Lies (High School DxD X Male...

By CoopTheWeeb

What do you do when your life is on the line? For Y/N Himejima, it was a simple trade. The lives of his famil... More

Prologue
Pain
Go Alone
Lost In Memories
Bloodline
Eyeless
My Fight
Waste Away
10 for 10
What If I Was Nothing
Nightmar3
Chiron
Patience
Life is Beautiful
My X Was Poison
What You've Become
Voices In My Head
Across the Line
Empty
My Wrongs
I Don't Wanna Do This Anymore
Sacrifices
Hurricane
Learn To Walk Again (Finale)

Auburn Crown

3.9K 91 9
By CoopTheWeeb

3rd Person POV

Akeno watches as Y/N screams out in pain. Blood starts to fall from Y/N's eyes as Akeno looks at him in horror.

"Is there anything I can do to help Y/N?"

"Stay back! I don't know what's going to happen." His blood starts to drop to the floor as he falls onto his knees, the screams slowly getting quieter as his body begins to settle. As he comes back to his senses he looks at Akeno, the change in his eyes apparent.

"How do you feel?"

"Much better, but I'm not sure if there will be any drawbacks. Supposedly I'll have some new abilities from the eyes I picked, but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to use them." Y/N reaches up and wipes the last of the blood away. "I can see you clearly now. You look just like Shuri." Akeno smiles at her adoptive brother.

"Should we go back now?"

"That's a good idea..." Y/N falls to the ground and his eyes return to normal. Akeno picks him up and teleports the two of them back to the school in Kuoh, Rias jumping up from her desk as she sees the two of them.

"What happened to him?"

"He can see, but he fell unconscious." Akeno and Rias lay him down and Rias starts to feel her body heat increase. "Should we get Asia?"

"It might help, I'll be right back." Rias teleports away and Akeno kneels next to Y/N.

"You'll be okay, I promise." She uses her magic to start cleaning the blood off of Y/N's body. "I should be happy to see you like this. After what you did it's exactly what you deserve, but I don't want you to suffer." Akeno leans up toward Y/N's head as a tear falls from her eye. "Wake up Y/N, the two of us will never have to be in pain again." Rias returns with a short blonde girl and explains the situation to her.

"Asia, please help him." Akeno stands up and steps away from Y/N as Asia crouches down next to him, putting her hands over his eyes as a green light appears.

"His eyes are getting better but he's exhausted," Asia explains. "I think he just needs some rest now."

"Thank you, Asia, you've been a big help." Asia bows at Rias' praise. "He can stay here until he wakes up."

"I'm going to stay with him." Rias puts a hand on Akeno's shoulder.

"If you need anything let me know." Rias and Asia leave and Akeno sits next to Y/N and lays her head on his chest.

"You've been through so much pain, but you've kept going. You're here because you're strong, and all you want is to make everything up to me. I've always blamed you for what happened to them, but it's not fair to do that to you. You acted on orders you were given and at only thirteen. You've had to live knowing I hated you the entire time, even when all you want to do is protect me." Akeno's tears begin to flow faster. "Forget about what I've been through, how are you still here?"

Akeno lifts herself from Y/N and looks out of the window, the memories of her childhood running through her head. Ever since she could remember Y/N was the one who protected her. When Baraqiel was gone Y/N was the provider, no matter the physical toll on his body. When she was sad Y/N was the one to tell her everything would be okay. Even when everyone around her resented her for being the daughter of a fallen angel, Y/N stood against those people to protect her.

Akeno turns back around and approaches Y/N again. She takes in his facial features, mostly the dark spots under his eyes from constant stress and little sleep. She strokes his silky black hair, the color reminding her so much of her own. She examines his chest, noting every battle wound and scar, curious about the story they would tell. Y/N was by no means entirely roughed up, but some wounds don't heal, and those were clearer.

His hands looked rugged, but as she took one she felt the soft texture of his skin. She took a step back and looked him over entirely. Even with the bond that they had Akeno could admit he was by far the most handsome man she had ever met, even with all of his visible flaws. She wondered what he thought about and how you can stay alive while on the run from the Three Factions. While he slept he looked distraught, and Akeno could tell he was reliving that fateful night yet another time. She leans down and holds onto Y/N's hand again.

"I'll stay by your side until you feel better."

The Next Day

Rias enters the clubroom and sees Akeno on the ground with her head laying on Y/N's chest. The sight causes her to smile, but knowing what time it is she hesitantly wakes her Queen. Akeno slowly lifts her head and looks down at Y/N, seeing him still lying asleep.

"We need to go to school soon Akeno." Akeno slowly rises to her feet. "I know you're worried about him, but he'll be safe here until he wakes up."

"Okay." Akeno teleports home and Rias smiles at the sleeping Y/N. Kiba and Koneko enter the clubroom and sit on the couch across from Y/N.

"Is he okay?" Kiba asks.

"He should be. He was able to fix his impending blindness, but something happened with the process and he's been unconscious since then. That was almost 24 hours ago, but I still think he'll be fine." Akeno returns and looks over at Y/N once more. "We should probably get going."

"Okay." Akeno walks over and kisses Y/N on the cheek. "I'll see you soon." The four of them leave the room and make their way to school, but for Y/N, the story of the eyes he acquired is coming alive in his head.

