Straw Hats In My House ?! [on...

By wussuphuhh

> How did straw hats crew appear in y/n l/n world? > will Luffy like the "new" world. > There will be no pira... More

y/n's intro
y/n boring life and The arrival
They are here ?!
This is my world
A/n
That is how we are here
No pirates in my "world"
Is this the right decision !?
A/n
Shopping w straw Hats !! pt1
On the way to shopping mall !!
Shopping w straw hats !! pt2
Mayla, meet the straw hats pirate
โ€ผ๏ธPLEASE READโ€ผ๏ธ
Another Pirates ?!!
We are better than that ?!?, Clean the house
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ Just read this please ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
On the same day !!
Study with kidd
Dad is here....?
Waking Up
Once again
Explaination~
What actually happened that day

why... it is not me..?

2K 52 65
By wussuphuhh

A/n: the part 2 of 'dad is here?'..... Lmao i cant continue more cus then its gonna past 3k words, so that is why i seperated into 2 part MUAHAHAHAHAHHA sorrey not sorrey my gurls😈😈

Anyways tq again for reading my stories+comments+votes=👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Enjoy~💓
-----------------------------------------------------------

Preview

"W-what are u doing h-here, d-dad..?"
Her doe eyes look at her father who just look anywhere but her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(A/n: her dad😚 ifykyk😈*🐕🐕* lemme suck ur tiddies daddy 🙁)

Name: Taesung
Age: 47 (🐕 sound)
Asian
Work: ceo, have his own company
Personality: cold, can be harsh sometimes, kind inside but scary outside (looks), high pride.
Life motto: time is gold, hating stupid people is a must.

(A/n: shut up guys🙄 i will find his wife pic later🙄 for now his wife is me /j)
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(A/n: joke on u.... This is her mom.. credits to the art owner 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💗)

(A/n: tbh idk anymore.. what i know is y/n's got pretty mom and hot daddy😋.)

Name: Aliah Park
Age: 39
Asian mix
Work: lawyer
Personality: kind but sometimes stern, cheerfull with fam and friends.
Life motto: enjoy ur life as long as u can, i love all my kids.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Normal pov

Y/n eyes glimmers with tears as she saw her father she adores is infront of her. His eyes looking at her with his usual, cold face.

H-he is here f-for m-me ?

Y/n wonder before she snap out of her thought. As she coughs a few time, before telling her father to sit down.

Silence.

Yes. None of them talk. None of them start the conversation. As akward the tension is, she excuses herself so that she could prepare some drinks or snacks they got for her father.

What should i prepa- oh- Sanji must have left some left over snacks for th picnic hehe

Y/n humming soft song having the thoughts that her father came to meet her. But.... Its was just an expectation rather than reality.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So how the exam. Did u do well ?"
Taesung raised his brow, looking at the girl who..

He started the conversation first.. but why does it need to be about exam ?

Y/n cheer herself on the inside, smilling softly to his father who kept the same look.

"Y-yes. Dad.. i did my best this time-"

"Oh yea ? Cus last exam if i remember u didnt score ?"
Taesung interupt.

"Ahh- w-well... Er.. it b-becaus-"
She nervously look at his father, tapping his foot on the marble floor.

"Do u want to give me an excuse ?! On everytime u did not do ur best ?!"
Y/n flinched yet she doesnt know how to answer.

"N-no im n-not, dad. My mental heal-"
She stop talking once she eye contact with her father icy eyes.

She quickly look down. Her heart beat increases as she started to feel panic. Her childhood flashback flashs into her mind.

Her eyes widen, she grab her chest' cloths trying to catch her breath. The heavy breath catchs Taesung attention.

He look at her confusingly before scoffing.
"Ah~ u are good at acting if i remember, no ?"
He grin at her daughter before rolling his eyes.

Y/n face drop as she scold herself for acting like that infront of his father.

N-no no.... I dont want to look sick.. weak infront of dad...

She dont want her father to worr-

"Well it doesnt matter if ur sick. Ur not a kid anymore."

She kept her eyes on the floor, tear started to forming in her eyes. She dont want to blink her eyes. Dont want any tears to drop.

She smile weekly.

"Ha ha.. dad.. ofc im not sick. Im s-stron"
She stop again, finding its hard to talk when she felt her heart tightening.

He d-doesnt care, does he ? It was s-stupid of me to t-think that he care... But just once...just.. once.. please care about me...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"H-hey guys. Is it just me... or Am i seeing y/n c-cry ? I mean shes not yet to c-cry"
Usopp ask his crew before looking back at the two person inside the house, devided by the glass in between.

"Whatt ?! SHES CRYING-"

"Shushhh !! Shut up sword boy. We dont want to get caught by her dad !! No no playing around with
y/n's family."
Farlan close zoro mouth before waving his pointy finger left and right.

