My Guardian Nightmare

By Mondi06

There was a rumored cult that has been given offerings to a demon to not unleash hell on their town for many... More

A/N
Chp. 1 - Visit
Chp. 2 - Cult
Chp. 3 - New Classmate
Chp. 4 - Lucid Dreaming
Chp. 5 - Cooking Time
Chp. 6 - Jobs are mean, in Error's opinion
Chp. 7 - Ice Cream
Chp. 8 - Food and talking
Chp. 9: Just a mother coming home... Oh, and Pain.
Chp. 10 - Breakfast after the shock
Chp. 11 - Glück
Chp. 12 - Gifts
Chp. 13 - Planning
Chp. 14 - Reintroducing: The worst person possible
Chp. 15 - Breaking down
Chp. 16 - Visitors
Chp. 17 - A tale of persuading cats and swearing
Chp. 18 - Seeking help from the outside
Chp. 19 - Someone from the past
Chp. 21 - Quitting?
Chp. 22 - Father-Daughter-Reunion, I guess
Chp. 23 Nightly Visit
Chp. 24 - Bonding Time
Chp. 25 - The stairs of doom
Chp. 26 - Hospital
Chp. 27 - Eos
Chp. 28 - SOUL
Special - Birthday Party
Chp. 29 - Geno's Check-Up
Chp. 30 - Shadows
Chp. 31 - New Home
Chp. 32 - Office
Chp. 33 - Further explanation about the cult
Chp. 34 - King Nightymare
Chp. 35 - Crown
Chp. 36 - Crayon Queen
Chp. 37 - Similarity between mother and son
Chp. 38 - Spooder
Chp. 39 - Removing the drug
Chp. 40- Talking about trauma
Chp. 41 - Dads are embarrassing
Chp. 42 - Medicine Time
Chp. 43 - Meeting Family
Chp. 44 - Waking World
Chp. 45 - Demise
Chp. 46 - A teasing God
Chp. 47 - Magic?
Chp. 48 - Alptraum
Chp. 49 - A super cool Adventure
Chp. 50 - Lovebirds
Chp. 51 - A crash

Chp. 20 - Disturbance

644 33 13
By Mondi06

Triggerwarning: Bullying. ^_^

_________________________________________

Boredly yawning in class as the teacher droned on about history.
Error then blinked when he felt the familiar entry of his Guardian in his mind and Error was confused, usually Nightmare wss busy around this time. 'Nighty? Something wrong?'

,,Oh no, nothings wrong." Nightmare hummed.
,,I just wanted to give you something. But uhhh- Obviously am I at the wrong time here, so uhhh... You can't go... away from all the people, can you?"
'I can!' Error chirped before he then began to write about him needing some alone time for now.
'Gimme a bit though.' Error spoke, passing the written letter to Ink in a very discreet manner before shyly raising his hand.
"Yes Error?" "C... Can I- umm... Go to the- to the bathroom...?" Error shyly spoke.
The teacher sighing softly and nodding their head to the door.
Error then quickly got up and rushed off.

,,Huh... That's cool." Nightmare hummed. ,,...Wait, do you even ever need the bathroom? I mean, I never met a skeleton who did-"
'Sometimes bathrooms are necessary to hide in, our History teacher knows it.' Error spoke as he then spedwalked to the bathrooms.
'Whenever skeletons need to go to the bathroom, it's usually for something urgent, luckily, most teachers in this school is nice and knows that some of us kinda needs breaks every once in a while to breathe from too much knowledge.... At least, that's what an older skeleton student told me!'
Error then closed the bathroom door and went to a stall, locking it. 'One thing I hate about bathrooms is the pungent smell. Ew.'

,,Ahhh, I understand." Nightmare hummed. ,,What is this... bowl, though? Why is it here? Do people need it?" The guardian was confused.
,,Nevermind." The guardian said then.
'I don't know.' Error spoke, closing the toilet bowl.
'Now we're somewhere private... So... What now?' Error curiously asked as he sat on the closed bowl.

,,Oh! Yeah!" Nightmare hummed and suddenly a goopy tentacle came from the shadows - because Nightmare is a drama queen - and handed Error his scarf, in his old splendor but with the smell of KFC on it. Or... Just chicken.

