The Aces

By rrrrhisteria

Not all light is good. Not all dark is evil. The Aces A name not to be said lightly. Kai Romano, the leader... More

Introduction
1 - The Game of Life
2 - Chocolate Bar
3 - Fight!
4 - Adrenaline Rush
6 - Livin' In The Moment
7 - Monster
8 - Mr. Mathews
9 - Criminal
10 - Forgiven?
11 - Lasagna
12 - Dear Diary,
13 - Punching Bag
14 - Hot ass tattoo guy
15 - Addiction
16 - Masks
17 - F*cking Mannequin
18 - Call him
19 - Pervert
20 - Different
21 - Promise
22 - Tatted As F*ck
23 - I'm sorry, Luce
Epilogue

5 - Juice

84 1 0
By rrrrhisteria

Lucie Blanc

"Mom! I'm sorry please let me explain" Lucie begged as she followed her mother to the kitchen. "No! I'm ashamed to have a daughter like you! I work so hard for you and what you do is end up in a police station? You are grounded and that's final!" Her mother screamed as she aggressively through her purse and coat on the table.

Lucie turned around walking up the stairs as tears fell down her cheeks. What the heck was I thinking? Lucie thought as she closed the door behind her before sitting on the floor.

I'm sorry mom, I'll promise I'll do better.

~

The weekend had gone by and now it was the night of Sunday. Lucie sat on her bed, wuzzy clutched tightly onto her chest as she stared at the wall, bored of staying home. Suddenly, her phone's notification went off. Her eyes slightly widened as she looked at the person who texted her. It was Kai. Lucie blushed as she sat upright immediately texting back.

Unknown Number

                                        Hey
               Where did you get    
                get my number?

From Hannah

                                   Ohhh.

Where are you?

                 I'm at home, why?

Wanna go out?

                 I would love to
              but I'm grounded :(

So what
Sneak out.

                          Wait whatt
                       Nonono I can't

Fine
It's your choice
seen 10:32pm

Lucie but her lips as she thought about the very tempting offer. She shook her head mentally scolding herself. No. She wouldn't upset her mother again.

                                But how

I can come get you

                Oh okay.. where
               are we going tho..?

A party
I'll be there in 15 minutes

~

Lucie gulped as she stared back at herself in the mirror. Lucie wore a casual white dress hugging her body with some flats. Weirdly enough, in about 15 minutes, Lucie heard a rock hit her window. She carefully opened her window, making sure to not make it too noisy as she looked back at the familiar figure in the dark.

She climbed up before entering her room. "hi" she greeted as she stared at her flats. Kai wore ripped black jeans with a leather jacket hanging loosely on his broad shoulders. He wore several rings and a silver chain around his neck.

"Hey" Kai said as he looked around Lucie's room. He raised his eyebrows as he looked at the wall near the wardrobe full with pictures of puppies, golden retrievers. Lucie turned red as she cleared her throat "collecting pictures is a hobby of mine" She said biting her lips. The silence was cut off by loud footsteps approaching Lucie's room.

It was her mom. Lucie's eyes widened as she looked at Kai panicking before taking him to her wardrobe. She motioned for him to get inside as he looked at her as if asking if she was actually serious. "Sorry" Lucie let out as Kai rolled his eyes getting in. Just as he got in, her mom entered her room.

"What are you doing?" Her mom asked as Lucie laughed nervously "just walking around" she said as she walked around the bedroom. "And why aren't you studying?" Her mom asked strictly. "I'm tired. I'll finish everything by waking up super early tomorrow" Lucie said smiling nervously. "Okay" her mom said sending a suspicious glare Lucie's way before leaving.

Lucie let out a sigh of relief as she lightly winced as she remembered how she ushered the leader of a gang into her closet. "You can "come out now" Lucie let out as Kai walked out of the closet wiping his jacket.

"Come'on" he said as he walked towards the window. Lucie looked at Kai with unsure eyes. "Do you wanna do this?" He asked as a pause hung in the air before Lucie breathed out. "Yes" she replied as she grabbed the hands of Kai. "Jump" he said as Lucie lightly nodded jumping and she felt at safety as Kai's hand wrapped around her waist holding her. "Let's go" he said as he grabbed Lucie's hand taking her to his car.

~

Lucie could hear the faint sound of music as Kai pulled up in front of a huge area fenced. "Let's go" He said as he got out of car before opening it for Lucie. He grabbed Lucie's waist before lifting her up to cross the fence. Lucie lightly fell into the grass as Kai jumped off the fence.

As they walked, music got louder and louder and before they knew it, there were a bunch of sweaty teens dancing closely. The music was so loud that the ground beneath them shaked. Kai easily walked through the crowd as Lucie followed behind him. "Yo what's up Boss!" Louis greeted as he sat on a table where Mark, Hannah and a few other people sat.

"Heyy babe" Hannah said as she hugged Lucie. "Let me introduce everyone" She started. "This is Nina, she's the taottoist of the Aces" Hannah introduced. Nina had chocolate brown skin with her body tattoed everywhere. "Hey" Nina said, her voice heavy. "Hi" Lucie said shyly waving as Nina let out a laugh. "She's cute" Nina said. This is Andrew and he the biggest whore you'll ever meet" Hannah introduced as everyone started laughing.

"Shut. up" Andrew said rolling his eyes. Andrew had gorgeous ginger hair and a very muscular body. He wore a neon eyeliner which glowed in the dark. "Hey Lucie? I love your dress but if you're homophobic, get the fuck out" Andrew introduced clicking his nails together. "I love your eyeliner" Lucie complimented. "Okay bitch, you're in" He said as he stood up giving Lucie a hug.

