Holding the Sword and Carryin...

By SkyGoddess222

#You are the person who I want to hug with my sword# Fu Yan entered a male-frequently cultivating immortal ha... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-81
Chapter 82-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-171
Chapter172-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
(Chapter331-333finale) 334-342Extra
Chapter 343-347

231-240

259 6 2
By SkyGoddess222

 In the current situation, Fu Yan didn't explain anything, and Bai Yueli naturally wouldn't go to the bottom of it.

The scenery on the mountain is pleasant. In front of the cave is a green lake. At this time, the sparkling lake and the reflected sunlight are a little eye-catching.

After the sword immortal brought the woman into the cave, there was a wave of spiritual power, and then the aroma of medicinal herbs slowly came out. It seemed that the sword immortal was healing the woman.

Seeing this, Fu Yan and Bai Yueli did not lift their feet to go in, but looked up and down the surrounding environment. The spiritual energy here is abundant, and the forest is full of spiritual plants. It is indeed an excellent Feng Shui treasure land for cultivation. .

I don't know how long it has passed, the sword immortal who is in the dust finally came out of his cave. As for the disciple of the Hehuan Sect, he should have also woken up.

Not long after Jianxian came out, he began to meditate and practice, and continued to practice swordsmanship in the evening, but there was no time to rest.

It was not until noon the next day that the woman finally walked out of the cave a little weakly. The sword fairy who was cultivating outside seemed to have noticed it and put away her sword.

The woman seems to be still a little dizzy, and after a long while, she looks like her thoughts have returned to the cage, and then hurriedly walked to Jianxian, sincerely thanking the other party for saving her life.

If it wasn't for Fuyan and Bai Yueli seeing the picture of her self-mutilation, they would have thought everything was real. It has to be said that the disciples of the Hehuan Sect have always done their best to disguise themselves.

The Sword Immortal's eyes were light, and he didn't seem to have any emotional fluctuations.

However, through the conversation between the two, Fu Yan finally knew that the woman's name was Yuan Yun, and the sword fairy in front of her was a talented sword fairy.

"Talented Sword Immortal?" Fu Yan paused slightly, feeling as if he had heard this name before, but couldn't think of who this person was.

However, Bai Yueli, who was on the side, thought of something, and suddenly said, "The Hall of Longevity is a love sword fairy."

After the words fell, Fu Yan suddenly realized that the Hall of Longevity was one of the best immortal sects in the entire continent for two thousand years, and the talent was a sword immortal who was famous in the continent at that time.

Throughout the ages, there have been quite a few Sword Immortals on the mainland. After all, Sword Cultivation is the most popular one, but this talent is quite famous. I heard that he became famous when he was less than 100 years old. Now, it's still a strange story.

"I remember Caiqing Jianxian didn't have a Taoist partner in his life. Just when he was famous, he suddenly disappeared. Later, the lights of life and death in the Hall of Longevity suddenly went out, and the world knew that he had died." Fu Yan thought about this. For the deeds of Talented Sword Immortal, he slowly opened his mouth and said slowly.

Bai Yueli gave a light "um" before continuing: "Everyone knows about his death, but the reason for it is a mystery.

" It won't die so easily.

While speaking, Fu Yan couldn't help but curiously cast her gaze on Caiqing not far away: "Yuan Yun's abacus may fail, how could Caiqing Sword Immortal not be able to see her true identity."

This point, Bai Yue Li didn't reply.

In the following time, Yuan Yun stayed on the mountain for the reason of self-cultivation. He didn't seem to care about his talent.

Despite this, Yuan Yun still did not give up.

A month has passed in a blink of an eye, when Yuan Yun woke up on this day, she did not see the figure of talent. She didn't care at first, but two days passed, and the other party still did not appear.

It wasn't until the middle of the third day that Caiqing's figure finally came back. When Yuan Yun came out, she immediately smelled a pungent stench of blood. She quickly looked up and saw Caiqing was seriously injured and collapsed. lake.

So this time, Yuan Yun walked into the cave with a coma.

Fu Yan and Bai Yueli looked at each other and followed behind.

In the cave, the candle light flickered gently, Yuan Yun carefully supported Caiqing on the bed, and then quickly checked the injury for the other party.

"Senior sister, do you think Yuan Yun is really only a tool person who is talented and self-cultivation, or is... kind?" Fu Yan stared at Yuan Yun with a worried face, and suddenly said to Bai Yueli beside him.

Bai Yueli didn't speak, because the result was obvious.

While speaking, Yuan Yun in the cave mansion had already started to lift the blood-stained jacket, Fu Yan was startled, and quickly looked away, almost subconsciously reaching out to block Bai Yueli's eyes.

"Senior sister, don't look." After speaking, Fu Yan quickly pulled Bai Yueli out of the cave.

Bai Yueli: "..."

In the night outside the mountain, there was a sound of insects from time to time, and Fuyan retracted her hand, then stared at Bai Yueli and smiled: "Senior sister... You can only look at me."

When the words fell, Bai Yueli seemed a little funny, and reminded lightly: "This is just an illusion."

"Illusory is not good either." Fu Yan said.

After saying this, Fu Yan felt that she was a little naive, but no matter how naive, how could she let Bai Yueli look at other people's bodies, of course she herself.

Bai Yueli smiled, as if it was the first time she saw Fu Yan like this, she felt a little strange, but she didn't refute anything, but pulled the other party and sat on the lawn of the mountain peak.

At this moment, the sky is full of stars.

Fu Yan and Bai Yueli sat quietly, looked up at the starry sky, both of them relaxed a little, as if they had not sat down so quietly and looked at the stars for a long time.

Even if I don't say anything, I feel that the years are quiet.

"Wow—"

Not long after, the double cultivation technique in Fu Yan's mind reappeared and added a line of information.

Fu Yan originally thought that after this night, the relationship between the two in the cave would have a breakthrough, but after the injury of their talents was healed, their relationship pattern did not change much.

Talented and practiced with the sword as always, Yuan Yun watched his practice from the side, obviously the two of them did not develop further, but watching this scene, Fu Yan still had a sense of sight of an old couple.

"Actually, Yuan Yunneng has always been on the mountain, which is a special thing." Bai Yueli also glanced at the two and said suddenly.

Hearing this, Fu Yan also instantly realized that Yuan Yun's injury had already healed, but she didn't mention going down the mountain, because she didn't mean to let her go.

"Shangxian, tomorrow is the Yuan Lantern Festival in Mist City, can we go and have a look?" Yuan Yun looked at the talent who put away the sword, and suddenly ran over, looking at the other party with bright eyes and said.

Hearing that, talent didn't say yes, but didn't say yes.

But on the second night, Yuan Yun actually came down the mountain with his talent, and the two came to the Yuan Lantern Festival in Mist City together.

Not as deserted as the mountain peaks, the lantern festivals in the mortal world have always been very lively. Yuan Yun shuttled through the crowd with his talents and talents. One person was as quiet as a virgin, while the other moved like a rabbit, forming a strange landscape.

Fu Yan didn't pay attention to the two of them, but dragged Bai Yueli to wander around the lantern festival together. Even though everything was illusory to them, it still hindered the fun.

On the stone bridge, the lights of thousands of houses around it were getting cold, and many people beside the river were putting up and lanterns in pairs. Fuyan looked up and saw that Yuan Yun was also among them. It is standing by the side, watching quietly.

It is said in the mortal world that the lovers who put the river lantern together will definitely last a long time. If it wasn't for the illusion, Fu Yan might have brought Bai Yueli to the river lantern together.

Although the river lanterns can't be put on, in this atmosphere, there is always something to do. Fu Yan leans forward slightly, her lips fall on Bai Yueli's lips, and Bai Yueli's eyelashes lightly twitch. Trembling, he slowly closed his eyes.

"Bang! Bang!

There were explosions all around, and bright fireworks rose into the sky. All the people in the illusion looked up at the fireworks in the sky, and everyone's face was filled with happiness.

Under the fireworks, on the stone bridge.

The brilliant fireworks illuminated their faces, and Bai Yueli's face was a little red, probably because of the light reflected by the fireworks.

Surrounded by lively noises, they kissed gently in the crowd.

...

After returning from the Yuan Lantern Fair, the atmosphere between Yuan Yun and Caiqing has obviously changed. Within two days, Caiqing will actually guide Yuan Yun's cultivation, and his indifferent expression is a little more gentle.

At the same time, a line of information appeared in Fu Yan's mind again, and the double cultivation method was once again improved.

In fact, there are two types of double-cultivation exercises. One is that one side benefits, and the other is a kind of furnace in disguise in a sense; Cultivation is beneficial to both of them, and can only be cultivated with a fixed person.

This is also the reason why Fuyan didn't tell Bai Yueli the first time after she discovered the double cultivation technique in her mind, because of the information in the line at the time, she couldn't tell which it belonged to.

In a place like the Hehuan Sect, it is generally possible that the first type of cultivation is the most likely.

It is precisely because of this that the Hehuan Sect is called the Demon Sect by the world and is not recognized by the decency.

But now, half of Fuyan's double cultivation practice has emerged in Fuyan's mind, and Fuyan can finally confirm that Yuan Yun's double cultivation practice is the second type. It can be seen that she only wants to cultivate with Caiqing alone.

Perhaps, Yuan Yun was in love long before the two of them knew each other.

But this was a relief for Fu Yan. Although the double cultivation techniques of the Hehuan Sect were all excellent, if the first one was only beneficial to one party, she would not have used it with Bai Yueli.

Fortunately, Yuan Yun cultivated in the second type, which can only be fixed on the same person and double cultivation, and it is beneficial to both parties.

Thinking of this, Fu Yan couldn't wait to get the complete double cultivation technique, and then try it with Bai Yueli.

In the next time, Yuan Yun and Caiqing finally had an ambiguous atmosphere visible to the naked eye. They practiced together and went down the mountain to experience together.

Five or six years have passed in the blink of an eye. On this day, the two finally hit a home run for the first time. The cave was full of spring, and Fu Yan and Bai listened to the heavy breathing outside, which was really embarrassing.

"..."

When Fu Yan raised her eyes, she saw Bai Yueli whose ears were a little red. When she met her gaze, she looked away indiscernibly, as if she didn't dare to look directly at her.

No way, this is Yuan Yun's memory illusion, they can't shield themselves from their perception, and they can't be too far away from the master of the memory illusion. They can only stand in the talented cave mansion and silently listen to a live erotic palace.

Bai Yueli has lived for decades, and this is the first time she encounters someone else's erotic palace. Naturally, she is a little overwhelmed, especially her lover, Fu Yan, is still by her side.

For a while, she felt that every line of sight Fuyan fell on her body was a little hot, and Bai Yueli no longer dared to look directly into the eyes of the other party.

Before Fu Yan wore books, he had lived in the 21st century for twenty years. He was very open to this situation, but looking at Bai Yueli, who was as shy as ever, his throat felt a little dry.

But here, they can't really do anything.

Pulling Bai Yueli away from the cave again, Fu Yan, in order to divert the two's attention, told Bai Yueli in front of him the double cultivation technique he read in his mind.

Hearing this, Bai Yueli was a little surprised, and her attention finally fell on Fu Yan.

In an instant, Fuyan asked her, "Senior sister, would you like to become a Taoist companion with me, and practice together...?"

  Although Fuyan and Bai Yueli had already done what they were supposed to do, because of the twists and turns along the way, the two of them did not hold a Dao Companion ceremony and became a true Dao Companion.

In the memory illusion, under a silent night sky, Fu Yan looked fixedly at Bai Yueli in front of him, and for some reason, suddenly asked.

As soon as she finished speaking, she knew that Bai Yueli would definitely not reject her, but Fu Yan found that she was still a little nervous. She pinched the corner of her clothes unconsciously, her expression beating slightly in the moonlight.

After listening to Fu Yan's blurted words, Bai Yueli was obviously stunned, as if she still hadn't reacted to the information she just heard.

Becoming a Taoist companion, cultivating together...

Something flashed through her mind quickly, Bai Yueli's breathing suddenly stagnated, and she didn't know how long it had passed before her thoughts finally returned to her senses.

It was only a few breaths, but Fu Yan felt as if several years had passed.

"Okay."

Until the next second, Fu Yan saw the corners of Bai Yueli's lips move slightly in front of him, and a voice she was all too familiar with sounded beside her ears.

When the words fell, Fu Yan instantly revealed a smile, and the hazy starlight reflected in her bright eyes shone brightly in the dark night.

Almost without any hesitation, Fu Yan leaned forward again, a kiss fell on Bai Yueli's forehead, and then moved down slowly, bit by bit, on the tip of her fair and delicate nose.

