Lovely Obsession [KTH FF ]✔

Par Ryu_ose

A girl , also known as the cold beauty . The one who can capture our heart just by a glance . One of the succ... Plus

Author's Note
Characters
1. CEO of Black Rose
2. CEO of Kim Industries
3 .Date
4. Mr. Jeon
5. The voice
6.Family
7 . Engagement
8 . Kidnapped
9. Mr. Kim Taehyung
10 . Wolf's Freedom
11 .Fighting Lesson?
12. Training
13. Murdered
14 . Dizziness and Chess
15. Suspicious and Anger
16. Escape Plans ?
17. Messed Up
18.Exchanged
19. Who is she?
20. Hospital and truth
21. Unfolding the truth
22. Black- Side
23 . Her Story
24. Past
25.Media & Government
26. Court's decision
27. Date with Jimin
28. Marriage
29 . Confused
30 . Crazy?!
31. Escaping
32. Loving You
33. Helping
34.Missing
35. Persuading and Threatening
36.The Shop
37. Meeting Him
38. Discharged and Dairy
39 . Dangerously sweet
40.Love Paradise
41. True Art
42 . Proposal
43.Comfort
44. Obsessed
46. Wedding
47. Decision
48 . Missing ?
49. lovingly obsessed
50. Pregnant
Epilogue

45 .Family

1.4K 77 0
Par Ryu_ose

Author's POV

Weekend is day of relaxation and enjoyment but for youngsters it is a day of party . Somewhere in a small hall at the corner of Seoul a grand yet homely wedding was held . The wedding of the two business prodigies 'Kim Taehyung' & 'Kang Y/N ' . 

Y/N who was bride of the day was in her assigned dressing room   getting ready more like forced to get ready by all the girls  Jennie ,Lilian , Ryu , Solar , and Rin . It started at morning 6 when they broke into her house and dragged her here . The time at present was 10 am and it's been 4 hours since they started dolling her up . 

And now that the ceremony should begin by 10:30 am they finally left her alone to relax in those heavy clothes . Y/N on the other hand was left in her thoughts ,regretting to make her dress this heavy though it looked nice . Usually brides wear white gown but as per as her dead father's wish Y/N designed a soft rose color gown for her  wedding . 

A knock startled her as she turned back to see two handsome young men standing there with a cheeky grin. It was none other than her two younger brother . She smiled softly as they come hurrying up to her . 

"Oh Noona you look beautiful and pretty "Soobin voiced out as he clapped his heart . 

"Noona you look like a real queen now .Oh if only I was not your brother , I would have definitely  married you "Yeonjun spoke dramatically clutching his chest . 

Y/N laughed softly ,her ears red because of the compliments which was noticed by the two brother duo as they teased  her more . 

"You guys are looking hot and handsome too " Y/N said checking them out as she scanned them from head toe . Soobin blushed happy to hear a compliment from his sister after a long time . Both of them were happy to reconcile with their sister and having her back . 

 "I wonder why you both still haven't found girlfriends " Y/N said teasing the two to get her revenge back . As Yeonjun nodded sighing as he pretended to think while scratching his chin .
"I wonder too, but then why do I need a girlfriends ? I am so handsome any girls would fall for me just with my one wink . But what to do all girls except Noona is so under my standards  "Yeonjun spoke making Soobin frown in disgust . 

"Narcissist " Soobin muttered under his breathe which was quiet audible to Y/N as he laughed in delight . 
"By the way Noona , I pity you . How are you going to live that cold-heart dragon ? It gives me chills remembering his cold stoic face .I just met him once and he's really scary "Soobin complained with a pout as Y/N laughed adoring her brother's whiny habit . 

"Choi Soobin how dare you talk about my son in law and your brother-in-law like that "A strict voice spoke from behind as Both the Choi sibling looked back to see their mother Choi Linda standing there with a fierce expression . .

"Oh mom Soobin was just kidding . haha "Yeonjun quickly defended his brother knowing how well their mother loves her soon to be son . Did I mention that Taehyung had buttered and coaxed Y/N's mother and finally bewitched her to love him . 

