My Favorite Smut In Tumblr

By P-XSSY

The title says it all, also yes theres actually smut/lemon in there. and another thing The storys are not min... More

Stranger danger (Toji jjk)
Extra credit (Kyojuro kny)
Anything for my baby (Satoru jjk)
Pretty (Levi Aot)
Use me (Armin Aot)
Bestie (Izuku mha)
BMW (Chifuyu Tokrev)
Just for the night (Toji jjk)
Squidward Nose (Xiao Genshin)
Actions have consequences (Kokushibo Kny)
Breeding kink (Aizawa mha)
Anya's new mommy (Loid sxf)

A golden springtime (Zhongli Genshin)

8K 70 13
By P-XSSY

!A/N! Lol here we go again me being lazy again ╥﹏╥

Half-dragon emperor Zhongli x afab Reader

Owner: kaeyatic

Words: 3,098

Warning includes: There is no pronouns for reader but they are afab, reader is a concubine, emperor au, slight angst, some guizhong x zhongli, monster-fucking, zhongli has some patches os scales, horns and fangs, tongue fucking, zhongli’s tongue grows, cunniligus, breeding, dick bulge, zhongli has a unique dick, marking, mention of blood, size kink, full nelson, overstimulation, dacryphila, implied size kink, reader passes out

Summary: After being gifted with immortality after being exchanged to becoming one of the emperor's concubines, you noticed he is acting very strange this springtime

Story starts now ⬇⬇⬇

The empire known as Liyue was an extremely prosperous nation, holding many luxuries as trade seemingly thrived. The emperor, Zhongli, was always celebrated, triumphing and gaining more land, more gold and more commodities for his people.

He was ethereal, untouchable to so many people. People couldn’t believe he was human, but only a few people on the other side of the large pearly gates of his palace knew otherwise. Regardless of his humanistic face and body, a dragon lay underneath it—strong, powerful, and unforgiving.

“Pardon, the emperor, has requested to see you. He’s currently in his chambers,” a servant murmured towards you. His esteemed secretary, Ganyu, gave you a small smile. She was always timid and reserved, doing her tasks to perfection regardless of whatever ridiculous request other concubines would ask of her. As a sigh escaped your lips, you nodded your head getting up from your place at your desk.

Although the emperor has thrived for years, the blood staining his hand had known heartbreak and hurt. The emperor once had a wife—the beautiful, kind, collected Guizhong. She did her best to let the culture of Liyue thrive as Zhongli focused on his countless battles. Art, calligraphy, music, dance—Liyue owed a lot to her.

The sweet white-haired empress fell ill though, a disease unknown and incurable despite the many doctors Zhongli commissioned from around the world. It was said, he refused to be there when she took her last break, soft ruby eyes of her going dull.

In order to get worried nobles and artisans off of his back, Zhongli soon created the concubine system. Beautiful women from the various regions of Liyue soon flocked and decorated the once barren palace. Still, Zhongli did not indulge them—hiding away in his studies. It had been a millennium since her passing, and yet he closed the world and his heart off.

You were sure why you were chosen as a concubine either. You were from Liyue, only a traveler that was down on their luck. As you were on the ground, trying to recover some strength from walking hours—golden laid down on you. His expression was unreadable, his hand reaching out towards you.

And you took it without a second thought, not once fearing the monster in a human disguise.

Instead of rags, lay fine silk covering your form. Instead of dirt, jewels decorated your body. Instead of mortality, you were blessed to be immortal. You even had specialized servants there to listen to your every need.

And like the others, he did not touch you once in all these years.

“Thank you for letting me know Ganyu, I’ll be on my way,” you replied. As you left your abode, the halls of the palace seemed more deserted than usual. It always seemed to have someone hanging out there, drinking wine, chatting, etc.—yet none of that could be seen. Your stomach churned as you headed towards the east wing of the estate.

Something just didn’t seem right.