Bai Yueli's face had already turned crimson, and the bottom of her clear eyes was also stained with a layer of mist, but even though she couldn't be ashamed, she still reached out and held Fu Yan's palm.

Lips and teeth moved, the city opened, Bai Yueli did not have the slightest intention to retreat, and slowly responded to the increasingly turbulent kiss.

...

The time in the mountains passed by quietly, and more than ten years have passed in a blink of an eye, but in fact, there is not much time for Yuan Yun and Caiqing to really get along.

As the Sword Immortal of the Hall of Longevity, in addition to cultivation, there are many things to do. During this period, he took his disciples to a secret realm for three years. To Fu Yan's surprise, Yuan Yun did not follow.

However, there has always been a connection between the two, and the talent sometimes takes Yuan Yun down the mountain to experience. As such a long time has passed, the latter's cultivation level has directly crossed a large class, and it seems that the distance from flying to immortality is not far away. There is only one opportunity left.

Another day, the talent came back with the chance, and Yuan Yun also arrived at the time of the calamity.

Although a decade or two has passed in the memory illusion, in fact, for Fu Yan and Bai Yueli, it was only a few days' effort, and they could be regarded as seeing the experience between the two with their own eyes.

On the mountain peak, Yuan Yun's catastrophe finally came, and she had already prepared for it.

"Boom!" The

sky was covered with dark clouds, and the thunder was rolling. Yuan Yun's figure jumped up quickly, and then began to hold his sword to resist his calamity.

However, Yuan Yun's strength is still not enough, she can only resist the thirty-four thunderbolts with all her strength, and the two most powerful ones are left. At this time, she is already exhausted, and her true essence is close to exhaustion. .

Just when she closed her eyes in despair, Caiqing Mu Ran took the sword and shot, because it was not easy to directly resist the opponent's calamity, Caiqing took action to weaken the power of Tianlei to less than 10%.

When Yu Yuan Yun personally fought against the thunder, she successfully survived the catastrophe and became an immortal-level almighty.

Beside the lake, Fu Yan looked up at the two figures in the sky. If he was more curious, "Why did Caiqing suddenly disappear?"

Bai Yueli shook her head. After all, not long after Caiqing disappeared, the lights of his life and death went out. As for what happened, no one knows.

But Fu Yan and Bai Yueli knew that they were about to usher in the truth.

Not long after Yuan Yun became an immortal, the two went out to the mountains to practice again. This time they came all the way to a small mountain village under a valley. For some reason, the mortals and some monsters here were infected with a very strong layer. magic.

The dao heart of talent is the way of eliminating demons and guards. Since he encounters such a thing, he will not stand by and watch, so after several days of investigation, the two finally discovered the source of the demonic energy.

"Here..." Fu Yan looked at the entrance to the secret realm in front of her, and suddenly felt a little familiar.

Bai Yueli looked around carefully before confirming, "This is where we entered the small secret realm from the ancient forest.

" Naturally, there was an earth-shaking change, so Fu Yan couldn't recognize it at first glance.

"Wow—"

With a flash of light, Caiqing and Yuan Yun had already entered the small secret realm together. Seeing this, Fu Yan and Bai Yueli suddenly understood that the two of them had fallen into this small place together. in secret.

Caiqing's strength is obviously not weaker than the original Demon Venerable, but he has not been able to come from here. What is there in this secret realm?

Thinking of this, Fu Yan and Bai Yueli were a little stunned in their hearts. After they looked at each other, they quickly followed.

The entrance to the secret realm is actually very small, but there is a steady stream of demonic energy inside.

So, this should be the first time it is turned on.

The space in the secret realm is still very small, only the mountain that towers between the clouds resolutely stands in it, but here is already haunted by demonic energy, and the black aura is wandering around.

At first glance, it looks like a devil's cave.

As soon as Cai Qingfu stepped into the secret realm, his face suddenly turned ugly. He stared at the demonic energy floating on the top of the mountain, and he never let go of his brows from the beginning.

"The devil is in this world!" Caiqing just glanced, and what happened to his feelings, he wanted to be indifferent, but at this time, he also showed an unbelievable look.

Demons appear in this world, and the continent will surely suffer a catastrophe that destroys the world.

"It's actually a demon." Bai Yueli stared at the top of the mountain, her face was extremely unbelievable.

Fu Yan remembered that in the long history of this continent, a total of two demons appeared in the world. Almost all suffered disaster.

Thinking of this, Fu Yan was also a little incredible. She didn't expect that in this small secret realm, there would be demons to be born. Only at this moment did she realize that Caiqing should be to prevent the birth of demons, so she died here. .

"Boom!"

At this moment, I saw a turmoil coming from the mountains and rivers, and a huge magic claw broke out from the top of the mountain, as if it would be born at any time.

Seeing this, he didn't care too much about his talent, so he hurriedly landed on the top of the mountain with his sword. Although the demon had not yet formed, he also understood that his own strength could not kill the demon, so she could only Find a way to suppress it.

For a time, in the strong demonic energy, the sword light was everywhere, and the figure of talent shuttled through it sharply, the majestic spiritual power poured out from his body, and the whole space began to distort under his sword light.

When Yuan Yun saw it, she was naturally ready to raise her sword to help, but as soon as she moved, she saw Caiqing's whole body was swept away by the devilish energy.

There was a bloody smell in the air, and she didn't have time to think about it. The next moment, she appeared behind Caiqing, and stretched out her hand in fear to support Caiqing's figure.

For a moment, he looked back at her.

"Don't go, it's not something you and I can stop the demons from appearing in the world. This is a major event in the entire world of immortality, and it requires everyone to unite." Yuan Yun grabbed Caiqing's arm tremblingly, she looked at the corner of Caiqing's mouth. Blood, said quickly.

Hearing this, Caiqing finally stabilized his body, and he finally put all his eyes on Yuan Yun: "The devil has not really formed, now is the best time to suppress it, and if it drags on, the entire world of immortal cultivation will face a A catastrophe."

Yuan Yun seemed to realize something, she held on to Caiqing and was unwilling to let go, and her voice even brought a cry: "Then...you shouldn't stop it..."

Caiqing was stunned for a moment. However, he reached out and wiped away the tears from the corners of her eyes. He smiled lightly and opened his lips: "Don't be afraid, disciples of the Hehuan Sect, when they give up the object of dual cultivation, they are not always free and easy.

" No..." Yuan Yun shook his head desperately.

It turned out that he had already seen through her identity, but from the beginning, Yuan Yun never regarded the person in front of him as just a dual-cultivator tool person.

Yuan Yun's spirit has collapsed a little, she is holding on to each other tightly, tears fall down drop by drop, but the rest of the words are blocked by the people in front of her.

This is talent's first warm kiss.

Letting go of the person under him, a hint of a smile appeared in his indifferent eyes. He didn't delay any longer, and the next second he reached out and beat Yuan Yun out.

The powerful Zhen Yuan wrapped Yuan Yun and flew out of this small secret realm sharply. She looked at the figure on the top of the mountain with tears in her eyes

.

The next second, I saw Caiqing throwing his sword up, a burst of infinite power suddenly burst out from his body, and the whole person's soul was suddenly pulled away. Almost in an instant, he had turned into a ball of light, Fly into the sword body.

Seeing this, Fuyan on the side was a little stunned: "He...he was actually going to sacrifice his body to the sword!"

No wonder Fuyan was so surprised. Sacrificing the sword with his body is the most extreme way, basically like ashes, nothing more. Souls can be reincarnated.

"Om-"

At the same time, I saw the fairy sword in the sky turned into a dazzling beam of light, descended heavily from the sky, and landed on the top of the mountain, and then there was a violent vibration in the whole space.

The unformed demon was finally completely suppressed, the talented spirit sword was quietly inserted on the top of the mountain, and the surrounding demons suddenly dropped, and soon the secret realm returned to calm.

In order to end troubles forever, the last piece of spiritual power of talent turned into a ball of light and scattered around. He seemed to want to completely seal this secret realm.

"Huh!"

At the last moment, Yuan Yun's figure actually came back. She didn't know what method she used, and her breath suddenly weakened. She landed on the top of the mountain, and she reached out and touched it cautiously. That spirit sword.

Fuyan and Bai Yueli looked at the person and sword on the top of the mountain, and didn't say anything for a long time.

So far, Yuan Yun's memory illusion has ended.

After a while, something quickly flashed through Fu Yan's mind, and the double cultivation method was finally perfected.

Complete and complete.

    Looking at the secret realm where peace was restored, Fu Yan couldn't help but sighed. She really never thought that her talent would fall like this. A generation of Sword Immortals is truly admirable.

"He thought he had sent Yuan Yun out of the secret realm, but he didn't want her to come back, and he's been staying here... It's also guarding him." Bai Yueli looked at the desolate figure, and her heart was slightly moved. murmured.

For the world, the disciples of the Hehuan Sect are ruthless. After all, double cultivation is only a way of cultivation in their eyes, and the object of double cultivation is only their furnace. If one is broken, continue to look for the next one.

But the world seems to have forgotten that they also have feelings.

Looking at Bai Yueli beside her, Fu Yan couldn't help but smile, and then gently reached out to hold the other's palm, her thumb gently rubbed her palm, and her red lips moved: "In a sense, they also It can be regarded as staying together, maybe... this is the best ending between them."

Feeling the temperature in her palm, Bai Yueli's thoughts returned to her senses, she withdrew her somewhat moving gaze and looked again. Zhu Fuyan nodded lightly, and then let out a relieved "um".

In fact, Bai Yueli didn't think much about it, but after they walked through Yuan Yun's memory illusion, they felt a little emotional.

"Let's go, it's time for us to go out." Bai Yueli held Fu Yan with her backhand.

The passage of time here is different from that of the outside world. They seem to have stayed in the memory illusion for decades, and it is estimated that it has only been a day or two in the cave, but Fu Yan still has the sword soul swallowing, so it should not be delayed for too long.

Soon, the two of them felt a white light flashing in front of their eyes. Without any hesitation, they directly lifted their feet to hide in the light, but in the blink of an eye, all the souls returned to their positions.

I saw that all the scenes in front of them quickly turned around, and Fu Yan and Bai Yueli had already returned to the cave.

"Om-"

In an instant, Fu Yan had just stabilized her body when she felt a slight screeching sound coming from the Constellation Sword in her hand. When she settled down and looked quickly, she saw that the light of the sword soul had already penetrated into the body of the sword.

At the same time, Fu Yan suddenly felt a powerful force pouring into her body from the hilt of the sword. She didn't have time to think about it, so she could only quickly let go of Bai Yueli's palm, meditate directly on the spot, and then start refining the Sword Soul.

After Bai Yueli returned to her soul, she quietly stood aside, but she did not look away from Fu Yan. Although Fuyan's current strength and aptitude were considered, refining a sword soul should not be a problem. Yes, but she's always ready to help.

Fu Yan's temperament and strength, refining the sword soul is not much of a problem, but after another half day, the power around him has gradually become stable.

In an instant, I saw a dazzling ray of light emitting from the Constellation Sword again, and then began to tremble violently, and from time to time there was a lot of sword sounds.

The next second, Fu Yan who was meditating suddenly opened his eyes. Immediately after, she raised her hand and flipped it, and a powerful real essence surged from her fingers in an instant, and she was finally punched straight into the Constellation Sword.

"Wow—"

In an instant, the inscriptions on the Constellation Sword began to glow, quickly connecting into lines visible to the naked eye, and a sword intent suddenly shot up into the sky, chilling in the entire cave.

But for a moment, the surging sword intent could no longer be suppressed. Fu Yan frowned and increased the power of True Yuan in his hand again. The Constellation Sword suddenly flew up, spinning sharply.

Bai Yueli, who was on the side, saw it, and quickly raised her hand and sent out a palm. An invisible force suddenly fell on the sword, as if preparing to help suppress the monstrous sword intent.

With the help of Bai Yueli, the transformation of the Constellation Sword finally went much smoother, and there were no more accidents after that, and everything went very smoothly.

"call out!"

When the hilt of the sword fell into Fu Yan's hands again, she had already stood up again, and the airflow in the cave approached gentle again. Fu Yan took a long breath and finally showed a satisfied smile.

Now that the constellation sword has undergone transformation, it can already be regarded as a half-level fairy weapon. In this way, her strength has also made a great breakthrough.

"Senior sister, it's a success." Fu Yan put away the sword in his backhand, and subconsciously raised his eyes to look at Bai Yueli in front of him, and couldn't wait to share his joy with her.

Bai Yueli looked at the bottom of Fu Yan's bright eyes and raised her face unconsciously, but she quickly thought of something, and said quickly: "In that case, let's get ready to go out and strengthen this little boy smoothly. The spatial seal of the secret realm."

