ᴀ ꜰᴏx'ꜱ ꜱᴇʀᴇɴᴅɪᴘɪᴛʏ | ᴋɴʏ ꜰᴀɴ...

By Mysticblackcat

ʜᴏᴡ ꜰʟᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ? ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴄᴇᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. ᴀʟᴀꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛ... More

1 | •Sanguine•
2 | • Renascence •
3 | • Crow •
4 | •Gold meets lavender •
5 | • His name •
6 | •Turbid•
7 | •Cryptic•
8 | •Veracity•
9 | •Kairos•
10| •à deux•
11 | • cerulean eyes•
12 | •Grow•
13 | •Training•
14| •水晶と昆虫•
15 |•Perchance•
16| •depart and promises•
17| •Leap of faith•
18 |•Bulwark•
19|•querencia•
20 |• Behind the Valley's Secret I •
21|•Behind the Valley II : A legend Secret Unfold•
22 | •For better or worse•
23 |• Unspoken vow •
24 |•Act of faith•
25|• Carry on•
26 |• Butterfly effects•
28 | •Kismet•
29 | •Until your tears dawned on me•
30 | •Epilogue•

27| • Transience of time•

606 35 6
By Mysticblackcat

Previously on chapter 26

Giyuu heard the noise from the room, his eyes blinked in confusion as he witnessed the fox fainting like it passes out from the sun's stroke and Sabito hugging it.

»»----------««

The hardest battle is between what you know and what you feel.❜❜

The dark blue night sky draws the beaming moon, tension filling up when the darkness tames the sky.

Reflected in the ripples of clear pond, was the bitter smile belonging from a mid-20s male with green hair.

Just like the rumors came from the townspeople, the brilliance of the moon shed the light onto the water.

The heat building up in his eyes, when the blurred figure appears on the surface of the waters.

"Dear," the person's voice croaks in grief, his knees suddenly lose the strength to stand up.

The lovely memories arrived in his mind, and the pain made it hard for him to breathe.

"Do you wish to see her?" A faraway voice lingers behind the trees, the chills on the back of his neck rises.

The green-haired male forfeited the will to run away, he desperately wanted to see his beloved once again.

"You do, right?" The stranger's tone asked, the grieving male sniffled and answered, "I loved her."

A male with dark blue-hair emerged from the shadows, his blue eyes gleaming in mockery, "She misses you, why won't you join her then?"

The green-haired male pulls something on his right sleeve, his hand grasping the knife. His weary eyes directed to the reflection on the pond, shifting the blade near to his neck.

Tears of pain and misery surrounded in those blurry eyes, "I'll see you again, my love." He murmured, his baritone voice went devoid of his emotions.

"Ugh!"

Four pair of eyes widen upon the sight, the civilian male clutching the back of his red hand in pain.

A pebble struck on his prey's hand?

"Killing one's self is not the way out, but you're actually running away from your feelings," two small stones were tossed in the air, and the person's palm catch it before it goes down.

"Don't kill off yourself, do you think your loved one would be happy to see you do this to yourself?"

The eyes of lavender hues drifted to the mourning male before his eyes landed on the blue-haired male.

"Pity, why aren't you not letting him be with his beloved? Can't you see he's suffering enough?"

"Life is cruel, it's natural to feel that way for each men has their own sorrows."

"Shut up! Don't talk as if you know what I'm feeling!" The enraged civilian went to throw a punch towards the water pillar.

Sabito stops the man's fist as he looked at him, eye to eye—the green-haired male froze before a swift hit on the back of his neck, knock him out of light.

"I know." The man with white haori carefully placed the unconscious civilian towards the tree bark, feeling the demon's eyes set on his back.

One's lilac eyes flared in disguised anger, "The feeling of being a failure as a man to someone that I can understand it. Even men like me had to toughen up to fulfill our duty to fight demons like you."

The peach-haired male glances upon the blue-haired demon.

"Let's settle this once and for all." With his right hand unsheathing his blade, the crests from a fresh sea water curls on each side of his weapon.

Water breathing, fourth form...

"You can try your luck, hashira-san."

Drawing his right foot forward, his left knee shifting backwards. The crisp of smoky air brushing his chapped lips, one's cold stare becoming more focused and unreadable to the demon's eyes.

—striking tide!

