Nightmare the dad

Av Issybuzy

Helloooooo This book is pretty cringe, buts it's about Nightmare just being a dad, and how Nightmare's relat... Mer

Hi
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 8

304 12 3
Av Issybuzy

Oh hi, Octo-ton." He says drawing his attention away from the toy.

"What's your name?"

"You can just call me Dark." ( it's best to go with my fake name, who knows what might happen if they call me 'Nightmare'
in public.)

Dream-( Dark, but isn't his name Nightmare? Why would he go by a fake name)

"Hiii Octo- Dark! Hehehe." Blue giggles. "I'm Blue!"

Dream- "isn't your name Nightmare though?"

"Uhh.. no. I think you have the wrong person."

Dream- "ok..?" ( I shouldn't push it too far. Let's just go with the name. Wait I wonder)

Dream- "Dark can you read us a story?"

Blue- "Ohhh, Yes, yes a story! That's a great idea!! Mwehehe!"

"OoOh. Boss being peer pressured into reading a story." Killer teases.

Nightmare gives Killer a quick disapproving glare before replying to the children's request.

"Maybe later kiddos but right now I have to meet someone." He says in a soft voice.

"Oh..ok." Dream voices sadly. He really hoped Nightmare could read him a story like
the good old days.

"Ok!! I can't wait!" Blue replies ecstatic, visibly vibrating.

Nightmare gives Blue a pat on the head before leaving. "Yeah.."

Ink- (what, how. I-I really don't know anymore. I've never seen Nightmare so...nice.)

Killer- "So what do you babybones want to do."

Ink- "Don't call us babybones!" ( I know we turned into children but we didn't turn that young)

"Ok, ok what ever you want." Killer amiabled.
"But really what do you little fella's wanna do?"

"I want to climb a tree!!" Dream replies ecstatically.

"Oh, Oh! Yes, lets climb a tree!" Blue follows.

"Uuhh-" Killer glances at Dust. "Dust help me out here" Killer whispers under his breath.

Dust still in angry from earlier events, gets snapped out of his thoughts. "Huh? Yeah.. just don't bug me."

Killer gives a face of betrayal, not getting the help he was hoping for.

Dust proceeds to facepalm, still stuck in the previous event. (You're such a f**king idiot.)

The five skeletons begin to go find a tree to climb.

**

Time- 6:30
Setting- 4th safehouse

The 3 Star sans were watching T.V. Although Ink was a little spaced out.

(I wonder when we will get out of here. Or if we get out of here. I'm surprised they haven't killed us yet. But why haven't they?)

Suddenly the front door opens breaking Ink out of his thoughts.

"I'm back!"

Horror pokes his head out of the kitchen and Killer comes running down the stairs holding blankets.

"Welcome back boss" Dust greets, leaning against a wall.

"Hì dad! Did you bring any food?" Horror questions tilting his head slightly. " Thìs place is empty!"

"Hello Dust, and yes Horror I did bring food. I figured you all would be hungry. And did Error give you your medication?"

"Yes! Mhhmh." Horror hums with a laugh. "Now can you give us the food?" He continues with a pout.

Ink- (I wonder why Horror has to take medicine. Is it for his skull?)

"Oo, I'm starving. What did you bring, Dark?" Dream Chimes in.

Just some Chinese food, fries, and crabapples.

"Wooooaa, I bet it tastes amazing." Blue marvels.

"Where's Error, and Cross?"

"Error's at home and Cross, He went out with some friends. Although, he should be here any minute now," killer answers as he sets the blankets down on the couch.

As if on cue Cross opens the front door. Then proceeds to walk into Nightmare.

"Gah." Cross takes a step back after walking into Nightmare, trying to regain his balance.

Nightmare grabs him with one of his tentacles to keep him upright. "How nice of you to join us Cross."

"What the hell are you doing right in front of the doorway!"

"Cross.." Nightmare says in a menacing voice.

"Uh- h- Sorry sir!"

Nightmare continues to glare at him.

"Uuhh! I-mean- Ni- no - Boss- wait no-yes. Uhhhhgg...." Cross gives up, accepting his defeat.

Nightmare simply "sighs" ,pinching his nose bridge. (Oh stars, Cross. Your always so troublesome.) Nightmare doesn't mind being called a lot of things for example, 'boss' or 'dad' but he just can't stand being called 'sir'. It makes him feel really old. (Not like he isn't already)

Nightmare carries Cross with his tentacle and places him down on the couch next to Ink.

