Her Protector [Charlie Mornin...

Por ShallotStudioz

[NOT COMPLETED] [This is an AU where Charlie is actually younger than in the canon show. She will be in her t... Más

Welcome To Earth
New Roomate
Talents Galore
A Stormy Night
Baking Up Trouble
An Angel From Down Under (Part 1)
An Angel From Down Under (Part 2)
Welcome To Hell (Part 1)
Welcome To Hell (Part 2)
Memories Captured On Video
Field Trip
Suits and Dresses
Teaser
Rise of Vengeance
The Devil's Job (Part 1)
The Devil's Job (Part 2)
The Devil's Job (Part 3)
The Devil's Job (Part 4)
The Devil's Job (Part 5)
End of The Bargain
Teaser
Dr. Strange and The Ghost Rider (Part 1)
Dr. Strange and The Ghost Rider (Part 2)

Welcome To Hell (Part 3)

3.6K 107 83
Por ShallotStudioz

Valentino groans as he pushes himself up to his feet, dazed along with his employees. However, the sound of footsteps makes the Overlord look up to see someone that made him scowl.

"Ah, great..." he muttered. "You."

A chuckle escapes the attacker's throat as she walked forward. Then she stopped as she tossed another bomb up and down in her hand.

"Hey, Val!" the Demoness greets with a toothy grin. "Missed me?"

Earlier...

Y/n stands to his feet, standing in front of the gang of Demons that had approached him. The sound of the fires from the ruined car crackled in his ear as he realized sweat was also rolling down his face. Presumably from being so close to the heat of the burning car.

"I'm having a very bad day right now," Y/n tells the Demons, "and I'd really appreciate it if you didn't do this right now. It's not the best time."

"When is it ever for a group of Demons to gang up on someone?" the Hellhound leader chuckles. "But you won't have to worry. I'll be gentle~"

Y/n only sighed as he began to miss Angel Dust. He then took out his revolver and shot the Bee Demon in the head, basically blowing a good chunk of it off as her body slumps to the floor. The remainder of the group look on in surprise.

"Holy shit!" the shark cries out in shock. "Stinger!"

"Oh, you little shit!" the gold-toothed Hellhound growled at Y/n. "Forget what I just said! I'm ripping you the fuck apart!"

The Hellhound reveals her claws as the shark bares his fangs and the goat glares at Y/n. Said Human takes aim again, only for a red ball with a lit fuse to roll between him and the group of Demons. They all look at it, but Y/n was the first to react as he ran away. The biker runs off just before the bomb goes off, blasting Y/n forward a bit as the other Demons get blown apart.

Y/n groans as he pushes himself up and shakes his head. His ears were ringing and everything was dulled down, and his head spun. However, he took notice of two red boots walking up to him. The young mechanic looked up to see a female Cyclops Demon with white skin, a single red eye with an "X" as a pupil, long pink hair with blonde and white accents contained in a large ponytail, and a lot of mascara on her face. She wore a red off-shoulder crop top with a black bra underneath, a torn up red miniskirt over ripped black leggings and red boots. Her hands were covered by red fingerless gloves.

(Credit to DragonessBlueFlame on Zerochan... at least, I hope that's the person. With how people steal art so much, you can never really be sure)

"Lookie here. Some normie in leather trying to rough up my turf!" the Cyclops  Demon laughs a bit. "And he's some Humie, too! What're you doing here?"

Y/n groans as he shakes his head and pushes himself to his feet. He looks at the Cyclops with a raised brow.

"I got stuck after chasing some Demons who kidnapped my friend," he states. "The fuck are you?"

"Cherri Bomb's the name, blowing shit up's my game," Cherri Bomb informs as she plays around with a bomb. "Who're you?"

"... Y/n," Y/n hesitantly answered. "Wait, Cherri Bomb?"

"Yeah," Cherri smirked. "Know me?"

"Angel Dust told me about you," the Human states and rubs his head. "He's thinks highly of you."

Cherri dropped her bomb in shock.

"You know Angie?" she asks.

"Spider, overly sexual, and has no manners whatsoever?" Y/n asks. "Yeah. He's been living with me and my friend, Charlie, for the past week up top and we both ended up here."

"So that's why he's been off the grid for a while!" Cherri laughs a bit. "Why're you here? Where is he?"

"Some Demons kidnapped my friend," Y/n states. "As for Angel... I don't know where he is. I snapped at him and left him back somewhere not too long ago."

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

Y/n steps back, surprised by the Cyclops' sudden outburst.

"That was the worst thing you could've done! Leaving him alone like that would make him go back to him!" Cherri declares. "Has he not told you anything?!"