Obviously, Caiqing's seal on the secret realm has begun to slowly loosen, after all, nearly two thousand years have passed since then, and the secret realm will be revealed again.

Otherwise, with Mu Shaohong's strength, it would be impossible to discover this secret realm, and this place should not have been re-published.

If the real space of the secret realm is completely loosened, then all immortal cultivators who come to experience can freely come and go here. In fact, there is no chance to be found here.

I am afraid that someone will accidentally suppress the demon spirit. After all, the demon spirit is related to the entire continent, so it is better to completely seal this space.

Fu Yan was naturally clear about Bai Yueli's thoughts, she nodded slightly and agreed, "Indeed, let's go out quickly."

After speaking, the two of them simply squeezed a clean formula, and then walked out of the cave together. came out.

...

Below the top of the mountain, since Mu Shaohong and the three broke into the top of the mountain, to prevent them from dying and instead escape, Yuan He and Yi Tu stayed here.

On the other hand, they had to keep an eye on the top of the mountain to prevent any accidents from happening, and they had to react quickly.

But now that two or three days had passed, there was no response from the top of the mountain, and the surroundings were still calm.

"Shh! Shh!"

Not long after, Yuan He and Yi Tu suddenly felt two familiar auras rushing in their direction. The two were stunned for a moment, then realized something, and hurriedly turned their heads.

Sure enough, in the next second, the figures of Fu Yan and Bai Yueli fell steadily from a distance, and then showed a very serious look.

"What happened?" After Fu Yanfu stabilized his body, he immediately asked Yuan He and the two.

After coming out of the cave, without seeing Yuan He and Mu Shaohong, Fu Yan and Bai Yueli knew that an accident had happened in the past two days, otherwise they would not have disappeared outside the cave.

In fact, after Mu Shaohong brought Fuyan to the cave, he was useless, but Fuyan was afraid that something would happen to the sword soul, so she didn't kill them directly before she got the sword soul completely.

But what she and Bai Yueli never thought was that they were accidentally pulled into Yuan Yun's memory illusion, otherwise everything would be settled in half a day.

It would be fine if they were outside normally, but the two of them had just learned that demons were being suppressed here, so they naturally became a little worried, so Fuyan quickly released his mental power, and only then did they find Yuan He and Yi Tu.

But within a few breaths, they came here, staring at Yuan He and the two of them closely.

Hearing this, Yuan He and Yi Tu couldn't help but quickly knelt down on one knee, and then they escaped Mu Shaohong and the three to the top of the mountain.

"It's my two guards who are not good, and I ask the master to punish him." Yi Tu didn't dare to look directly at Fu Yan. After all, Mu Shaohong escaped from them.

And Yuan He was already injured at the time, so he was more responsible. Yi Tu didn't know if Fu Yan had any intentions of his own, and suddenly a layer of sweat appeared on his forehead.

After listening to their words, Fu Yan and Bai Yueli couldn't help but look at each other, and in the next second, both of them quickly set their sights on the top of the mountain.

The three Mu Shaohong actually broke into the top of the mountain!

Having seen Yuan Yun's memory illusion, Fu Yan naturally understood the secret on the top of the mountain now, that is, after the talent sacrificed the sword with his body, the powerful sword qi formed a sword intent storm around him.

That's why, the last time Fuyan's mental power suddenly broke in, he was attacked by the blade. The strength of talent is comparable to that of the original Demon Lord. The blade he left is naturally not something they can compete with. .

"Senior sister." Fu Yan withdrew her gaze, looked at Bai Yueli beside her, and continued, "There is no more aura of the three around, but the sword qi storm is mixed with a faint smell of blood."

She just released her spirit quickly . The force has been felt at the critical point, but it has a faint smell of blood.

Even though he said that, Fu Yan was still a little unsure, but normally, Mu Shaohong and the others really couldn't walk in it with their strength, let alone destroy the repression left behind by their talents.

Bai Yueli frowned slightly, and after a while, she asked Yi Tu, "They have been in for a few days."

"For two days, they should have been dead." Yi Tu hurried back.

For the past two days, she and Yuan He had been guarding around, and it was certain that Mu Shaohong and the others had never come out, and it was even more peaceful inside.

After all, the stakes are very important, Fu Yan thought about it, or prepared to explore the spiritual power, and then quickly search for the silhouette of the three people on the top of the mountain, it must be confirmed that they are all dead.

Thinking about this, when Fuyan was about to continue to tap into the spiritual power on the top of the mountain, she quickly opened her eyes wide. She almost did not hesitate, and jumped up while pulling Bai Yueli. While shouting to Yuan He and the two on the mountain: "No, go back!"

"Boom!"

As soon as the words fell, the four of them felt that there was a huge vibration in the entire mountain, as if the entire mountain would collapse at any time, and in the next instant, a terrifying blade flew out from the mountain, straight. Hit in the direction of the four.

"Wow—" a huge mark was drawn directly on the ground, like a chasm. Fortunately, with Fu Yan's reminder, the four of them were able to escape the sword.

At the same time, the four of them raised their heads and saw a sword-wielding figure walking down from the top of the mountain.

"Mu...Mu Shaohong?"

After seeing the figure of the sword-wielding man, Yi Tu's eyes were full of incredulity, and his voice was a little knotted.

However, Fu Yan and Bai Yueli's eyes fell on Mu Shaohong by coincidence.

That is, the talent of the Sword Immortal... ——Sword

   For a while, the entire mountain was silent.

The eyes of several people all fell on the silhouette of the figure walking down from the top of the mountain holding the sword. At this time, Mu Shaohong was a little embarrassed. The clothes on his body had already been cut through a long hole, and the wound was already slightly. The blood was blurred.

The pieces of the clothes were stained with flesh and blood, and it looked very scary. There were also several blood cuts on his handsome face, and his long hair moved with the wind, looking like a devil in hell.

At this time, what Mu Shaohong was holding in his hand was exactly what Fuyan and Bai Yueli had seen from the memory illusion, the spirit sword that was capable of suppressing demons.

Even though they were separated by such a long distance, Fu Yan and the others could clearly feel that the monstrous sword intent from the spirit sword, an invisible pressure suddenly poured out.

Fu Yan and Bai Yueli are okay, they can completely resist this pressure with their own strength, but there are only Yuan He and Yi Tu in the Hua Xu period, but they are obviously unable to stand. Under this kind of pressure, only I felt that my legs were a little weak, as if they might fall from the air at any time.

"How is that possible? Young Master Mu's own strength is not even that of the master, and the storage spirit ring on his body has long been taken away, and there is no treasure to defend himself, so how can he come out from it." Yi Tu stared at Fei Fei closely. Mu Shaohong on the top of the mountain only felt his scalp tingling. After all, they had experienced the blade in the mountain.

Yuan He, who was on the side, saw something, he didn't lock it tightly, and after a while, he said in a low voice: "What he has in his hand is an immortal weapon." And at first glance, it is not an ordinary immortal weapon.

Yuan He and Yi Tu naturally didn't know the origin of the Immortal Artifact, they just thought it was Mu Shaohong who got the chance on the top of the mountain, but it was still a little incredible.

In fact, Fu Yan was also a little bit puzzled. The sword qi storm formed by the power of the talented sword immortal, not to mention himself, even Bai Yueli, who has obtained the strength of a demon, can say that it is impossible to move through it.

Mu Shaohong was just a sword cultivator who had just broken through the Mahayana period. How could he not die, and he also pulled out the spiritual power of the talented Sword Immortal. This was obviously wrong.

And at this time, Fuyan found that she could no longer feel her immortal bundle, and it was very likely that she had been crushed by the sword qi storm.

After Mu Shaohong walked out of the blade storm, his eyes fell on them mechanically. The next moment, he saw that he slightly raised the spirit sword in his hand, and swung it straight at the few people without any other movement.

"Wow--", a terrifying blade flew over again.

Before they could think about it, Fuyan and the others quickly moved away, barely avoiding the sword, and seeing the traces left after the sword broke through the space, Yi Tu on the side couldn't help swallowing saliva.

However, this was not over yet, Mu Shaohong, who was above him, was expressionless as he waved his sword out.

This time, several sword blades came at a rapid speed, and in an instant, Bai Yueli who was on the side quickly blocked in front of a few people, and then directly stretched out his hand, and the monstrous magic power suddenly rose into the sky, blocking the new sword blade from the side. down.

After all, it wasn't the real talented Sword Immortal who attacked herself. Bai Yueli's current strength was enough to block one or two sword blades.

At the same time, Fu Yan's mental power rushed away sharply, and immediately attacked Mu Shaohong's figure, but before she could meet him, she felt that there was an invisible force blocking the two of them.

Wait, that's not right...

Seems to have found something, Fu Yan here suddenly widened his eyes, and said in a bit of surprise: "Senior sister... He is not, not Mu Shaohong."

Everything became instantly clear, Mu Shao After the three of Hong broke into the sword qi storm, they must not be able to hold back the swords inside, and the other two masters of the Mahayana period of the shepherd family had obviously fallen into it completely.

However, Mu Shaohong was possessed by something else at the critical moment. It was it that controlled Mu Shaohong to pull out the spiritual sword left by the talented Sword Immortal to suppress him, and the current situation appeared.

"What do you mean, has Mu Shaohong been taken away by the master of the immortal weapon?" Yi Tu was a little dazed, but he didn't fully react for a while, but he didn't dare to disturb the two in front of him, so he could only move towards the two in a low voice. Yuan He next to him said.

The latter still stared ahead, still ignoring him.

Not caring too much, Fu Yan had to withdraw her mental power again. When she just told Bai Yueli what she found, something flashed in her mind quickly.

"It's a demon." In the

next second, Fu Yan and Bai Yueli said in unison, and the two looked at each other's expressions, both of which became a little ugly.

Except for a few of them in this secret realm, the talented sword fairy who sacrificed the sword with his body has been wiped out, and only the demon and Yuan Yun are left. .

There is no doubt that the demon used Mu Shaohong to undermine the suppression of the talented Sword Immortal.

Although Talent Sword Immortal suppressed the demon before it was formed, but after two thousand years, it can find a small gap, release a small ray of its own essence, and control a Mu Shaohong. did it.

It has to be said that this fact is somewhat disappointing. Now that the sword has been drawn, the repressive force is expected to be disintegrated soon.

Are the demons really going to be reborn?

Even if it has been suppressed for two thousand years, the power of the demon has long been weakened, and it is not so easy to deal with.

"Boom!"

At this moment, there was another violent vibration from the entire mountain peak, but after a while, a monstrous magic energy suddenly erupted from the top of the mountain like a volcanic eruption.

Soon, a big black hand suddenly emerged from the mountain, and the picture in front of them was exactly the same as what they saw from the memory illusion.

"Then... what is that?" Yi Tu stared at the big black hand, only to feel his scalp numb, and his voice trembled.

Seeing that the demon was about to be born, Fuyan was also full of panic, but she still forced herself to calm down quickly. The demon now must be seriously injured and has long since lost the power that can bring catastrophe, so there is still a chance to save everything. .

Thinking about this, Fuyan hurriedly said to Bai Yueli: "Senior sister, it's too late, we must kill Mu Shaohong first."

It was just the spirit of the demon that was controlling Mu Shaohong, Fuyan and Bai Yueli Together, they can definitely suppress or even kill each other.

After finishing speaking, I saw Fu Yan in mid-air jumping up first, a set of top-quality spirit swords quickly flew around, followed by tens of thousands of sword shadows quickly differentiated, and the true essence in the body was also surging out.

For a time, the sky in the secret realm was full of sword sounds, and Fu Yan took up the constellation sword again. The sword formation seemed to have a backbone in an instant, and they began to spin sharply.

Without any hesitation, Bai Yueli's figure also quickly fell to the side, only to see her whole body's magic power turned into a towering giant python, which seemed to swallow mountains and rivers in one bite.

Although Yi Tu and Yuan He didn't know what they were facing, they tried their best to contribute their power.

His eyes fell on Mu Shaohong again, Fu Yan didn't delay in the slightest, with a move of his fingers, ten thousand swords were fired, and they attacked the opponent one after another, and the magic python was also wrapped around the huge sword stream.

In the face of such terrifying power, the entire secret realm trembled, as if it could no longer bear the pressure.

"Boom!" The

next moment, he saw Wan Jian and the giant python directly swallowing Mu Shaohong's figure completely, and he didn't even have a chance to backhand.

Fuyan knew that all her attacks cut off his escape route, and it was Bai Yueli's attack that really devoured the spirit of the devil. No matter what, they succeeded.

