap un pr kab bharosa krogi aur sab kuch sach sach bta dogi." Shifa's mind paid attention to the deep words of this wise man that had the power to touch her heart.

(Why are you only seeing his anger, not his trust? Shifa, despite knowing everything he didn't stop you to do this job, he trusts you. Maybe he's waiting for you to trust him and tell him the truth.)

"You're right Deni" She whispered and Daniyal smiled while adding, "Nothing new! I'm always correct, mohtarma"

"Deni aap apni kitni tareefe karte hain." Shifa smiled while smacking her forehead and Daniyal smiled too, but then his smile vanished as he remembers Adeena's words.

'Daniyal you praise yourself too much.'

Many times he finds out about Adeena in Shifa, and unknowingly this girl plays with Daniyal's already broken heart. Taking a deep breath he close his eyes and maintained a smile.

"Har rishta zaruri hota hai Shifa, jao aur apne papa ko manao,'' This time he wasn't sounding happy like before but there was a hint of sadness in his voice which clicked Shifa. 

(Every relationship is important. Go, bring him around. )

"Deni aap theek hain?"

(Deni are you alright.)

"Mujhe kya hua hai? Aap jao aur unka Shukriya ada kro har cheez ke liye"

(Absolutely! You go and thank him for everything)

"Pehle Allah ka shukar ada kar lu har cheez ke liye," she muttered and cut the call with a big smile on her lips

(First, let me thank Allah for everything)

After a quick ablution, she spread a prayer mat and sat down on it without leaving her pretty smile.

"Allah paak, thanks for everything! Thanks for saving me from Rani Phuppo, thanks for what papa did for me and." She stopped for a while and took a deep breath "thank you for sending Daniyal for me. He is so wise and intelligent. His knowledge, his way of talking, his sense of humour and what not? He is near perfect. Please give him every happiness, prosperity and success in his life. Allah paak, I'm not asking Deni as my husband. Now I don't want to repeat my mistake by doing what I did in the case of Faraz. This time I am leaving everything to your will. Make the best way for me and let me walk on it,  But give me happiness, either with Deni or without him. Allah paak, please do make Deni's life easy too. He's a good man and you've promised goodness for good people, please my lord, please make better ways for Deni too....."

The supplication didn't end here, only the Almighty and his servant know how long it lasts, but one of the main subjects was Daniyal.  That's the beauty of prayers, they change someone's life and the person does not even know whose prayers are behind it.

After Faraz, Daniyal was the only guy for whom Shifa was praying from all her heart and soul. And for sure Allah accepts those prayers.

On one hand, Shifa was sharing her feelings with the Almighty on the other hand her mother was gathering all her courage to talk to her husband.

<><><><><>

The room was dark as well as silent. Anwar was sleeping... Actually not sleeping but pretending to sleep but Maryam knows the reality.

"Suniye" she placed her hand on his arm but get no response from him. His back was facing her.

"Mujhe pta hai aap jaag rahe hain."

(I know you're awake)

"To ye bhi pta hona chahiye ki main baat nhi karna chahta."

(Then you should also know that I don't wanna talk)

His reply was short but enough to hurt Maryam. For a few seconds, she keep gazing at Anwar who was still showing as if he was sleeping and then tried to blink away the tears. Removing her hand from his arm she laid down beside her husband while facing opposite him. Anwar was still angry with Maryam, not because she refused to marry off Shifa to Shariq, but because she call their marriage a punishment. He loves Maryam silently and her bitter tone hurt him deeply. He was busy with his thoughts when a sniffling voice echoed in the dull room, forcing him to turn his side.

For a minute he stood between his love and anger, on one side his broken heart didn't want to care about the crying Maryam but on the other hand, his love wasn't so weak that could tolerate her pain. Removing the sheet from himself he sat down on the bed and without saying a single word placed his hand on her shoulder. Maryam look backwards and quickly sat down beside him while wiping her tears.

"Hamara rishta tumhare liye saza hai?" His whisper was full of pain. Maryam shook her head slowly while shifting towards him

(Is our relationship a punishment for you?)

"Hamara rishta saza nhi hai lekin jo much meine saha hai wo saza se kam bhi nhi tha, aap khud sochiye na, main kese Apni beti ki shadi Rani baji ke bete se kar du? Wo Meri beti se nafrat karti hain." Maryam cried while mumbling and she again hurt Anwar without even realising.

(Our relationship is not a punishment but what I have endured was no less than a punishment. Don't you think, how can I marry my daughter to Rani Baji's son?  She hates my daughter.)

"Tumhari beti? Tumhe kyu lagta hai Shifa sirf tumhari beti hai?" Anwar asked in a dull voice, his intentions for Shifa were never wrong but he didn't know the art of expressing what he feels.

(Your daughter?  Why do you think Shifa is only your daughter?)

"I'm sorry!" Maryam muttered without meeting her gaze and he looked away. Still hurt.

"Aapne kabhi bataya nhi ki aapko Shifa ki job ke bare mein pta hai." After a long silence that lasts for some ten minutes, Maryam asked in a hushed tone.

