Two Tall People (An OHSHC Mor...

By lanceylaunce

WARNING: THIS WAS WRITTEN BY A LITERAL 12 YEAR OLD (I'M 18 NOW). YOU W I L L SEE CRINGE, GRAMMATICAL AND SPEL... More

Author's Note From 2021
Meeting~
Aftermath~
Homeroom~
New Friend~
Author's Note~
Argument~
Fight~
Problems~
Little Chat Pt.1~
Why? Pt.2~
Visiting~
Easter~
Author's Note
Breathtaking~
Ride~
Morning~
Flashback~
Pain~
Ready~
Date~
A/N
Brother~
Him~ Part 1
Gone~ Part 2
Not Him.. Pt. 3
Finding Her~ Pt.4
Taken~ Pt.5

Past~

9.3K 361 104
By lanceylaunce

Your POV

As I laid back on the lounger, I realized that I screwed up miserably.

I complete forgot about my cuts..

I fall off the lounger, and dove underwater.

Dammit, I fucked up again. First of all, it stings so bad! Second, now I have to deal with the horrible pain of brushing my hair.

I head to the surface and my heads pops out of the water. I gasp for air.

"Hey y/n. Need some help?" Hikaru- I think- asks me.

"Uh, no thanks. I'm good. Just getting out for a moment," I reply.

I swim to the ladder and step out of the pool and sat on a beach chair next to Haruhi.

"Hey Haruhi?"

"Yeah?"

"Why didn't you get into the water?"

"Oh, I just didn't want to. Now, let me ask you. Why did you get out? You looked like you were having such a relaxing moment on the lounger."

"Oh, um.. That's a bit on the personal side."

"Oh, well, if you need a friend to talk to, don't be afraid to call out to me. And if you don't want to talk about it, that's fine about me."

I really want to tell her, but I'm afraid. Well, its now or never. I can't be a damn scaredy cat for the rest of my horrible years of living.

"Um, if I told you, promise me you won't be disappointed in me? I kinda have trust issues..."

"y/n," she says while grabbing a hold of my hand. "I will never be disappointed in you. Even if its terrible, I won't ever leave you. We're friends now, so I'll hang out with you and I'll be there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on."

"Haru..." I start tearing up. I get up and hug her.

"Thank you so much. Now what I will show you right now, will be slightly disturbing."

I show her my wrists, luckily I don't have any cuts on my stomach, thighs, legs, and all that stuff. All you see is the scars.

"y/n, why?" she says with little shock in her eyes.

"I've been doing this since my mom passed away..."

(Disclaimer! I already wrote the story on Why? Pt.2. If you don't remember, I recommend to go back to that part. Also, that part has triggerings, so beware!!)

"y/n.. I'm so sorry. I know how you feel. My mom passed away too. I was the one to do all the chores while my dad worked for the both if us. I'm glad I still have him. If it weren't for him, I probably would've starved and be poor and maybe homeless."

"Haru.." I hug her again, a bit tighter this time.

"Thank you so much for hearing me out. You don't know how grateful I am to have a friend like you."

"No, probs. Hey lemme see your phone for a sec?"

I give her my phone and she types in her number.

"There, now when you need some talking, give me a call, 'kay?"

"Yes!" I say with a smile.

I'm so glad I have such nice and understanding friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 3.1K 30
"I apologise. I couldn't take it anymore." You smiled and shook your head as if saying that it didn't matter. He leans down again and kisses your for...
17.4K 437 12
Ouran Academy is an elite upper school catering to the ultra-rich. Haruhi and Michiru Fujioka are middle-class scholarship students, Haruhi on an Aca...
9.7K 376 19
This was supposed to be my friend's story but she was too damn lazy to update so this is why I'm the one finishing her story (-_-) anyways, Watanabe...
6.8K 97 10
⚠️WARNING: DO NOT REPORT OR DELETE THIS BOOK IN THE SAKE OF OUR READERS!!🥺 THIS MAY CONTAIN LANGUAGE OR LEWD, IDK. IT'S A FANFICTION AFTER ALL. BUT...