Zheng-

caiqing's spirit sword was finally let go, but at this moment, a figure flew out from the sword, and it looked like a six-pointed figure.

The man stood up with the sword in his hand. He didn't look around from the moment he appeared, but flew up to the top of the mountain, "Wow--", directly piercing the big black hand.

Fu Yan looked at the person holding the sword, and before she had time to react, she heard Bai Yueli's voice in her ear: "He is the sword spirit."

Talented Sword Immortal's spirit sword is a magic weapon, and naturally it was born long ago. Sword Spirit, Sword Spirit is born with weak emotions and will only follow the consciousness of its master.

Now it seems that this sword spirit wants to inherit the will of the talented sword immortal, and it is incompatible with the demon below the mountain.

As expected, the sword spirit on the top of the mountain has quickly fought with the breath of the devil. Although the strength of the sword is not as talented as the talent, the current devil is also very weak and no longer before.

Seeing this, Fu Yan was about to step forward to help, but saw a monstrous sword qi rising into the sky, the sword light actually broke through the sky of the secret realm, and the space where the sword qi went, quickly began to collapse.

Realizing what, Fu Yan quickly withdrew his hand: "No, he is going to prepare to die with the devil, this secret realm is about to collapse completely." The

secret realm collapses, and the space will soon cease to exist.

"Leave the secret realm quickly." Bai Yueli also saw Sword Spirit's intention, and hurriedly pulled Fu Yan and swept up and down quickly.

When Yi Tu and Yuan He saw it, they didn't care about anything else and hurriedly followed.

"Boom!"

Without taking a breath, the entire space of the secret realm suddenly began to collapse, and the surrounding mountains had slowly shattered and fell. The entrance under the mountain was affected, and the space became a little messy.

It was too late, and the exit collapsed immediately...

Seeing this, Fu Yan hurriedly held Bai Yueli with his backhand, and his mental power turned into an invisible big hand, directly grabbing the enemies of Yi Tu and Yuan He, and then activated the accelerated speed amazed.

For a time, the four of them seemed to have turned into a beam of light, dodged directly into the exit, and suddenly countless space blades flew out, but they were blocked by Bai Yueli's wave.

"Om-"

Outside the ancient forest, a white light flashed, and Fu Yan and the others finally escaped at the last moment when the secret realm completely collapsed.

Since then, the secret realm space formed by the demons completely ceased to exist.

Looking at the tree hole that has been restored to its original state behind him. Both Fu Yan and Bai Yueli breathed a sigh of relief, at least the catastrophe that might be caused by the birth of a demon is no longer in trouble.

The experience of this trip was truly a life-and-death experience.

"Senior sister, are you alright?" Fu Yan asked quickly looking at Bai Yueli.

The latter shook his head.

A breeze blew from the woods, raising a bunch of blue silk on Fu Yan's shoulders, no one seemed to notice.

A blue silk quietly attached to the other long hair.

    Fu Yan glanced at the entrance of the secret realm, where the space returned to calm, and the space just now had disappeared into nothingness.

The devil can be considered to be completely solved, and everything has been settled.

Withdrawing his gaze, Fu Yan once again focused his gaze on Yuan He and Yi Tu, and said with a serious expression: "From today onwards, the matter of the secret realm must be completely forgotten, we do not want to hear about it. Let the slightest sound go out."

Although the two of them didn't know about the devil, the devil is no trivial matter, no matter what, if this news was spread, it would definitely cause some unnecessary panic.

At times like this, there will always be people who want to take advantage of the opportunity to fish in troubled waters.

"Yes." The two responded, and it seemed that they still had not recovered from what had just happened.

Yi Tu was actually still a little confused, and he felt a little foggy about the secret realm, but after hearing what Fu Yan said, he naturally didn't dare to continue to inquire about anything.

It seems that this matter must be rotten in the stomach.

At this moment, Fu Yan was about to throw out the spirit boat and take a few people away from this ancient forest, but Bai Yueli raised her eyes suddenly and said with certainty: "Someone is here."

"Shh! !"

As soon as the voice fell, the three figures quickly swept over from the outside of the forest, but in a blink of an eye, they landed firmly in front of the four of them.

With just one glance, Fu Yan could see their strength. A Mahayana period and two immortal cultivators in the late stage of virtual transformation, looking at their appearance, should have come here specially to experience.

After landing, one of the late Huaxu people stared closely at the direction behind Fuyan and the others and said, "Brother, the place where the treasure light appeared just now is right here." After the

words were finished, the three of them looked at Fuyan and the others. His eyes could not help but become a little dark and unclear.

"As soon as we came, the light disappeared. They must have been one step ahead of us and then took the treasure." Another Void Transformation Period also whispered secretly.

Hearing this, Fu Yan understood.

Thinking about it, it was the soaring sword light when the sword spirit destroyed the secret realm just now, but it broke through the secret realm directly and disappeared quietly in the ancient forest, attracting immortal cultivators who had experienced or passed by nearby.

In the deep forest, a light suddenly flashed, and it was easy for people to mistakenly think that some treasure was born, which is obviously the same.

The Mahayana period's eyes fell on Fu Yan, and he seemed to be hesitating whether to kill someone else. .

"Dare to ask a few of you, what kind of treasure is it just born?" The master of the Mahayana period was still a little hesitant, and he was also thinking about whether this treasure was worth their risk.

Fu Yan guessed that the people attracted by the sword light just now were definitely not worth the three of them, so she didn't want to delay any longer. When she looked at the three people opposite her, her eyes suddenly became slightly cold: "It's not something you can touch."

They It is understandable to be attracted by Jianguang, Fu Yan is not very interested in them, but if the three of them really have the idea of ​​killing people and stealing goods, she will naturally not let them go easily.

"Big brother, what should I do?" The

two Huaxu period naturally thought that the big brother in their mouths was also the backbone, and immediately secretly voiced them.

The Mahayana masters in the middle suddenly dimmed, and sneered when they stared at Fu Yan: "Huangkou child, today I want to see who can't get involved." The

so-called wealth and wealth are at risk, since they have reached this stage, they obviously They are preparing to fight, and they are both in the Mahayana period. Even if they lose, they think that they can retreat completely.

When the words fell, I saw the man take the lead and swept his body and attacked directly in the direction of Fu Yan, but saw Bai Yueli's eyes condensed beside him, and the next second he directly stretched out his hand and waved, and directly and easily This man flew out.

One blow was fatal, and there was still a trace of terrifying demonic energy in his chest.

For a moment, seeing their big brother in the Mahayana period was directly killed by someone with one move, the other two were immediately shocked, and they quickly turned around and wanted to escape.

However, in an instant, a sound of "咻" was heard, and a sword passed directly between the eyebrows of the two of them. Before they could even react, their eyes widened and fell.

Fu Yan is going to carry forward the Shuanghua Palace, and resources are naturally a big problem, so she will naturally not let go of the storage spirit rings of the three, and she will easily pocket them with a backhand.

"Senior sister, someone is here again, let's leave here first." Saying that, Fu Yan raised his hand and threw out his spirit boat. The four of them didn't delay, and instantly turned into a beam of light and flew up.

"Boom!" With a sound, the spirit ship flew back into the clouds and quickly disappeared into an ancient forest.

Not long after the spirit boat disappeared, another wave of figures came here. When they saw the three corpses lying on the ground, they couldn't help but turn pale.

"This is... the means of a demon cultivator!"

...

Fuyan and Bai Yueli naturally wouldn't care too much about what the people behind them thought. At this time, on the spiritual ship, a few people who had been through nine deaths were finally able to catch their breath. tone.

Yuan He and Yi Tu were still injured, so they quickly went into self-retirement to adjust their breath. The consumption of Fu Yan and Bai Yueli was not as big as imagined.

"Fortunately, the secret realm has collapsed, otherwise the devil will really be born, and the continent will experience another catastrophe." Fu Yan recalled what happened in the secret realm, and to be honest, he still had some lingering fears.

Bai Yueli, who was in front of her, gave an "um" and said affectionately, "This is the result of the talented Sword Immortal who gave everything in exchange."

Indeed, Fu Yan also admired that talented Sword Immortal.

With a helpless sigh, Fu Yan didn't tangle too much. After all, it was all over, and she only had time to carefully study the double cultivation method in her mind.

I have to say that this set of double-cultivation exercises is indeed a fine product, and basically it can be said that there is no harm to both parties. Of course, it takes longer than ordinary double-cultivation exercises.

"Senior sister." Fuyan paused, then suddenly raised her eyes to look at Bai Yueli, then reached out to hold the opponent's palm, and the exercises in her mind immediately passed on to Bai Yueli.

In an instant, the content of the double cultivation method also slowly emerged in Bai Yueli's mind.

"I just took a look at it. This double-cultivation method is indeed fine, and it has greatly improved the cultivation." Fu Yan stared at Bai Yueli and said with a slight smile.

After all, Yuan Yun's love for talent, naturally, is the best double cultivation method.

Hearing this, Bai Yueli couldn't help but stunned for a moment. After realizing what Fu Yan meant, she suddenly looked away a little unnaturally. Extremely natural calm.

"Well, I'll take a look first." Bai Yueli said.

Looking at the shy Bai Yueli, the smile on Fu Yan's face couldn't help deepening, but she didn't continue to say anything, after all, they still needed time to master the double cultivation method.

Not entangled in this issue, Fu Yan quickly counted the gains of this trip, and I have to say that the storage spirit rings of the three of the shepherd's family are rich and oily.

The high-grade spirit stones alone are already approaching one million, and there are dozens of top-grade spirit stones. Besides these, there are countless spirit medicines and medicinal pills. The three resources together are like a small treasure trove.

There are also several kinds of spiritual tools, but for Fu Yan today, they are not particularly useful. She is going to give one to Yuan He and Yi Tu.

As for the three people who just wanted to kill people and steal money, their storage spirit rings are relatively good, but there is nothing particularly good, but it can be regarded as once again enriching Fu Yan's resources.

"I didn't think that before, but now that I'm going to carry forward the Shuanghua Palace, I realize that the resources in my hands are really a little barren." Fu Yan said to himself while lighting the resources.

To reopen the Shuanghua Palace, the resources needed are far from enough.

Bai Yueli also understood this truth. She paused before saying: "The treasures of the Demon Realm are not suitable for ordinary immortal cultivators." When the

words were finished, Fu Yan couldn't help but chuckle and sighed and said, "Senior sister, don't worry, I will do what I can do with Shuanghua Palace."

Bai Yueli nodded, she knew that Fu Yan could do well.

At this moment, Fu Yan suddenly found a good thing in Mu Shaohong's storage spirit ring, and his eyes suddenly brightened, and he quickly reached out and took it out: "Senior sister, look!"

Looking at Fu Yan With Yan's surprised appearance, Bai Yueli's eyes couldn't help but look down at the thing in Fu Yan's hand. It was a pair of small mirrors that looked a little ordinary, but the front was half-protruding, and the engraved lines around them were even more beautiful. is somewhat old.

"Sound recognition mirror?" Bai Yueli paused, and instantly recognized the pair of small mirrors.

The sound-recognition mirror is said to be a treasure made of ancient dragon scales. It only injects spiritual power into it. No matter if they are separated by thousands of miles or millions of miles, they can use it to connect with each other as long as they are in the same space.

Fu Yan stared at the audio-recognition mirror in her hand and couldn't help but smile, this is not like a modern mobile phone.

There are actually many magic weapons that can be used for sound transmission on the mainland, and the sound recognition mirror is relatively rare, because it can not only transmit sound, but also simply transmit some small objects.

Fu Yan nodded, looked up at Bai Yueli and said, "I didn't expect the young master of the Mu family to have such a good thing."

In fact, it is not too surprising, after all, as the young master of a family, he must need time Immediately get in touch with the family.

Fortunately, the small secret realm is another space, otherwise they would have told the family about Fuyan at the first time, so that she would definitely be hunted down by the entire shepherd family.

When his thoughts returned to the cage, Fu Yan handed a sound-recognition mirror in his hand to Bai Yueli, and said with a smile, "Senior sister, we have one for each of us."

In this way, even if Bai Yueli returns to Demon Domain, they can still contact them as usual.

Bai Yueli looked at the audio-recognition mirror in front of her, and naturally did not refuse. After all, this was really needed for her and Fu Yan.

After counting all the gains, Fu Yan took a long sigh and seemed to think of something again. She stared at Bai Yueli and asked, "By the way, Senior Sister, do you know when the next Xianmen Taoism will be? ?"

Xianmen Lun Dao is a grand event on the entire continent. First-rank sects in each region can participate, and it is the best opportunity for the major sects to promote their reputation. It is usually held in Zhongdu.