"... no. Why?" Y/n asks, suddenly filled with worry. He may have not liked Angel Dust a whole lot, but he didn't want him to befall some terrible fate. "Who's 'him'?"

"Valentino. The worst bastard son of a bitch you could ever meet," Cherri states with venom in her voice. "He's a pimp and relishes in the fact that Angel is terrified of him. He happily beats on him like he's some type of... object!"

Cherri couldn't help but growl in anger as her fingers curl tightly into fists. Y/n could just feel the anger radiating off of her.

"I've been blowing this fucker's shit up for years, and yet nothing's changed! I don't know what to do!" Cherri was seething, but her anger turned into sorrow. "He's got Angel wrapped around his little finger. I do so much to help him, but nothing works. I don't know what to do..."

Tears well up in Cherri's eye as she held her hands together. Y/n could tell she was panicking to herself. She was calmly hiding something under the surface, which he could relate to. So he stepped up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Then let's bring it to him," he smirks.

"What?" Cherri looks at Y/n.

"Sure, Angel may be annoying and rude and selfish, but I'm not gonna let that happen to anyone," Y/n states. "So let me help you teach this Valentino a lesson... in person. Hell, maybe I may find out where my friend went, too."

Cherri looks at Y/n in surprise, shocked someone she just met would help her so easily. But she then smirked wickedly as she slammed a fist into her palm.

"What's the plan, Humie?"

Present Time...

Valentino growls in anger as he stands and points at Cherri Bomb.

"GET HER!"

Cherri laughs as she runs to the side to avoid thrown knives and gunfire. She lights some explosives and throws them at Valentino's workers as music plays from the speakers.

Angel Dust couldn't believe at all what he was seeing at all, either. He runs over to Cherri who was having a helluva time blowing stuff up.

"Cherri! You came for me!" he tells her, and she turns to him.

"Of course, buddy. I'd die for ya," Angel smiles at this. "Now let's go get Y/n!"

"Wait, you know Y/n?" Angel asks his best friend.

"Yeah! He's cool!" Cherri declares. "He planned this whole thing when I told him about what's going on."

Angel couldn't believe his ears. Y/n of all people was helping Cherrir save him? Why? He thought Y/n hated him after the way he snapped at him the hour earlier.

"Come on!"

Cherri runs off towards the fallen Y/n as she throws more bombs. Angel took a moment before smirking and taking out his guns, opening fire at his coworkers. They both run over to Y/n and the bomb-crazy Cyclops unties him and helps him up to his feet.

"Thanks," he tells her and looks at Angel. "'Sup?"

"You actually came for me?" the Spider Demon asks the Human. "I thought you hated me."

"I don't hate you enough to let Valentino happen to you," Y/n says with an honest smile, which was covered in his own blood. "I'm not gonna let that guy hurt you again."

Angel only smiles gratefully at Y/n and Cherri hands the Human his revolver. He takes it with a thanks and looks at the Demons circled around them.

"So... who wants what?" Cherri asks the Sinned and biker.

"I'm getting Valentino," Y/n states as he pulls his gun's hammer back. "I need to make sure whether or not he knows where Charlie is."

"Sounds good," the anarchist says. "Angie, you wanna handle the rest of these goonies with me?"

"Fuck yeah!" Angel states with a grin.

Cherri let out a battle cry as she and Angel charge, and the music gets more intense. Y/n charges forward and rushes in the direction of Valentino. Some Demons got in his way, but he dispatched them with shots to the head with his gun. Meanwhile, Angel and Cherri were taking out Valentino's men as they shot down and blew them up. Hell, Cherri was having such a good time that she was dancing to the music among the fires in the building.

Angel grabs one guy's arm and shoots a hole into his stomach before throwing him into two more people. He then pivots around as he unleashes his Tommy Gun. Y/n jabs one person in the throat before kicking them away and then shoots two more bullets at another, emptying his wheel. He then pops the wheel out and loads in six more bullets. However, he had to duck underneath a knife swung at him, but he retaliates by slamming the gun wheel into the Demon's chin. They get sent back and the wheel closes shut, allowing Y/n to cock the hammer back and shoot the Demon.

Then the Human kicks another in the chest, knocking them back before shooting another in the face. He then grabs another, headbutts them, and then follows up by slamming their head into the edge of a nearby table. The Demon collapses to the floor and Y/n grabs a bowl full of fruit, throwing it at two more Demons which staggers them and he shoots both two times, wasting four more bullets. He was down to one more before he had to reload again. But good thing he was close to...