Error blinked in surprise, gasping as he softly and carefully took it.
"Wh-Wha..." Error looked at it before looking at the tentacle in surprise. "N-Nighty you... Huh...?" Error quietly whispered, shooketh.
,,Yeah, Yeah, I gave your scarf back." Nightmare said in an annoyed voice, before saying:
,,...Is it... uhh... okay that way? I can wash it, of you want!"

"No no, it's... It's okay... I can wear it as it is..."
Error sniffled, smiling happily as he quickly wore it around himself before suddenly hugging the tentacle happily. "Thank you..."
,,You're- You're welcome, kid." Nightmare answered the tentacle slightly patting him. ,,It's- not a big deal."

"It- It kinda is..." Error mumbled before blinking when he heard the door open.
'It very much is a big deal.' He quickly switched to his thoughts when he heard the faint chattering.
"I thought you told me that the freak is in the bathrooms?" "Probably not this bathroom then?"
"It's literally the closest you dimwit."
Error's grip subcounsciously tightened on the tentacle at the talking, already knowing exactly who they're talking about.

The tentacle wiggled a bit in discomfort. ,,Uhhh... who are these guys? Are those the meanies you told me off?" Nightmare asked.
'Uhuh...' Error trailed off as he carefully listened.
"Ah don't worry, if he's hiding then he's gonna have to come out eventually, one way or another."
They laughed and began to bang on the stalls.
"OI MISTAKE! COME OUT NOW!" One yelled, Error letting out a quiet squeak and curling up on top of the toilet, hugging the tentacle tighter.
"Nothing here, check the next. OI FREAK!" More banging, sounding closer this time as Error stared at the door in fear.

Nightmare let out an almost animalistic growl and two other tentacles laid on Error's shoulder, rubbing him calmingly.
Error then lets out a soft whimper, moving and trying to hide himself as much as possible behind the tentacles, it was silent for a bit before snickering was heard.
"Found yaa~" Then banged at his door, Error jumping and hugging tighter.
"OI! WE HAVE UNNFINISHED BUSINESS YA LITTLE MISTAKE! COME OUT!" Error didn't respond.
"DAMN IT FREAK! GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!"

Nightmare hissed at that, his tentacles suddenly all sharpened and looked deadly, pointing at the door.
They suddenly slammed violently against the door, not enough to break it, but enough to hear that this wasn't a barely anything weighing skeleton.

The bullies yelped in surprise at that. "What the fuck?!"
One yelled. "It's nothing, he's probably trying to scare us back."
One scoffed while Error just sniffled, shaking in fear.
He doesn't want the bullies to even touch him, they always go too far!
He hides his skull more on the tentacle he's still hugging.

,,Calm down..." Growled Nightmare.  He sounded angry, really angry, but he wasn't angry at Error.
He was angry at them. His tentacles wiggled dangerously, ready to stab someone.
'N-No! They're gonna- They're gonna probably- probably pin me against the wall again and... And keep touching me until I crash! And crashing always hurts... They- They always laugh at me because of it too...'
Error was crying now as the memory of it appeared in his mind.

,,Error, I am here, I won't let them even touch you in the slightest."
Nightmare growled and his tentacles slammed again against the door, this time a few times.
It sounded like some kind of animal, trying to get out, even if Nightmare could easily stretch his tentacles over or under the door.
But that wouldn't be so scary for those Fuckers, now would it?

'You... You wo-won't...?' Error sniffled quietly.
"Uhh... Bro, I don't think the Mistake's in there..." Ah, more fear.
"... Yeah... You're probably right, come on, let's report this to the principal."
"You little shit, you're gonna pay for lying to me!" One hissed, the voice then fading as they quickly rushed out.

The tentacles softened and directed to Error, rubbing him calmingly.
,,No, I won't... calm down... see? They're gone now. You're alright, Error, they wont do anything to you now."
Error then buried himself in the tentacles as he took a deep, shaky breath in, then letting it out.
He sniffled a bit. "Th-Thank you..." Error quietly muttered.
,,It's okay. Now, let's go before this meanies come back with this principle-thingy, okay?" Nightmare hummed and patted Error.

Error slowly nodded and shakily got up.
He then began slowly opened the door and peeked out, looking around for anyone else and then slowly getting out.
He then went up to the sink and washed his hands. 'The Principal is the owner of the school... Or well, they're like, the ones who manages the school... The school director is who owns the school.'