Bai Yueli paused and thought for a while before saying, "The next session of Xianmen Taoism should be in twenty or thirty years." At the

end, she said, "Do you want Shuanghua Palace to participate?"

   Now that Fuyan is ready, he must want to lead the Shuanghua Palace to participate in this session of the Xianmen Dao Dao Ceremony.

The first condition for a sect to be able to participate in the Xianmen Grand Ceremony is to be led by an immortal. There is no doubt that there is no immortal in the current Shuanghua Palace.

Even the reincarnated Lu Xiaowen's strength is comparable to that of an immortal, but his physical cultivation level should not have reached immortality, so this idea is really not that easy.

Staring fixedly at Bai Yueli in front of him, Fu Yan didn't mean to hide, and nodded truthfully: "Well, I have this idea."

After thirty years, for Fu Yan, there is Xu Youyuyin to use it. , that is almost a hundred years, with her current strength, it is not impossible for her to ascend to immortality within a hundred years.

Therefore, there is not much time left for Fu Yan. If she is going to participate in this year's Xianmen Grand Ceremony, she not only needs to improve her own cultivation, but also needs to quickly expand the Shuanghua Palace.

However, with Fu Yan alone, it was definitely impossible to accomplish this matter, so she needed help, and after thinking about it, only Lu Xiaowen was the most suitable, after all, the other party was originally from Shuanghua Palace.

Hearing Fu Yan's answer, Bai Yueli was not surprised. She just paused and said, "Okay."

Bai Yueli's identity should not interfere with the reconstruction of the Shuanghua Palace, so she knew that she could help There are not many things about Fu Yan.

"Then are you going to go back to the Southern Territory next?" Bai Yueli calmed down, regained her former coldness, and continued indifferently.

"Yeah." Fu Yan replied, and said, "Although the current Shuanghua Palace has long been in ruins, there is no other place suitable for the sect."

So she plans to continue rebuilding on the original Shuanghua Palace.

Bai Yueli nodded, and then said, "Alright, I've been away from Demon Realm for a while, and now it's time to go back and have a look."

Bai Yueli has just taken the position of Demon Venerable now, so naturally he can't leave the Demon Territory for too long, and after the last time the original Demon Lord survived a catastrophe, the present Demon Territory also needs to be strengthened. Covet.

Fu Yan: "Okay."

So that night, Bai Yueli on the spirit boat ripped apart the space again, and crossed the distance of tens of thousands of miles in one step. After tearing up the space several times, she finally returned to her without knowing it. to the Demon Realm.

On the main hall of the magic palace.

Bai Yueli sat quietly on the skeleton chair, and when she looked at the figure below, there was no expression on her face.

"Lord Mojun, what's your order?" Old You looked at Bai Yueli above, his eyes lighted, but it was difficult to see what he was thinking.

Now that Fuyan has decided to return to the Shuanghua Palace in the Southern Region, Bai Yueli will need to go back and forth to the Southern Region in the future. The Southern Region is still very far away from the Demon Region, so tearing the space is not a good way.

And if there is a mistake, Bai Yueli will easily be found by some immortals, so she needs to stabilize the teleportation matrix of Demon Domain's stronghold in the Southern Region.

"I need a hidden teleportation formation leading to the Southern Region." Bai Yueli said lightly.

Concealed teleportation array, only need Bai Yueli to inject magic power, she can only use this array method, it is much more convenient than tearing space.

"Yes." Elder You didn't seem to be curious about what Bai Yueli was going to do with the teleportation array, he just responded respectfully, then turned and left the hall.

Bai Yueli looked at the back of him leaving, her eyes seemed to move slightly, she seemed to understand something.

Perhaps, the original Demon Lord not only arranged everything in the Demon Domain, but also hinted to others that she would come back one day.

...

After Bai Yueli left, Fu Yan controlled the spirit boat to drive towards the southern region quickly and fluently, then dodged and disappeared in place.

In Xu You Yuyin, Fu Yan once again consolidated and improved all his sword moves before continuing to take medicine and practice. Half a year passed here quickly.

When Fu Yan opened her eyes again, she slowly let out a sigh of turbidity from her mouth. The whole person became more energetic, and her cultivation base was stabilized. Of course, the second catastrophe was still early.

After resting for a while, Fu Yan took out the double cultivation method in his mind and studied it carefully. It is estimated that the next time he and Bai Yueli meet, they can try it out.

Thinking of this, Fu Yan's mind couldn't help but flash a picture, and suddenly he couldn't help but secretly raised the corner of his mouth, raising a beautiful arc.

Only then did Fu Yan know that dual cultivation is not only physical cultivation, but also soul cultivation.

Soul Cultivation means that the two people completely open up their sea of ​​consciousness, and the two people's spiritual senses are completely blended together.

With a smile, Fu Yan could only temporarily throw out the charming in her mind, and after a simple tidying up, she then walked away from Xu You Yuyin.

The spirit boat was very quiet, but Yi Tu and Yuan He had already come out of the retreat, and their cultivation had finally returned to their peak.

Because of the damage to Yuan He's foundation, he basically has no way to break through in cultivation, and he can only maintain his cultivation in the late stage of Void Transformation. Fu Yan can't do it now, he can only find another way to help him in the future.

After regaining his composure, Fu Yan walked out of the spirit boat alone. It was evening outside, the sunset in the distance was about to fall into the horizon, and the surrounding sky was fiery red.

Under the setting sun, a piece of blue silk was attached to other long hair as always. It was like ordinary long hair.

Therefore, it did not receive any attention.

Fu Yan on the bow loosened his bones a little, and just as he was about to take back his sight of the sunset on the horizon, a stench of corpses quickly surged up from below.

For a while, Fu Yan couldn't help frowning.

This kind of corpse odor is particularly pungent, obviously like the smell of rotten insects, but it is a little different. His thoughts quickly returned to the cage, Fu Yanxun on the spirit ship released his mental power and moved straight towards the corpse odor. look in the direction.

I saw a huge canyon passage, a group of caravans with hundreds of people, was actually trapped in the middle of the canyon passage by a group of walking corpses, those walking corpses attacked back and forth, tightly surrounding the caravan.

"Boom! Boom!"

In less than a moment, the immortal cultivators in the caravan fought with the group of walking corpses while protecting the goods.

In the stench of the corpse in the sky, sword lights appeared everywhere, and spiritual power suddenly appeared.

When encountering such a thing, Fu Yan had no idea at first, but when he was about to withdraw his mental power, he suddenly found a familiar figure in the caravan crowd.

It was Liu Shengyi who had given Fuyan a silver card before.

If Fu Yan remembers it well, Liu Sheng can also be a member of the Geyuan Chamber of Commerce, then the caravan below is undoubtedly a member of the Geyuan Chamber of Commerce. On this continent, those who dare to directly take action against the Geyuan Chamber of Commerce are really true. not much.

"Master, what happened?"

Apparently, Yi Tu and Yuan He also noticed the vomiting corpse stench in the air. The two couldn't help but walk over one after the other, but the latter just frowned.

Fu Yan didn't speak, but his mind moved, and he controlled the spirit boat to stop right above the canyon passage, and then lowered his eyes to signal.

After seeing the following situation clearly, Yi Tu couldn't help being taken aback and blurted out: "Walking corpse? Is it someone from

the ghoul gate?" hear.

"Master doesn't know about the corpse ghost gate?" Yi Tu seemed a little surprised, but he didn't think much about it, and quickly explained again: "A few years ago, a corpse ghost Taoist appeared out of thin air. The corpse came to practice with extremely bad methods, but his behavior was very cunning, and several immortals joined forces, but they never killed him."

Hearing this, Fuyan couldn't help but pause, this corpse deceitful Taoist, she had met Yuan before. When I was a crane, I heard it.

"This ghoul gate is a force built by the corpse and deceitful Taoists. It has become famous in just a few years, but it is classified as a demon gate by the decent gate. Therefore, in the eyes of the world, the ghoul gate and the devil's cultivator in the demon realm are average. It's for...**." The

former Shepherd's elder Ke Qing, Yi Tu was still very clear about these news, and when he was disobedient to the end, he suddenly thought about Bai Yueli's identity, and he didn't dare to mention the magic cultivator.

It seems that this ghoul gate is really weird. In just a few years, it can be famous for one party. It is indeed very difficult for all the famous and decent people.

It is estimated that it is precisely because of this that they dare not easily start a war with Moyu.

While thinking about it, the following battle has reached the white-hot stage. Although there are many strong players in the Void Transformation Stage in the caravan, it is difficult to deal with these walking corpses. Besides, there is also the Void Transformation Stage of the ghoul gate hidden around.

If things go on like this, the people of the Geyuan Chamber of Commerce will obviously not be able to last long.

"Bang!"

The sound from the canyon finally brought Fuyan back to her senses. She glanced down at the battle below again, and then ordered to Yi Tu and Yuan He who were beside her, "Go down and help first."

"Yes." The two didn't say much, and jumped off the spirit boat directly.

Fu Yan still has a very good impression of the Geyuan Chamber of Commerce, and the silver card in her hand was given to her by Liu Shengyi personally.

Thinking of this, Fu Yan also quickly swept his body, raised his hand to put away the spirit boat, and flew towards the canyon.

Of course, Fu Yan didn't show up for the first time, but used his mental power to beat out the disciples who were squatting in the dark place.

Xu is because the mission this time is not too important. The most powerful of the two sides is the Great Consummation of the Void Transformation Stage, so Fu Yan basically doesn't need to lift his eyelids, his sword falls, and the people in the ghoul gate will die. hurt.

So in just a few breaths, the disciples of the ghoul gate around the canyon either died under the Fuyan sword or escaped quickly, and the walking corpses below, without their control, became a mess of sand.

Soon, calm was restored in the huge canyon passage, and the caravan crowd sighed in relief.

Fu Yan above took the sword, and immediately dodged and fell back below, and then walked directly in the direction of Liu Shengyi, just in time to meet the surprised look on the other side.

At this moment, the blue silk in the long hair seemed to feel something, and it moved indistinctly.

  In the huge canyon passage, when a gust of breeze rolled up, there was a pungent smell of corpse and blood. The two smells quickly volatilized in the air, and when they inhaled a little, everyone felt nauseated. impulse.

When Fu Yan fell, she inadvertently frowned, but the next second she temporarily closed her sense of smell.

"It turned out to be a fairy in the Mahayana period. I don't know who she is. I said how those walking corpses broke through like a mass of loose sand!

" They can't stand against each other!"

"..."

After seeing Fu Yan's figure, everyone couldn't help but quickly return to their senses, and their thoughts turned quickly, and they immediately understood that it was Fu Yan who rescued their group just now, and immediately looked towards She was full of respect.

Yuan He and Yi Tu didn't consume too much just now, but they simply calmed down for a while, and their breath was restored as before.

Here, Liu Sheng also felt that there was a Mahayana master who came to the rescue, and he could not help but secretly breathe a sigh of relief, but in the battle just now, he did not relax.

Seeing that all the walking corpses were wiped out, he raised his eyes to look at the falling figure. When Fu Yan's figure was reflected in his black pupils, he was still a little stunned for a moment.

Fu Yan seemed to have seen him too, so he raised his foot and walked over.

After a brief moment of stunned, Liu Sheng also recognized Fu Yan's identity. After all, he made an exception when he gave the silver card of the Geyuan Chamber of Commerce to an immortal cultivator who was only in the enlightenment period. Still very deep.

It's just that he never imagined that they would meet here after a few decades. What Liu Sheng couldn't believe was that in just a few decades, Fu Yan had already broken through to the Mahayana period.

In fact, Liu Sheng didn't see Fu Yan's potential at that time, but now it seems that he has to say that Rong Lao's eyes are vicious.

It was only after Fu Yan stopped in front of Liu Shengyi that he recovered from his surprise.

"Fu...Fuyan!" Liu Sheng also spoke in a bit of surprise, even though he had recognized the other party, his tone was full of disbelief.

Fu Yan nodded and said with a slight smile: "Long time no see, fellow Daoist Liu."

After hearing Fu Yan's voice, Liu Shengyi calmed down a little from his surprised expression, and quickly cupped his hands to thank him, "Thank you, friend Fu Xian for helping out. , otherwise we will all be unpredictable today."

Fu Yan was not polite, looked up at the situation around him, then turned to Liu Shengyi again, and asked: "What happened, Ge How could the Yuan Chamber of Commerce team be targeted by the people from the ghoul gate?"

Speaking of this, Liu Sheng couldn't help but sigh, and then slowly explained: "Friend Fu Xian doesn't know something, recently this ghoul gate It's really tough for people from here."

