THE SHADOW LIKE ME

By stylemax17

Being a small boy who can't save his mother from the devil man who was beating her so badly and his young sis... More

❃Chapter One❃
❃Introduce The Character❃
❃Chapter Two❃
❃Introduce The Character Pt.2❃
❃Chapter Three❃
❃Chapter Four❃
❃Chapter Five❃
❃Chapter Six❃
❃Chapter Seven❃
❃Chapter Eight❃
❃Chapter Nine❃
❃Chapter Eleven❃
❃Chapter Twelve❃
❃Chapter Thirteen❃
❃Chapter Fourteen❃
❃Chapter Fifteen❃
❃Chapter Sixteen❃
❃Chapter Seventeen❃
❃Chapter Eighteen❃
❃Chapter Nineteen❃
❃Chapter Twenty❃
❃Chapter Twenty One❃
❃Chapter Twenty Two❃
❃Chapter Twenty Three❃
❃Chapter Twenty Four❃
❃Chapter Twenty Five❃
❃Chapter Twenty Six❃
❃Chapter Twenty Six Pt.2❃
❃Chapter Twenty Seven❃
❃Chapter Twenty Eight❃
❃Chapter Twenty Nine❃
❃Chapter Thirty❃
❃Chapter Thirty One❃
❃Chapter Thirty Two❃
❃Chapter Thirty Three❃
❃Chapter Thirty Four❃
❃Chapter Thirty Four Pt.2❃

❃Chapter Ten❃

1K 60 103
By stylemax17

The very sight of that blanketing darkness. Those little bright dots that everyone stare at them. Taehyung was looking up at the night sky on a clear night. He see endless darkness and billions of pinpricks of light staring back at him.

The stars put a sense of vastness and incomprehensible knowing about just how far away and how bright they must be up close to stand out.

Taehyung was thinking of all the possibilities that this world can offer or who or what is out there and or things that have not yet to be discovered a new adventure waiting for a someone to find a new beginning.

Sometimes even the meanest people can have a happy beginning. So taehyung think when he looks up to the sky thinking what his life would bring and if he can has a little happy beginning but he knows that he wouldn't get happy beginning.

He just wants only thing from this life to live peaceful with his family but little if he knew that his life would change and his all plan would change.

His thoughts was disturb by someone knocking his bedroom door's. He walk, open the door and let the other person enter.

"Wow tae you're looking so handsome" yeji said. Taehyung chuckle on her.

( image his hair is ravenette )

"Are you going out" she asked.

"Yes, No"

"What's yes and no tae?" She asked confused.

"Well, yes am going out and no you can't come with me" yeji pout. Taehyung smile and pinch her nose.

"Don't worry I will take you when eomma allows you" taehyung replied, walk towards the door after wearing his royal blue mouth mask.

Taehyung went out with yeji following him with a big pout maybe this could make her change his decision.

"Stop pouting it won't gone effect me"

Taehyung walk to his blue motorcycle just match his blue outfit. He hoped on it and drove it away the metal wall was already opened for him as he get of the mansion he increased the speed.

The street was desolate. There is not a single person was there. Car sat empty along the curb, collecting dust.

The traffic light swung in the breeze, telling all the nonexistent drivers to stop, The walk sign was on.

Taehyung is driving on an open road, he has no cares or worries. His hands and feet are busy. His left hand is working the clutch, the turn singal, his right hand is working the front brake, his right foot is working the rear brake and his left foot is working the gears up and down.

Now taehyung is infront the famous club in Asia JJK yeah this club is belong to Jeon's family.

He parks his motor and the enter the club. As he entered the first thing he heard the loud DJ music.

The nightlife with serving cocktails, live concerts and other performances for party loves. The club is a prefect way to hung out with friends and strangers to look for a serious relationship later.

JJK club creates an illusion of happiness and joy after drinking the cocktails sitting on the couch.

Everybody were enjoying the dance and music.

Taehyung take a one step and that step make everyone attention at him and stare. Why?. Because he is looking attractive and hot.

He stare at them back with a deadly one until they become uncomfortable.

Taehyung walks to the bar stool and sit on it. A waiter came and ask him what does he want?.

"Just water" taehyung simple said. Waiter didn't move because is the first person whom come here and order only water whether than ordering an expensive drinks.

The waiter check taehyung and he see taehyung's outfits is really expensive.

"Go and bring my order" the waiter run to bring taehyung's order as taehyung scared him with his deep voice.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

At that time a luxury black car stopped infront JJK club. The person got out brushing his ravenette hair with his right hand with a lot of tattoos and this person is the mafia king Jeon jungkook.

Jungkook quickly walked, enter his club. he walk to a couch which is near the stage. As he sat down the manger of his club came to him with scared face.

"Welcome sir" the manager said, bowwing to him.

"Bring my drink" jungkook said eyeing everyone while resting his head on the couch.

Taehyung was feeling bored the performance isn't really good so he got up and walked to stage whispering something to the singer who nod and gave him the mic.

"Ladies and gentlemen sorry if I disturb your sweetie moments but I was feeling bored, the song wasn't that really good so why not we've a good performance by me who will sing it for you" the crowds start cheering up.

Except one person was frozen on his place looking at taehyung with hungry eyes. Yes, this person is jungkook who can't take of his eyes from taehyung.

Jungkook was just looking at those eyes were looking like shimmer and bright. Like melted pot of the richest, finest gold. It is golden brown which belongs only to one person V.

Taehyung was feeling off. it's a strange feeling. Maybe it is a figment of his imagination. No something is off but he didn't care so he start singing.

