Born To Be A WWE Diva (WWE Fa...

By Laylie_Love

Layleana Lovett only goes by Layla Love. She finally makes it in the WWE with her brother, Paul aka Triple H... More

Chapter: 2
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:

Born To Be A WWE Diva (WWE FanFic)

2.2K 14 0
By Laylie_Love

My name is Layla Love. Well, its Layleana Skylir Lovett. Its a complete stupid name. I honestly hate it when people call me that. I'm 23 years old. Did I mention my brother is Triple H? I'm born to be a WWE diva. Everyday I practice moves they say 'don't try at home.' Even Hunter (Triple H) helps me practice. He's so over-protected of me. But it always seems to help and he's always right. Hunter and I went down to Vince McMahon's office to discuss me enlisting on the diva/superstars roster. Vince agreed to enlist me on the roster I was super excited.

"We're glad to have you, Layleana" Mr. McMahon said shaking my head.

I smiled, "Thank you," I hurried up to get out his office. I turned around looking for Hunter but he was still in Vince's office. I breathe heavily once I saw Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez they were talking about how last Friday Night Smackdown GM Brooker T suspended him. He walked passed and I folded my arms in disappointment of how long it took for my brother to get out the office.

Albert turned around I could see him on the corner of my eye. He was checking me out. He looked at me up and down grinning.

"Hi, you must be a new diva on the roster, huh?" He said and I looked at him confused. I nodded. "Well, I'm Alberto and this is Ricardo." I smiled.

"I know." I said he smiled at me then laughed.

"Do you have a name?" He asked.

"Its La--" I was about to say my name until Hunter walked out.

"Let's go," he said pulling my arm and eyeing Del Rio.

We walked down to Hunter's office. We walked in and I sat on the chair in front of his desk. He started looking through papers.

"Dammit!!" He said quietly, so quiet that he thought I couldn't hear.

"What are you looking for?" I said him looking up at his papers.

"The paper that have the matches on them," I laughed because the paper he was looking for was right in his face. I grabbed it and looked at him.

"Is this it?" I said sarcastically.

"Shut up. I didn't see it.." He said laughing.

"Of course you didn't. You're getting old." He stopped laughing once I said that.

"I'm not getting old," he snorted. I grinned cause I knew I was getting on his nerves.

"What's wrong bro? You're getting to old to see? Are you too old to walk? So you use a walker," I can see the anger in his eyes.

"Anyways you're in a match tonight," he said.

"Tonight? Why wasn't I told this before?" I asked.

"Oh darn!!" I put his hand on his face sarcastically. "Your match is next," he said.

"What!!??" I yelled in confusion.

"Right after Santino and Zack match against 3mb, you're up so go get ready." He said shooing me out the room.

I got up and walked to the divas locker room. I was greeted by most of the divas in the room. Especially Melina, Kelly Kelly, and AJ Lee.

"Hi, you must be the new diva on the roster, huh?" Melina asked me.

"Yeah, how'd you--" I said pausing cause AJ cut me off.

"Everyone knows," She said with a big smile on her face. "C'mon let us show you around," she added in.

"I would. But I have a match next and I'm just trying to get ready." I said grabbing my in-ring gear. Which was a black and red bra top and black shorts with red stripes on them. It actually looked pretty descent. I put on my clothes and walked down to the ramp when I heard my theme song play. It was Cher Lloyd Want You Back. Its a pretty good song for a theme song. I walked up the ramp and AJ ran up to me.

"I'm your partner for tonight," AJ said I looked at her with confusion. This was my time to shine. This was my time to prove to the WWE universe why I am here. We still walked out to my theme song. AJ skipped her way to the ring while I walked to the ring like a normal person. I looked into the crowd and they were confused of who I was.

"Presenting the team of AJ Lee and Layla Love," Justin Roberts announced as we made it to the ring.

Who is our opponent? I kept asking myself that. I stretch and stretch until Michelle McCool music played. WTF?! I thought....what the? I'm so confused right now. Layla and Michelle McCool "The Flawless Girls" walked down laughing.

"And the challenger...team Layla and Michelle McCool. LAY COOL!!" He announced them too.

Once they got into the ring they started taunting us. Did I mention I'm almost 6 foot? Yeah I'm one tall cookie.

Anyways "Ding! Ding! Ding!" Layla and I started the match. I was completely nervous it was my first match. We were about to start but Layla started dancing and turning her attention to Michelle and the audience. I came up from behind with a roundhouse. She hit the ground holding her head. I went to pin her but I knew Michelle would break it off. So I slowly walked backwards to her and pushed her off the apron. I pulled Layla by her hair and tagged AJ in. We pushed her to the ropes she comes running towards us and we were in the direction were Michelle was getting back up. We looked at each other and jumped out the way. Layla collided into Michelle. AJ tagged me back in. I came from behind and did my signature I made up myself its called "The Top Heel" Its called that because I spin my leg I'm kicking with around twice until it hits what ever it hits. It hit her right in the face once she turned around to continue the match. I went for the pin "one....two...three" the ref counted. I jumped up in pride. Me and AJ hugged and celebrated.

(In the Café)

After our match we became closer. It was me, AJ, Melina, Kelly Kelly, and Kaitlyn all at one table. Until Ziggler came over here. I looked at him and questioning why was he at our table? Why did he come sit by me? Kaitlyn blushed as Dolph sat down and started talking. Dolph smiled at her and looked at me.

"So, you're Layleana, huh?" Dolph asked chewing his gum. Ugh, why did he even come over talking about some Layleana? Its Layla.

"Its Layla," Melina said with a side grin. Dolph looked at her and gave her that 'mind your business'.

"Yeah, but just call me Layla." I said wiping my mouth after I was done chewing my food.

"Oh okay so you a new diva, huh?" He asked I can tell he was flirting . He kept getting close to me. Kaitlyn was rolling her eyes getting jealous. She's a really cool and nice person  and she told me how much she loves Dolph so I'm not gonna do that to her.

"Yes, and you're Dolph, huh?" I said and he nodded. "I heard a lot about you,"

"What you hear about me?" He said. I looked over at Kaitlyn she was getting irritating. I saw Alberto Del Rio walk in.

"I heard this seat was for Del Rio," I said and Alberto turned around to us. Dolph looked up at Del Rio.

"Oh, hey. I never got your name." Del Rio said as him and Ricardo sat down at our table. By the way Dolph moved to the table Vicki Guerrero was at.

"Yeah, I don't have a name," I said raising my right eyebrow. He laughed. His laugh is so sexy.

"Oh really? Is it that you don't wanna tell me? or one of these lovely ladies have told you something bad about me?" He said with a grin on his face.

"Uh, I would never tell," I said tapping my chin like I was thinking long and hard. Honestly the girls did say something about him but it wasn't bad. I just like to flirt.

"Is that right?" He asked still grinning. He has the cutest smile with his dimples. Wow! On my first day here people are already flirting with me. I must be really pretty. I don't think I am but it seems like everyone likes the new girl. Its 6th grade all over again.

"Yeah," I said getting up throwing my food away heading back to the locker room and Hunter's office so he can take me home. Its was around 10 p.m.

Continue Reading