After speaking, he looked back at the reorganized people, and continued: "Not only our caravan, but people from other forces also suffered from their blows, but because of the last few people Immortals join forces to kill corpses and tricksters, but they don't dare to be so blatant."

However, those people will naturally still do some murder and stealing activities secretly, they are also very knowledgeable, and they only do it in some remote places or some small forces. robbery.

Since the people of the ghouls have always been ghosts and ghosts, there is really no other way for these small forces.

In fact, Liu Shengyi's caravan today was his personal business, not a caravan of the Geyuan Chamber of Commerce. Originally, they were going to take the spirit boat, but they had to walk because they were afraid of being too ostentatious.

But he didn't want to, he was still being watched by the people from the ghoul gate.

Hearing this, Fu Yan suddenly realized, no wonder she started to wonder from the beginning, how could the caravan of the Geyuan Chamber of Commerce not have the masters of the Mahayana period, it turned out that this caravan was not from the Geyuan Chamber of Commerce.

But it doesn't matter if it is the Geyuan Chamber of Commerce. After all, Liu Sheng is also here, and Fu Yan will definitely not stand by when he encounters it.

Fu Yan took advantage of the situation and said: "So it is, I happened to pass by this place."

"I don't know where Fu Xianyou is planning to go?" Liu Shengyi asked everyone casually while greeting everyone.

"Southern Region." Fu Yan had nothing to hide.

When the words fell, Liu Sheng couldn't help laughing: "That's just right, because of the birth of the ghoul gate, it is estimated that the southern region and the central capital are left on the mainland, and it is still as peaceful as ever."

Fu Yan paused, some doubts: "Southern Region?"

As the most prosperous center on the mainland, Zhongdu is also the place with the most sects of aristocratic families. There are not enough immortals who have heard of it. It is normal that people from the ghoul gate dare not break in easily.

However, as far as Fu Yan knew, there was only one Snow Spirit Sect in the Southern Region that was comparable to the first-tier sects in the Central Capital, and the others were all third-rate and nine-sects.

"That's right." Liu Sheng also knew that the news had not yet spread, so he said mysteriously: "I heard that a person from the ghoul gate, who is like a fairy, was directly hit by a sword after he made trouble in the southern region. Killed."

"The Southern Region is inherently mysterious, and it is said that there are a lot of ancient powers here, and it is not as peaceful as it seems." For some

reason, after listening to Liu Shengyi's words, Fu Yan suddenly thought of it. Judging from Chu Lingling's figure, Shenshu Palace should be one of the hidden forces in the Southern Region.

If the people of the corpse ghost gate accidentally offended the Shenshu Palace, they would definitely be killed by Chu Lingling's people.

Thinking of this, Fuyan suddenly remembered the token that Chu Lingling gave her before. She knew that Chu Lingling and Shuanghuagong also had a great relationship, and maybe she could ask each other for help.

"So it is." The thoughts returned to the cage, and Fu Yan did not show any expression, but just responded to Liu Shengyi.

"That's right." Liu Shengyi suddenly thought of something, and said quickly: "Friend Fu Xian still needs to be careful along the way, I'm afraid the ghouls will deliberately seek revenge on you."

The people from the ghoul gate are sure to report their grievances, and there is a high possibility that they will go to Fu Yan for trouble.

When the words fell, Fu Yan nodded in response: "Thank you for reminding me, I will remember." As long as the corpse and trick Daoist didn't take action in person, Fu Yan was not afraid.

Soon, their caravan was rearranging all the goods. Before leaving, Liu Shengyi suddenly handed over a small bag of things, and then looked at Fu Yan

and explained: "Thank you Fu Xianyou for helping out, small things are not respectful, and I hope Fu Xianyou will accept them."

Understand, this is not Liu Shengyi's personal thank-you gift, it is probably given by the family behind the caravan, she didn't say anything, she reached out and took it: "Thank you."

"If you meet at the Geyuan Chamber of Commerce next time, I will definitely thank my friend Fu Xian in person next time." Liu Shengyi cupped his hands again and said.

In fact, the members of the team family wanted to ask Fu Yan to help escort them for a while, but it was difficult to speak. However, after Liu Sheng also reminded them, they also understood that the destination was not far away, and there would be people who would come to meet them. , but not afraid of the ghouls.

So they didn't mention it.

Soon, Liu Shengyi and the others passed through the huge canyon passage in front of them smoothly, and the group and Fu Yan and the others also left again.

After watching the backs of them leaving, Fu Yan raised his hand and released the spirit boat, and the three continued to sail in the direction of the southern region.

...

After completely staying away from the canyon, Fu Yan on the spirit boat took out the small Qiankun bag that Liu Shengyi gave him.

There are some high-grade spirit stones in it, as well as some valuable medicinal pills. Although there are not many, Fu Yan did not underestimate these resources. After all, she urgently needs to collect more resources now.

Mosquito meat is also meat.

It was only in the pile of spirit stone pills that Fu Yan found a glass-like transparent bead. She paused, reached out and took out the glass bead, and then took a closer look.

"It's actually a polyphonic bead."

After recognizing the bead in his hand, Fu Yan was inevitably a little surprised. This spirit gathering bead is still very precious. It can quickly and briefly gather the spiritual energy of heaven and earth, and it is the favorite of the magician.

Fu Yan doesn't know much about the formation technique, and has no plans to become an array mage, so this Spirit Gathering Orb doesn't have much effect on her. After playing with it a few times, she threw it again. back in the bag.

At the same time, in the long black and bright hair, a blue silk moved again.

But the movement was so small that Fu Yan didn't notice it.

After placing the bag on the table, Fu Yan reached out and took out the sound-recognition mirror, and then slightly injected his spiritual power into it, and a faint light flashed on it.

"Senior sister, can you get in touch with Shui Liuqing and Ming Xi?"

Since he wants to return to Shuanghua Palace, what Fuyan needs most is manpower, so he plans to recall Shui Liuqing. As for whether Ming Xi is willing to join Shuanghua Palace , but also need to see her own meaning.

And after not seeing them for so many years, Fuyan still wanted to see how they grew up.

Soon, Bai Yueli's voice came from the audio-recognition mirror: "There is no way now."

Fu Yan was not surprised. After all, Bai Yueli returned to the Demon Realm, so it shouldn't be convenient for her to keep in touch with them. She just wanted to get in touch with them. Talk to the other side.

"Senior sister..."

So the next time, the two of them chatted with the audio-recognition mirror, and soon brought the topic to the ghoul gate.

Fuyan always felt that the emergence of the ghouls was not easy. If the tenure continued to develop, it would not only have a great impact on the sects of the famous and decent, but also on the magic cultivators.

And the method of refining the corpse is indeed very bad.

While speaking, Fu Yan didn't seem to notice that a piece of blue silk was slowly falling from her long hair, and the tiny blue silk seemed to be invisible even if it floated in the air.

Besides, it's just a hair loss, and even if it is discovered, no one will think much about it.

But after a while, the very blue silk fell on the Qiankun bag, and the next second, the blue silk turned into a ball of air and merged into the bag.

It seems that because of the cover of the Qiankun bag, the air silk finally recovered its original appearance. It looked like a trace of magic energy, and it fell straight on the gathering spirit bead.

Soon, the transparent Ju Lingzhu began to turn black.

...

When she put down the sound-recognition mirror, the smile on Fuyan's mouth had not yet completely subsided, and she was already ready to try the double-cultivation method with Bai Yueli!

"Bang!"

At this moment, a huge shaking suddenly came from the entire spirit ship.

   In an instant, the entire spiritual ship quickly began to shake sharply, Fu Yan in the room raised her eyes, and her mental power saw a black shadow suddenly stained on the bottom of the ship.

After a little stunned, Fu Yan realized that it was actually a monster. At the same time, Yi Tu's figure rushed in from the outside in a hurry, and then quickly shouted to

Fuyan inside: "Master is not good, a monster suddenly attacked the spirit ship."

How can the trail be targeted by the monster? Although he guessed that this shouldn't be a coincidence, Fu Yan couldn't care about much at this time, and the next moment, he immediately jumped out of the spirit ship.

Yi Tu's figure quickly followed.

Soon, there was no one else in the huge room, and the Qiankun bag on the table still fell there quietly. In the bag that no one could see, the Spirit Gathering Orb had already become cloudy and black.

After a while, a trace of weak magic energy slowly poured into the Spirit Gathering Orb.

"..."

When Fuyan jumped off the spiritual boat, Yuan He, who was below, was holding his sword and attacking the monster at the bottom of the boat.

I saw a burst of sword light, and the surging power of true essence suddenly stabbed the monster's body sharply, but in the next second, it was directly flicked by the monster, and then easily hit back.

For a time, the rich demonic energy suddenly and quickly diffused towards the surroundings.

Seeing this, Fuyan couldn't help frowning slightly. Although the strength of this monster is not as good as the Mahayana period, it is estimated to be comparable to the Void Transformation Period.

Generally speaking, a monster with this kind of strength would not show up easily without certainty, but it is now appearing on the bottom of the spirit ship, which is really strange.

Fu Yan and the others were driving the spirit boat normally, and they did not pass through any dark corners along the way.

"Wow—"

The next moment, a magic attack came to face the three of them, Fuyan didn't have time to worry about when and where the monster was provoked, she could only quickly backhand with the sword.

Zhen Yuan was immediately burst open. Seeing that the defensive formation on the spirit ship was about to be scattered by the Demon Realm, Fu Yan naturally would not show mercy, and instead shot out with a sword.

"Hey!" The terrifying sword shadow passed directly through the monster's body, and the latter exploded to death directly. Everything happened in a few breaths.

Fu Yan is now at the peak of his strength, and the ease with which the sword starts and falls is to destroy the monster that was pulling at the bottom of the boat.

In order to prevent the demonic energy from quickly dissipating, and thus attracting other things, or immortal practitioners, after Fuyan received the Constellation Sword, he suddenly moved and fell into the center of the rich demonic energy.

I saw Fuyan's mind move, and the next moment the surrounding demonic energy suddenly rushed into Fuyan's body, but in the blink of an eye, the demonic energy left by the monsters was completely absorbed by Fuyan.

After the previous black energy was transformed into gold, it turned into Fuyan's new sea of ​​energy, so whether it was the spiritual energy of heaven and earth, or the magic energy, she could still absorb it as usual, and then convert it into the real energy she needed.

These demonic qi just filled the real energy consumption of the sword just now.

At the same time, in the Qiankun bag on the spirit ship, the surrounding area of ​​the spirit gathering beads seemed to be unable to absorb the magic energy, and that energy thread seemed to be a little angry, and could not help but flashed slightly.

However, in a short while, the blackened Spirit Gathering Orb slowly radiated an invisible energy fluctuation.

In mid-air, Yi Tu saw that Fu Yan could absorb the demonic energy, his eyes widened in shock, and his face was full of incredulity. Even Yuan He, who had always been indifferent, was slightly surprised at this time.

Fu Yan didn't care about anything, after doing all this. When she stepped on her toes, she tapped the void and fell back to the spirit boat. The two people below came back to their senses and returned to the spirit boat.

The appearance of the monster did not delay for too long, and the spirit ship in the sky set off again in the direction of the southern region.

"Master, you... you are also a demon cultivator?" Originally thought that Fuyan only knew the demon cultivator Bai Yueli, but now it seems that the other party is also a demon cultivator.

Hearing this, Ni, who was smiling but not smiling, said to him for one night: "Have you ever seen a demon cultivator using the True Yuan Imperial Sword?"

Yi Tu: "..."

But he has never seen it before, so immortal cultivators can still absorb or Is it possible that those who use demonic energy have cultivated some kind of crooked way?

Of course, Yi Tu did not dare to ask this question aloud.

Fu Yan didn't have any idea of ​​explaining her own special air, she just glanced at Yi Tu, and suddenly asked, "Why is there a sudden attack by a monster?"

Speaking of this, Yi Tu also had a face Bewildered: "We just passed through a desert just now, and there really won't be any monsters, but it just appeared suddenly."

Is it really an accident when it suddenly appeared?

Thinking of this, Fu Yan frowned unconsciously, and seemed to be lost in thought. For some reason, she always felt that things were not that simple.

But she also used her mental power to search around for the first time, but there was no other abnormal place, let alone an ambush, or any special aura.

At this moment, Yuan He, who was beside him, suddenly said, "Isn't it... that there is something it wants on the boat?" After the

words were finished, Fu Yan and Yi Tu both froze.

Fu Yan didn't say anything, but looked away at himself, then turned around and returned to the spirit boat.

Yuan He didn't seem curious at all, and went straight back to the side to meditate and practice, leaving only Yi Tu alone standing on the bow of the boat.

