"Let Me Kiss You" (A Harry St...

By kbradley_

Spending 18 long years in the small town of Greenwood, Indiana Drew Harper came to the realization she didn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not An Update!

Chapter 12

329 8 2
By kbradley_

--DREW'S POINT OF VIEW--

Why would I ask him that? How could I be so stupid? I squeezed my eyes shut tightly and bit my lower lip, afraid of what Harry's reaction might be.

I opened my eyes too see Harry standing back up on the porch and smiling cheekily at me. My stomach fluttered at the sight of his gorgeous smile. Why did this guy give me the feelings I always wanted to reject?

"Of course." He said in a hushed tone and winked.

I smiled and nodded in his direction and turned finally unlocking the front door. We stepped inside the darkened living room and immediately I was comforted by the warm air. I flicked the light on to see Harry still standing by the door looking kind of uncomfortable.

"You can come in." I said with a laugh and a smile.

He smiled back at me and made his way over to where I was standing in the middle of the living room. He stood over me still smiling showing off the row of straight white teeth in his mouth and uncontrollably I was biting my lower lip. I could feel my cheeks getting hotter as he moved even closer to where I was standing. I was motionless. It seemed every alone moment Harry and I shared was always filled with his attempts to kiss me and me pushing him away avoiding the kiss.

"Harry, no." I said shying away from his touch.

After looking back at him. His face was covered with emotions of almost sadness.

"I'm sorry it's not that I don't want to kiss you. It's just.." I said trailing off the end of my sentence.

His head shot up at my response.

"It's just what? It's just that you don't like me or you don't want to be with me, which is it Drew?" He questioned.

I thought about the questions he was asking...and thought.

"No Harry it's neither! I'm afraid.. I'm afraid of getting hurt all over again. I'm afraid to fall for you the way I did for my last boyfriend and get my heart broken again. Every person I have ever loved has hurt me beyond repair. My dad died and left and I never got to say goodbye, my brother joined the Military for one reason. He did it for me and my family, and he's gone too. I can't kiss you and think that I may like you when I don't know what the future may hold or if you will leave me like they did. Harry I..." I said in almost a fury but getting cut off at the last minute by Harry's lips crashing into mine.

The kiss was hard and passionate, and it took me only a second to adjust. It seemed our lips moved in what to me was perfect sync, and I could feel myself loosing any will I had anymore. In return I kissed him back almost with as much passion as he had kissed me with. A soothing feeling rushed over me as I felt Harry's hand supporting my back and the other roaming through my hair on my neck.

My hands became lost in his curls as the kiss deepened and in the heat of the moment I slowly back Harry against the wall that was behind him. All I could hear through the silence of the room was the heaving breathing that was exchanged between the two of us. Harry was the first to pull back from the kiss and a part of me wanted him not too.

"Drew, I want you to know I would never leave you if you would just give me a chance. A chance to be yours and maybe I could show you how you should have been treated a long time ago." He said in a whisper as he pushed his forehead to mine.

I looked up into his eyes still with my arms around his neck and my forehead pressed against his.

"Harry, I think I might take you up on that offer." I replied with a smile and a kiss on his soft lips.

I laced my fingers with his and looked up into his vibrant green irises. "So...Do you want to just...hang out?" I asked him.

"I'd love to." He informed me with a light smile, pulling me down the hall into my room. I walked in and sat Indian-style on my bed, patting the spot next to me lightly. Harry came over, sitting down with a slight chuckle, leaving my stomach full of fluttering sensations that I couldn't deny any longer.

Harry leaned back on the bed and rested his head on his massive hands that were now behind his curls.

"Drew...?" Harry said quietly and hesitantly. "What would you say if I asked you to be my girlfriend?"

A thousand flutters and twists erupted in my stomach. I didn't know how to even respond or if I had actually heard what I thought I had heard. Did he really just ask me to be his girlfriend or insinuating it?

Wait..maybe I was hearing stuff.

"Wait, what did you say?" I asked fumbling over my words almost afraid.

He sat up from his laying position and look my hands in his looking into my eyes.