"Stay with them" Kai said and Lucie looked at him nodding. "Or you can come with me" He finished as Lucie blushed. "Okay.." Lucie said as she walked with Kai. He took her to a secluded room with a huge window overlooking the party. Kai sat on the sofa and Lucie sat beside him, there shoulders brushing.

Kai drank a sip from the glass of alcohol in his hands as he looked over at Lucie. "Want some?" He asked as Lucie bit her lips, nodding. She took a sip immediately cringing at the strong taste of the alcohol. Kai lowly chuckled as took back the glass taking another sip. "It ain't for everyone" He said looking at the party.

"So? What got you grounded" Kai said looking at her with his blue eyes. "I hit my bully... very badly" Lucie said fiddling with her hands. "That's cool of you" he said as Lucie looked at him "what?" She started "to fight back. It was cool of you to fight back" Kai complimented and Lucie immediately blushed. Kai had never complimented her before and heck, he didn't look capable of it.

"But it looks like you got beaten up" He said staring at Lucie's busted lip. "no I didn't!" Lucie let out as Kai smirked. Kai put the glass on the floor as someone called him. He picked up the phone and briefly talked to the person on the other side before hanging up. He stood up as he looked over at Lucie.

"I'll take you to the others" he said as Lucie nodded following him out of the room. "What's wrong?" She asked "nothing. Just some work" He said as they entered the party again.

~

Lucie sat between Hannah and Nina being squashed by them as they were much taller and buffer in comparison to her. "Fuck! the sofa is over" Andrew groaned out. "I'll get it" Lucie said standing up.

She pushed her way through the crowd as she got some soda. Lucie turned around but gasped loudly as she felt a cold substance sticking on her body. "Omg! I'm so sorry" a blonde girl let out. "Oh no it's okay" Lucie said as she cringed at the soda sticking to her.

"Okay" the girl said leaving Lucie alone with a huge stain on her white dress. She covered her chest walking over to Hannah and the others. "Did you get the soda- fuck what's happened to your dress?!" Mark said as he put the drink in his hands down. "I bumped into someone haha" Lucie said as she smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah but um... your bra is showing" Nina said as Lucie looked down immediately reddening. FUCK she thought. "Oh" she replied as she realised she was wearing a hot pink matching underwear her mom got her on her birthday. "Don't worry babe. Let's get you changed" Hannah said standing up as she dragged Lucie somewhere.

~

Lucie fiddled her fingers as she felt the lingering gaze of Hannah on her. She covered her exposed chest as Hannah clicked her toung. "You look so hot" Hannah finally said. "But isn't it too exposing?" Lucie let out. "oh please! There's just a bit of cleavage showing" Hannah said as she motioned at her cutted dress almost exposing her butt. "But were different-" Lucie started but got cut of by Hannah "shut up"

After a while of persuading Lucie, the two girls walked out and all the direction instantly got directed towards them. "Shiet" Nina let out as she gave Lucie a thumbs up. "Oh by the way, boss was looking for you" Mark said as he pointed towards a small house's roof.

Lucie bit her lips as she looked at the traced figure of Kai in the dark. He sat on a chair observing the party as he smoked a cigarette. "Hie" Lucie let out as Kai turned around before telling her to come over with his hands. "is that dress Hannah's?" Kai asked as Lucie nodded "someone spilled juice on mine" She replied smiling sheepishly.

"You look good" He said as Lucie looked over at him "really?" Lucie asked, her face turning red. "Why? Want me to prove it to you?" He asked as he maintained eye contact with her. "I-" Lucie was cut of as she felt a soft pare of lips on her own. Kai has kissed her.

Kai Romano

He stared at Lucie's body as he felt a muscle twitch. She walked up to him giving him a better view of her gorgeous black dress.

He stared at her luscious lips as he craved them in his own. He couldn't. The last thing he would want to do is to ruin someone's life just because he couldn't control his harmones. He knew the heavy responsibility that came with being the leader of a dangerous gang.

His eye twitched and the next thing he knew, his lips were on Lucie's. He slowly pulled back as he looked at her reddend face. He did it. He stood up leaving the room as regret filled his body. He shouldn't have kissed her.

What-" Lucie got cut of as Kai stood up causing the chair to fall back. He stormed of the roof leaving Lucie alone wondering if she had did anything wrong. 

He let out a sigh as he leaned on the wall pulling out his cigarette. "Why did you do that?" A voice from behind let out as Kai rolled his eyes. "Mind your own fucking buisness, Greg" Kai let out as his eye twitched. "You like her" Greg said, his voice almost in a whisper. "I don't" Kai replied sternly.

"You like her." Greg repeated and Kai growled. "I said I fucking don't" Kai hissed grabbing Greg by the collar. "Yo man! Chill" Greg let out as he spilled the drink in his hands all over his shirt. "The next time you try to stick your nose in my buisness, I'll actually fuck you up" Kai said glaring at him before storming out of the party.

  ~  make someone smile          everyday. But never
  forget you're a someone                     too ~

       Word Count - 1960

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708 18 18
18+ only She has had a great life with her wonderful family in her hometown of San Diego ca since she was born. She had an amazing life with her fam...
8.3K 153 17
I want to un dress you, touch you, kiss you, taste you. I want you under me and on top of me, sitting and standing. I want to see your eyes when plea...
252K 4.2K 40
Book 1 of 2 When two of the biggest Mafia's are threatened, they are forced to work together to defeat the enemy. Anna Giovanni, a cold, ruthless and...
471K 11.2K 43
Braeden Colt was raised with a gang leader called Rocco since her parents died when she was young. Everyone at school is scared of her, god, even the...