Quirks And Mermaids (MHA Merm...

By MoonFairy425

Izuku Midoriya is a Merman, but not any kind of Merman he's the prince and the heir to the throne, but he can... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2: 🍋🥵Lemon Warning🥵🍋
Explaining
CHAPTER 3: Quadruplets

PROLOGUE

230 6 0
By MoonFairy425

Izuku Midoriya is a nervous, but really smart child, but he isn't just any kind of child he's a Merman and he was also a prince. He's the only heir to the throne, but he can't become the next ruler until he has found his soul mate (S.M) and has unlocked his Mermaid and soulmate Magic.

He was unsuccessful to find his soul mate in his own kingdom, being 10 years old, so his mother Inko the current ruler got desperate and asked for the help of a Skilled Seer named Mirai Sasaki (Sir Nighteye) and he had brought his friend Toshinori Yagi (All Might). They were both half mermaid.

Sasaki said that Izuku will find who he was looking for among the humans. His mother was scared, but she was reassured by Yagi who told her that he will make sure that Izuku will be safe, but Inko insisted that someone his age should protect him from harm as well.

Izuku asked if his best friend Dianna(oc) and her S.M Jerrin(oc) would do. His mother agreed, but she said that when Izuku found his soulmate to call her.

Katsuki Bakugo a quirkless 10 year old hot headed, but kind hearted boy. Who would stand up for those who couldn't do it themselves. He had a reputation for fighting off bullies even though he doesn't have any powers of his own. When he was told that he was quirkless at age 4. He started training himself in the forest until sunset, cuz if he's going to be a hero without a quirk then he has to train his body to its limit again and again.

When he had gotten used to the amount of training he would increase the it. He did this for six years. When he was 6. He asked his parents if he could start training at some dojos after school.

They agreed, enrolling him into multiple dojos. After He was 10 he mastered all forms of fighting and he became famous for being a international martial arts champion 2 years running. He continued his work outs that he had been doing since he was 4. He had multiple people who wanted to be his friends, but only for his fame. He ignored them.

One day he had the sudden urge to take the long way home. He was coming to the bridge. When he heard a small and soft voice in his head.

'Someone... Anyone... Please... Help me...'

He ran towards the voice and that's when he saw the Sludge villain holding a struggling forest green haired boy. The boy's Emerald green eyes meet his Ruby red ones. Katsuki saw the fear and pleading look in the boy's eyes and before Katsuki could think his body started moving on it's own.

Izuku's POV
I continued to struggle against the villain. I looked around for someone, anyone who could help. Suddenly my Vibrant Emerald green eyes meet a pair of Flaming Ruby red eyes. I gave him a pleaing look filled with fear. I don't want to die.

I have to find my soulmate and return back home to take my mother's place on the throne. Suddenly I was able to breathe again. I took in deep breathes. Before I could thank the person who helped me. I felt something inside me awaken with relief and Happiness, at the same time there was a emerald green flash with an explosion in front of me.

I looked up and saw a boy with spiky ash hair looking down at his hands in shock like he hadn't done anything that before. The sludge villain was knocked out by the huge demonic explosion the boy made. He said something about useing a quirk. The last thing I thought and said before I passed out from struggling was.

'I found my Soul Mate.'
"It's not... a quirk... It's soul... mate... magic..."

He looked at me in confusion. With those beautiful piercing Ruby red eyes. Then I passed out.

Katsuki's POV
After I got the broccoli hair boy out of the villain. I felt something awaken with Rage, Anger, and Happiness (?) inside me. My body went into autopilot. Raising both of my arms in front of me with my wrist together, my palms facing the villain my fingers all bend slightly. Suddenly I yelled out.

"TAKE THIS YOU MOTHER FUCKER! DEMONIC EMERALD EXPLOSION!" I yelled, then my hands glowed Emerald then an huge Emerald explosion shot from my hands, it hit the villain head on knocking it out.

Then I realized what just happened. I just... I just...

"I just used a quirk!" I said, but before I could continue, a voice weak but soft voice spoke. I looked in the direction and saw the broccoli hair boy that I saved.

"It's not... a quirk... It's soul... mate... magic..."

Then he passed out. I ran over to him. I checked his pulse and let out a sigh of relief. He was still alive. He just passed out from exhaustion. I then started collecting the villain into a empty bottle I had and I called 199.