"VALENTINO!" the Human called out to the pimp Overlord. "I see you!"

Said pimp growls as he turns to the battered and bruised Human who was running up to him. He scowls as he dodges a shoulder-charge, but Y/n fires his last bullet at the Moth Demon. It hits his arm, making the pimp hiss in pain as he grabs his shoulder.

"Where's Charlie?" Y/n asks the Overlord with narrowed eyes.

"Who?" Valentino questions.

"Charlotte Morningstar, Princess of Hell and daughter of Lucifer," Y/n clarifies as he begins to reload his revolver. "Any idea where she is?"

"The fuck makes you think I keep tabs on that brat?!" Valentino asks in anger. "I don't give a single damn about her!"

"Wait, really?" Y/n asks as he finishes reloading. "Hm... shit. Welp."

Before the Overlord could do anything else, a bullet tears off a piece of his head and he slumps to the floor. Y/n found this as pathetic as he was told this Demon was an Overlord and supposedly super powerful, but a bullet in the head is a bullet in the head. Can't really expect much, especially from a bastard pimp.

"Well, I'm done here. Too bad Demons can respawn in Hell," the Human turns to Cherri and Angel. "Come on, you two! Our work here is finished!"

Cherri and Angel protest, but Y/n convinces them to leave and they all escape Valentino's place. Of course, after killing off more Demons in their path.

Timeskip...

In a motel, Y/n was in a rented room with Angel Dust. Cherri had went out to make sure they weren't followed. Angel himself was applying bandages and other things to Y/n's wounds and bruises, cleaning him off and wrapping the parts in the bandages.

"You know, you don't have to do this, Angel," Y/n winces as the Sinner presses down on a wound. After all the adrenaline was out of his system from everything that happened, he was starting to feel the burns and bruises he had received in the past hour. "It's unnecessary."

"Fucking BS. You saved me, Y/n," Angel retorts, "so it's the least I can do."

Y/n sighs before nodding in compliance. The two then return to silence as Angel nearly finishes up with wrapping his friend up. When he does, the room door opens and the two turn to see Cherri entering in.

"Alright, so I got good news," she says. "We weren't followed, so, yay."

"Well, that's good," Angel smiles.

"Is there bad news?" Y/n asks the bomb-crazy Sinner.

"Not exactly."

Cherri moved out of the doorway to reveal a perfectly okay Charlie behind her. Y/n looked at her in shock as she herself stared back at her best friend's injured state. Neither could believe that they were seeing each other again.

"Oh, my Satan! Y/n!" Charlie ran towards Y/n and wrapped her arms around him. He grunts in pain. "I'm so glad you're okay!"

"M-me? I thought I'd never see you again..." Y/n responded. "Also, ow...!"

"Oh, gosh! I'm so sorry!" Charlie apologized as she let go of Y/n.

"I-it's fine... heheh," Y/n chuckles quietly and winces. "How did you escape those guys?"

"Well, the Lich venom does indeed sedate Demons for some time, but I'm not your... regular Demon. It wore off faster than they thought," the daughter of Lucifer explains. "And when it did, I realized I was still with them and that you were... hurt the last time I saw you. They saw me awake and kinda got a little angry, and I'll admit... I kinda got a little angry."

"Did you kill them?" Y/n asks, hoping for a yes.

"What kind of animal do you take me for?" Charlie asks in shock. "No, I didn't kill them!"

"Oh..." Y/n muttered in disappointment.

"Shame..." Angel had the same level of disappointment.

"But I did blow them up," Charlie states. "From just getting angry alone. Heheh..."

"Attah girl," Y/n smiles before coughing which makes him wince in pain again. "Ow... How did you find us?"

"Oh, my dad keeps tabs on everyone in Hell."

Angel Dust, Cherri Bomb, and Y/n were all silent at this.

"... he does what?"

Timeskip...

It was afternoon now in Hell and Charlie had convinced Lucifer to let Y/n, Cherri, and Angel stay the night. Cherri had refused, saying that it would be too "prim and proper" for her, so she bailed after a while.

As of right now, Y/n was resting on a bed in one of the many guest rooms in Lucifer's castle. He was trying to sleep, but it was proving difficult with all the pain he was feeling. He groaned in frustration.

"I hate this..." the biker mumbled to himself. "And why is this bed so soft? It's uncomfortable..."

Y/n sighed again as he flung his uninjured arm over his face. Then he heard the room door creak open and someone knocks on it three times.

"Hey, uh, can I come in?" It was Charlie.

"Sure," Y/n says as he takes his arm off his face. "Come on in, Char."

