WISHLIST ( 제이크/ JAKE) ENHYPEN

By beaween

Haru is a girl who suffer from a weak heart, A girl who spend day and night staring at her wishlist she want... More

1: brown eyes
3: knowing him
4: lunch
5: date
6: perfume
7: mistake
8: his girlfriend
9: hypocrite
10: his psychotic girlfriend
11: distance
12: cotton candy
13 : amusement park
14: missing
15: regret
16: together with you
17: not ready yet
18: your's
19: bitter sweet
20: time
21: happy with you
22: safe place
23: wedding preparation
24: I do
25: honeymoon
26: I'm sorry
27: tell me the truth
28: please..
29: I love you
30: New life
Epilogue
SPECIAL

2: playboy?

303 17 1
By beaween

~edited

" yeah, I see you at home. Okay see yaa" I said to Jiwon before I end the call and go back  to pack my things. I told my doctor that I want to get discharged as soon as possible because I know they will give me the same medicine until I sick of it.

After done packing my things, I'm ready to get out from this room not until someone come in. Jake, he come straight to me and suddenly took my bag with him. " Let's go" he said and walk out from the room. The moment is awkward between me and him just now.

I quickly follow him from the back not knowing where I'm going to. He stopped walking and got followed by me after see him steps stop. He turned back and give me my bag back. " Here, take this back. I already called the cab for you." He say shortly before walking away, is he for real right now ?

" W-wait" I hesitantly walk in my small steps.

He sighed and turned back with cold  face. " What is it this time" he asked me. "What's your intention of doing this to me, it's not like we're friends . We don't even know each other. I suggest you to stop doing this." I say in my serious tone.

" Nothing, I just want. And one more thing, get ready tonight. I pick you up at 7:00" he said, smirking and vanishing from my sight.

_
_
_

" I'm home!" I say once I stepped into the house, but no one answered. I was going to check her up in her room but got stopped by a note that suddenly caught my sight.

Sorry my cutie pie, my parents are calling me for something.. and I might not come back for a few days. Sorry pie!! Get well soon luv ya!!

-jiwonie-♡

I smiled while reading the letter. I quickly take out my phone and text jiwon.

I take a rest for a while, thinking about my condition. It was so hard searching a heart donor, even if I found the suitable one they still didn't want to proceed the operation. I don't have enough money to pay the hospital bill, when I'm ready to, the heart will not available for me. And my lish still undone.

6:00 pm..

I was standing in front of my apartment waiting for him to come like he said back outside the hospital.

But none of his shadow show up. It's already it's already 10 pm and my dumb brain tell me to wait so I am. I'm still standing here waiting for him, what's gotten into me ? After one more hour  waiting for him I decide to go back to my home because I know he will never come.

After got into apartment I washed up and take a long peaceful sleep.

How can I easily fall into his trap. It just an accident, why did I agree to show up at the first place ? I'm done. I hope I never see him again.

THE NEXT DAY~

I woke up, and turn off my alarm and get ready for the class. This time I'm not late, my class start at 10:00 am but I got out at 8am and took my breakfast at cafe near my apartment.

While waiting for my coffee, I got a text from jiwon saying that she will come back next week once the problem done. I tell her to take her time as a response.

After taking my coffee I'm thinking of going to library even it's still early for my class. While searching  for my seat to do my assignment,  I saw someone that familiar to me with a girl doing some make out things and it's gross.

I accidentally stumbled onto the  bookshelf making them quickly stop.

The guy  got so annoying and poke out his tongue on his mouth staring cold into my eyes. He whisper to the girl as the  girl quickly took her things and walk away without sparing a sight to me. When I was  about to go he take a chance and  grabbed my hand,  before pinned me behind the bookshelf. I seems like can't breath and not knowing what I must to do in this awkward situation.

" What are you doing here? Do you know you just ruin our time" he ask while getting closer to me. " N-no I'm  just se-searching a book. I don't have any intention on disturbing you guys at all" I said and stuttering a little at the end.

Before he can let out a word , he got a call, he look at  the id and pick  up with force smile on his face. " Oh yes baby, no I'm at library doing my assignment" he say as he enjoys himself smirking and lying to girl on the line, he lock his  eyes with mine and continue the conversation. Not one but two, obviously he showed himself as a playboy in front of me.

He end the call, giving me a short smile and walk away before me. I grab his arm and look at him coldly before deciding to ask him the  question since I really want to know the reason since yesterday.

" Can I know why you not coming yesterday?" I said with my eyes close. He look at me and smile before bursting to  laugh," eventually, I have a date with my girl yesterday. I'm sorry babe, can't make it" he say, and lean close until our nose touched together. He caressed my cheek before click his tongue and leave me hanging.