Which was a location signal too any nearby heroes. I then told the operator that I was fine. I hide the boy. In the forest where I trained and waited from afar for the police to find the bottled up villain.

I made sure to wipe the entire bottle clean with a disinfectant wipe. So it wouldn't be traced back to me I was wearing a hood that hid my face at the time but the explosion I made blew it off so only the broccoli boy saw me.

I left when the police showed up and made my way back to my training area. Cuz I need answers and the only person who could answer them was the cute broccoli hair boy with four freckles on each cheek.

Who I had smuggled into my bedroom he was asleep on my bed. I was lucky that my parents were hosting one of their fashion shows. I had a lot of questions but one that I was most interested in was 'what is soulmate Magic?' I thought, it sounded familiar.

So I decided to look it up on my phone. I was surprised when I got multiple results. I decided on the second one which was explained by a professional researcher. I clicked it and read it out loud.

"Soulmate Magic or S-M-M for short is something like that of a quirk but there's a huge difference between the two. S-M-M is really rare and it only actives when two people who are fated to be together until death, but when a fated pair meet and have touched for the first time then they will be able to use a power that is the same color as their fated pairs eyes.

For those who don't know what a soulmate is or what the meaning of a soulmate is then I'll explain. A soulmate is like your future husband or wife. But their is a huge downside to having a soulmate. If one of them dies so will the other unless one of them is connected to the world of mermaids.

You may be thinking 'but mermaids don't exist.' Believe what you want, but mermaids are real. You may never know maybe your soulmate is part of or full mermaid. The most important part is that mermaids both males and females are able to give birth with their male or female soulmates.

Mermaids also use their own magic, but only after they have found their soulmate. Soulmates are normal for them unlike us. When mermaids or half mermaids get wet they will transform into their mermaid form.

There are four categories of mermaids. The first is Common folk mermaids have tails have only one type of color and are extremely talkative with others. The second is Noble mermaids their tails have two different colors and they act like their better than everyone else or they don't talk at all. The third category is Royalty mermaids have tails that are three different colors and are as shiny as gems, they act differently than the other two most royal mermaids are shy, nervous, intelligent, and on the spot thinkers and planner.

But the last category of category is the one you want to look out for. Rogue mermaids or better known as Sirens have pure pit black tails. They are made not born like villains. Once a mermaid has become a Siren they leave their old life behind. Mermaids become Sirens when they ether kill their own soulmate, kill for revenge, killed someone, cheat on their soulmate more than three times, and hurt innocent people and knowing that you did.

The reason I spoke about mermaids is that if they find a human soulmate they can ask the royals if they can make them immortal. Cuz mermaids are part immortal except Sirens. While royal mermaids are fully immortal. You also will gain the ability to breath under water.

Lastly. The closer you are with your soulmates the more stronger both your S-M-M's will become. As for being intimate I'll leave a link for it here. Cuz I don't know if the person reading this is under age." I finished reading it, when suddenly I feel like someone's poking my brain literally.

I opened my mental mind and I jumped because of the sudden yelling.

'HEY!!' It was the voice I heard the from the boy.

I looked over at him and sure enough there he was smiling at me. His smile could rival the sun. For some reason I felt like he wasn't fully human.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked, he tilted his head to the side.

'Kewaaaa!' I thought, as I blushed.

"Ummm... I guess when you started reading out loud?" He said, looking at me and smiled.

"If we're soulmates. I think that we should know what each other's names are I'll go first. I'm Katsuki Bakugo. International martial arts champion 2 years running. I'm quirkless. Your turn." I said, he nodded.

Izuku's POV
"I'm Izuku Midoriya. I'm a category 3 mermaid. I'm the only heir to the throne. I came here hoping to find my soulmate and I did! Can I call you Kacchan?" I asked, bouncing up and down.

"Only if I can call you Deku!" He said, I stopped bouncing and looked at him.

"But *starts to tear up* I'm not useless. Why would you consider me useless!?" I couldn't stop myself as I burst into tears. Getting myself wet in the process. But I didn't care. I changed into my original form. Still crying.

"Izuku! That isn't what I meant! I said it wrong I meant Dekiru. I'm sorry, please stop crying." Kacchan said, I then felt something wrapping me into a hug.

I instantly started to calm down. Kacchan smelt of s'mores and the sea. I cuddle into his chest and I fell asleep.

Continue Reading