"Drew, I really like you and it would make me the happiest man in the world if you would be my girlfriend. I know we haven't know each other for a long time but I can't seem to get you out of my head. So what do you think? He repeated again turning on the British charm.

I thought. I took a minute...To have a future and move on from the life I had in Indiana I needed to let go and let the life in London with Harry be the only life I could live.

"Well since your asking then I have to say, yes. Yes, I will be youir girlfriend." I said almost shyly but with a beaming smile.

I could see the expression on Harry's face change within seconds and he almost seemed at loss of words.

I leaned over, kissed Harry softly, and laid down next to him as we stared up at the mirror on my ceiling. Harry intertwined our fingers and we sat there for hours, just discussing random things.

"What's your favorite band?"

"What about your favorite color?"

"Earliest memory?"

Then, when my digital clock read 3:51 a.m. I heard a door creaking and a drunken laugh echo throughout my apartment.

"Oh my God..." I muttered as Harry quickly sat up.

"Is that Harley??" He asked tiredly. I nodded my head and stood up, walking out of the room with Harry following in my wake.

I saw Harley leaning on the closed front door from the inside, dizzily tapping on her iPhone screen.

"D-Drewwww!!! How's is goin girrrlll!?!?" She slurred obnoxiously.

"It was going great..." I muttered, annoyed beyond measure. I ripped her cell phone from her hands and slammed it down on the table, dragging her to her room by her arm.

--HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW--

I saw Drew drag the wasted Harley into a bedroom, and heard Drew cursing quietly. It didn't take a genius to figure out that she was pissed.

"HARLEY! GET THE HELL OFF OF ME AND GO TO SLEEP!!" She shouted. I saw the petite girl stomp out of Harley's room and back into her's, where I had returned.

"Is everything alright, love?" I asked her, genuinely concerned.

She began to say "yeah," but she stopped before the word was completely out and shook her head slowly.

"No. All Harley does is party and leave me. I'm sick of it." She admitted, leaning in to hug me. I rubbed her back soothingly.

"It's okay, babe. You can talk to her tomorrow, alright? Just get some rest for now, and I'm sure if Harley knows that you're feeling this way, she will try to act differently." I consoled.

Drew nodded her head and laid her head on a pillow, bringing the sheets over her body. She had already changed into a huge tee shirt and Soffe shorts. She curled up and I slid in after her, wrapping my long arms around her small body.

"Goodnight, Drew." I whispered ever-so-quietly, kissing her soft hair on the top of her head. She replied with a light snore that I found adorable.

I really liked this girl was the last thought I processed before sleep came over me for the night.

--THE NEXT MORNING--

-DREW'S POINT OF VIEW--

I wiped the small amount of sweat off of my brow that I had gained from making several waffles for breakfast. Letting out a huge sigh, I was getting ready to go relieve my bursting bladder when two muscly arms wound around my waist and I felt a chin rest in the crook of my neck, touching my bare skin because of the tank top I was wearing.

"Good morning, beautiful." Harry said in a sexy, raspy morning voice.

"Morning sleeping beauty!" I said with a giggle. My country twang made the way I said "morning" sound silly, and Harry laughed quietly, leaving a small kiss on my shoulder.

At the touch of his lips I retaliated and sprung away. Harry stepped backwards and held his arms up, non verbally asking what had happened.

"Sorry, Harry...just...my shoulders, and Marcus..." I whispered, my voice quivering more with every word as I looked down the the raised ugly jagged scars on the shoulder blade.

"Oh...I'm sorry, it won't happen again. I'm sorry." He apologized sincerely.

At that moment I heard a groan and heavy footsteps, seeing a very tall and hungover-looking girl walk in the kitchen. "Morning..." Harley moaned, pulling open the refrigerator door and taking a Ginger Ale. She had a stock built up, with all the recent partying that she had been doing.

I watched her in disgust as she picked up a perfectly crafted waffle off of the plate and walked to the table, eating it with her hands and chugging down the soda.

"Did I say you could have one?" I spat the words at her.

It took the hungover girl a few seconds to register what I had said. "What...?"

I was about to snap. This bull shit had built up, and I was done. "Harry, I think you need to leave." I told him sternly.