Without hearing a response, Y/n hears some footsteps as the door closes. Then he sees Charlie come into view, wearing her usual pink pajamas, and sits down on the bed next to her friend.

"Soooo..." she starts. "How're you feeling?"

"Like shit," Y/n responds with a chuckle. "Better now that you're here now, though."

Charlie blushes a bit from this as Y/n sits up. The Demon princess looks over to her friend, only for her face to erupt into red when she saw him shirtless. She turns away which makes Y/n laugh.

"What? Embarrassed?" he asks in a teasing manner.

"N-not exactly," Charlie says as she tries to keep her horns from growing.

"What do you mean by that?" Y/n asks.

"Do you know the folk lore of Hell? Like who my father is?" Charlie asks. "My mother?"

"Not really. I know Lucifer is a Fallen Angel," the biker states, "but what about your mother."

"She's the Queen of Succubi," the princess states. "That makes me half Succubus."

Y/n takes a moment to process this, then he grabs his blanket and covers his torso with it.

"Understandable," he says. "I will try not to entice you anymore today."

"Th-thanks..."

Charlie slowly looks back to Y/n, only for her eyes to be drawn down to his arms. They were covered in old scars that stood out along his (S/C) skin.

"What happened to your arms?" Charlie asks as she reaches for her friend's arms.

"Nothing," Y/n answered rather quickly, pulling his arms out of Charlie's reach. "It... it was nothing."

"I don't believe you," Charlie states in concern, making Y/n sigh.

"Not everyone you meet is a good person, Char," Y/n tells the Demon princess. "Remember that."

Charlie just stared at Y/n and nods. She already knew that. She hated that fact, though. But what bothered her was that she knew that the teenager was lying to her. She knew it, but she knew she couldn't get him to tell her the truth. She's tried her powers that involved the emotions, the mind, and the spirit all on Y/n whenever she could since she was curious as to why they never worked. Well, other than her Succubus Charms. It wasn't like she couldn't, she just didn't want to.

However, she remembered something. She hadn't tried out one special power she learned from her father.

"Y/n? Can I try something?" she asks.

"Try what?" Y/n asks in return.

"It's a Connection Spell," Charlie informs. "It'll connect me to you... Hopefully."

"Um... sure, okay," Y/n says as he straightens himself. "Go ahead."

Charlie nods and ignites her index finger with some sort of light flame. She then presses it against Y/n's forehead and traces some kind of symbol on him. It glows like a bright fire before vanishing, the spell apparently working which makes Charlie laugh in relief.

"There we go," she smiles.

"So, uh, what does this spell do exactly?" Y/n asks curiously.

"It connects me to you, and vice versa," Charlie explains. "We can instinctively know where the other is, like some kind of internal magic compass, and we can kinda sense each other's feelings."

'And we can do this, too,' Charlie finishes, speaking to Y/n in his head.

"Whoa..." Y/n said in awe. "That's... pretty amazing. Thanks, Charlie."

"You're welcome," Charlie smiles. "And this way, you'll basically never leave my sight again."

"Funny, because that's basically what I was gonna say," Y/n smiles in return. "I will do everything in my power to keep you safe, Charlie."

"I know," Charlie says and leans her forehead against Y/n's, "and I'll make sure you are, too."

Y/n laughs at this as he leans on Charlie as well. Both of their hearts begin to beat faster at this as they stay together, perfectly content where they were at the moment. They didn't care that they were in Hell. All that mattered to them right then is that they were both safe.

But it isn't going to be like that forever. New fires were slowly being stoked, both of the heart and of rage. And soon enough, those fires are going to be released and spread, burning everything in their paths. It was only a matter of time.
_________________________________________

There ya go, readers! This is what you can consider the end of "season one" of this book. But I'm not gonna be calling it that, I'm just making a comparison. After this chapter, everything really begins to change.

Hope you enjoyed!

And for his neutral special, Y/n wields a gun!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

30.5K 790 14
DISCONTINUED. I am not getting into religion, just because Adam is in this show and he's the first man, doesn't mean I'm putting religious things- Wa...
315K 4.8K 34
Every Year, Heaven sends Exterminator Angels to slaughter Demons and Sinners to control Hell's overpopulation. However, Charlotte "Charlie" Magne, th...
56.3K 1K 24
In Hell, within the Pride Ring amongst the 7 Rings of Hell, Princess Charlotte Morningstar, the daughter of Lucifer Morningstar and Princess of Hell...
10.7K 314 7
Various x Female Imp[?] Reader __________________________________________________________________________________ (Y/N) sold her soul to Alastor afte...