Montgomery Boarding School (G...

נכתב על ידי wantingtofly

All Rosemary wanted was to receive the education she needed to secure a promising future. Not knowing she had... עוד

Montgomery Boarding School
CH. 2 The Welcome
CH. 3 Yoga Room
CH. 4 Tutor
CH. 5 Soaking Wet
CH. 6 Little Shrimp
CH. 7 Circus Lights
CH. 8 21 Questions
CH. 9 Baby Mama
CH. 10 Overtime
CH. 11 Oh Baby!
CH. 12 Crybaby
CH. 13 Kid's Meal
CH. 14 Welcoming 2.0
CH. 15 Hangover
CH. 16 Toddler's Meal
CH. 17 Paint Fight!
CH. 18 Girlfriend
CH. 19 Spoiled Brat!
CH. 20 Playhouse
CH. 21 Homewrecker
CH. 22 Chucky on the Loose!
CH. 23 Ok Daddy
CH. 24 Props Rosemary
CH. 25 Roaches
CH. 26 Butterly Garlic
CH. 27 Marry Me
CH. 28 Piña Colada
CH. 29 No Title
CH. 30 Poolside Service
CH. 31 Donkey Kong
CH. 32 Guess the Kiss
CH. 33 Sus
CH. 34 Greasy
CH. 35 Outed
CH. 36 Peeping Tom
CH. 37 Trick or Treat
CH. 38 Hot in Here
CH. 39 Horsey
CH. 40 Table 21
CH. 41 New Girl
CH. 42 Cold Mornings
CH. 44 Puppy Bone
CH. 45 Polaroid
CH. 46 Two Face
CH. 47 Pizza Fingers
CH. 48 Slap A Witch

CH. 43 Mind Games

1.5K 73 49
נכתב על ידי wantingtofly

Rosemary's P.O.V

Edgar gathered Lola and I in the yoga room. Violet was supposed to come too but she fell asleep. It was almost one a.m. No wonder why she couldn't stay up for this. I on the other hand, no matter how exhausted I was, I had to make it. Edgar lost a bet with Nick. Loser had to keep a watch-out while the freshman class had a secret party. Somehow I got stuck tagging along. All because of Lola. The crush on Edgar made her do stuff like this. She volunteered me to help. Violet claimed that she was going to come with me but after we had sex, she went right to sleep.

Edgar thought it would be a good idea if we walked the halls.

Edgar held his flashlight up to his face. "Ready for our stroll?" He prepared himself.

"Sure," I yawned.

"Here," he handed me a walkie talkie. "One for you too," he tossed one to Lola. "If you see a security guard, communicate with me through these," he instructed.

"Stupid, these will be too loud," Lola rolled her eyes at him. Whoa, she was being rude to him? Must have been because he was making out with a girl during lunch today.

"So?" he scoffed. "It's more cool that way," he defended.

"Idiot," Lola murmured under her breath.

"Whatever, I'm going this way," and with that said, he walked out of the yoga room and took a right turn.

"And I'm going this way," Lola took the left turn. I took the right one too but then took another left. Using my flashlight as guidance, I quietly walked. At night, this building was very frightening. Shadows of furniture creeped me out.

"Nothing here," I murmured to myself as I made another turn. Another yawn escaped my mouth as I desperately tried keeping my eyes open.

My eyes squinted. Ugh, I could hardly keep them open. I should have taken a nap earlier. To regain strength and all. Lucky Violet, she was all warm and cozy in bed.

Rubbing my eyes, I took another turn. Bumped into what felt to be a person. My heart stopped for a second before it started to pound like crazy against my chest. Shit, who was it? Pointing the flashlight up, I jumped in terror when I saw Mr. Hastings.

"Miss, what are you doing up so late?" his face was even more terrifying in this lighting. "You know the rules, students are not allowed out of their dormitories after midnight," he reminded in a husky voice.

"I- I-I, um," no excuse came to mind. Shit. Authority figures could easily be manipulated around here but not Mr. Hastings. Uh-uh, not him. Damn, I had such bad luck.

"Rosemary, there you are!" Huh? Turning around, I saw Amelia walking my way. "Why did you leave the nurse's office without me?" she questioned. Not quite following, I remained quiet and confused. She let out a soft laugh as she made eye contact with Mr. Hastings. "You must be wondering what we're doing out of our dormitory at this time, well, let me explain," she calmly offered. "I wasn't feeling well, so Rosemary was generous enough to offer to accompany me to the nurse's office," she lied. Oh, okay.

