Past~

Your POV

As I laid back on the lounger, I realized that I screwed up miserably.

I complete forgot about my cuts..

I fall off the lounger, and dove underwater.

Dammit, I fucked up again. First of all, it stings so bad! Second, now I have to deal with the horrible pain of brushing my hair.

I head to the surface and my heads pops out of the water. I gasp for air.

"Hey y/n. Need some help?" Hikaru- I think- asks me.

"Uh, no thanks. I'm good. Just getting out for a moment," I reply.

I swim to the ladder and step out of the pool and sat on a beach chair next to Haruhi.

"Hey Haruhi?"

"Yeah?"

"Why didn't you get into the water?"

"Oh, I just didn't want to. Now, let me ask you. Why did you get out? You looked like you were having such a relaxing moment on the lounger."

"Oh, um.. That's a bit on the personal side."

"Oh, well, if you need a friend to talk to, don't be afraid to call out to me. And if you don't want to talk about it, that's fine about me."

I really want to tell her, but I'm afraid. Well, its now or never. I can't be a damn scaredy cat for the rest of my horrible years of living.

"Um, if I told you, promise me you won't be disappointed in me? I kinda have trust issues..."

"y/n," she says while grabbing a hold of my hand. "I will never be disappointed in you. Even if its terrible, I won't ever leave you. We're friends now, so I'll hang out with you and I'll be there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on."

"Haru..." I start tearing up. I get up and hug her.

"Thank you so much. Now what I will show you right now, will be slightly disturbing."

I show her my wrists, luckily I don't have any cuts on my stomach, thighs, legs, and all that stuff. All you see is the scars.

"y/n, why?" she says with little shock in her eyes.

"I've been doing this since my mom passed away..."

(Disclaimer! I already wrote the story on Why? Pt.2. If you don't remember, I recommend to go back to that part. Also, that part has triggerings, so beware!!)

"y/n.. I'm so sorry. I know how you feel. My mom passed away too. I was the one to do all the chores while my dad worked for the both if us. I'm glad I still have him. If it weren't for him, I probably would've starved and be poor and maybe homeless."

"Haru.." I hug her again, a bit tighter this time.

"Thank you so much for hearing me out. You don't know how grateful I am to have a friend like you."

"No, probs. Hey lemme see your phone for a sec?"

I give her my phone and she types in her number.

"There, now when you need some talking, give me a call, 'kay?"

"Yes!" I say with a smile.

I'm so glad I have such nice and understanding friends.