I was taken aback when he said that to me, then what is his intentions of telling me to wait for him. I just shrugged it off and go back to my seat.

_
_
_

Since I'm the first one  to arrive  at our class,  I get to watch few footballer guy playing a football through the window, enjoying scenery in front of my eyes. So sweet and yet hot.

After that, our professor come and start the class.

" Okay that's it for today, I'll see you guys next week." He purse his lips and leave the class. I pack my things and ready to leave. While walking through the hallway I got a call from hospital telling me to come to hospital.

HOSPITAL~

" We've found your heart donor, I'm sure that you're ready right for the operation ? If you worried about the cost, I will settle it. We can think more for the cost, so how about you just go for this time ?" The doctor said to me.

I sigh and answer him back " well it's not like that, I don't have enough money to pay the bill and one more I still have my wishlist. Whatever is it, even if it will take my life then I'm okay, I want to do my  list with someone please you also know it too. I want to spend my moment with someone special." I said looking down playing with my hand.

" Even if it's not the bill, I still don't want to proceed if my wishlist still undone. I know you want to save me but, I'm still alive. It's has been four time since the hospital reject my payment. " I confront to my doctor.

He sigh and sign the paper, " fine I will cancel it." He said. I relief after hearing that..

" Haru ya, I know you still need a time for that but.. you also need to think about your condition too." He said to me. " I'll think about it" I said looking down. " Okay, then I'll see you on the next appointment" he said looking at the paper.

I nodded and leave the room.

Now I'm walking outside the hospital, with a blank face. I still want to have a perfect live without worrying about anything but sometimes I think there's no point of me living in this rate anymore.

Pit! pit!

The car horn make me startled and come back to my sense. I look back to  the car, seeing the owner of the car came out and come closer to me. " Are you out of your mind! Do you wanna die or something! If u wanna die then go!" The man harshly shout to me.

Without knowing my eyes are getting teary by his words. Yeah what's the point of living anymore with me in this rate. I slowly bow to the man and turned around and walk away. As soon as I want to go, someone grab my hand turning me back facing him.

Jake. He's holding my wrist, " apologize to her now!" He say to man. The man scoffed " huh! Me? Why must I apologize to her. It's her fault anyway" he talk back. I tried to let go of his grip but can't because he's too strong. " J-just forget about it, I'm okay now!" I rise my voice and roughly pull my hand. 

He suddenly grab the man collar and threatening him to apologize before he do something towards the man. I pull his arm and told him to stop, he let go of the man and push him away. "go and fck yourself! Do you know how much hard is it to life ! don't make it looks like easy to die, go and try if you can ! Bastard !" He shout as he glare to the man.

I bow to him and quickly walk away from the guy, follow by Jake behind me trying to catch up with my step. " Shin Haru!" He call  after tired of running after me. I  stopped and let out a big sigh and turned to him.

" What? What do you want now? " I asked him. He get closer to me, his next actions is actually make me lost for word.

" W-what are you doing? Let go" I said still in his embrace. He's so warm, it's been an ages since I got a warm hug from someone. Not saying Jiwon didn't give me any but his different.

After a while I let out all of the things I want, crying in his embrace. " W- what's the point of living if I already half dying! My wishlist still undone, I still want to have a perfect life, there's many more things I want to do ! But w-why can't I " I said with tears rolling down my face.

He didn't do anything, he just caress my back  and whisper comforting word to my ear. But sometimes I'm so curious about his actions, he's a playboy, he has many girlfriend, he probably just want to play with them. I don't want to fall in love with him.

After a moment, I pulled away from hug wipe my tears.

I just looked down, don't have any gut to say anything. I took a while and speak up "thank you for everything. Let's not meet again" an with that I left him behind.

" What's happened to me? Why does I feel so attached to him when I barely know him"......

_________

Enjoy reading!!! Always smile!! I'm here always for you guys! Luv you!

Vote, comment and share ❤️🤍🤍🤍❤️❤️🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51.6K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
62.1K 1.2K 35
A book about love, pain, joy, regret, anger and many more. (male reader) images are not mine and all credits goes to the owners.
THE 1 By Lan

Romance

93.3K 2K 23
"And if my wishes came true, it would have been you" - Taylor Swift "Lando your the 1" - McLaren It all started when Julie Leclerc met Lando Norris...
46.3K 2.4K 22
[COMPLETE] ❝We all need to choose between friendship and confession at some point in our life. But what if you end up losing both?❞ In which Sim Ja...