(You never told us that you know about Shifa's job)

"Tumne bhi to nhi bataya! Tum jaanti thi na?" Maryam gulped the fear and nod her head without looking at his face.

(You also didn't tell me! You knew it, didn't you?)

"Only a few days ago Shifa told me, we both were scared to let you know that's why... But how did you get to know?"

"I know about that from the very first day, she got this job after passing a test and an interview that was held in the college, she was the only student who was selected. I'm proud of her for this but I didn't want her to do the job, eventually, her studies would suffer. And see, her grades are not like before." Anwar was again sounding angry because of Shifa's decreasing academic performance but Maryam didn't notice anything, she just crept towards him and rest her head on his chest.

"I'm sorry." She wrapped her arms around his torso and Anwar closed his eyes on that unexpected act of his wife. "Tumne mujhe kabhi samjha hi nhi." He muttered and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. He was hurt but his signature tone was unchanged. As usually rude and cold.

(You never understood me.)

"I'm sorry." She muttered on his chest and he placed his lips on the middle of her head. "Stop crying." After a long time, both were feeling so satisfied as the missing peace of their minds and souls were stuck somewhere with each other and they got it back now. "I don't want anything wrong for Shifa, but I hate liars and she's lying for the past year."

Maryam break the hug and blinked then shook her head. "She's not a liar, you're not understanding her. She doesn't want to be a burden on you that's why she wants to earn but due to your anger, she's not telling you the truth..." Maryam defends her daughter. She always feels a wall between Shifa and Anwar and today she was again trying to break that wall. "My girl is very innocent she doesn't lie but yeah, she hides things from you because you never provide her with a comfort zone to share anything." Anwar kept staring at her face for a long minute and Maryam felt his hand on her cheeks, wiping her tears he cupped her face.

"Sleep now, you need rest." and he laid down with closed eyes. Maryam was about to take sleeping pills when a voice stopped her. "Sleep, but without taking pills." Saying that he spread his arm on the mattress, the silent gesture was enough for Maryan to understand what he wanted to say. She laid down beside him placing her head on his arm and felt his other hand caressing her hair.

"Suniye." He was about to sleep when Maryam called him in a hushed tone. "Aap se kuch baat karni thi''

(I've to talk about something.)

"Hmm... Bolo" a cold order without even opening his eyes...

(Say,)

"Shifa ke liye ek rishta aaya hai, wo log ghar aana chahte hain. B... Bula lu kya?" She asked the last part with hesitation and Anwar open his eyes.

(There is a proposal for Shifa, they people want to come home.  Should I c... call them or not?)

"Log kese hain? Aur ladka kya kaam karta hai?" Anwar asked and Maryam gulped with fear.

(How they people are? And what does the boy do? )

"He works with Shifa. Her senior." Maryam informed and Anwar was amazed! He wasn't expecting anything like that.

"Jesa aap such rahe hain wesa kuch nhi hai, Shifa wo Daniyal ki ammi ne pasand kra hai, kuch din pehle meri mulaqat Hui thi unse market me. Log to achhe ghar ke lag rhe hain." Maryam defend Shifa without giving a chance to Anwar to raise a question.

( No... Don't take it wrong! His mother has chosen Shifa, not Daniyal. A few days ago I met the lady at market. And it seems like they People belong to a good family.)

"Aur ladka kesa hai? Us se mili ho tum?" Holding some half a dozen creases on his forehead he asked in rough tone, Maryam tried to nod her head but couldn't due to fear.

(And how is the guy? Have you met him?)

"J... Ji mili hu, zyada baat nhi Hui lekin ladka bhi achha hai." Her voice was barely audible.

(Yes, we didn't talk much, but the boy is good too)

And after that Anwar neither ask anything nor said, Maryam was feeling a different fear, she was questioning herself if she did correct by telling that to Anwar or not. He was lying next to her with closed eyes in the same position. For ten minutes the thick silence of the room was constant but suddenly.

"Bula lo un logo ko."

(Call those people)

"Ji?" Maryam was shocked. She didn't expect this matter to be sorted so easily but when destiny's plans have to come true things go beyond expectations. So as in this case.

"Suna nhi? Milne ke liye Bula lo un logo ko." It was a rude order after which he slept peacefully but Maryam's slumber was gone due to happiness.

(Haven't you listened? Call them to meet!)

<><><><><><>

Soooooooo

My dear readers.  

Happy now???

😁😁😁😁

Do comments and votes.
Plz...😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
26.9K 2.3K 38
[BLURB] "Well, now I'm back and I'm gonna drag you to court, you piece of shite," she said before passing a humorless chortle. "Do that and you're do...
129K 4.6K 14
Today is the best day of my life. Finally I will be married to the person who truly loves me. From this long term I was waiting for him. It's true...
501K 30.4K 46
Highest ranking, #1 in spiritual ( 10/7/2016 ) until ( 5/ 9/ 2016 ). How can you fix something that's already been broken, several times? I a...