Property Of Bonten || Bonten...

By AshliKiwii

"They say the shy ones are usually freaks in the bed." "Is that true with you, Princess?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Chapter 1 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills
Chapter 2 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills part 2
Chapter 3 - A Game of Cat and Mouse
Chapter 4 - In Da Club
Chapter 5 - Drunk and Nasty
Chapter 6 - The One That Got Away...Again
Chapter 7 - What We Gonna Do here is Go Back
Chapter 8 - Way Back, Back Into Time
Chapter 9 - It's Just A Date, Nothing Else
Chapter 10 - He Caught Me In The Restaurant (It Wasn't Me)
Chapter 11 - Now You Messed Up, Now Ya Messed Up
Chapter 12 - Don't
Chapter 13 - Go Make That Money, Money, Money
Chapter 14 - Young, especially Dumb, and just A Little Broke
Chapter 15 - Taken
Chapter 16 - New Crib, Who Dis?
Chapter 17 - Harem? No Harem...
Chapter 18 - Just Throw It In The Bag
Chapter 20 - iM FrrreEeEeEeEE!
Chapter 21 - Young, Wild and Free
Chapter 22 - Where Ya At?
Chapter 23 - Captain Save A Hoe
Chapter 24 - Captain Save A Hoe part 2
Chapter 25 - And I Oop...
Chapter 26 - Do We Have A Problem?
Chapter 27 - Do We Have A Problem? part 2
Chapter 28 - Steal Her Man, Steal Her Man
Chapter 29 - Snap Back To Reality
Chapter 30 - Just Fake It
Chapter 31 - New Girl?
Chapter 32 - Just Let Him Hit It For The One Time
Chapter 33 - Bandz A Make Her Dance
Chapter 34 - Bandz A Make Her Dance part 2
Chapter 35 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 36 - New Crib? & 2 Phones
Chapter 37 - Netflix and Chill? Nah
Chapter 38 - Backtight
Chapter 39 - Backtight part 2
Chapter 40 - Are You Serious Right Now, Bro?
Chapter 41 - Send The Addy, We Gon Slide
Chapter 42 - Air It Out When We Arrive
Chapter 43 - I Make A Call, I Make A Call In This...
Chapter 44 - From Enemies To Lovers?
Chapter 45 - Enemies To Lovers? part 2 ... SIKE!
Chapter 46 - Emotional Damage!
Chapter 47 - What Now?
Chapter 48 - Lost
Chapter 49 - Lost and Found?
Chapter 50 - Birthday
Chapter 51 - Birthday part 2
Chapter 52 - Long Time No See
Chapter 53 - I Need Love And Affection
Chapter 54 - Murk On Woo Street
Chapter 55 - Taken 2
Chapter 56 - Taken 2 part 2: Oh I'm hurt!
Chapter 57 - It Was Just A Dream
Chapter 58 - Hospital
Chapter 59 - Awkwardness, Lies, and Confessions?
Chapter 60 - The Welcomed Visitor & The Unwelcomed One
Chapter 61 - Selfish
Chapter 62 - I Want You All To Myself (Selfish part 2)
Chapter 63 - First Day Out (of the Hospital)
Chapter 64 - Oh Naw, T...This Can't Be
Chapter 65 - Is This Gaslighting?
Chapter 66 - The Start Of The End
Chapter 67 - The Start Of The End part 2
Chapter 68 - Do You Know Da Wae?
Chapter 69 - 34+35
Chapter 70 - (pending title...)
Chapter 71 - Planning Start!
Chapter 72 - Planning Start! part 2
Important Author's Note/Update

Chapter 19 - I Ain't Yo Dress Up Darling?!

10.5K 342 998
By AshliKiwii

*Warning! This chapter contains mature content🔞

~~~

Kokonoi and I arrived at a hair store. Of course it wasn't Sumiko's hair store and I was fine with that. I didn't know how the hell I was going to explain the situation I was in to her. And most importantly, I didn't want to get her involved in any of this mess.