Y/N POV
Dream

"Kakashi!" I look around in my vision and realize that I'm not in my own body, but instead the body of Kakashi, whoever that is. I find a piece of glass to look at my reflection, and I realize that both eyes carry the Mangekyo Sharingan.

"Take my eyes once more, they're yours." I look down at the ground and see an injured man with a Sharingan in his right eye, though the pattern of his left is one I haven't seen before.

"I've got a better idea," Kakashi's voice rings out. "Sasuke and I will preserve them, they'll be held safely with the rest of them in the vault of the Uchiha." Kakashi takes Obito's eyes and safely puts them in a case. He starts to leave the area and go toward the village where I obtained the eyes, but I realize that the Sharingan from his eyes has faded, and he begins to slow down as it takes effect.

Dream Over

I sit up and rub my eyes, doing my best to try and piece everything together. I'm not sure what was up with Obito's left eye, but it doesn't seem to matter. Looking around I realize I'm in the clubroom, and I look around and notice that nobody else is in the room but me. My eyes meet a mirror and I activate my Sharingan, the usage not hurting my sight or causing me to draw blood.

I head over to the window and see a bunch of people in front of the school, but considering they're leaving I assume the day has ended. As if on cue the door opens and Kiba and Koneko walk in.

"Y/N, you're awake," Kiba says.

"Yeah, any idea how long I was out?" I sit back down where I was and realize that my shirt has been taken off, and I have no idea where it is.

"About a day according to Rias. She should be here with Akeno in a minute."

"Cool." Kiba sits across from me and Koneko sits next to me. "I can't even put into words how great it is to have my sight back fully. I've spent the last year or so with blurred vision, and it was only getting worse every time I used my Sharingan."

"Does it just increase your power?"

"Not only that. I have access to a list of different abilities, and with every different pair of eyes, they possess their unique ability. That armored form you saw me in when I fought Riser was one of the abilities anyone can use, but that's just a taste of my power." I flex my muscles. "Now that I'm back at full strength and sight I should be able to handle anything that comes my way unless a god or something attacks me."

"If that does happen I've got your back," Kiba tells me. "I've heard a lot of bad things about you, but you wouldn't have saved Rias if you were that bad of a person. I can't speak on everyone else's behalf, but that's what I think."

"I appreciate it Kiba." I look over and see Koneko has a slight smile on her face. "I can't blame anyone who doesn't trust me, but hopefully I can make you all realize I'm not as bad as my reputation makes me out to be."

"Did you really kill the chicken's older brother?" Koneko asks.

"Yes, I did. Sirzechs has sent hundreds of people to try and kill me, and he ended up being one of them. Devils have tried to capture or kill me for many different reasons. Some of them feel threatened because of my struggles against the other factions, some sought glory, but all of them wanted me dead for some reason."

"I've heard that for as many devils as you've killed that two or three fallen angels have died." I look to Kiba and nod.

"That's right. Since I killed Baraqiel they've wanted me gone to atone for my crime, but survival will push you to do some things that you aren't prepared to do." The door opens and Rias and Akeno come in.

"Y/N!" Akeno comes over and hugs me. "I wanted to stay with you until you woke up, but Rias wouldn't let me." My eyes turn to the crimson princess and she just shakes her head.

"It's fine, I just woke up a few minutes ago." Koneko moves over so Akeno can sit next to me. "Did you have a good day?"

"She wouldn't stop talking about you," Rias tells me. "Anytime I tried to ask her about what we were doing it was always coming back to you."

"That's not true." I put an arm around Akeno and she lays her head on my shoulder.

"You don't have to be embarrassed, I would have been the same way. I'm not sure how bad it was, but everything is okay."

"On that note, I'll need to send everyone out for their contracts. As for you Y/N, I'm curious to see what you can do."

"I told you I'm not joining your peerage." Rias sighs.

"No, not that. If your power is back fully then I want to know what you're capable of. Your reputation exists for a reason, and if you're going to be staying in Kuoh and bringing possible threats here then I want to have full confidence that you can handle yourself."

"You seem to forget that I saved you from Riser, and I was weakened. I'll be fine."

"Then this should be nothing." She grabs a file from her desk and hands it to me. "An entire peerage of strays has rebelled and killed their master. This is what we have on them, and they're here in Kuoh. I'll be there if you need help." I hand her the file back.

"Don't worry yourself Gremory, you won't have to worry about chipping a nail. If you want these people taken care of then let's go." Rias sends everyone off and it leaves just her and me. "Try not to enjoy what you see too much."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know that I didn't make the best explanation for Y/N getting Obito's eyes, but I didn't realize how much of a corner I wrote myself into. I'm not going to give him the Rinnegan right now, but it might be a thing later. If you have any suggestions feel free to let me know, and until next time, have a good one.

-Coop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 416 38
Y/N had grown up like any other high schooler until one day a Fallen Angel came after his family and murdered them in cold blood. After Rias Gremory...
46.3K 1.4K 29
MODERN AU. MAFIA & YANDERE ITACHI. NARUTO STORY - ITACHI X FEM READER **THIS IS A 18++ STORY. NO MINORS** **THIS IS A TRILOGY** We grew up together s...
46.2K 990 17
While the whole of the supernatural world is preparing for Adam's forces, (Y/N) spends his time with only two things currently: training up his peera...
1.1K 11 8
After the death of her parents y/n Nishimura(a devil) learned to keep her head down and mouth shut. But this didn't stop the amount of bullying she w...