Your face felt warm when you finally discovered where he was in his chambers. The emperor was in a bath. His eyes were closed, long hair drifting down the milky water like a stream. Flowers floated among it as the smell of glaze lilies drifted heavily in the air.

“...Please join me in the other tub. The servants have already added milk, honey, and flowers. I hope it is to your liking,” his deep voice reverberated. Your eyes drifted down momentarily, your heart throbbing in your chest. Zhongli had not touched you once, and now he wished to see you bare in a tub next to his.

The contract you signed in mystic golden ink flashed in your head.

You chose this title. You accepted being his concubine for his luxuries and royalties. He must finally want his share of his agreement.

You slowly took off the sash of your hanfu, letting the various expensive fabrics fall on the tile floor. A shiver took over your body as it tried to adjust to the sudden temperature. You swiftly headed towards the bath, sinking into the sweet water with a loud plop. Water sloshed around before it finally calmed and adjusted to your sudden change.

The water was warm, as it tried to tempt your body to relax. You couldn’t though, not when the emperor was in the tub next to you—eyes still closed.

“You wanted me, my lord,” you murmured. He let out a deep sigh, nose slightly whistling before finally letting his eyes open. Those pupils of his always pierced your own—golden like the sun shaped as if it were a citrine gemstone on top of honey-hued irises.

Your eyes narrowed gazing at a patch seemingly glowing from the light of the window. A patch of golden scales lay on his cheek. Was he beginning to shed his human disguise? You have not once seen the scale on his skin before. Even though you knew of his status, he never showed any of those traits openly like this.

“Zhongli, are you alright? I apologize if I’m speaking out of term, but you don’t seem to be acting like yourself,” your murmured. You caved in to the water hearing him chuckle, almost amused at your statement.

“Do you think so, I think I’m actually beginning to act like myself, my dear,” he replied. My dear? That was new too…

Zhongli rose from the tub, letting his nude form be free to your gaze. As much as you were tempted to turn away, your eyes lay focused on his cock. He was big and so thick. He was fully erect as well. Patches of various scales were scattered at different parts of his body too.

“M-Zhongli!” you stammered out, getting up from the tub as well. Zhongli could only smile, gaze darkening in lust and desire at your form. He slowly got closer to you, large hands holding your side on the base of the bathtub. You could feel sharp nails poking where he felt you, as he leaned in closer—lips whispers away from yours. Your lips quivered at the anticipation, feeling his soft lips hover on top of yours.

“Are you still alright with this, I didn’t clear you from your busy schedule did I,” he murmured. You nodded your head

“N-No…but, I don’t mind. This is what I agreed to when you saved me that day Zhongli,” you whispered back. Zhongli only grunted, capturing your lips finally. As your eyes fluttered closed, you noticed how rough he was, almost taking your breath away in the process. His lips parted, letting his tongue come and savor you. His hands had begun trailing up and down your curves as well, as if memorizing the way your skin felt underneath his touch.

You felt something slightly painful beginning to poke at your bottom lip. The familiar taste of iron hit your tongue. Zhongli leaned out, letting you get a glimpse of the long canines protruding from his teeth. Your eyes widened, noticing the horns that also materialized on the sides of his head.

His human disguise was really beginning to dissipate.

His lips only curled into a smirk, leaving a chaste kiss on your cheek before littering them slowly and slowly to your form—your neck, your shoulder, your breasts, your naval, your thigh—letting that sweet taste of honey and milk stain those petal-like lips of his.

He moved your legs wider, getting a better look at your entrance. Your body shivered, feeling his lips connect with your clit, the familiar sensation of pleasure was beginning to burn inside of you. His tongue prodded out, beginning to swipe his tongue along the bundle of nerves, groaning as he could feel your juices beginning to leak out and coat your folds.

“Mmm. I don’t know whether this is from the bath but you taste so sweet my dear,” he murmured out as a moan coaxed out of you as your hands darted up to reach his horns, tightly gripping them to stay steady. His eyes flickered up to you momentarily in surprise only to close once more to properly savor his meal.