"Now who wants to eat what."

Horror- "Can I get everything."

"No Horror. There are other people as well."

Horror- "Oh... Well can I get two crab apples and a packet of fries."

Nightmare throws 2 packets towards Horror which he catches effortlessly, proceeding to devour them whole.

Killer- "Can I get the noodles."

"Whatever you want." Nightmare throws another brown packet towards Killer.

Killer then opening it to reveal a white, plastic container.

Ink- (It doesn't seem like it's poisoned, assuming he's not trying to poison his teammates.)
"Uh, can I get a crabapple."

"Here." Nightmare hands a packet towards Ink gently.

"Crabapple for me too!" Dream giggles.

"Hm." Nightmare hums, slightly smiling as he hands Dream a packet.

"Can I try the pizza? I've never had pizza before."

Nightmare- (Ugh, when Is Error going to come. He always forgets to eat when no one reminds him. It's worrying.)

Everyone is now eating their food happily. Nightmare looks at the sight contently. Proud that he managed to feed his fami— gang.

**

"Hey Daaarrk. Can you please read us a bedtime story." Blue pouts, trying to look as adorable as possible.

"No, I have more important things to do. Ask Killer or Dust to read you a story."

Dream- "Aww why not."

...

*Flashback*
~~~~

And the murderous bunny put everyone to sleep. The end.

Snoreee*

Nightmare closes the book, and
looks up, seeing 3 sleeping skeletons. Horror is cuddling up next to Dust, on the bed, Dust seemingly annoyed. Killer sitting on the floor leaning against the bed, snoring and drooling.

~~~~~

"You know what never mind." ( Killer would probably fall asleep reading the story, and Dust would most likely disagree to do such an activity)

"Killer can you take them to their room. I need to give Horror his medication."

"Yes, boss!" Killer grins.

Killer leads the kids up the stairs. Before the three skeletons disappear.

Dust and Cross are watching Television.

Nightmare breaks his concentration from the skeletons and teleports to the mansion. (Why don't we have any of Horror's medication there. It's stupid!) Nightmare is at the entrance to the mansion, as it's impossible to teleport directly inside, well as impossible as he can make it. Someone would need really high magic level to teleport directly inside. He unlocks the door with a key that seemingly came out of nowhere, and walks inside.

He hears the Television on. He walks down the small corridor from the entrance and looks towards his right.

"Error. It's late. Well for you at least. You should be trying to get as much rest as possible, considering the creator can't create anything at the moment."

"YeaH, yEah. I don'T cAre."

"Well I do. Now have you eaten anything?"

"..."

"Error."

"WhAt."

Nightmare let's out a small sigh. "We have some leftovers at the 4th safe house. I know that you probably won't come, nor care. But I worry for you. And the fact that you don't.. is worrisome."

"FiNe!" Error exasperates.
"BuT i'M onLy dOing thIs sO yOu wiLl sTop woRrying aboUt mE."

Error creates a portal and leaves, the portal closing behind him.

Nightmare smiles a light smile, with a sad expression on his face. He walks up to a locked cabinet, and opens it. Revealing small glass bottles of medicine and first aid items. He quickly grabs a plastic Cylinder, closing the cabinet door afterwards.

He creates a portal back to the safe house and gives Horror his medication.

**

Nightmare walks into a bedroom.

"Hey, I'm here."

Dream- "Yippy!"

"Mwehehehe, Story time!" blue yells flinging his arms into the air. The 3 skeletons were now wearing pajamas. Killer has been keeping them entertained while they were waiting for Nightmare.

"Now what kind of book would you guys like to read."

Word count: 1301

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

91K 1.7K 53
This is my first book -^- Hope you enjoy this book
121K 4.2K 35
I dunno wut im doing, sorry if its bad ;~; Some Background: Most alternate sanses are attending a highschool, call the school whatever you like. This...
112K 4.1K 20
What if..someone from our world was reborn as fellswap sans? But an accident when he was young leads to becoming blind for a long time and papyrus fe...
535 6 16
Six travellers ventures to different worlds but something blocks there ways Genshin impact doesn't belong to me Owner of genshin impact : Hoyovers...