Intensively, Mr. Hastings stared at me, "Is that true?"

I nodded, "Yes," I confirmed.

His eyes shifted from Amelia to me a few times, debating whether to take our word for it. His expression softened, "Okay, head to your dormitory," he dismissed us.

Without hesitation, we walked away right away.

Once being out of his sight, I was able to breathe properly. "Thank you so much for saving me back there!" Amelia was a life saver.

"No problem," she smiled. "I had to help you, I wasn't just going to keep walking. Violet would kill me if I did that," she joked.

"Probably not," I looked the other way.

Amelia stopped in front of me, "Why do you say that?" her eyes squinted out of curiosity.

"Um, nothing, never mind," I did not want to give her the impression that there were problems between Violet and I. If she was interested in Violet, I did not want her to take this as a go to hit on Violet.

"Oh, okay," she brushed it off. "Anyway, what are you doing out here so late?" she wondered.

"Just needed to go for a stroll," I lied. Mainly because I didn't really want to elaborate on the whole bet thing. It was dumb. "What about you?"

"Same," she answered.

I sure was lucky that she saved me tonight.

**********

Violet's P.O.V

Comfortably, Rosemary had her head on my lap. Today's homework made her more mentally exhausted than other times. To prevent her from getting a headache, I massaged her head, softly. As peace as she looked, I really wanted to ask her a question. What Amelia said to me had me thinking.

"Rosemary, do you think other girls are pretty?" I was going to put her to the test. Caught off guard by the question, she stiffened. Already, I didn't like her reaction. Which bitch came to her head? "Answer truthfully, too," I enforced.

Lifting her head up from my lap, she sat up in bed. "I only see you," she assured, although it sounded rehearsed. Nope, not enough.

"I'm not saying that you wanna fuck them but when you see a cute girl, does your brain acknowledge that they're attractive?" I rephrased, trying to see if she'd keep the same response. Hesitant, she studied my face. I maintained a poker face. "It's okay, you can answer," I reassured, as if there wouldn't be any consequences.

Fidgeting with her hands, she looked down at them. "I feel like it's a trick question and I don't feel comfortable answering it," she stated.

"Come on, I won't get mad," to make it seem like I wasn't lying, I put on my most innocent smile.

"You always say that right before going Chucky mode on me," she compared me to. I rolled my eyes at her. "You're acting weird, Violet. That came out of nowhere," she reached for a pillow.

"Why did you call me by my name and not babe?" I questioned, upset by her dryness.

"You're just reaching at this point," she groaned and fluffed the pillow. Turning her back to me, she laid down. So no more napping on my lap? The audacity!

Ugh, she had a point though. Why was I like this? I was supposed to be making an effort to change my ways but it was too damn hard! I hated my temper and toxic side. I needed to try harder! Amelia still did not know Rosemary all that well, I needed to forget about what she said.

I needed to trust Rosemary.

"Baby, you don't want to rest your head on my lap anymore?" I pouted, showing her that I was losing the attitude.

"So you can smother me with a pillow?" She accused. Offended, I gave her a stink face. Eww. She was sick. Why couldn't she see my effort in trying to be less psycho?

Staying composed, I took a deep breath before  smiling again. "Baby," I spoke in a babyish voice. "You know I wouldn't do that," I leaned over to kiss her temple.

Leaning over a little more, I saw that a tiny smile crept to her lips.

"You keep me on my toes, so I don't know," she flipped over to her other side, now facing me. "Violet, why did you ask me that?" She wondered.

The last thing I wanted was to turn her against Amelia. Unnecessary drama, in my opinion. Those two needed to get along. Better off to not tell her what Amelia said.

"It's just that girls here are hot," I started, "and what if you find them to be attractive."

Squinting her eyes, Rosemary tilted her head to the side a bit. "So you can think other girls are hot but I can't?"

Knowing she was right, I rolled my eyes at her observation. "That's not the point," I tried taking the attention off it. "And it's not the same either," I quickly added. Rosemary's eyebrows arched. "I'm only attracted to you. I'm practically a Rosemary-sexual," I pointed out the difference.

"A Rosemary-sexual?" Amused by it, she motioned for me to elaborate.

"Yeah. You're the only one I want," I explained. "No one else matters to me but you. I only desire you. No one else."

"In that case, I'm a Violet-sexual then," Rosemary stated. Smart of her to go there. Otherwise I would have ripped her head off and then held a proper and loving funeral for her.