It will be a long night. Since the night had much to tell the tales of one bloodshed fight.

»»----- 𝓐 𝓕𝓸𝔁'𝓼 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓹𝓲𝓽𝔂 -----««

The temple demon disintegrated when the faint light of a rustic gold breaking through the morning sky.

"You're too slow to answer, if you couldn't make a fast decision. Then quit being a slayer!" The tengu bellowed, firing a new set of lectures to the dark red-haired teen.

She had witnessed the masked jeezer slapping Tanjirou on the face, the impact of his hit made her flinched upon the sharp noise.

"Nezuko wouldn't ever—" Tanjirou tried to speak for his sister's defense.

"Silence," immediately the boy clamped his mouth shut lest he'll get slapped again by his new trainer.

'Thank God, this boy choose to be quiet. An angry tengu is legit terrifying,' the ice user claims inside her mind.

"If your sister by chance eats a human, you must slay her. And slit your stomach open for that is the fate of those who choose to take a demon with them!"

A thin line of sweats marks on one of her eyebrows, deciding to take pity onto the adolescent boy.

"Now, now. Take it easy on Tanjirou, he's just new to this. Don't get all grumpy with him, you'll get bald if you keep on stressing," Anna teased him.

Slowly, the masked man turned into her way. And a cold chill pricks into her skin, making her pretty face pale when the tengu's eyes twinkling in hint of danger.

POW!

"Ack! Why'd you do that for?!" The ice fox exclaims, offended that the old man did her wrong.

Tanjirou winced from the sound of hit echoing in their area, 'She knows Urokodaki-san?'

Rubbing her head gently to sooth the pain, her sunny-yellow eyes shot him a glare. Hoping that her stare burns him alive.

'Stupid tengu.' She insulted him in her mind.

"That's for not telling me that you were alive all this time, you sneaky demon."

"You damn old tengu." She retorted with insult.

Another bump formed on her head as tears slipped into her cheeks, pouting at the former pillar's behavior to her.

For a moment, the boy with hanafuda earrings felt pity for the fox demon's situation.

It was undeniably hilarious to him, that the strong fox is merely put down by a former pillar's iron fist.

Secretly he wanted to laughed, but he had a feeling that Anna-san would get offended by his reaction. He resolutely did not want to face her wrath.

Because...

'Women can be scary,' the burgundy-haired male believed in that saying no matter what.

"That's for being rude to me, stop acting like a brat. You fox."

"Tsk, it's nice to see you again, old man." She sarcastically told the masked senior.

Smelling the insincere words from her, a small vein pops on the tengu's hand as the silverette female felt a strike of fear residing on her heart.

"Even if you are in your child form, you still have an ounce of disrespect to me. Shall I clobber your head once more, to discipline your behavior?"

The tengu raises his fist in warning while Tanjirou quickly moves to pick up his demon sister.

Anna lifts both of her palms in the air, "I give, come on. Tengu, you should be nice to me since I did visit you now." She pleads, hoping for some miracle to stop this old man to scold her.

She sniffs the scent of the human boy coming to their location, and the ice user almost sighed in relief upon his appearance.

"Tanjirou, help me to get away from the tengu's wrath. Please?" She whined towards the burgundy male carrying the basket as he sweat dropped at the scene.

Sorry Anna-san. I'm not strong enough to help you against this person, for he radiates a strong presence.

He watched the poor girl in pity.

Needless to say, after the tengu greets her with his fist of love. The masked man simply nods at the boy before he grasp the back collar of the fox demon and lifted her off the ground.

The maiden in turn futilely attempts to pry off the strong grip from the tengu, "Let go, you stupid tengu."

Moving her limbs beside her as a sign of protest towards the former pillar's actions, the silverette girl growled lowly.

"You—old geezer." She flailed her right arm to give an uppercut to the old man's chin, but Urokodaki's fast reflex dodge it.

"Be quiet." He scolded.

She whispered heatedly, her feet kicking in the air—like a petulant child who have stolen a cookie which has been caught by her parent, the fox demon pouted.

Urokodaki hushed her before directing his attention onto the dumbfounded teen.

"You are Tanjirou?" He presumed.

"Yes, I am." Tanjirou assured him in a fast reply. He did not want to get on the former pillar's bad side nor he wished himself to be put on the same spot like Anna-san.