Yi Tu: "..." Fuyan

, who returned to the spirit boat, couldn't help but think about what happened recently. It didn't seem to be anything special. At first, she actually had some doubts that the people from the ghouls were taking revenge, but So far, it has nothing to do with them.

Perhaps Yuan He is right, perhaps because she has a treasure in her hand that makes monsters jealous. During this time, she has obtained a lot of storage spirit rings, which is normal.

Thinking of this, Fu Yan could only helplessly shake his head.

Looking down at the Qiankun bag on the table, Fu Yan remembered that he had just chatted with Bai Yueli using the audio-recognition mirror, but he forgot to put it away.

Without thinking much, Fu Yan directly reached out and picked up the Qiankun bag, and then threw it into his storage spirit ring at will. In the

dark, the Ju Lingzhu is still no longer clear and transparent, but Xu did not want to be discovered. It was too early, and the air thread fell silently in it, and there was no movement for the time being.

A month later, a spirit ship entered the territory of the Southern Region again.

On the sky in the southern region, there were still snowflakes like goose feathers, and there was a chill in the air. Fu Yan seemed to be used to it, and continued to control the spirit boat towards the snowy mountain in the Shuanghua Palace.

Another ten days passed before the spirit boat finally came to the snow mountain.

The ruins of the Shuanghua Palace have long since become a barren land, and there are basically many immortal cultivators here, so there is no other movement in the whole world except for the whistling sound of wind and snow.

After receiving the spirit boat, Fu Yan fell directly into the ruins of Shuanghua Palace.

Because Fu Yan accidentally triggered the palace master's test last time, the hall in the ruins also collapsed into a pile of ruins, and the current Shuanghua Palace can be described as a barren.

"Where is this place, why don't you even have any spiritual energy in the world?" Yi Tu, who was behind him, looked around curiously, and muttered to himself.

Fuyan in front finally stopped, she frowned as she looked at the dead Shuanghua Palace.

As Yi Tu said, the biggest problem here is that there is no spiritual energy. How can a place without spiritual energy be used as a land, so if you want to rebuild the Shuanghua Palace, the first step is to restore life here.

Normally, even if an immortal sect is defeated, it should not become a dead place. There must be some special reason, maybe there is only one person who can answer Fu Yan's question.

- Lu Xiaowen.

From Bai Yueli's mouth, Fu Yan had already learned that Lu Xiaowen knew that she had entered the palace master test. Since she has passed the test now, the other party may also know about it.

Fu Yan concluded that Lu Xiaowen would most likely come to find her, and after thinking about it, she decided to stay here for a while and wait for the other party to come back to find her.

And not surprisingly, Shui Liuqing should also come to the Southern Region to find himself.

It is precisely because of this that Fu Yan planned to practice for a few months near Shuanghua Palace and wait to see. If no one came to her, she would find a way to find Chu Lingling's Shenshu Palace.

...

the Demon Realm.

Not long after Bai Yueli's order went down that day, Elder You brought her a teleportation formation connected to the Southern Region, but in order not to be discovered by other immortals, the formation is still in the experimental stage.

Bai Yueli is not in a hurry, after all, she also needs time to practice quickly, and she will not slack off just because she has half of the original Demon Lord's strength.

Counting the time, Fu Yan should have arrived at the Shuanghua Palace not long ago.

On this day, Bai Yueli, who had just put down the sound-recognition mirror, suddenly received an interesting message. She slowly raised her eyes and looked into the distance, but there was no other expression in her cold eyes.

The corpse trick Daoist actually found the Demon Domain.

"I don't know if the Lord Demon Lord is willing to propose the following proposal?" The corpse trickster stood leisurely on the main hall of the Demon Palace, but his eyes were fixed on the ghost fire three elders surrounded by demonic energy.

Bai Yueli didn't show up directly, but left a thought and fell on the skeleton chair.

The Taoist corpse didn't come here this time, and he didn't make any detours. When he came up, he directly stated his intention: he wanted to form an alliance with the Demon Realm and fight against the so-called famous sects outside.

"It's funny, our Demon Realm is not afraid of those immortals." A commander on the other side of the hall couldn't help but sneered after the voice of the corpse and the bewitching Taoist fell.

When the words fell, the old ghost stood out faintly on the side, he stared at the corpse and the Taoist man was full of amusement: "It's just an ant refining a corpse, it smells like a corpse, and he doesn't even dare to reveal his true body. ." When the

words fell, Lao Huo raised his hand and waved, and a fire suddenly flew out from his fingertips, and the next moment, the whole body of the corpse and the ghost started to spontaneously ignite, and the other party did not resist, as if he didn't feel at all. , but laughed grimly.

"Old Huo's Netherfire really lives up to its reputation, and it's considered an insight today."

Netherfire ignited at one point, and in less than half a breath, the person in front of him... To be precise, a puppet has completely turned to ashes.

When the wind blows, it dissipates.

At the same time, in a certain corner of the continent, Daoist Corpse opened his eyes abruptly. He fixedly looked forward and smiled slightly.

"The rumors from the outside world are indeed true, and the Demon Domain has already changed hands."

  Tongxuan Continent Northern Territory.

Xu is because it just rained, the air around is extraordinarily fresh, making people extremely comfortable.

At the corner of the long street is an open-air small teahouse. At this time, a figure is leaning contentedly under a wooden pillar, wearing a light-colored robe and holding a fan in his hand.

Just like a storyteller.

"And then! Then, what happened next, was the Shui Lingzong really destroyed like this?"

A group of ordinary mortal children surrounded the man, all of them staring at the robed man with bright eyes, their faces full of faces. All filled with curiosity.

The storyteller was not in a hurry. Instead, he temporarily put away the fan in his hand, took a sip from the teacup to moisten his throat, and smoothed his beard with his hand, looking extremely comfortable.

After a long while, in response to the noise of the last group of children, the man raised his fan again and continued to explain with a smile: "That day, ten years ago, Bai Yueli climbed the Shui Lingzong alone..."

"... ..."

When Shui Liuqing came from the back of the street, she happened to see this picture in the teahouse, and she stopped for a while, then shook her head helplessly.

But soon, her figure disappeared on the street corner again.

After careful calculation, Shui Liuqing has been away from the Northern Territory and the Shui family for more than ten years, so half a year ago, she deliberately returned to the Northern Territory family.

In the past six months, Shui Liuqing has not gone out again, but has been staying in the family to accompany his father and mother. Although his mother is a mortal, the Shui family has no shortage of elixir to prolong life, so her mother's body is still like thirty or forty. It looks like there is no big problem.

Returning to the Northern Territory, she knew clearly about the deeds of Fuyan and Bai Yueli who joined forces to destroy the Water Ling Sect.

What's more, the deeds of the Shui Lingzong's annihilation have been spread to the mortal world, and it has become a story of their after-dinner chat, like the scene that appeared in the teahouse just now, which is also normal.

After all, this is a relatively remote town, and there are basically no immortal cultivators staying here. Everyone is ordinary mortals, and naturally they are curious about the important affairs of the immortal cultivator family.

After being neglected at home for half a year, Shui Liuqing finally embarked on the journey of cultivation again. Now it has been more than ten years since Fuyan entered the Shuanghua Palace test, and it should have come out.

So Shui Liuqing was ready to return to the Southern Regions.

After leaving the town, Shui Liuqing came directly to the top of a mountain. She did not plan to go to Yishan City to take the caravan's spirit boat. She didn't want to experience the second time about the ship.

On the top of the mountain, in the next second, Shui Liuqing stretched out his hand and waved, and the figure of a Dapeng suddenly appeared in the air. Seeing this, she did not delay, and quickly flew directly onto Dapeng's back.

From a distance, you may feel that the Dapeng at the feet of Shui Liuqing is a monster, but only by looking closely can you find that this Dapeng is actually not alive at all, and even has a mechanical stiffness.

In fact, this Dapeng is really not a real monster, but a Dapeng puppet that Shui Liuqing made with his own puppet inheritance and can fly quickly. As long as you inject spirit stones into it, it can be like a spirit ship. .

Of course, this is a one-time puppet.

There is no way, if you want to make a permanent puppet, Shui Liuqing is not impossible, but the materials in her hands are too poor, and there is no suitable material to make.

"Wow—"

In a flash, the puppet Dapeng quickly flew up into the sky, and a light and transparent protective cover quickly covered the entire back. He flew in the direction of the Southern Region.

For two months in a row, I never stopped to rest.

Shui Liuqing on Dapeng's back didn't feel anything. In the past two months, she sat on it and cultivated. Now her cultivation has already broken through to the middle stage of Void Transformation, and she is only one step away from the later stage.

In the middle of the night, when Shui Liuqing opened her eyes, there was a round bright moon hanging in the sky in the distance, emitting a faint moonlight in the dark night, which was as calm as water.

After a pause, she slowly retracted her gaze.

As if thinking of something, Shui Liuqing suddenly reached out and took out a white jade pendant from his belt.

Under the bright moonlight, the white jade pendant looks even more beautiful, the whole body is smooth, and it feels comfortable when you hold it in your hand, but just a little bit of mind, a pure spiritual power quickly pours into her body.

The jade pendant is obviously not an ordinary thing. Ji Qingjue said that there is a small gathering circle engraved in it, which can better help immortal cultivators absorb the spiritual energy of heaven and earth.

... Ji Qingjue, she gave Shui Liuqing the jade pendant.

Looking at the white jade pendant in his hand, in Dapeng's mind with Shui Liuqing on his back, a charming figure of the other party appeared in an instant.

The water flowed for a while, and his thoughts couldn't help but float far away.

On that day, in order to escape from the killer of the corpse, Shui Liuqing took the unconscious Ji Qingjue to a hidden cave. Looking at the figure lying beside her, she finally realized the truth.

It turned out that it was never the natural beauty that affected him, but the person in front of him.

After realizing her inner thoughts, Shui Liuqing was in a hurry when dealing with feelings for the first time. She didn't even dare to approach Ji Qingjue who was in a coma. to the feeling of landing.

That whole night, Shui Liuqing sat by the fire, in a state of confusion, not daring to look Ji Qingjue directly.

Perhaps fortunately, Ji Qingjue has never woken up, so even if Shui Liuqing looks helpless, only she knows.

It took a night for Shui Liuqing to return to the state of indifference that he had never known what to do.

The next day, Ji Qingjue in the cave finally woke up leisurely.

"Are you awake?" Shui Liuqing looked at Ji Qingjue who opened her eyes, her face was still bloodless, and she couldn't help frowning slightly.

Ji Qingjue glanced around at a loss, and it took a long while before he regained his senses. He quickly looked at Shui Liuqing and asked, "Last night, that thing..."

Shui Liuqing came over and gently supported Ji Qing. Jue stood up, as if she knew what she wanted to ask, and interrupted aloud: "We escaped, but that person didn't catch up."

Hearing this, Ji Qingjue breathed a sigh of relief.

After helping Ji Qingjue to sit still, Shui Liuqing hurriedly took out an elixir and handed it over: "Take this." When the

words fell, Ji Qingjue was stunned. She knew this elixir and it was Shui Liuqing. Obtained from the puppet tomb, it can quickly restore the strength and blood of the cultivator. Only this one is very precious.

"Don't think about it, if you don't recover as soon as possible, we might be targeted." Shui Liuqing handed the medicinal pill to Ji Qingjue's lips, and said calmly.

The situation the two of them are facing now is indeed the case. Ji Qing never consciously turned away from her expression, but she did not refuse any more.

The warm breath hit Shui Liuqing's fingers for a moment, and she froze for a moment, but she quickly retracted her hand as if nothing had happened.

After taking the medicinal pills and continuing to use some spirit medicines as an aid, in less than half a day, Ji Qingjue recovered, the whole person was bloody, and the temptation of the seductive body showed again.

Xu is a blessing in disguise, and within a few days Ji Qingjue's cultivation level has successfully broken through to the middle stage of virtual transformation.

Because of the inheritance of the puppets, Ji Qingjue's cultivation base was still a little lower than hers when they separated last time, but now the other party has quickly opened up the gap between the two.

Shui Liuqing knew that her aptitude had always been mediocre. Ji Qingjue was born with a charming body. Although her aptitude was not as good as Fu Yan and Bai Yueli, she was still first-class. If there is no chance, you may not even be able to touch the Mahayana period.

Not long after escaping from the cave, the people of the major forces finally received the news and rushed over, and naturally the people from Hualing Valley also came.

Ji Qingjue's master directly searched for her breath, and when she saw that she was okay, all the disciples in Hualing Valley gathered around and were happy for her.