"And what does that mean to you?" Caressingly, I ran my hands through her hair as she comfortably placed her head on my lap.

"That you're the only one for me," she gave a cheeky smile.

"All other girls are ugly to you then?" I still needed an oficial answer to my first question.

Rosemary opened her mouth to answer but quickly seemed to stop herself. Instead, she paused. Seeming to be thinking further into her response. Eww, I didn't like that at all. What the fuck was she thinking about so much? A real answer was supposed to be said right then and there!

"I don't like to call girls ugly," Rosemary excused.

"Excuses!" I couldn't help but to blurt out. Fuck! I was supposed to be trying harder! Rosemary's dumbass needed to contribute to my effort here. Those responses of hers were not doing it.

"Violet! All girls are beautiful in their own way!" She claimed. I wasn't a toddler anymore to believe that kind of bullshit. "But that also doesn't mean that I'm going to be attracted to them all!" She sat up.

"Oh so you're attracted to me and who else?" Fuck! My toxic side was coming out again. I hated how I couldn't control it. No matter how hard I tried!

Fed up, Rosemary stood up from my bed. "You're intolerable. I rather get some fresh air," she slipped into her heeled-boots. "Message me when you're out of this weird mood," she added.

"Don't go!" I raced to the door to block her from leaving me. Connecting her eyebrows, she eyed me. "Babe, we're having a normal discussion," I reminded since she was so high on it. Gave so much importance to it.

"What discussion though?" Frustrated, she questioned. "You asked me a question that was clearly supposed to start trouble," she claimed. Partially, it was true. Although, I really wanted to know. Did she find other girls attractive?

"Only because you made it that way," I flipped it back on her. No way was I going to admit to my initial intentions.

"It's like you want to fight but why?" Rosemary stared at me questionably.

Start shit on purpose? Oh the fuck no. I was only trying to get clarification. To make sure that my girlfriend was staying loyal to me. Even mentally. No need for extra bullshit.

"What fight?" I played dumb. "There shouldn't be one if you're loyal to me," I stayed, which was the perfect truth.

"You're acting crazy, so I'll see you when it's time for bed," and with that that said, she left the room.

What the fuck was wrong with her? If anything, she needed to make sure to keep me happy. This girlfriend needed to learn her place. To realize that I came first! No matter who came in between.

**********

Upstairs, Amelia and I got ready for class together. On a low volume, we played music. Loud enough for us to have fun but low enough to not wake up Rosemary and Lucy.

Something I rarely did was straighten my hair.

Connecting the hair straighter, Amelia handed it to me, "You've always looked hotter with your hair straight," she handed the hot wand to me.

Whatever, I didn't about what I did to my hair today. Regardless, I was going to get everyone's attention. Whatever I did, they all wanted to be around me. If anything, they were going to copy my look.

Straightening my hair, I accidentally pressed the hot wand against my neck. Glimpsing, I threw the wand away and pressed my hand to my stinging neck. Intolerable to the pain, I hopped in place.

"Fuck!" I cursed as I waved air to my injured neck. Right away, I examined it in the mirror. Not much of it was noticeable. If anything, it looked like a burn mark, which it was. "Rosemary is going to question it," the more I looked at it, it kind of looked like a hickey if looked at a quick glance.

"Doesn't she trust you," Amelia asked as she examined my neck.

"I've never given her a reason not to," I looked through my lotions to apply on my neck. There was a cream for it. "She can kiss it better," smirking, I wiggled my eyebrows.

Amelia didn't laugh though. "Okay but what if she assumes that it's something else?" She insisted.

"Rosemary wouldn't," I assured and grinned when I found the cream.

"Put her to the test," Amelia dared.

Shifting my eyes to her from the lotion bottles, I connected my eyebrows at her. "Bitch, don't stir the pot. You know how I get," I needed to remind myself that I was fighting to be better. As I told Rosemary I would.

"If she trusts you so much, then what's the problem?" Insisting, she took the cream from my hands and started applying it to my neck, gently.

"Bitch, I just told you to not get me started," a bitch was trying to improve.

"Violet, don't tell her about it. Let her see it for herself and let's see if she assumes," she started to explain the plan, making me sigh. She chuckled, "Hear me out," she requested. "If she doesn't, then good for you guys," while saying it, it looked like she doubted that was going to be the outcome. "But if she assumes, then that says a lot," she stated.

"What does it say?" I wondered.

"To begin with, that she doesn't trust you," she listed. "Secondly, that she doesn't trust you because she does the same thing or has thought about it," she claimed.