"If I'm not mistaken, your friends owns a hair store, doesn't she?" Koko asked me as he was staring at the wigs that was on display.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they did background checks on all the people I know" I thought. "Yeah." I went over to another section of wig displays, hoping that's where the conversation would end. "This one is cute." I looked at a medium length ombre colored wig. "It's also a lace front." I looked at the different color options.

While I was busy looking at wigs and debating which ones I wanted to get, Koko spotted a particular wig he found interest in. He looked at the wig and looked over at where I was in the store. "Yeah, this one would look great on her" he thought as he got my attention. "Hey, (Y/n)."

"Yeah?" I walked over to Koko. He pointed at the wig he was looking at and I stared at it. The wig was a medium length blonde wig with bangs. It also looked like it was style to have the ends of the hair bumped. "What about it?"

"Do you like it?"

"Not really" I thought. I mean it just wasn't my cup of tea and I don't think it would look good on me. "It's cute..." I told him.

I guess that's all he needed to hear and looked for the wig that looked exactly like the one on display. "Then I'll get it along with the others you want."

"Thanks."

Koko went and paid for the wigs along with other hair products I got. After that, Koko looked up where the nearest hair salon was and booked me an appointment for today. "I noticed that you like to change your hairstyle quite a bit" Koko pointed out as he drove to the hair salon.

"Yeah, but I haven't gotten the chance to change it since the whole you know what." I wasn't trying to throw shade or anything...actually, yes, yes I was trying to throw shade about the whole kidnapping thing. "But thanks to you buying me these new wigs today, I can somewhat go back to changing up my hairstyle."

"About that" Koko started as he made a left turn. "I took the liberty of booking a hair appointment for you."

"Really?" Now I was not expecting that. "When is it?"

"It's today."

"Huh?!"

"Don't worry, we just arrived at the hair salon." Koko parked the car and I got ready to get out. "Oh, but since I'm the one who booked the appointment and I'm going to be the one paying for it" he started and grabbed the box the wig he picked out for me was in. "I think it's only fair I get to decide what look you should go for." He gave me a smile.

"I guess that's fair" I replied and saw which wig it was that he wanted me to get installed. "Oh, I see now" I thought and followed him into the hair salon.

The hair appointment wasn't bad at all. I did miss the feeling of someone else doing my hair. It would always relax me and I didn't really understand why. But as for the installation of the wig Koko wanted me to wear, I had mixed feelings. "He even made her cut and style the wig more" I thought as I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

"Is everything to your liking, Mr. Kokonoi?" the hair stylist asked Koko.

Koko walked over to me and had me face him. He stared at me for a hot minute and it was slowly starting to make me uncomfortable. "It's perfect."

After Koko paid, we left the hair salon and went back to Kakucho's apartment to drop off my things. "You know, this would be easier if you were just staying with me" Koko said as he sat down. "I could buy you anything you want."

"I mean Kakucho does the same thing" I thought as I just randomly put away the things Koko brought me. I had planned on putting everything away properly at a later time. "Yeah, but I'm fine with what I have right now" I told him.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

Koko thought him buying things would change my mind but it seemed I needed a little more coaxing. "Oh, are you hungry by any chance?"

"A little." I walked out of the bedroom.

"Great." Koko stood up and walked over to me. "How about we go out for dinner?"

"Hmm."

"I'm not going to ditch you like he did." Of course he was referring to Satori.

"Okay then."

"Oh, but before we go, how about you wear that evening dress I brought for you?"

"There he goes again, trying to get me to wear the things he wants me to wear" I thought. "Which one? You got me several different ones."

"Whichever one you want to wear."

I nodded my head and disappeared back into the bedroom. "Which one should I wear?" I asked myself as I stared at the dresses I managed to hang up. I spotted a burgundy colored dress. "I think I'll wear this one." I took the dress off the hanger. "I'll also take a shower real quick" I thought as I left the bedroom and walked into the bathroom.

Just like I said, I took a real quick shower and got dressed in the bathroom. "Guess I'll put some more makeup on since I washed it off in the shower just now." I began to apply a primer to my face. "Seeing how he likes to spend a lot of money, I'm pretty sure he's going to take us to an expensive ass restaurant." I let out a sigh. I didn't really want to go to a place like that because I always get the feeling people judge me the minute I walk in.

