BROTHERS

By BABOSANA

Kim ara is blessed or cursed with seven older brothers who are extremely over protective of her. When everyo... More

A/N
Trailer
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

56

2.7K 129 118
By BABOSANA

2 days later

Friday evening
06:20 PM

3rd person's POV

"No no. You walk ahead. me and dino will watch whether he's following you" Jimin explained.

"What am I then? A ghost?" Ara asked unamused.

"Oh right. You join him then" Jimin suggested.

"What!? Nooo. I wanted to spectate them too" She argued.

"Well you can watch kai though"

"Whatever" Ara shrugged joining Jungkook.

To ensure whether Lucas was stalking them or kai, they came up with a plan.

Seeing Kai leaving the house Jungkook, Ara, Dino and Jimin decided to secretly watch them. To stalk him.

Their plan was ; Jungkook will go to some place farther from Kai while Jimin and Dino will watch them from afar while they convey messages through earpieces they wore.

And they will ensure whether Lucas is following Jungkook? Or Kai? Or whether Kai is just delusional.

"Okay. Kai is going towards the grocery shop in the west. Jungkook you move towards that shop in the dead end of that way" Dino directed pointing an accusing finger at the path parallel to Kai's.

"While me and Jimin will watch you two from the top of that building. Okay?" Dino added pointing towards a random building a little farther from them as others agreed.

"Okay okay move" Dino said running to the staircase of the old building with Jimin while Jungkook and Ara moved towards the butcher shop in the dead end of the path in the west.

They spent minutes waiting for Kai to do something or Lucas to appear.

Dino watched Kai through the binocular in his hand. Jimin had another binocular in which he was currently busy looking around for Lucas.

Since Jimin didn't know what Lucas looked like, Ara has showed him a photo from his social media.

"I think this Kai is just delusional" Dino sighed watching Kai looking around cautious,

"Lucas didn't appear?" Jungkook doubted through the earpiece.

"No sight of him and this Kai of yours is currently busy creeping people around him. So weird" Dino sighed.

"Hey. He ain't weird okay? Maybe someone is actually following him?" Ara argued.

"Oh come on. You and your soft spot for him-Guys change of plans. Kai is running away. Away from us. Something is wrong" Dino said standing up.

"What? What's wrong" Ara doubted.

"I don't know. Can you guys see us?" Dino questioned waving at the Jungkook farther from him.

"Yes yes" Jungkook replied.

"He went to that direction. Can you guys see him?" Jungkook Grabbed his earpiece with his hand. With the other hand, he grabbed Ara's arm before running towards Kai.

Even though they were fast, Kai had already disappeared to thin air.

It was as if he knew Their plan.

"Missed him" Jungkook mumbled at the earpiece followed by a sigh.

"Hey hey. You two stop whatever you're doing. Lucas is here" Dino expressed.

"I want you guys to walk to two different direction. And make yourself busy with something"

With a hum Ara walked away aimlessly.

With an okay Jungkook walked towards a random street food stall.

"Is he following Jungkook?" Ara asked grabbing a hot dog from the street vendor before paying him.

"I need time"

"Jungkook please stop there. And act like you're busy buying some veggies" Dino ordered.

"Okay buddy".

Minutes passed.

Both Ara and Jungkook was now impatient to know whether Lucas was following someone.

"Dino- aah" Ara called. "Anything new?" She adds throwing the stick that previously contained hot dog away.

Getting no reply from him, the twins called his name in unison.

"Uhh yeah... Actually he Just looked at me with a smirk just now" Dino mumbled.

"And he's walking away. Is he perhaps after me?" Dino guessed.

"Creepy" Jimin mumbled watching Lucas disappear into thin air.

"Mission failed successfully. Let's just return home" Dino sighed before walking down the stairs of the building.

..

4 days later.

In the town of Gangnam, seoul a big carnival was going on. A travelling carnival.

And all of them were attending it except grandma and grandpa. Since the place would be crowded and very loud the old couple has denied the invitation.

The carnival was said to be there for a whole week till they move to another town with their rides.

Since each had their own preference to the rides they decided to split up.

Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon : team low rides. Who would be trying slow rides that ain't gonna leave them piss their pants.

Jin and Tae : team foodie. Who would be busy trying the food there along with some rides but priority still goes to food.

Jimin and Dino : Team whatever fun : who would be riding whatever they want.