Fireflies, A million little pieces.
Feeds the dying light, And breathes me back to life.
In your eyes, I see something to believe in.
Your hands are like a flame.
Your palms the sweetest pain.
Let the darkness lead us into the light.
Let our dreams get lost, Feel the temperature rise.
Baby, Tell me one more beautiful lie.
One touch and I ignite.
Like a starship speeding into the night.
You and I get lost in the infinite lights.
Baby, Tell me one more beautiful lie.
One touch and I ignite.

Taehyung was dancing in sexy dance which everyone start coping him. Jungkook stood up eyes still on the masked man whom is dancing which he found it really sexy.

He was enjoying the husky and rough voice that taehyung was sing on it.

So alive, Your touch is like the daylight.
Burning on my skin, it turns me on again.
You and I, Survivors of the same kind.
And we're the only ones dancing on the sun.
Let the darkness lead us into the light.
Let our dreams get lost, Feel the temperature rise.
Baby, Tell me one more beautiful lie.
One touch and I ignite.
Like a starship speeding into the night.
You and I get lost in the infinite lights.
Baby, Tell me one more beautiful lie.
One touch and I ignite.

Jungkook get on the stage and walking to the person who took his attention. As the song finished he hugged taehyung's back wrapping his hand on taehyung's waist.

Taehyung was feeling a hot breath on his neck before finishing the song but after he finished he was attacked by a strong arms wrapped on his waist and start hugging him.

He was freeze by the suddenly hug, he pull away faster and turn his body to see jungkook smirking at him.

Taehyung didn't do anything as he was busy staring at those black eyes with a very passionate and deep. It was black as night, drab, dull, foggy and at the same time gray.

"Your voice is just like you rough and husky as your personality my prince v" jungkook said while coming close to surprised taehyung.

"Just a cold prince of the world's best voice" jungkook grab taehyung's warm hand and put it on his cold palm.

"Amazing" jungkook whispered coming more close and wrapped his hand on taehyung's waist.

Taehyung was feeling a new feelings like butterflies in his stomach, souring self esteem, all those awesome feels stirred up by his brain chemicals trying to convince. He shake his head, deny the negative thinks coming to his brain and pull jungkook losing the soft warm.

"Why are you here?" V asked with rough voice.

"Why I can't come here this place now you're standing on is my club" v felt embarrassment asking this silly question he already know this place is belongs to jungkook.

"Just forget it" v rolled his golden brown eyes.

V was about to go when he suddenly felt jerk of his left leg. He felt a hands on his waist. He was again frozen for moment it was the second time someone touched his waist. As he know who is this person.

"Oh prince v are you ok" jungkook softly whisper into taehyung's ear.

V bit his lips and turn red but he was wearing his royal blue mouth mask and thought jungkook didn't see but a boy jungkook saw it as his ears turning to red.

"Awww prince v I didn't thought you can blush" as v heard it he jerk his body from jungkook's hand.

"Whom is blushing?" Jungkook simple point at him.

"Are you for sure you didn't blush" jungkook teasing asked.

V didn't answer as he was about to go when he felt a hand grab his hand. He already know whom this hand belonged to.

"What do you want Mr.jeon" v said, jerk his hand from jungkook's hand.

"Could you please sit with me" v was about to deny it in rudely when he saw a pouting jungkook.

How can he deny this cute bunny. His eyes widen at what he thought about jungkook.

"Only 5 minutes I have many work to do" jungkook smiled and was about to grab taehyung's hand when taehyung hide it behind his back.

"Without holding my hand and I can walk" jungkook lead the way where he was sitting.

"Do you want something to drink?" V shaked his head.

"How is the business with Mr.oh?" Jungkook asked as he hate to mention that man name.

"It's really good working with him" v reply back.

"Why not both of us work together the mafia king and the ceo king working together and we will get high of money" jungkook said.

"It's really nice idea maybe at the future" jungkook nod agreeing with v.

It was 5 minutes past and both males stay silent but it was comfortable silent.

"Mr.jeon would you do me one favour" jungkook look at v with shocked face.

"Yes, I would anything for you" v blushed at the last sentence but then he shaked it out.

"If something happens tomorrow you've to be with my side promise me" v move his hand towards jungkook who is staring at him.

"I would do anything for you and if it's that only thing don't worry I would be by your side" jungkook interview his fingers with taehyung's fingers with wide smile.

"Thank you" v took his hand back as saw his truck enter the club with his men and a tall beautiful girl.

"Excuse me Mr.jeon I have to go and it already past the 5 minutes" v stand up and jungkook stand up with him.

"Hope we meet again Mr.v or my prince v" jungkook teasing said, shaking hand with v.

"Why not coming tomorrow at 10 am to my company and have cup of tea or coffee" v said.

"It's really good idea" jungkook agreed with happy face.

"See you than there Mr.jeon"

V walked away and disappeared from jungkook sight.

"Come tomorrow Mr.jeon and let's enjoy tomorrow drama" v smirked evily.

"But now let me go and enjoy my drama" v was eyeing a black door and standing there two men.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

C

iao my lovely reads. I hope you enjoy it.

With all love from Mrs.bean and well it's my new nickname or you can call me Mrs.nuhnuh. just call me the name you want my beautiful reads

Grazie for reading it ❤❤❤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 2.2K 19
"I never wanted two mates eomma why can't u understand I can't love them " Tae "You're marrying them that's final"mother said "even i married them...
671K 38.2K 105
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...
602K 32.9K 62
✅COMPLETED✅ A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung...
89.1K 4.2K 65
✅[COMPLETE]✅ Mature Content Include topics like death, sucide, angst, hatered, smut etc. -------------------------------- "No, it can't be, you can't...