After I finished getting ready, I did a couple of checks on my makeup and outfit. "I guess the more I look at it, the more I get used to this wig I'm wearing." I stared at my reflection. I looked to the left than to my right. "Well, can't do much about it right now." I shrugged my shoulders and left the bathroom to go put on a pair of heels to go with the dress.

Koko got off the phone with Takeomi when he turned around and saw me standing there. He almost dropped his phone when he saw me. Let's just say he was currently speechless.

"You okay?" I asked him as I walked up to him.

"I'm great but you" he started, never taking his eyes off me. "You look stunning."

"Thanks." I could feel myself getting affected by his compliments again. "Don't fall for it, (Y/n)" I thought. I felt his hand on my cheek, caressing it.

"You really are beautiful, (Y/n)." Koko leaned in and kissed me again. "So beautiful."

Now I was a flustered mess. "Um, can we go get food now?" I needed to clear my thoughts about this man and food might help me right now.

"Oh, yeah." Koko took his hand away from my cheek and walked over to the door. I followed after him, leaving the apartment.

"And I was right about the restaurant" I thought as Koko got out of the car and walked over to the passenger side, letting me out. "This place smells like rich folk with too much time on their hands" I continued to think and felt Koko grab my hand. I let Koko walk me/guide me to the front of the restaurant.

"Oh, Mr. Kokonoi! It's good to see you again!" one of the waitress said as another person was leading us to our table. The waitress looked at me. "I see you brought your girlfriend to dine with you tonight."

"Girlfriend?" I looked at Koko and he did that tongue thing from before again.

"She's not my girlfriend" Koko started as he pulled out my chair. I sat down and he pushed the chair in. "Not yet at least."

"This mofo is bold to assume something like that" I thought as I watched him sit across from me.

"Well, I do hope you two have a wonderful night" the waitress said and walked away. Another one showed up with our menus and asked us what we wanted to drink. Koko order himself some sort of drink with alcohol in it while I was debating if I should do the same or not.

"Since I'm in a fancy restaurant, I might as well drink fancy" I thought as I told the waitress I wanted some wine.

"So, how is it so far?" Koko asked as I looked at the menu.

"How's what?" I flipped a page in the menu, still looking for something I wanted to order.

"The date" he said. "What else?"

I looked up from the menu and looked at him. "It's not bad." I went back to looking at the menu.

"I'm assuming it's ten times better than your last date?"

"Going to Mickey D's, ordering a ten piece McNugget, and eating them in your car would have been way better than my last date." I finally found something I wanted to order. "Literally doing anything would be ten times better."

Koko smiled. "That's good to hear."

The waitress came back with our drinks and we told her what we wanted to order. She also took our menus. "Please tell us if you need anything else" the waitress said and left.

I stared at my glass of wine, reaching for it. "I've only had the cheap wine before" I thought as I took a sip. "It's okay, I think the cheaper wine is better" I mumbled, sitting my glass down.

"So, (fake name), what would you like to do after dinner?" Koko asked, taking a drink from his glass.

"(Fake name)?"

"Did you forget that's the name you gave me when we met at the restaurant?"

I sat there and made an 'oh' face. I laughed a bit. "I did say that was my name, didn't I?" I took another drink from my wine. "But it's not like you believed me in the first place."

"Yeah." Koko noticed that I seemed more open and willingly to talk to him more than I was earlier today. "It's probably the wine taking it's effect on her" he thought as he watched me drink more wine.

About fifteen minutes or so passed and our food was brought to us. The two of us ate and talked, genuinely seeming like we were enjoying each others company. "Yeah, this is way better than my date with Satori" I thought as I put my fork down and placed it on my plate. I reached for my glass and saw that it was empty. "Oh, I didn't know I drank all of my drink." I could feel the alcohol slightly affecting me.

"Do you need a refill?" Koko asked me.

I shook my head. "Nah." I watched him drink more of his drink though. "Wait, aren't you the one driving?"

"Yeah?" Koko finished off whatever was left in his glass.

"Then you shouldn't be drinking then."

