His Wolf Pup - a Jasper Hale...

By MadMadieB

Meeting the Cullens forever changed my life. I thought I was destined to live a terrible life alone, and then... More

1- Forks, Washington
2- Sophmore Year of High School
3- New Kids
4- Imprinting
5- The Family
6- The Beginning of a New Friendship
7- Accusations
8- Friends Help Each Other
9- Secrets Undone
10- Telling the Truth
11- Imprinted
12- Cheif Swan
13- A New Normal
14- A New Year
15- A New Name
16- Happy Tears
17- Christmas
18- New Girl
19- Edward and His Blood Singer
20- An Unfortunate Accident
21- The Hospital
22- Dress Shopping
23- Vampires To The Rescue
24- Trust
25- Bella Meets the Family
26- America's Favorite Pastime
27- Nomads
28- Splitting Up
29- On The Run
30- The Aftermath
31- Overwhelmed
32- Prom
33- Summer Break
34- Surprise!
35- Bella's Birthday
36- A Conversation
37- A Fight
38- A Night on the Rez
39- A Problem
40- Stupid Vampires Make Stupid Decisions
41- Bella and Jacob
42- Close Calls
43- This is Really Bad
44- Volterra, Italy
45- How?
46- We Need to Talk
47- Carlisle's Explanation
48- Unpacking
49- Family Meeting
50- A Walk Turned Wrong
51- Small Changes
52- A Valentine's Day to Remember
53- Phasing
54- Another Game
55- Visions
56- Victoria
57- Injuries
58- A Wolf in a Vampire's House
59- Selfish People
60- Bella is the Worst
61- New and Worse Problems
62- Best Day Ever
63- A Picnic
64- Training
65- I'm Scared
66- Up a Mountain
67- The Newborn Army
68- Pain
69- I'm Sorry
70- Game Night
71- Finals Week
72- Graduation
73- After Party
74- Mario Kart
75- One Perfect Moment
76- Ruined by Harsh Realities
77- Changing
78- Everyone Knows
79- New Abilities
80- Happy
81- Alphas
82- A Birthday
83- My Old Pack
84- A New Outcome
85- Decisions
86- The Day Before
87- I'm Getting Married
88- I Do
89- Photos
90- A Reception of Chaos
91- Isle Esme
92- Problems
93- Seth's Mom
94- Adoption
96- Baby Names
97- Mom and Dad
98- Charlotte
99- Little Sister
100- You Nicknamed My Daughter?
101- Costumes
102- Snow
103- The Volturi in Forks
104- Decorations
105- A Christmas With Everyone
106- Whatever Happens
107- Broken Rules
108- Celebrating
109- A Camping Trip
110- The Kids
111- Not His Imprint
112- Losing and Getting Lost
113- Hopeless Romantic
114- A Fair
115- Four Kids
116- One Last Christmas
117- Goodbye
Author's Note

95- How is This Possible?

14.6K 468 22
By MadMadieB

The first morning waking up in my new house with my husband and child should have been wonderful, but of course, it wasn't. I woke up with Jasper and immediately felt like I was going to throw up again.

I rushed to the bathroom, dropped to my knees, and threw up once again. Jasper was beside me the whole time, trying to calm me down.

I leaned into his touch and sat down on the floor next to him. "Are you okay?" He asked me gently, still trying to calm me down.

"I don't know," I mumbled. "I don't know why I'm so sick."

"We need to go talk to Carlisle," he told me, wrapping his arms around me. "Are you okay to stand up?"

"I think so."

The two of us got up off the floor and made our way out of the house with Seth. We told him we were going to the house because I felt sick, and Seth demanded he come with us.

The three of us made our way into the family's house only to be greeted by a very confused Carlisle. "What do you mean you feel sick?" He asked me as he opened the front door. Edward or Alice probably had warned him ahead of time.

"She threw up again, but this time she didn't eat anything weird beforehand that could have caused it," Jasper told him, leading Seth and me into the house.

Carlisle tried his best to help me figure out what was happening, but I felt fine again. After a series of normal tests, he couldn't figure out what was wrong. We decided it would be best to just stay at the house for a few days so Carlisle could watch over me and make sure I was okay.

Alice was stressed out the whole time because she felt responsible for not knowing what was happening, but she was struggling to see visions with Seth in the house. Jasper decided to send Seth to Sam's house to talk to Leah in an attempt to help Alice. It worked out well since Seth was thinking of doing that anyway to check on his sister.

"I'm sorry," Alice said once Seth left the house. "I should be watching things like this more closely."