"I get on Rosemary's ass a lot about other bitches but she honestly wouldn't cheat," I defended.

"Put it to the test then," Amelia pushed on it. "If she doesn't trust you, then it's all projection."

Why the hell did Amelia mistrust Rosemary this much? Maybe she was just being protective of me. As she said, she was not used to seeing me with a girlfriend and probably wanted to make sure that I chose someone I could be safe with.

"Okay, I'll do it," I let myself be convinced. "But only to prove to you that Rosemary trusts me and that she can be trusted too," I explained my real intentions. "And after this, I don't wanna hear you say anything about not trusting her anymore."

Using a handheld mirror, I looked at my burn. Fuck. A little make up on it could do wonders!

**********

Rosemary's P.O.V

Giggles escaped my lips as Violet traced them with kisses. Teasingly, she bit on my bottom lip while unbuttoning my uniform shirt. Sitting crossed legged on the bed, she scooted closer. My eyes closed as pleasure travelled through me as Violet kissed on my neck. Good thing that I wasn't standing, I would have trembled down, Violet made me so weak.

For the week that Amelia had been here, Violet hadn't been this affectionate much. Amelia had been gone all day, something about having to go home because of family. I didn't quite understand why exactly but I was not going to ask Violet now. This was our time. No distractions. No interruptions, hopefully.

A bit roughly, Violet pushed me back against the mattress. Smirking, she looked down at me as she straddled me. Undid my tie and held on to the ends as she leaned in forward. Our lips met. As she nibbled on my bottom lip, I slid my hands to her bare thighs. Violet's hot breath crashed into my face as she rearranged herself on me. Now laying on top of me. My body quivered as I felt an electrifying sensation run through me. All rational thoughts swept away from my mind. Teasing me more, Violet trailed kisses to my earlobe, causing me to arch my body up towards her.

Gripping Violet's waist, I flipped her over underneath me. Our eyes locked as the both of us smirked in amusement at each other.

"What has gotten into you?" By the sound of her voice, she was even more turned on. Once again, she pulled on the ends of my tie to lower me to her lips. I lost it when she bit on her bottom lip seductively.

"Fuck," I pressed my lips on hers, desperately desiring her.

Violet broke out of the kiss in giggles.

Playfully, I rolled my eyes at her and was about to kiss her neck when- when I saw something horrifically interesting.

"Is something wrong?" Violet noticed.

"What's that?" I pointed to her neck.

"What's what?" Her forehead creased in confusion. Barely two seconds later, her expression relaxed. "Oh- wait, are you pointing to the burn mark?" She lifted herself up off her elbows.

I climbed off her, "Burn mark?" I raised my eyebrows in a doubtful manner.

Violet reached for a hand mirror. "Shit, I thought I had covered that up with make up," she examined it through the mirror. As if slightly amused by it, she let out a small laugh. I on the other hand, crossed my arms. "What?" She placed the mirror aside. "You didn't think-" she stopped to sigh in disbelief. "Did you really assume that it was a hickey?" Her eyebrows raised in shock.

I sighed, "I mean-"

"Fuck you!" Offended by my assumption, she gasped.

"Well, what else was I supposed to think at the sight of that?" I justified.

"That I accidentally burned myself with the wand while doing my hair!" She argued back. Oh, right... "You didn't have to jump to conclusions!" Hurt filled her eyes.

"Okay, I'm sorry," I just wanted to brush it off. And hopefully it would be that easy. Leaning in, I tried kissing her.

Violet pushed me off by the shoulders, "No, Rosemary," she sounded genuinely hurt and offended, which made my heart ache. "That really hurt me," her eyes got watery as she chewed on the inside of her cheek. "Why would you think that I would cheat on you? Who could I possibly cheat with?" she shook her head in disbelief.

"Violet, I'm sorry, at first glance it looked like a hickey," I tried justifying my mistake.

"Okay yeah but you did not need to assume stupid shit!" She grew irritated.

Thinking of a way to make her understand, I took a moment. "Violet, if you would have seen that on my neck, how would you have reacted?"

"I would have laughed because I would have known that there was a perfectly good explanation for it," she fired back. I definitely did not expect that. I doubted that's how she would have reacted though. She only wanted to prove a point. "And you know why? Because I fuckin' trust you!" Upset, she stood from the bed and angrily walked to another part of the room. I quickly followed her. When Violet turned around to face me, I saw a tear rolling down her beautiful saddened face.

Softly, I apologized, "I'm sorry," I attempted at pulling her into my arms.