I'm really sorry, Anna-san. I need to be on his good side for my sake and Nezuko.

"If you wish to train in order to become a demon slayer, follow me boy." He swiftly talks, yanking the ice maiden's collar who immediately transform into her fox form.

The tengu then place her on top of his gray-hair, his feet sets to jog for a first set of minutes and went to pacing up his speed; running past the shocked male.

"Get moving boy."

"Please wait for me!"

Poor Tanjirou, he gets to face sooner this old man's savage nature.

»»----------««

Morning scenery was silently perfect, the silver-mist of fogs hovering through the lands when she and the tengu both descended down the mountain.

One's yellow eyes witnessed the tengu ordering the boy to climb down the mountain before dawn—to meet them in the cottage.

Sunshine of a new day is almost there, little patches of dim gray is fading into a gentle bronze by the sun's kisses, the colors of life.

Setting aside, the two brewed cups of tea in each side of the table. The former hashira kept quiet, evaluating the fox for any injuries found on her.

"Cut yourself some slack. I'm perfectly fine," petite hands then grab the brewed drink. "I got no injury," the demon downed the green tea in one gulp.

After confirming that there's no injury on the fox, he nodded in pleased.

"Where were you all this time?"

"Recuperating, I'm in a coma state for three years before I woke up."

"I see, we thought you were dead. Especially, after Giyuu witnessing Sabito's expression."

The ice demon flinched, avoiding to glance at the tengu, "I already promised to you that I'll protect him within my sight, and I didn't fail on that."

"Clearly, you strictly followed the oath. But you should've think about your safety too." Urokodaki stands up, reaching towards the fox's direction.

Crap, he's mad. Isn't he?

She's going to get scolded, she could feel it.

The white-haired creature closes her eyes shut, before she felt a large palm patting her head.

"Most of all, thank you again for saving my student's life. You have my gratitude, should you be captured by the members of demon corps."

Urokodaki continued to ruffled the girl's head, "I will vouch for your innocence," Anna hiccup from the warm flooding her golden eyes, "You deserve to be treated with kindness, and I do not want another one of my children to die."

The girl's eyes widen in realization, " Thank you for being alive." At this point, the fox demon lunge towards the former pillar's arms and hugged him tight.

She cried upon his welcoming gesture, "Welcome back," his voice felt so warm to her ears like a parent comforting his child.

This emotions she feels keeps on pouring out, happiness and sadness all mixing with her scent.

"I'm home, tengu." She cried softly.

"My pupils have already become stronger than before. Those two have surpassed me. One becomes the hashira while the other is now a tsuguko."

"Why are you telling me this now?"

"Why? I felt like you needed some form of reassurance coming from your worried scent. Don't you also wish to see them?"

"It doesn't matter so long as they do well in their lives. I'm happy enough to know that they are alive and sound."

"I didn't peg you for such a liar, fox. For all I know, your scent is missing him. I can smell your feelings, heck you lo—"

"Urokodaki!" Anna shouted, her cheeks burned from his statements, backing away from the tengu. She just wanted to punch this old geezer for exposing her real feelings.

Standing up abruptly, Anna felt like her body is being shocked. Little by little, the cold dreadful feeling is overrun with the lingering ache found on her chest.

Gasping for air, the ice demon suddenly collapsed.

Urokodaki quickly caught her, one's golden eyes turn blurry as her ears couldn't catch the former pillar's words.

Why did she feel that her skin is burning up? A red hair? Since when did Tanjirou arrived here?

With her line of perception disoriented, the pain started to get worse as if she's being stab all over her arms and legs.

"Tsk, so weak at heart. That's why you failed to protect your lover."

Who's voice is this?

"Kill yourself."

It's painful, it hurts so much that she could feel her soul is splitting apart.

A spark of silver blue races across her skin as the strange mark of water in her left wrist ever since she woke up, glows softly.

And she couldn't bear the intense pain anymore, and so she screams really loud.

Stop it. Stop it, stop it!

And then the familiar shade of black greeted her.

»»----------««

"Blood demon art: Sweet fantasy."

The brainwashed demon slayer was complying to the demon's order, he barely flinched when there is a trickle of blood lines below the side of his neck.

"Tsk, so weak at heart that's why you failed to protect your lover."

The demon in tow circles around the slayer and snorted upon the puppet he gained for a time being.