Linda came up has she pulled the two brother's ears with force until they begged her to stop . Y/N laughed seeing their cute interaction . Yeonjun and Soobin stood there rubbing their ear with a teary eyes as Lina coddled her daughters . 

"Oh look at my daughter so beautiful like a queen . I pretty sure after this marriage you'll surely be a queen after all your soon to be husband is such a lovely man "Linda spoke . 

"Of course " Now another manly voice spoke as Y/N's expression went slightly cold but then she smiled softly looking at her step father  Choi Seowook  who was already smiling at her . 

" You look beautiful hm Y/N " Her step father commented as Y/N froze up but she quickly thanked him a soft smile . 

"Oh dears why don't you guys go to the hall . The guest are looking for you  especially you guys friends . I'll come with Y/N besides I have to take her to altar as her " Seowook said as the mother and sons nodded as they walked of not before Linda kissing her only daughter cheeks and patting her head 

When they went out the atmosphere became much colder as Y/N awkwardly played with her bouquet . Seowook coughed as he walked closer and sat on the chair a bit further way from Y/N .Y/N froze up again but she did not show her discomfort . Seowook coughed again as Y/N looked up at him .

"Hm if you have throat ache there is medicine inside the drawer "Y/N informed awkwardly . She still now does not have good relation with her step-father . It was an awkward relation now . 

Seowook sighed as he shook his head and dragged his chair in front of Y/n and sat down looking at his step-daughter . He then smiled nervously at his daughter who was looking up with a confused frown . 

"Ugh ..Y/N dear I know we both don't have a good relationship . But I just want you to know even if you're not by blood I really consider as you as my own daughter and today is your marriage I am so happy for you .  " Seowook said trying to clear up the invisible barrier between them as Y/N smiled softly 

"Thank you hm uncle . Though I don't consider you as my father I am really happy with you and Thank you for everything you've done from taking care of my mom and to taking care of me . I sincerely am grateful "Y/N spoke softly she too wanting to mend up their relationship 

"Dear I know I'll be never you father's replacement but I knew your father well in  fact your father and I was really close friends . I hope today you'll  wholeheartedly allow me to walk you down to aisle . Not because of the titles "Seowook said hopping Y/n to agree. 

Y/N smiled as she nodded her head . 
"I'll be more than happy if you walk me down the aisle ."Y/N spoke as Seowook looked up at her with teary eyes as he suddenly pulled her to a hug . Y/N became stiff but she pulled herself together and hugged her step father back happily. 

" Kid your father will be so happy for you " Seowook said breaking the hug as he stood up patting Y/N's head . Y/N laughed nodding her head . Seowook then handed his hand out for her which Y/N gladly accepted and stood up ready to walk down the aisle to meet her price who impatiently waiting for her . 

From there it was new journey for Y/N . But unlike A year before Y/N had so many people with her today . Looking back her life it was always inside the four walled office room , late nights mission and only person with her side was Jimin and Solar .Now she has a lot of people with her , her mother , brother , family , many friends and many other . Now she  her life was filled with color had she finally had a reason to live 

As she walked of the room Taehyung smiled remembering and comparing her past self to her now present self . How much she had changed ! 

When the white door was opened Y/N walked down the aisle holding her fathers hand with a smile. But a happy yet sad tear rolled down her cheeks as she smiled even more walking ahead listening to the murmurs and muttering as she looked in front to see her already yet soon to be husband standing there as if relieved to finally see her yet filled with immense happiness. 

The two souls were finally going to be together. But what might be waiting for them in their married life . 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.4M 47.8K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
5.6K 140 18
Cruel mafia x innocent y/n . Y/n : who are you ?? ( While holding tears ...) Tae : y/n plss ... don't say like that .. (Trying to console her !!) Y/n...
371K 11.5K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...
14.8K 636 25
A story where cold mafia king kim taehyung never spare anyone life If anyone do something wrong . His temper is on next level if anyone mess with h...