,,Huh... that is interesting. Honestly, I've never been to a school- When I was in your age, I... There was no school yet. I think? I dunno. Don't think it existed. I believe parents taught their children- or, well, fathers, girls were like... only taught how to be a good wife."
Nightmare hummed, his tentacles vanishing.

'Oh... Why only girls though? Why not guys? I'm pretty sure there's guy wives!'
Error innocently thought as he then moved to leave before stopping in surprise when he heard footsteps.
There, he sees the principal enter. "Oh, hello Error." "H-Hello Ms..."
Error blinked, that was fast... Either that or he was slow. Most likely the latter.

,,Because they were all idiots, thinking that the man was the best- And if a woman dared to show how smart she was, people.... got... mad at her." Nightmare growled. ,,It wasn't a good time, Ruru."
'Oh... If what you say is true, then you must be really... Er... Old?'
Error sheepishly replied before shrinking a bit when he passed the bullies, who was glaring harshly at him, one even attempting to grab his wrist.
Error quickly dashed back to his class before any of them could follow, the Principal was there so they're not gonna really try anything, which Error was thankful for.

,,Uhhh... yeah... I am a bit old." Nightmare grumbled and coughed slightly.
,,But I am not really old! Only roughly over 500 years! That's not old! I know people older than me! Hah!"
The guardian then pouted. ,,Even if I can't give you names!"

'... That's still old Nightymare.' He couldn't help but giggle a bit, practically hearing Nightmare's pout.
He then entered the class again and rushed back to his desk and sat down, adjusting his scarf and pushing it to cover his mouth.
'Your friend seems to really like chickens.'
Makes him hungry not gonna lie, but it's not lunch time or recess yet.

,,Oh, he does. He likes Chicken and everything that's food. Mainly chicken, though. But really, if ya need to find him, you find him most likely in the kitchen. Buuuut he is a great cook." Nightmare hummed.
'Well, if you says he's a great cook, then I would definitely like to try some sometime... If- If your friend doesn't mind anyways...'
Error sheepishly said as he then began to write again.
Surprisingly enough, he can juggle between talking and writing, but not talking to Nightmare and listening to the teacher.

,,Oh, he won't mind. He absolutely loves to cook for others or share his food." Nightmare chuckled.
,,He looks dangerous, but he can be a real sweetheart- if he wants to."

'I mean... You looked dangerous when I first met you yet I admired you instead so I don't think there's no problem in that.'
Error fought back the urge to giggle, but he did smile.
Since he has his scarf now, he can hide more!
,,Oh... you did?" Nightmare said. ,,Oh riiight- I was so confused when I didn't feel fear from you- Gotta be scarier the next time. Wonder what kind of abomination I can form my goop to..."

'You kinda looked like Cthulu!' Error chirped out of nowhere.
'Or as Mama likes to call, the Eldritch abomination... I like Eldritch abominations... Mama says I like horror stuff too much to be healthy.'
,,You do like way too much Horror stuff to be healthy." Nightmare agreed to CQ. ,,But hey - at least I am cool."

'Ya ya, you're definitely cool!' Error chirped, writing down another sentence and looking back at the board.
At least the teacher provides quiet time.
,,Mhm!" Nightmare hummed, sounding quite proud. He then left, probably to leave Error do school. Poor Error in hell.

Error blinked when Nightmare suddenly left. Well that was rude, not even a goodbye or anything...

Eh, he's probably busy, yeah, he was always usually busy during these hours... Yeah, that's most likely it, he did just came by to give Error his scarf back.
He has no reason to panic, calm down Error, it's okay.

Yeah, it's okay... Just focus at the task at hand, it's fine.

Error took a deep breath in, then letting it go and then going back to writing, focusing on it instead.

_________________________________________

5 Updates til now today! XD

Does it get more?
I don't know! XD

Do-bee-do-bee-do-ba-do-bee-do-bee-do-ba

I am sorry. XD

1885 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591 36 6
He knows he'll be dooming them if he falls, but he's tired, his body is breaking apart, held together on a higher being's whim only. He wonders if th...
6.8K 326 9
Nightmare - the Guardian of Negativity - is known for being calm, collected and an all about respectable figure. He rarely falters when making a deci...
31K 708 16
I twitched as Error smiled at him. Why him? What was so great about him? Error and the other boy laughed about something, it must've been a joke, con...
5.5K 154 36
Alphatale and the other rare ones was the first Au... And the rare monsters or skeletons like gods and guardians,like Reaper,Dream,etc.,they live on...