This time, Shui Liuqing did not return to Hualing Valley with Ji Qingjue.

When they parted, Ji Qingjue suddenly gave the jade pendant in his arms to Shui Liuqing: "Thank you for saving me, and thank you for your medicine pill."

Shui Liuqing, who was about to refuse, suddenly smiled and looked at the person in front of him Said: "You also saved me, we don't owe each other."

Then, she reached out and took the jade pendant.

When the words fell, Ji Qingjue paused, and the phrase "remember to come to Hualing Valley to find me" was swallowed by her again.

"This jade pendant is my personal object, and there is a spirit gathering array engraved in it, which can help me better." When Ji Qingjue raised his eyes again, there was a smile in his eyes, and then he said: "Yes, Shui Liuqing, we We don't owe each other anymore."

After that, Ji Qingjue turned around and left Hualinggu without looking back.

On the spirit boat, after the master knew what happened that night from Ji Qingjue's mouth, he couldn't help frowning, and he didn't speak again for a long time.

Seeing this, Ji Qingjue didn't bother but focused his gaze on the mountain forest in the distance.

"It's impossible for her to come to Hualing Valley with you." I

don't know how long it has passed, and I suddenly remembered the voice of the master. Ji Qingjue was stunned for a while, but she quickly recovered, and she hurriedly looked towards Master, seems to want to explain something: "Master misunderstood, I just..."

"Her soul has signed a master-servant contract with others, and she has long since lost her freedom." Before Ji Qingjue finished speaking, Master But it was interrupted directly.

When the words fell, Ji Qingjue blurted out in shock: "What?

"

The night wind was slow, and the bright moonlight had been blocked by the dark clouds for some time, and the surroundings were suddenly quiet and deserted. The Shui Liuqing on the puppet Dapeng's back finally came back to his senses, and the last picture in his mind was when Ji Qingjue turned around.

After a pause, Shui Liuqing lowered his eyes and stared at the white jade pendant in his hand again, and it took a long time to put the jade pendant away again.

She thought that Ji Qingjue was a direct disciple of Immortal Venerable Hualing Valley, and her future cultivation path should be smoother. Perhaps now Ji Qingjue has broken through to the late stage of Void Transformation, or Great Perfection.

In the future, Ji Qingjue is destined to become an immortal.

They are not from the same world.

    In order to quickly improve his strength, fortunately, he rose to immortality before the immortal gate ceremony 30 years later. When Fu Yan was waiting for Lu Xiaowen to appear in Nanyu recently, he always stayed in Xuyou Yuyin to cultivate.

I have to say that the cultivation mansion in the jade seal has indeed brought great convenience to Fu Yan due to the different passage of time.

It is because of this that her cultivation time is three times longer than others.

It wasn't until two or three months had passed outside that Fu Yan diddged and walked out of Xuyou Yuyin.

Fu Yan didn't say much, just let him and Yi Tu still stay here, and he swept his body and quickly left here.

In a small town not far from the snow-capped mountains, an ordinary figure came from the front. She was wearing a simple gray cotton-padded coat. Her ordinary facial features did not attract the attention of others, and her skin was a little dark.

This person is Fu Yan after the disguise.

I saw her slowly turning a corner and walking into a sparsely populated alley. The surroundings were very quiet, and on the right was a seemingly ordinary hotel. Fu Yan

casually raised her eyes and glanced at it, and then she walked in lazily, and soon someone came up to greet him.

, responded: "Give me a first-class guest room."

"Okay, the guest officer is here, please." The little Er quickly smiled and said, turning around and taking Fu Yan into the hotel in.

Fu Yan didn't seem to find it strange, so he raised his feet and followed him directly. The two of them passed through a fan-shaped curved doorway and came to a guest room with a small courtyard.

Xiao Er hurriedly stepped forward, then pushed open the door for Fu Yan in person, looked back at Fu Yan and said with a smile: "The guest officer takes a good rest, if you need anything, just call Xiao Xiao."

"Well." Fu Yan faintly With a sigh, he walked straight into the room.

With a "squeak" sound, the door was closed again by Xiao Er. Perhaps because the doors and windows were closed, the light inside was very dim, but for immortal cultivators, it was also irrelevant.

Fu Yan paused for a while, then nodded her head again, and walked straight to the top of a bookcase. The next moment, when she saw her reach for a few books, the bookcase suddenly moved.

The sound was very low, but after a short while, a downward passage had already appeared in front of him.

Seeing this, Fu Yan didn't seem to be surprised. She didn't hesitate at all, she just lifted her foot and walked in, step by step along the passage to an underground secret room.

In the secret room, a figure was standing there quietly.

Fu Yan walked up with a smile and shouted: "Senior sister." When the

words were finished, Bai Yueli looked back at her, her cold eyes slowly stained with a touch of tenderness, she nodded and replied: "Come here. "

Fu Yan stepped forward, only to find that there seemed to be a wave of energy from a teleportation formation beside Bai Yueli, but she was a little surprised because the wave of this formation was very clever, if it weren't for her having a fourth-order Mental power, I am afraid that will be unaware.

Knowing what Fuyan had seen, Bai Yueli couldn't help but smiled and explained: "There is indeed a hidden teleportation formation here."

This teleportation formation was naturally the last time Bai Yueli returned to the Demon Realm, and made Guiyou specially. Made by Huo San Lao, as early as a few days ago, the formation has been completely stabilized.

This formation was made with the power of Bai Yueli, so it only had Bai Yueli as its master, and no matter what other people did, it would be impossible to destroy the formation.

Simply put, it is Bai Yueli's exclusive teleportation array.

After listening to Bai Yueli's explanation, Fu Yan realized that this was specially arranged by her to see her, and she couldn't help but feel a warmth flowing from her heart: "There are often immortal cultivators passing by in this town, and it is arranged to meet here. Will there be any dangers?"

Knowing that Bai Yueli was arranged here to be closer to the Shuanghua Palace, but Fuyan was also afraid that someone else would find out, and it might affect the Demon Realm again.

However, hearing her question, Bai Yueli said with a smile: "It's okay, even if they are discovered, they will only think that it is a special teleportation array and will not be connected to Moyu."

After speaking, Fu Yan This is no more worry.

"Let me go back to the Demon Realm first." Said, Bai Yueli in front of her took a step forward, and then reached out to hold Fu Yan's right hand.

The latter naturally did not resist. Although Fuyan didn't know why Bai Yueli wanted to bring herself back to the Demon Realm, she completely believed in the other party, so she would not have any concerns.

Soon, in the small secret room, Bai Yueli led Fu Yan to the center of the formation, and the next second she raised her hand slightly, and her power was smashed into the formation.

"Wow—"

A slightly dim light suddenly flashed, and in an instant, Fu Yan and Bai Yueli themselves appeared in a distant demonic realm.

It should be that Bai Yueli had already made arrangements. In the backyard of the huge magic palace, there was silence, and there was no sign of any magic cultivator. Their appearance naturally did not attract anyone's attention.

After stabilizing her body, Bai Yueli on the side stretched out her hand again, and the demonic energy in her body quickly stained Fu Yan's entire body.

It can be said that at this moment, Fu Yan's whole body, from the inside to the outside, reveals the breath of Bai Yueli.

Fu Yan guessed that Bai Yueli was here to hide her aura and prevent other powerful demons from realizing that there were ordinary immortal cultivators in the demon domain.

However, after feeling the breath of the other party emitting from his body, Fu Yan couldn't help but slightly curled his red lips, and the smile on his face moved lightly: "Senior sister, is this to tell everyone in the Demon Domain that I am yours?"

"Don't Nonsense." He didn't seem to think too much, and after hearing Fu Yan's words, Bai Yueli, who was beside him, was stunned for a moment, hiding her ears under her long hair, and suddenly turned a little red.

Fu Yan continued to hold her back: "I am indeed the property of Senior Sister, Senior Sister, don't... lose it." I

thought Bai Yueli shyly withdrew her hand, but she didn't think that this time she didn't Move, but don't open your eyes, and finally give a soft "um".

Looking at the person in front of her, Fu Yan felt that her throat was a little dry. She swallowed her saliva involuntarily, her eyes slowly falling on those rosy lips, but before she had time to make a move, Bai Yue Li is already holding her and swept away, and quickly flew out of the backyard of the magic palace.

Seeing this, Fu Yan just gently rubbed the back of the other's hand with her thumb, and didn't ask what Bai Yueli wanted to take her to.

It seems that because Bai Yueli's breath is too horrifying, Fuyan can clearly feel that there is a demon cultivator passing by below, but after sensing the breath of the demon, they immediately restrained their actions and did not dare to approach easily.

They quickly flew across the sky of the Demon Domain and swept straight in one direction.

At the same time, in the Qiankun bag that no one could see, the black strand of Qi in the Spirit Gathering Orb moved abruptly. It seemed to sense the strong demonic energy coming from outside, and immediately became a little excited.

The air thread moved lightly again, and the polluted Spirit Gathering Orb also gave off a layer of faint fluctuations. In an instant, the demonic energy outside suddenly began to float in little by little.

"Om—" In the

darkness, Qi Si trembled slightly, greedily absorbing the incoming magic energy.

...

the top of the magic pool.

Bai Yueli and Fu Yan quietly landed on the magic pond, and then stopped.

Looking at the deep magic pond below, Fuyan still didn't understand the purpose of

Bai Yueli bringing her here. Summary: "Magic Pond, the holy place of cultivation in the Demon Domain."

The top of the Demon Pond is indeed the most mysterious cultivation holy place in the entire Demon Domain. Generally, only the most powerful geniuses in the Demon Domain can have the opportunity to practice here, and only after asking the Demon Lord can they come here.

This rule is to constrain ordinary magic cultivators. After all, the power of magic ponds is not ordinary, and magic cultivators with poor qualifications may damage their foundation.

Hearing this, Fu Yan understood everything in an instant, but she was still a little surprised for a while. She raised her eyes again to look at Bai Yueli: "I... can you?"

She did not deliberately hide Fu Yan's special anger. Bai Yueli, so the latter also knew that she could absorb the magic energy to practice, perhaps because of this, Bai Yueli specially invited her to come to the magic pool to practice.

Since this is a holy place for cultivation, it may also be of great help to Fu Yan.

"Don't worry, no one will come here recently." Bai Yueli explained that she was worried about being bumped into.

Fu Yan paused, but smiled.

With a "thump", she saw Fuyan jumping into the magic pool in an instant. Since Bai Yueli brought herself here, she must be ready to try it.

In an instant, Fu Yan in the magic pool began to mobilize his strength, and then tried to open the sea of ​​​​qi, immersed in the magic pool like this, and cultivated little by little.

Several hours have passed, and Fu Yan, who was practicing, did not feel any discomfort, on the contrary, she was very smooth. At this time, she was no different from being in a treasure land with abundant spiritual energy.

"Crash!" The figure in the magic pond landed beside Bai Yueli again.

"No problem?" Bai Yueli was actually still a little worried, so she had been staring at Fu Yan's figure from the beginning. If there was anything wrong, she would take action.

Fu Yan shook his head truthfully: "It's okay, I can really practice here."

The top of the magic pond is worthy of being a holy place for cultivation in the magic realm. In just a few hours, Fu Yan felt the mystery. It can really make people's cultivation more effective with less effort. .

Hearing this, Bai Yueli breathed a sigh of relief.

The next moment, Fu Yan suddenly reached out and grabbed Bai Yueli's shoulder, and she fell straight back.

With a "thump", Bai Yueli was also brought into the magic pool by her.

The figures of the two began to descend slowly, and when Bai Yueli raised her eyes, she met Fu Yan's line of sight, and then the voice transmission of the other party sounded in her mind.

Fu Yan said, "Senior sister, let's try to practice together." After the

words were finished, the person below slowly raised their heads, and then covered the other's lips. Fu Yan hugged Bai Yueli tightly and pulled her. into your own arms.

At the same time, Fu Yan's whole body began to run the double cultivation technique, and the person in his arms was slightly stunned, but he also began to respond with the dual cultivation technique.

In the magic pool, a soft light suddenly wrapped the two figures tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 250 9
渣A重生后冰山O说她爱我 Author:慕慕千寻 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=7257991 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/83386.html Once he was reborn, Pei Nanfei vo...
787K 22.4K 59
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
127K 5.6K 28
Inspired by Arsenic Blues by 11QueenSupreme11 and Young Gods by phoenix1770, but with my own plot. This is a mix of reactions and story. What happens...
15.6K 365 7
Author: Miss Mochi Meng Xiyue has no intention of getting into the book "Deep Sadomasochism: Xiaojiao Wife Running with a Ball". Fortunately, she is...