"No," she refused my touch as more tears escaped her eyes. "This hurts me, Rosemary," she sniffled. "You out of all people," she turned her back towards me. More sniffles came from her. "I never doubted you when Melanie kept bothering you," she reminded. Shit. That was true. "She was always throwing herself at you but I never accused you of cheating." I was starting to see why it bothered her so much.

Oh god, I really didn't know what to do now. Violet was crying and it was actually justifiable, maybe a bit overreacting but still, within reason. Stuck on what to do next, I looked down to the ground and held the back of my neck.

"Sorry," pretty much was the only thing that blurted out of my mouth. Violet sighed in annoyance. I reached for her. Fortunately, she did not protest and stepped closer to me. "I shouldn't have automatically assumed that it was a hickey," I felt terrible that I did. Very much hurt, she would not look at me. "To be honest with you..." I paused, feeling like I was going to be sick because of what I was about to confess. My heart beat quickened. Noticing how uneasy I became, Violet slowly faced me. "I'm afraid of losing you," I admitted.

Violet's eyebrows arched, "Of losing me?" she stood confused.

I nodded, "It's just that-" I took another moment. I didn't know whether it would upset her that I was jealous of her best friend. Probably keeping quiet was the best. Although, it would keep bothering me if I didn't speak now. "You've been spending so much time with Amelia..." I bit on my bottom lip nervously.

Violet stayed quiet as she processed it.

She cleared her throat, "You're not just saying that so I can forgive you, are you?" she asked softly, in a non accusing manner. I shook my head no, assuring her that I was being completely honest. "For how long have you been feeling this way?" she asked.

"Since she got here."

"A whole week?" her eyes grew. My heart pounded so hard against my chest that I could have sworn that she heard it. "Why did you wait until now to tell me?" she was willing to make direct eye contact but now it was I who couldn't.

"Because I thought it would be dumb to complain about it," I shrugged.

Standing directly in front of me, Violet placed her finger underneath my chin and directed me to look at her. A chill ran down my spine when our eyes met. "Rosemary, you know you can tell me anything," she assured. "You should have told me this from the very beginning," she added.

Doubtfully, I shook my head. "Maybe if I would have, you would have gotten upset." Her reaction could have been a different one days ago. "I understand that she's your best friend and you missed her but it bothers me to see you guys invading each other's personal space so much," just by the thought of it, I could feel jealousy growing in me.

"That's just how we are but there's nothing sexual about it," she claimed.

"It still bothers me."

"It doesn't bother you when I'm like that with Lucy and Rachel," she pointed out.

I sighed, "I know but it's different with them," I waved them away from this problem. "It's just that... I'm threatened by Amelia," I hated it so much. "Your mom said that perhaps you guys dated," that was one very good reason to feel threatened.

Violet let out a sarcastic laugh, "My mom doesn't know shit," she snickered. "Amelia and I are best friends, we've always been close, that's why my mom assumed that we were a thing but we never were!" she explained. I wanted to believe her, I really did but jealousy was an awful and torturing feeling that would not go away.

"I know but it would help if you respected our relationship by not being so touchy-feely with her," I still believed that there needed to be some boundaries. "Just like you wouldn't like anyone else being so physically close to me, I don't like someone else holding you in such an intimate way," I explained my reasons.

Thinking about it, Violet placed her hands on her hips and tilted her head back to look up at the high ceiling.

"Okay," she sighed in surrender. "I'll keep some physical distance between Amelia and I," she agreed to. She breathed out, "I still cannot believe that you feel threatened by her," she looked at me. A smile crept to her lips. "I mean, Amelia is beautiful but she definitely does not compare to you. You're absolutely fuckin' gorgeous," placing her hands on my hips, she pulled me against her body. "And all mine, just like I'm all yours," she went back to sucking on my neck. Ah, she made me so weak in the knees.

Serious this time, no interruptions.

Thank you for reading!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

30.3K 841 42
From best friends to enemies to.... Lovers. Ps. Sensitive issues ahead. Possible trigger warning so read with caution. Thank you by the way!
5.5K 378 22
This is a Girl loves Girl story Don't read my books if you're allergic to grammar issues. Peace out. ****** Andrea Holland was a rebellious student...
114K 3K 66
Chloe Brooks is a girl who's rich and who parents take up most of their time at work. She decides that she should go to a boarding school to get out...
2.2K 61 9
Raven is a troubled teen who got sent to an all girls boarding school far away from home. There she meets Thea and Leo which will soon become her goo...