Koko chuckled. "It's takes a lot more than this to get me drunk." I squinted my eyes at him. "It's okay, (Y/n). I can still drive us."

"Safely?"

He nodded his head. "Yes, safely."

"Good." I stood up and wonder off towards the restroom. "If I drank anymore, history might repeat itself" I thought as I was washing my hands. "But then again..." I dried my hands off and looked at my reflection. I was currently battling the inner hoe in me and she was kind of winning. "Actually, I want to be somewhat sober if certain things were to happen."

I left the restroom and walked back to the table. I saw Koko was standing up. He then turned around to look at me. "Are you ready to leave?"

"I'm guessing he already paid" I thought. "Yeah."

Koko offered me his arm and I looked at him in confession. "You looked like you were going to fall over on your way to the restroom."

"Huh?" In my mind, I thought I was a runway model on my way to the restroom, but I guess I looked more like those girls who know damn well they can't walk in heels taller than three inches! "I guess I did drink a little too much." I grabbed a hold of Koko's arm and he lead me out of the restaurant. "At least I'm not that drunk like before" I mumbled as I sat in the passenger seat.

Koko started driving. He didn't have any intentions on taking me back to Kakucho's. He still wanted to spend some more time with me. "You know, we didn't order any dessert at the restaurant."

"You right." I was thinking I could go for something sweet right about now anyways.

"What are you in the mood for?"

"Hmm I kind of want some (your dessert of choice)."

"Okay." Koko kept driving in a straight line and made a right turn. He was actually very close to his place. "I can have one of my chefs fix you something."

"Kay." It didn't register to me that he said one of his chefs. It wouldn't come to me until he parked his car in his garage.

Koko got out of the car and helped me. He walked up to his front door and unlocked the door. He was then greeted by the housemaid that was on the clock right now. He greeted her back and lead me over to the couch. "Want some water?" Koko asked me.

"Yeah." I wasn't too drunk, just a little tipsy. "Thanks." I took the glass of water from Koko and looked around the room. "Wait, this isn't Kakucho's place."

"I know." Koko sat next to me. "I didn't want our date to end."

I sat my glass down on the coaster that was on the table in front of us. "Same." I scooted closer to him. "I really did enjoy our date today." I turned to him and gave him a smile. I mean besides the wig he had me wear, I really did enjoy myself today.

Koko tucked a piece of hair from the wig behind my ear. "I enjoyed our date too." He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and I didn't put up a fight when his tongue wanted to invade my mouth...okay, I lied. I put up a little fight but ultimately just let his tongue do whatever it wanted. He smirked in the kiss and slowly started to roam his hands over my body.

The touch of his hands made me crave more but I did remember that there was someone here besides the two of us. "Um, Koko?" I broke out of the kiss, feeling slightly embarrassed now.

"You know you can call me Hajime instead." Koko started kissing down my neck, aiming for my collarbones.

Goosebumps run down my spine when I picked up a hint of his voice changing just now. That definitely did something to me but priorities first. "Not now, horny McGoober" I thought to myself. "H...Hajime."

Apparently me saying his first name like that awoke something in him. "Yeah?" He bit down on the sensitive flesh near my neck and collarbone, earning a moan from me.

"Could we go to your room?" I gently pushed him away from me.

"How come?"

"Well uh..." I started. "I ain't trying to put on no free show for your housemaid, that's why" I thought.

Koko picked up what I was trying to get at and got up from the couch. He let out a chuckle. "I'm sorry." He held his hand out to me and helped me up. "We should have just went to my room to begin with." Koko lead me up the stairs that were nearby and into his bedroom. He closed the door behind him. He then wrapped his arms around my waist, giving me another kiss. I reached my arms up and wrapped them around his neck, letting him back me up till the back of my legs hit his bed.

I unwrapped my arms from him and got into the bed. I slowly removed my dress but kept my bra and panties on. Koko did the same and removed his clothes, leaving his boxers/briefs on. He then joined me in the bed and gently laid me on my back, getting on top of me. He stared at me for a couple of seconds before giving me another compliment. "You really are beautiful." He gave me a quick kiss and reached underneath me, undoing my bra. He dropped the item on the floor next to the bed and took one of my breast in his mouth while one of his hands gently massaged/kneaded my other breast.