"Alice, we had no way of knowing we needed to worry about this." Noah pulled Alice closer to him on the couch, trying to calm her down. I reached out with Jasper's powers, helping him out.

"I should have known," she complained. "That's my entire job!"

"Your job is to be a part of this family," Carlisle told her.

"We're not just keeping you around because we like your power," Edward told her. "We hope you stay because we like you as a person."

"Allie, just relax, please." Noah was distraught that Alice was upset, and he didn't know how to fix it.

"I don't want to let you guys down," she mumbled, leaning into Noah for comfort.

"Alice, you could never let us down," Emmet told her.

"You've done more than we could ever ask for," I said.

"Why don't we do something else to take your mind off of it," Jasper suggested. "Your visions usually come when you're not ready for them."

"Video games?" Emmet suggested, hopeful he could get her to play.

Alice conceded, and soon Noah, Alice, Emmet, and Rosalie played a new video game Emmet had gotten while the rest of us watched. We had nothing better to do, and it was an interesting sight to see. Alice kept using her abilities to win, which reminded us all why we never let her play, and Emmet kept yelling about her cheating.

It was all fun and games until Alice dropped the remote and started freaking out. "Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh!"

"No way?! What?" Edward yelled, focusing intently on her.

"Oh my gosh!" Alice yelled, standing up quickly.

"What is happening?" I asked, scared of how both of them were reacting.

"But how?" Edward asked.

"I don't know, but oh my gosh!" She yelled back.

"What is happening?" Jasper repeated, not understanding what the two had so worked up.

"Emma's pregnant!" Alice yelled, turning to look at me.

"What?!"

Everyone's eyes were on Alice and Edward, hoping someone would elaborate more on the seemingly impossible idea.

Alice decided to explain her vision. "I can see the baby, not clearly, but I can see them. You're pregnant with Jasper's child, for sure."

It felt like no one moved for an eternity. I blocked Edward out of my mind as I used his power to see Alice's vision. I could see Jasper and me happy with a young kid who looked blurry. Seth was with us, and we were all safe.

I pulled myself out of her vision, discarded Edward's power, and turned to look at Jasper. He had gone rigid, his eyes wide and focused on Alice, trying to process what she said.

"Jazz?" I could hear my voice break as I spoke, not fully believing she was right.

I think Jasper could tell I was freaking out as much as he was, and he snapped out of his daze to comfort me. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. I melted into his touch, waiting for him to say something.

"I love you," he mumbled into my shoulder. "And whatever happens, I'll be right by your side."

I pulled back slightly, wanting to look at Jasper as I spoke. "Jasper, we're having a kid."

"We're having a kid," he repeated a ghost of a smile on his face.

"You're having a kid!" Alice yelled, unable to contain her excitement a second longer. We both looked over at her, calming down with how excited she was.

"How is this possible?" Rosalie asked, looking over at Carlisle.

"I have no idea," Carlisle responded.

I decided to voice my thoughts on the idea. "I mean, nothing about me has made sense for a while; this must have something to do with my wolf half and vampire half mixing."

"We're having a kid." Jasper was still coming to terms with what was happening, and rightfully so.

It should have been impossible for this to happen, but it was happening anyway. I was going to have a kid. Seth was going to have a sister. Our family continued to get larger every day.

"Can you see when it happens, Alice?" Carlisle asked, trying to get as much information as he could.

"Early October," she answered. "So like a month and a half."

"That's really fast," Esme said, suddenly really concerned.

"The baby is like, part wolf, vampire, and maybe human. It's going to grow fast," Alice said, looking through her visions to understand as much as she could.

I realized Jasper hadn't spoken in a minute, so I turned to him. "You okay?" I asked him quietly.

"We're having a kid," he told me. "Like an actual kid. Not Seth, a kid."

"Yeah, you okay with that?"

His eyes finally met mine as a smile broke out on his face. "I couldn't be happier, Emma."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 23.5K 30
❝I can't keep living like this, with this feeling of corrupted lungs and shaking hands.❞ ❝We are a team. I would stop time for you if I could.❞ ❝I di...
105K 2.3K 43
In which Bella wasn't Edward's true mate. Over a hundred years ago, Jasper had a friend in the army. When he suddenly disappeared, she resigned and w...
230K 5.6K 12
CROWN OF THORNES| "ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴘʀɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏʀɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ." In which another family of vampires moves into the almost sunl...
88.1K 1.8K 20
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] Thalia Call went her whole life feeling almost as if something was missing. She wasn't quite sure how to describe the feeling until the t...