"So useless." His keen demon eyes notices Sabito's fingers slightly twitching.

The blue-haired demon widened his smile, "Kill yourself."

As the hashira's hands grips slowly to deliver a long slash into his skin, to end his own life.

Within Sabito's mindscape, the water breath user was in a black void of emptiness; a place wherein he couldn't escape from the clutches of a demon's spell.

How could he be so stupid to fall for the demon's trick? The moment that demon said something about Snow, he had snapped.

He didn't know that the demon he was fighting against had the ability of mind control, and his movements now being controlled by that bastard demon.

He was chuckling in humorless tone, in the end he was a mere fake of a pillar—he should've died because of his grief; the guilty feeling became a cause that will lead him to his inevitable downfall.

It was a mistake for her to sacrifice her life to save him.

The inside of his palms shielded his pain eyes from the dark view, a man couldn't be a failure. But he is a man who couldn't keep a promise to the girl.

I'm sorry Urokodaki-san, I'm sorry Giyuu. I'm sorry for being weak-hearted. Most of all, I'm sorry that I couldn't keep my promise.

The orb on his wrist began to light up, it catches his lavender eyes as the warming sensation from it brings a sense of security and comfort to his heart.

"Are you really going to just give up?"

His eyes widened, the voice which comes from behind his back send a nerve of shock under his skin.

Sabito whip his trembling frame in a span of seconds as if to gaze at her with the eyes of inkling pain and nostalgia.

"What's wrong?" She was here, like a figment of his past memories—the pillar of water could see that she was alive and standing before him.

"Snow," he cautiously called her, his trembling lips was quite noticeable to her sharp yellow sights.

"What nonsense. Human, you haven't fallen enough to be defeated by a demon!"

"Fight it!" The stature of the fox were coated with icy lights on her skin, pink lips parted to chant an ancient spells—the eyes of a golden sun shines brightly in the dark.

A splatter of blood landed on the earth ground, the male demon's green eyes slightly grow in alarmed.

"Impossible! No human could ever escape my blood demon art from before?! How could you—"

The peach-haired male was breathing evenly, his left bleeding palm grasp his blade stopping it from slicing his own neck.

With his right arm raised, his white long sleeves pulled down a little bit—exposing his right wrist with the fox's bead shining in silvery snow.

"I see, no wonder you could escape from my mind control. That bead is neutralizing my powers from controlling you!"

Upon the demon's conclusion, Sabito gave a quick glance to the bracelet bead glowing in his wrist. He felt calm, now that he looked at it.

Especially after seeing her for a brief time, even though it was a result of a demon's spell.

The pillar felt a sudden  rise of his confidence, he could make it. After all if he died that fox demon would never forgive him!

Heck, she would bludgeoned him with her bare fist, insulting his man pride once more.

"Why were you smiling, you damn pillar!"

The demon with long blue hair immediately jumps to pounce at him, the intensity of anger made his actions more brute and ferocious.

The white clad haori of his curls under the wind's pressure, dodging the male demon's attack.

His ankles sink into the pond, the rays of the shining moon scattered its light and giving more depth to the glittering waves of the water as if the stars have fallen into it.

"All those who have felt the loss of their loved ones should die! Die in despair, you damn pillar!" The creature shrieked, his eyes gleaming in bloodlust for the slayer's death.

'He talks too much,' a large vein bursting on his temples.

"Breath of water, 12th form.." A smoke of silvery white rolls under his lips, his eyes sharply narrowed upon the demon's closure.

Positioning the tip of his blade below the waters, a glint of Sabito's nichirin blade was shown in a dazzling blue of its beauty even in the dark.

And when the demon plunged his hand to the hunter's stomach, he evidently shows his triumphant smirk before it faded.

The once hunter in his vision disappeared?

No, it's a mirage!

Sweats descended below his cheeks as the cold water lapped around his feet forming steams which covers the area, and his eyes saw his own reflections.

He whirled around, the goosebumps causing tremors on the demon's hands—eyes enlarges upon seeing a tons of mirror crowding over his form.

"What's this?!" The demon couldn't see the demon hunter's trail nor his reflection.

Shit, this is beyond crazy.

A glimmer of sharp cut strikes the night.

The mirrors disappeared, and he saw the pillar sweeping his blade to the side, "—Labyrinth of blue mirroring mirage."