Ara and Jungkook : Team let's scare ourselves.

This team was originally just Ara and her love for horror. Since Ara's suggested fun was different from others, Jungkook decided to accompany her after nobody agreed with her rides.

..

Jungkook and Ara was waiting for her ice cream they ordered after the frisbee ride that left their head spinning.

"Told you that one gonna suck" Jungkook complained.

"Didn't force you to come with me though. You chose it yourself" Ara shrugged grabbing the icecream cone from the man that served icecream.

"Let's just take some rest for now" Jungkook said paying for the ice cream before following her.

"Why didn't you get yourself one?" She doubted.

"Didn't feel like eating one. Let's go for something fun now" Jungkook said looking around.

"Yo let's go for the haunted house" Ara said dragging Jungkook with her.

"Nah nah I will pass. You go inside I will wait outside"

"Oh come on" Seeing Jungkook shrug, Ara walked to the counter and bought a ticket and walked inside while Jungkook waited outside.

He waited there for some minutes before turning to a man near and says, "how long does this take?"

"Most likely 5-6 minutes" The man replied.

And when he calculated he had more than enough time to get an ice cream for himself.

..

Inside the haunted house Ara was having the best time of her life. Other than her there was 4 more people inside.

Dummies of dead popped from here and there and they screamed at it.

There were some of the humans dressed as deceased to scare them too.

This time it was someone who attacked from behind. Ara giggled before turning around at the human who just placed its hand on her shoulder.

Just on time a wet cloth was slammed on her nose.

Sweet. That was what it smelled like.

She stood there for some time thinking whether it was supposed to be a part of the haunted house or someone trying to kidnap her.

When she started feeling nauseous she pushed the human away before coughing out the chloroform she inhaled some moment ago.

When he grabbed her hair, ready to slam the piece of cloth on her again, Ara was fast enough to kick him in the groan.

"Ow" The man bowed placing his hand over the crotch.

Ara stared at him in awe. The room had only a little amount of light for her to see.

Her chest heaved up and down, Fast heartbeat with a dried throat and adrenaline rushed through her veins.

When the man tried to stand up again, she kicked him in the face before running away from him.

With enough hardwork she ran outside. But Jungkook was nowhere in sight. She started running around in search of any brother of hers.

Hearing 2 more pair of footsteps following her, she fastened her pace, stealing a glance in between. It was 2 man wearing masks to cover their facial features. But their masculine features told her that they were young. Probably in their early twenties.

..

Jungkook returned with his ice cream before waiting for Ara outside the haunted house's exit.

Even though he waited more, she didn't show up.

Impatient he called one of the worker near and asks, "hey the girl wearing a black trouser and a brown shirt. Did she exit?"

"She went out like 3-4 minutes ago"

"Ehhh? Where the hell did she go" Jungkook looked around clueless before squirming through people in search of her.

..

A little farther Ara saw Jimin.

She pushed through people in front of her, trying to reach Jimin when she was suddenly stopped by someone who grabbed her arm.

Lucas.

"Don't" He mumbled pulling her to him before trying to take her to another direction.

"What? What are you doing? Leave me." She yanked her arm from him before trying to go back to Jimin.

"Fck. Jiminn" She called rushing through the people. Whenever she took a step towards him, the crowd pushed her back.

"I said don't" Lucas said pulling her towards him.

"Fcking leave me Lucas" She tried yanking her hand. But this time another hand grabbed her hand and Lucas's hand was no longer on hers.

Ara turned to her arm and recognized the hand that was holding hers now and she no longer tried yanking her hand.

"Jungkook" She mumbled.

Jungkook pulled her out of the crowd to the side.

"Oh my god. Are you okay?" He asked inspecting her.

"No am not. someone was trying to hurt me inside the haunted house. They were chasing after me Jungkook." She said worried. Her breath still quick and unsteady.

Jungkook pulled her to his chest, stroking her hair and says, "Its okay, I'm here. I'm not going to leave you. You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now"

"No kook. They must be here somewhere. I know them. They're dangerous. They will hurt me the moment you leave"

"I'll stay right here, okay? Just breathe. Hear my heartbeat? Just focus on that." He said with slight strokes and later he could feel her calming down.

"Should we go to others?" He questioned and a small hum was to be heard.

Like a toddler, he grabbed her palm before walking towards the ride Jin was in.

But they never reached there.