This startled me and I let out a small noise, closing my eyes. I could feel his stare as he sucked on my breast. "Ah~"

"You're this sensitive?" he teased as he went to give the other breast the same treatment.

"I mean no one really takes the time to appreciate my boobies like this" I thought and let out another moan. "Sort of" I managed to get out.

"Really?" Koko was done with my breast for now and wanted to focus on somewhere else. He made his way down between my legs, removing my panties. "Then what about here?" I felt him rub one finger over my clit. I made a sound and he took that as a yes. He kept rubbing and even stuck one finger inside me, slowly thrusting it in and out.

"...more."

"Huh?" He acted like he didn't hear me and inserted two more fingers. "I don't think I heard you, (Y/n)."

(Certain amounts of alcohol can release the inner horny hoe in me and right now, she has been released.)

"I...need more" I repeated. "Please..."

Koko would have loved to watch me come undone on his fingers alone but he couldn't wait to be inside me. "Sure, since you did say please." He took his fingers out and called my name.

"Yeah?" I opened one eye and watched him lick his fingers. He made sure I watched him lick his fingers clean. And lord, did this man look so seductive licking his fingers like that. He even had the nerve to do that tongue thing I realize he likes to do sometimes.

Once he was finished with that, Koko took off his boxers/briefs and lined himself up with my hole. He leaned in to give me another kiss while slowly easing himself into me. Whatever moans were coming out of my mouth were muffled by Koko kissing me as he thrusted into me.

Koko was gentle at first but over time he picked up speed and I found myself wrapping my legs around his waist. He was able to hit a certain spot because of this.

"Ah!~"

"Do you like that?" He hit that spot nonstop. He even started to rub my clit again and I felt like I was going to cry from how he was making me feel.

"Mhm~" was the only reply I could get out as I felt myself cum. This didn't stop Koko and he kept thrusting. Like I said his thrust became a lot harsher than before and he didn't stop until he came.

Unlike Sanzu, Koko pulled out and his hot seed landed on my stomach. "I'm not interested in kids right now." Koko got up from the bed and left the room, coming back with a wash cloth. He wiped his cum off me and tossed the towel somewhere for now.

I tried to calm my breathing. "S...same."

Koko got back into the bed and brought me closer to him, cuddling me. "So, do you still want (dessert of choice)?" he joked as I nuzzled my face in his chest.

"I might eat them/it for breakfast." I let out a yawn, letting sleep consume me. Koko looked at my sleeping form and kissed the top of my head, eventually falling to sleep himself.

Sometime during the night, I woke up and sat up in the bed. I looked to my left and noticed how peaceful Koko looked while he was sleeping. I couldn't help but want to touch his face...so I did.

"Mhm...Akane." Koko nuzzled his face in the palm of my hand.

"Hold up." I took my hand away from him. "Did he just say some other girl's name in his sleep?" I asked myself. I heard him say the girl's name again and frowned. "Why would he..." It all hit me now. I suddenly knew why Koko picked out certain clothes for me to try on/wear and why he had the hair stylist install the wig that's on my head right now. "You son of a bitch." I got up from the bed, trying my best to find my clothes in the dark. "I can't believe..."

I was mad, hurt, upset and all kinds of things right now. This man played with my emotions and I knew his words were just sweet nothings. But I still fell for it anyways, succumbing to whatever weird fantasy he had about me or in this case, someone else. "He really thought I was his dress up darling or something." I left the room in only my bra and underwear. I didn't even want to put on the dress he brought for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 10.7K 15
𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣!𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝I love seeing you happy.❞ In which, Mikey the leader of Japan's scariest criminal organization, Bonte...
17.4K 637 11
My AU! Hanagaki Takemichi, a smart 6 year old child. He grew up in a facility where they would turn children into test subjects to create "the perfec...
37.2K 1.4K 22
"𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙞𝙥 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙩" There was...
416K 24.1K 113
SEASON 2 of Craving! (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she regretted...