The blood running on the blade was sprinkled into the dirt ground. Removing the trace of it on his katana in one swift move.

The demon's head dropped down on the land while his body crashed down into the pond. It was so fast that he didn't see the pillar's movements.

"It's a cowardly move of you to pick on other's past."

Feeling his body crumbles into dust, the demon angrily cried—he really did lost. And it sucks, this was his last chance to return back as part of the lower moon's rank.

"What would you know of the pain I've lost her. You bastard," the man hissed, the fire in his tone was enough for the demon to feel his anger.

How frustrating, how shameful the demon felt as he got defeated by a single blow.

'Damn this pillar.' Before he faded away, leaving no trace of his existence on this earth.

Ones lavender eyes slowly widened in stunned, his right hand felt heavy as his fingers trembling upon the weight of the metal he holds.

Curiously as if the burning feeling from the bead dim after the fight, Sabito grab the tsuka using his left bleeding hand and put it into his right palm.

However, the blade simply falls out from his hand. His fingers loses the strength to carry the sword, it drops on the ground creating a distinct loud impact—the blade vibrating and flopping.

The katana's audible sharp ringing noises becomes fainter in his ears then it stops as the engulfing shadows of dread filled his heart.

»»----------««

The scent of worry and fear is palpable in this room, one demon had climbed out of the makeshift basket.

The dark-haired demon morphed into her original stature—her eyes straightly focusing onto the sweating female who's been grunting in pain during her sleep.

Nezuko whimpered upon the sight she sees, the girl with a heart of gold moves steadfast as she sat beside the unconscious maiden.

Suddenly fainting is not normal. Thankfully, her brother arrived in time inside this cottage.

With Tanjirou's concerned reactions, immediately the tengu and the burgundy male move the fainted demon into the prepared futon.

One's soft pink eyes went warm with contained tears blurring her visions, her actions surprised her brother and the masked man when she rest her head on the fox's chest.

Pleased to find out that the silverette girl's heart is beating normal, however she felt sad upon the girl's current state.

Patting the ice user's soft cottony hair strands, before she emit a small cooing noises to the female.

Tanjirou and Urokodaki observes her behind the scene, all while whispering in hushed voices.

"Your sister really likes Snow." The former hashira commented.

The short boy blinked, "Snow? Is that her real name?

"No, it's what my student calls her in an affectionate manner. If my student were to see her now, he would've jump in an instant to hold her." Urokodaki relayed his thoughts.

'And scold her, Sabito can be a mother hen sometimes when it comes to someone he cares.' he added in mind.

"Knowing Snow, you must've remind her of that student of mine. When you were with your sister," he guessed correctly, his nose detects a hint of flustered and kindness.

The male with dark red hair felt the blush rising on his cheeks, blinking fast. "Ah, I see. No wonder I can smell her adoration, it's because she misses her lover."

The masked man didn't even correct the boy, how he wished for that brat to get together with Snow. He had hope it will happen in the future.

They witness Nezuko slowly blinking her rose pink eyes as the feeling of sleepiness kisses her mind.

Like a child being cooed by that wondrous greeting of rest, the girl with ombre locks comfortably curled up beside the fox demon.

Her short arms hugging the female's waist as she finally leans her sleepy head to Anna's chest.

"Urokodaki-san, does Anna-san usually faint like that?" Tanjirou asked, concerned for their companion.

"No, this is the first time it happened."

"Will she be all right when she wakes up?" The thirteen year old boy hopefully asked to his mentor.

Again, the smell of unease, fear and concern becomes overwhelming in their heightened senses.

"She'll be. After all if she manage to come alive after the past ordeal she and that brat faces. I have no doubt that girl will survive through the end."

As soon as Urokodaki stated his opinion, the negative emotions he smelled from the boy had dissipated and replaced with a happy scent.

"Tomorrow, you can start training with me. Until I deemed you worthy of participating the final selection. You better prepare yourself." He spoke in a serious tone, his masked shifted to the male's direction.

"Yes, I will do my best! Urokodaki-san," Tanjirou replied in an enthusiastic voice.

The former pillar nodded in satisfaction, another soon-to-be water breather user. If this boy is vocally eager to learn the art of water breathing.

Urokodaki would gladly teach him to learn the meaning of using this technique. Even if it means, he'll throw this boy to the cliff for him to understand the concept of his teaching.