Zhongli sucked hard on your clit, lifting it up with the amount of fervor he had, watching it jump back into place once he finally let it go. His tongue maneuvered around the bud too, only drifting away at times to go back and flicker along the actual nub.

His fingers traveled to both of your folds, stretching you out wider for him to continue his abuse on your clit. His tongue slowly drifted down to your puckering hole, pushing it inside as his fingers replaced where his lips once were.

“H-How is this possible. F-Fuck!,” you moaned out. Your eyes blew wide, squirming under his grasp as you felt his tongue reach deeper and deeper inside of you. Your walls fluttered, clamping down at his inhumanely long tongue hitting the deepest parts of you. Your body shook as the pleasure began getting overwhelming for you. With slow, meticulous circles rubbing along your throbbing clit and his tongue somehow curving up and hitting that other sensitive part inside of you.

Your legs caved in his heavy, pushing his face deeper in your crotch with your grip still on his horns. You could feel his lips forming a smirk, as his factions began going faster and faster. His tongue drilled in and out of you, fingers rapidly rubbing your clit. He was slurping loudly, your essence dripping down on the tile.

“M’gonna. M’gonna. Zhongli!!!” you screamed out, back-arching as you finally reached your peak. With your tear-pricked eyes rolled back, your body convulsed trying to recover from the immense orgasm that just rocked you.

When Zhongli finally raised his head away from your hole, your half-lidded eyes noticed his tongue was normal, swiping your slick coating his fingers. His cheeks held a rosy hue, almost as if he was shy all of a sudden. As you let your back fall backward, Zhongli quickly held an arm out, cradling you in them.

“Are you alright?” he murmured out. A flash of confusion hit your expression. You wondered why he was being so attentive and caring, for someone who seduced you not even 10 minutes ago.

“Y-Yeah…” you croaked out. Zhongli sighed once more, eyes drifting down to the floor. His gaze hardened, grip on you getting tighter.

“...I want to apologize. I lost my composure and ended up dragging you into this. I did not wish for you, or anyone to see this side of myself,” Zhongli murmured. You didn’t respond, only drifting your hands up and pressing it on the patch of scales on his cheek. His eyes momentarily widened but softened as he leaned against your touch.

“Spring is a beautiful season for almost everyone. The bitterness of the cold is gone, there is a new harvest and treats to eat, even the glaze lilies I adore so much bloom beautifully at this time,” Zhongli hummed with a slight smile. His lips soon after curved down, eyebrows furrowed in frustration and sadness.

“But it’s a reminder that as much as I’d like to be human, I’m not. Humans don’t go through ruts. Humans don’t lose themselves in lust. Humans don’t have an unbeatable desire as I do,” he sighed.

“Most years I have managed to close myself off and deal with my…issues alone, but I noticed you outside walking around the garden in the window and I completely lost control. I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart for putting you through that. Let’s get you up and hydrated. I’m sure Ganyu is already worried and will gladly take care of you—”

“But who's going to take care of you, my lord?” you whispered. Zhongli flattened his lips, not answering your question. The patch of scales under your touch was jarring, they were rough and juxtaposed against the rest of his soft smooth skin.

“...I don’t mind assisting. I agreed to take care of your needs when I signed that contract years ago Zhongli. Let me do this for you for everything you’ve done for me…” you murmur back to him. Zhongli gulped, fighting a subconscious battle with himself, before pressing a kiss on your thigh.

“You know I won’t be this calm and gentle when I lose myself again. This is a temporary moment of tranquility…” he replied back. You chuckled, lifting your lips to his forehead.

“I figured as much…”

His lips captured your once more, as you laid in his bed. His hips were grinding into your core, you could feel just how hard he was rubbing it along your glistening folds. As he lifted his head from your bruised lips, you noticed his eyes had changed—diamonds becoming slits.