"Yea. Even me and Farlan who have been her friend since we r in the kindergarden era... And yet.. he still look intimidating to us...you know.."
Mayla says, jutting out her lip, sitting down on the floor.

"Well. Hes hot ?"
Someone said.

"Who said that ?!?"
Mayla look at the pirates, searching for that 'person' voice.

All of them look around and shaking their head.

(A/n: sike !! Its me😈)

"Where is her mother btw ?"
Nami ask and the others nodding.

"Err.... Her mother if i remember she is out station. Dunno her job"
Mayla shrug while still looking at her friend.

'she's gonna be fine right...?'

Four guys look intensely at y/n's dad who drinking the tea she pour in his cup.

'he look strong.. but not strong enough to beat me. Heh *smirk*'

'just look at his muscle. Once he grab my neck.. i-i think m' gonna d-die'
The long nose boy leg shaking before hiding behind Sanji.

"We should help-"

"Why ? Why should we help ?"
Mayla and Farlan said at the same time. Interupting Sanji idea.

"What ?-"

"Yea.. i said why should we help her? Are u guys dumb ? Its just a conversation between a father and his daughther.. what made u think that she is in danger ?"
She lashing back at Sanji. No. To all the Pirates without knowing shes being rude.

The pirates keep silence. They also wonder why the thought she is in danger.

"Dont think our world same as yours. Theres no pirate era or whatsoever. Her father may be rude and arrogant but he is also handsome ?"
Farlan word made Mayla slap the back of his head.

'u tryina insults him or phraise him ?'

The others just akwardly laugh at the joke...

Luffy just standing behind his crew wondering.

' what am i doing in this world ? How about my dream to become the king of the pirate ?'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Anyways so. I want to know about your results as soon as i can. Ok ?"
He sips his tea in the cup, looking up at the girl again.

The girl is kind of ignore his word. Having her own thoughts in her own world.

"Fck-... if i talk to u make sure to fcking reply ?!"
Taesung fakely smile at yn but the veins that appear on his neck can show all his emotion.
The way the cup almost creak cus of his tight grip.

The girl's snap out of her thoughs as she mutter a small sorry after glancing at the blonde smoke hair guy.

He sarcasticly chuckle and muttering;
"I dont know why i have such a dumb kid"
While pushing his hair back with his left palm.

W-what... Was t-tha-

"Haih... Whatever. Im gonna go now. Im busy anyways. Idk why the fck m' here."
He stand up and starting to walk to the door. But he stop when she heard y/n called him.

Y/n clench her fist, her long manicure nail grace on her palm, leaving blood behind.

She stand up, huffing in rage and looking down on the floor. She dont want her father to look at her terrible face.

Tears falling down one by one, her red nose seems to appear. Her heart beat increasing as this will be the first time she gonna talk about 'serious' matter with her father.

The rain outside become louder and louder as if it was mocking the girl who trying her hard to do what normal person can easily do with their parents.

"Stop.."

Taesung continues to walk.

"Stop. I SAID STOP DAMMIT!!"
She look up at her father with her scowl-rage face. Tears glimmers on her eyes in dissapointment as she look at his father unbothered face.

"Why ?! WHY IT IS NOT ME ?!"
She trying to control herself by bitting her lips. Its bleed slightly on the pale lip.

".. what ?"
Taesung look really confused. Or was he pretend to look confused ?

"Huh ?! What do u mean 'what' ?! U know EXACTLY what i MEAN."
The crystal-look tears slide down her cheeks. Snort in her nose as she wipe it with the back of her hand quickly so it wont fall.

She patheticly look up at her father, approaching him little by little.

She then grasp his cloth leaving it slightly wrinkle.

"WHY- WHY DID U DO TO ME LIKE THIS ?! A-ALL I WANT IS YOUR AFFECTION !! PLEASE- p-please rub my hair.. please s-say that i did my best, please say that everything going to be fine. P-please... I-... I dont want anything else... Im taking this course.. this path of life cus i want u to be proud of me.. w-why ?."
She stop holding back her self as she cry so hard. She lightly repeatly punch his father chest as the other hand tightly grasp his cloth so that he wont go away.

"P-please..... Please a-accept me... I beg u.... Why did u not care bout me. Im ur child..too..?"
She weekly chuckle when she again look at his same look.

(A/n: im not overreacting but bitch- im crying)

Her eyes wide open and her last tear drop as her father said something terrible to the pathetic looking girl.

" Just shut up and do ur responsibility as a child. Dont be a burden to my family"
He turn around and walk away. Just like that. Without comforting the girl wo was now cried her heart out. Without even give her one last glance at her. She was now weekly falls on her knees and hardly bumb her fist to her chest.

Why.. why ?!!! Why its not me ?!! W-why...?.. whats about ur 'responsibility' as a father 'figure'..?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oi oi oi. She crying !! Omg !!"
Usopp jumping up and down.