On the way a loud noise of cracker was to be heard and Jungkook was pushed away while someone picked Ara, threw her on their shoulder before running away.

She thrashed her arms and legs in protest while with wide eyes Jungkook stood up before running after the dude.

Reaching a certain alley they stopped and put her down before turning to Jungkook while another guy grabbed the back of her neck limiting her actions.

"The audacity I swear" Jungkook growled grabbing the dude by his neck before slamming him on the shutter of a shop near.

"Ow" He whined. Jungkook whined. And the Dude took some steps back while Jungkook bowed grabbing his stomach.

Ara looked at them confused.

The man grabbed Jungkook by his collar before continuously slamming him on the shutter. Jungkook raised his hands and grabbed the jaw of the man before pushing him away.

Ara's eyes widened ar the bloodstain his hand left on the man's jaw. His shirt was tinting red from time. Her hands were trembling. Vision blurred due to the tears that were building up inside her eyes.

"Just an annoying teenager" With one last kick, Jungkook collapsed on the ground.

"Run" He mumbled.

"But you-"

"They're after you Ara, fcking run" Jungkook growled.

The dude who was grabbing her chuckled and says, "Not while am her-"

*slap*

Ara had slapped him hard across his cheeks. And when his hold loosened for some seconds she pushed him away before running for her life as the other ran after her.

"Ayssh such a pain in the ass" With a glare at jungkook the other man ran after her.

'Is Jungkook safe though?' She wondered.

When both of the man chose to chase after Ara, Jungkook grabbed his phone before dialing yoongi.

"Hyung" He called.

"What? Fell from the ferris wheel?" Yoongi doubted. A hint of sarcasm in his tone.

"Help"

"Uh? Jungkook where are you?"

"Someone is after Ara. Hyung, am losing conscious. I- I am losing a lot of blood. They took Ara. I can't follow them" Jungkook grabbed his stomach trying to ease the pain.

"Jungkook where are you? What's going on? Where's Ara?" Yoongi's voice was filled with worry.

"I don't know. The shop in front of me says 'pumpkin pie'. Please come fast. They're chasing after her. Two of them. I- hyung I got stabbed and I-" The phone fell from his hand and he didn't had enough energy to pick it or talk loudly.

..

Ara came across a crossroad she didn't recognize.

She didn't know who was she running away from. The man was no longer near her.

With her body's defense mechanism acting up she ran through a random road to nowhere in mind.

And soon she was left panting. She grabbed a wall for support while trying to inhale more air.

"Yeah found her" A manly voice expressed.

Scared, she turned around to face the dude. But before she could turn a piece of cloth was forcefully shoved on her nose, making it hard for her to breath.

Shaking her head she took some steps back coughing.

"Ayshh come to the second left turn. We will be there" The man stuffed the walkie-talkie inside his pant's pocket before facing Ara, who was having a hard time catching some air.

"Don't make it hard for me, little girl" The man said grabbing her by the jaw.

She could no longer run and they both knew that.

Very soon a van was stopped in front of them.

"Good job, yaa take her" A feminine voice was to be heard followed by footsteps.

"Let's go home, princess" The man lifted her by the waist before pushing her inside the van where a man was already sitting.

The man got inside before closing the door while pushing Ara inside. Her head landed on another man's lap and now it was as if she was laying on the seat.

She kicked the man near her legs continuously while thrashing her arms.

"Okay. You wanna play it hard?" The man grabbed her throat choking her while the other handed him the wet towel with chloroform.

When he knew she was in very need of oxygen. He placed the towel on her harshly.

She was forced to inhale the toxic for minutes until she was no longer thrashing her legs and arms.

"Bruh atleast let that thing intake a little oxygen. Dad want her alive not dead"

"Oh shut up Il-seong. I know what am doing"

To be continued

2023 May 3
2439 words

Jajajaj see what I did there? 😌😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
1.4K 122 41
❝You are getting married to him within some weeks and that's it.❞ ╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦ೋ •◦❥•◦ Years later BTS have found their soulmates, except for 2: Jin and...
5.3K 499 50
Kim Taehyung is a bubbly, childish and cheerful 25-year-old who works as a kindergarten teacher. He has an older brother, Kim Namjoon, and a half-bro...
7.7K 240 16
This is an bts story sorry there is no ship in this the bts are siblings story: Jungkook an normal 17 year boy who was living with his single dad hap...