Even his dick had transformed as well, looking more monstrous than before. It now had a gradient, his pale skin turning into an obsidian hue. The symbol of Liyue, of his element, of geo glowed. Even his muscular arms favored that obsidian color, with golden geometric lines decorating the sides of it. Translucent precum formed at the black head, ridges now decorated the base of his cock.

“I’m going to breed you…fill you up again and again. Remember, you’re the one that decided to stay and deal with this side of me,” he growled lowly in your ear. He leaned in close to you, hands clasping tightly at your hips.

The head of his cock pressed into your entrance back and forth trying to find a way for it to fit in. Your body jolted as he slowly entered inside of you. You sucked a breath in, feeling him stretch you out wider and wider as he slipped in deeper. Tears pricked your eyes once more, you weren’t a virgin but he was too big for you not to experience some kind of pain and discomfort.

Sensing the pain, Zhongli growled once more letting his fingers swirl against your clit once more trying to distract you from the pain. A moan escaped your lips as he eventually bottomed out, tip hitting against your cervix. You never felt so full in your life, your hand pressing against the new bulge on your stomach.

Not even giving you time to get used to him, Zhongli began thrusting hard inside of you. Your hands gripped the sheets tightly, fingers digging into the silk. The bed squeaked and moaned, wood hitting against the wall with the rapid pace he had set.

His lips connected with your neck, sucking and nibbling the skin. His fangs had returned once more, poking you every so often. Your gummy walls squeezed tight feeling the ridges of his cock rub against that mouth-watering spot inside of you. Your legs wrapped around his waist in a futile attempt for him to get even deeper.

“M’M-Zhongli,” you moaned. Your body quivered once more, reaching an orgasm. His jaw clenched firmly, heavy balls slapping against your ass. A low groan came from him as his warm, thick cum spurted inside of you. A ring of white decorated his cock as he continued fucking the cum deep within you.

“More. More. I need more…” Zhongli groaned. Your tired eyes widened as you were flipped over. He now laid under you, his forearms lifted up your legs lifting up your rapidly pounding into you. Your walls only squeezed tighter, as his previous cum began slipping out and falling on his sheets.

Your hand pressed against his own that was rubbing his clit before you found yourself reaching another high. Tears were cascading down your cheeks as how overwhelmed and overstimulated you were. Your clit burned, still being rapidly rubbed against as a wave of pure exhaustion hit your body. You were becoming so tight that he could barely thrust inside of you. Zhongli growled, letting himself cum inside you once more.

Things began drifting after Zhongli came again. You were repeatedly flipped, handled, and fondled in different positions—with him cumming inside of you again and again. You started losing count of just how many times he had done it.

Gold that once enveloped the room turned to navy as you finally got a barring of your surroundings again. Lips were pressing against the various marks and bruises that now adorned your body and your lower half burned in dull pain. As you tried to move, you whined as the dull pain became much sharper.

“Shhh…easy there. Let me just clean up the rest of this on your legs and I’ll get you some water alright?” Zhongli murmured. That sweet smile was on his lips again, as a damp rag wiped off the leftover cum staining your body.

“Z-Zhongli?” you whispered out in confusion. Zhongli only chuckled, reaching over to a glass of water and placing it on your slightly chapped lips. You slowly drank the water, letting the cool liquid lubricate your once dry throat.

“I told you when I’m like that I lose all sense of myself. Still…thank you for sticking by me. No one has done that for me before,” Zhongli murmured, pressing his lips against your forehead. You leaned your head against his, eyes feeling heavy once more. Zhongli’s hand placed itself on your lower stomach with a small smile.

“...I think it may be time this nation sees a new Empress anyway. How do you feel about that?” Zhongli murmured. You whined, closing your eyes again as exhaustion took over you. Zhongli could only chuckle, noting to get you properly fed and checked out once you wake up from his arms. He could only play with the strains of your hair, bringing it up to his lips.

“...Because I think that’s a splendid idea…”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 1.5K 27
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
710K 27.7K 40
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
925K 15.8K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...