Farlan got scowl look on his face as both Mayla and him clenching hard their fist.

"That old handsome dude- i swear to god if he didnt got that kind of body. I would seriously punch him right now right there."
Farlan huff his eyes soften when he look at y/n. He mutter 'dont cry... Please dont cry.. it made me sad..'

Mayla glare at Taesung back head but she cant take it although she cant heard what they talking about but when she look at the dissapointment look on y/n's face she quickly run to the front door.

"Hey- Mayla wait. Tch. U guys wait here. IF U WANT Y/N TO BE OK."
he look at some of the boys. As he said his word, he quickly follow her.

"Hm.. i really hope shes fine"
Chopper mutter lip went down.

"She.. she is going to be fine. Since she is our friend/nakama."
Luffy proudly said while patting chopper hat.

'yea.. ofc shes gonna be fine..'

"Y/n !! Tch.. uncle.. NO. Mr Taesung. What did u do to our friend ? No. Ur daughther ?"
She slightly mock him and walk away past him before he can say a word.

He clicked his tounge and walk to his car and drive off somewhere.

Farlan mouth gap as he clap his hand.

"Woahh~ Mayla u did good😋👌"
He said before laughing remembering Taesung irritated look just now.

"Hahaha- ah- y/niee~ is my baby fine ? What did that fuck- i mean your father said."
He instantly wipe off the snort with tissue and the tears with his thumb.

Mayla hug her from behind as she continue crying as loud as the thunder. Kind of fighting who is more louder i guess ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After almost 1 hour of trying to calm y/n down from her heart break. She is now covered with fluffy blanket. As her face still red from crying. Her eyes swollen.

Zoro and Law sit on both y/n side, glance at the girl every second.

"Did u calm down now m' lady ? Do u feel ok ?"
Sanji worriedly ask y/n who now starting to pool another tears on her eyes.

"Ah- m'lady !! Dont cry. No more cry please. Whats wrong. R u hungry ?"
She shake her head as no but suddenly her stomach grumbling.

Sanji Chuckle before excusing himself to cook some food.

And btw the plan to go for picnic..hm.. everyone seem to have forgot bout' it.

Why cant dad acts like him ? Full of affectionate. Sanji gonna be good husband and father hmm...

"Oii. How fo u feel mad woman !"
Kid crossed his hand, face scowling at her but a lil soften. He is sitting on the sofa across her.

Y/n just hum and nod at the same time as a reply.

Suddenly she flinch when she felt something touching her. She look to her right, feel relieve when she saw Zoro putting his left hand on y/n's shoulder and lightly patting it.

His face look at the other side as his eyes become pinkish.

"Are u ok Zoro 🙁?"
She whisper is his ear before he abruptly stand up and sit on other sofa.

Her face sunken as a negative thoughts appear in her over thinking brain.

"Shut up. Dont think bout those shit thoughts. I just felt hot over there. And thats why im sitting here."
He roll his eyes and his lip turn slightly upward when she look at y/n who was now smilling like a cute cat who glad seeing their master back home.

(A/n:i dont like dog/puppy)

"Y/niee dont cry anymore. I will be sad :("
Luffy said before jumping and sitting on her lap.

"Im not crying.."
She lowly mutter feeling embarassing when she remember that she cried infront of them.

"Shishishishi. Dont worry. We r here"
He said again before hugging her tightly before putting his head on her neck.

She giggle when she felt luffy kinna sniffing her. Making it tickle.

"Oi straw hat- ya, what do u think ur doing ?!"
Law was trying to pull luffy away but hand got snap away by y/n who growl at him.

Dont touch my precious luffy O_o

But since her top 3 fav is Law. Ehem.

So she take his hand and slipping her fingers in between his fingers.

He roll his eyes when he realised what she trynna do.

"Your hand is so small y/n-ya.."
He said and tightly gripping on it. Didnt let it go when even she want to.

She then look around to see the pirates fighting, playing and eating.

I feel better now... What should i do without them ? Ah- their picnic ?!! I mean our picnic ?!!

She look out the window and see a faint rainbow and the sunlight illuminated the blue cloudy sky.

Her day went better than expected. She also felt a bit confused when he recall what his father said.
"Dont waste your brother's money. If u need money that much, then tell me. Just dont lie"

Did he really care for her. Or not ?.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Late updates cus im busy with school and its currently fasting month/day. I got hwk but i will do my best to upload a chapter a week😘👏 BYE 💓

Words: 2618

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 147 5
โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏ โœฆ โ•ฎโ Think of leaving me, I swear girl I'll fucking kill you Don't forget who's on your mind, ...
14.4K 79 4
Well, this story is a modern Regal Academy Fanfiction and I hope you all like this story of mine. This book is about the story of Hase, Lingvis, Shas...
19.3K 429 13
๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘™ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’...
363K 13.2K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...