"Drew...Is everything oka-" He began to ask, but I cut him off.

"I'm sorry, it's not your fault. But you really have to go. Now." I warned. I didn't want Harry  to see me like this.

"Okay...May I...?" Harry questioned. I nodded and leaned in, planting a sweet kiss to his lips before he exited my apartment.

Harley spoke up after the door shut. "So are you all-"

"WHAT THE HELL HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU, HARLEY?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs to her. Her eyes bugged out widely and I could feel my face getting hot from anger. "YOU'RE NEVER HOME TO HELP ME MAKE DINNER, OR CLEAN, AND YOU ARE ALWAYS EITHER AT SCHOOL, OR GETTING DRUNK OFF YOUR ASS TWENTY FOUR-SEVEN!!" I hissed.

Now she stood up. "DAMN IT, DREW! WE CAME TO LONDON FOR SCHOOL, AND THAT'S WHAT I'M DOING!! WHAT DO YOU DO ALL DAY, HUH?! FUCK YOUR BOYFRIEND?! HARRY STYLES OF FREAKING ONE DIRECTION?! OR IS HE EVEN YOUR BOYFRIEND? KNOWING YOU AND YOUR SLUTTY ASS, YOU'RE PROBABLY USING HIM FOR MONEY, JUST LIKE YOU DID MARCUS!!"

Those words stung. I did NOT use Marcus at all, I thought I loved him. This shows how dumb she is...Marcus had no money what so ever and I was fine with that. And I was seeing Harry before I even knew he was in One Direction. I wanted to cry, and let my emotions pour out onto the floor, but instead I fired back cruelly. "I'M THE SLUT?? WOW HARLEY. GOOD ONE, I'M THE ONE WHO'S STILL A VIRGIN AND YOU KNOW THAT! BUT WHAT I THINK IS FUNNY IS THAT YOU ARE OUT EVERY NIGHT GETTING WASTED, AND YOU HAVE PROBABLY HAD A DOZEN ONE NIGHT STANDS SINCE WE'VE BEEN HERE AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT!! YOU KNOW THAT MY SCHOOL STARTS IN 2 MONTHS, AND YOU ARE PROBABLY FAILING OUT OF EVERY CLASS! I AM SICK OF THE WAY YOU ACT AND THE THINGS YOU DO! SO SHUT YOUR IGNORANT ASS UP!!" I screamed in her face, making my throat raw.

At my last words, I expected Harley to go off even further, but she just broke down. She collapsed onto the floor, landing on her knees and bawling. I immediately crouched down and the anger left me.

"Harley, what's wrong??" I asked, truly concerned.

I know I was beyond pissed at her, but what can I say, I cared. She was my best friend.

"Drew...Drew I have something to tell you, and I know your going to be even more pissed than before." She said through her tears.

"Damn it Harley spit it out." I said raising my voice again.

She looked up with blood shot tearful eyes, "I haven't been going to school for the past week and a half..."

--END OF CHAPTER 12!--

CLIFFHANGER!! This chapter was filled with alot of drama and I'm so sorry for not posting sooner! I've been so busy with school and state testing I haven't had time to write at all. I hope y'all liked it and give a special thanks to my bestfriend Hannah for helping me write this chapter! Anyway, I will try to post soon, but it may be a while. Just message me anytime or follow me on twitter.

Me (@kristen_leanne8)

Hannah..(hannah_hunter1D) and her twitter (@icuddle_niam)

LOVE, Kristen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 82 18
Sydney Clarke already had a pretty hard life. Between being an elite gymnast, keeping an A+ average and living up to the expectations of her hot-shot...
42.8K 834 25
Gaile Somers, a 16 year old teenager who just graduated as valedictorian in her senior year. She has a talent in drawing and in singing. Her life's n...
97.9K 4.6K 37
"Please, go out with me?" "No." "Why not?" "I'm bad for you." "I love you and I don't care if you're involved with shit. I am in love with you. I'm n...
735 48 7
"What are you trying to say?" I giggle and sign. "Just watch my words, okay? I know you know it, you just don't get it coming from me," he signs back...