Just like what he'd taught for his former students, he felt confident that he believe that he would be able to hone this boy's skills until he mastered it.

Across from the lands, the peach-head pillar and the tsuguko both sneezed. Feeling a shiver run down their spine, they couldn't help but remember their master kicking them towards the cliff during their younger years.

'That savage old man!' The former students of the tengu both thought in unison.

»»----------««

 The fox demon being confused was an understatement.

Drawn in a dream of something unfamiliar happening inside her brain.

These solidifying dreams she saw felt so much real, the sun closing the day and scary things come to haunt her.

Alone as she watched the events unfolded in one's golden eyes, murmured voices became the wind's echoing voice.

Silencing the dread singing on her chest, her eyes stuck glue on the two figures she was ever familiar of.

A girl, an image of her likeness had a downhearted expression with river tears enveloping in each of that person's eyes.

The demon with the same face as her, cradles the bloody figure of a sleeping person in her lap. The grim dark red sticking into the same cube-like pattern haori as him.

However that white-haired demon have five-tails, her head felt like it was exploding in pain as she saw that figure.

What the hell is going on?

A swarm of heavy feeling made her choke towards the scene.

The forest. And the surrounding trees, she whirled her body around.

And as she guessed it correctly, this was the place where the final selection occurred.

Returning her sight from which the tragedy has befallen into those two people.

"Wasn't it the world that made the mistake?" that demon spat her sayings, the falling tears dripping onto Sabito's cold cheeks while she brought him into her arms.

Every minute, every second that girl continues to dwell in her dark thoughts, turning the scenery into the gray realm of sorrow.

That painful feeling comes into her golden eyes, her thoughts drifting to those cold truths.

Was it truly real?

"If we can meet again, if there is one more chance."

The ghost of the past spend its time on clinging into her mind as if its flashing this memory she left behind.

"Next time, I don't want to lose you again."

A forgotten memory of her own?

Watching her own self crying helplessly upon the bloodied person in her arms made her heart tear up too.

The grieving girl from her point of view keeps on crying 'til her voice withers just like her fallen warrior.

And the way she cried, all of the lonely sounds she produced were from her broken heart.

Loud and clear coming from her heart that she was broken down because of the boy's fate.

The fate where he is meant to die in this world.

"Forever and ever. My feelings will not change." The petite girl bestows him a kiss on his temple, "Someday, let's walk hand in hand when we meet again." She tearfully smiled, her lips shaking and Anna notices it.

The ice user maiden could almost feel that bitter ache residing in her own.

That feeling of loss.

"Are you sure about this?" A voice rang around the forest and she saw another recognizable person.

She could see Tsune appeared beside the mourning fox as the older fox sighed at the girl.

"You'll lose this chance. If you use your bead, all the human souls you've gathered in attempt of becoming a human will be all for nothing."

"I don't care. Even if I don't become a human, I still want to save him."

And Anna agreed on that girl's opinion.

The female at the scene drew out her glowing orb from her lips, the beams of light blinded the whole place as if they were being caress in warming hands.

The scene cuts to black, everything felt so confusing to her. And when Anna looks back, Tsune was already awaiting for her presence.

Just like the past, this five-tailed woman decided to visit her dreams.

"What the heck is going on?" She bluntly question, the eyes of a glowing sun stared back to one's crystalline eyes.

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

Taishou Secret

╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝

Sabito formed the 12th technique of water breathing while Giyuu formed the 11th water style. The pillar taught his tsuguko the 12th form, but he couldn't use the 11th water style as it mainly fits for Giyuu.

»»----------««

Disclaimers: I do not own KNY nor the characters, they belong to Koyoharu Gotouge. One of the images I used in this chapter is edited by me. I only own my plot, ideas, and OCS.

A/N:I am going on hiatus now. This is my last year in college and right now, my main priority is to focus on my study and prepare for my board's exam.

When I'm done with all of this, I will get back to writing. Thank you so much for reading this and liking it. I hope you guys have a blessed day. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 72 13
⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☾ ◯ ☽₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☾ ◯ ☽₊‧˙⋆˚。 𝕚𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕒 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚�...
1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
19.5K 571 17
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧�...
5.9K 132 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro × Fem! Demon reader] "Sʜᴇ's ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ʙᴜᴛ I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ sɪʙʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ...