Stuck In Paradise

By AnushkaPlayz

Hero, Kel, Aubrey, and Basil know that the dream world they are in is not their own. Who is Omori? Why does h... More

main story
Beginning of the dreams
We need to find Basil!
Otherworld Pt1
Otherworld Pt2
Otherworld Pt3
VS Space Ex-Boyfriend
Snap back to Reality
Fights with the Hooligans.
Knife
Bathroom break
Pyrefly Forest Pt1
Pyrefly Forest Pt2 Lost Forest
Pyrefly Forest Pt3
Sprout Mole Village
Sprout Mole Village pt 2
The dungeon
The dungeon pt2
Sweetheart's Castle pt1
Sweetheart's Castle pt2
Sweetheart's Castle pt3
Sweetheart's Castle pt4
Sweetheart's Castle pt5
Sweetheart's Castle pt6
Sweetheart's Castle pt7
Sweetheart's Castle pt8
Sweetheart's Castle pt9
Sweetheart's Castle pt10
Lost Library
Visit and Call
Let's head to the lake.
Can't breathe
Trying and failing to interrogate a depressed teenager.
Still trying to question a depressed teen. Still failing.
everyone realizes they're a depressed teen.
Vast Forest and Pinwheel Forest
On our way to the deep
A mini rest
Last Resort pt1
Last Resort pt2
Last Resort pt3
Last Resort pt4
Last Resort pt5
Exiting the Last Resort. Going to the highway.
Underwater Highway
We are almost there.
Coral Branch
Beginning of Humphrey!
Humphrey pt1
Humphrey pt2
Humphrey pt3
Humphrey pt4
Humphrey pt5
Humphrey pt6
Humphrey pt7
Humphrey pt8
Humphrey pt9
Humphrey pt10
Humphrey pt11
Humphrey pt12
Let's go save Basil.
The beginning of Black Space
Calm
The tides are getting rough
The tides are getting worse. I don't know how long the boat will last.
The boat is being destoryed.
Sinking
The boat is filled with water
We've sunk. I couldn't save you. I'm sorry...my best friend.
Bad and good things happen at midnight.
A mini talk and check up
A prevention
Aubrey's thoughts
A mini break
A slight breeze causes a leaf to fall from a tree
A bad idea is born
Do you think this is the right choice?
Vs Something
Beginning of the truth.
Finding lost memories but at what cost?
Oh.
A Hero's Perspective
Now we know
Lost and Found
Party at the Hideout!
Face Yourself
Vs Masked Hero and other shit
Vs Masked Aubrey and Kel featuring Memory Lane
Ridding of the Masks as a melody plays.
Vs Omori
The final duet and their moments after
Missing Oasis
Train ride
Train Fright
Food Pyramid pt1
Flashback
Funny Hero Flashback
alternate endings
A Bad End pt1
A Bad End pt 2
What if Basil went through with it?
side storys
Didn't expect to see you here
Kel and Aubrey chat
"Who the hell does gardening work at two in the morning?"
a random story from a separate universe
It is sunny out but still raining. Maybe a rainbow will appear?
shoutouts

Vs Masked Basil and some other shit

534 21 7
By AnushkaPlayz

Basil felt like he was torn in half. He swears that he just started and ended a conversation with someone, in fact, he remembers feeling like he was embraced in a hug. Yet here he also was, fighting with a masked version of himself that seemed to be pissed off. He was going to help Hero until he stood back up again and fought harder than he did before. Basil was a little jealous, he wasn’t going to lie.

Wait shit, he needed to block!

CLANK!

That was a close one.

“You’re distracted. Can’t you ever focus on a single thing?”

The masked version of Basil taunted.

Basil rolled his eyes, trying not to let what he was saying get to him.

“Admit it. Right now, you’re scared of losing.”

Of course, he was scared of losing! If he lost then this thing was going to kill Sunny!

“Thing? How rude. Did you forget I am a part of your mind? I am you and you are me.”

Basil didn’t have time to think as he dodged a slash from the enemy.

“You know, I wonder how much longer you are going to use fear as an excuse to hideaway. In truth, we’re pissed. How many times have you wished to beat the shit out of Aubrey for hurting you? How many times have you gotten rid of that feeling by saying you deserved what she does?”

“Shut up.” Basil hissed out as he tried to attack.

Masked Basil wasn’t taking any of Basil’s shit. He dodged and grabbed his arm before violently twisting it.

“Gah!”

Basil pulled back his arm and held it close.

“I am tired of hiding behind fear. We always do so. Our anxiety basically controls us. When will you ever not listen to it? In fact, you were too scared to finish the job and get rid of Something!”

Hero seemed to be listening in by this point by how loud Masked Basil was yelling.

“Get rid of Something?” He muttered before quickly having to avoid his masked self.

“S-Stop!” Basil begged.

“No! I want to not be afraid! We are afraid of everything! Unless we are told by someone we trust we wouldn’t even touch a knife in fear we would cut our finger! You’re a coward! Admit it!”

Basil felt tears stream down his face. Masked Basil was right. He was a coward. He couldn’t save Sunny himself without giving up. Hell, he might as well be scared of his own shadow.

“If I had control, we wouldn’t need to be afraid. All fear would disappear. Just give me control.”

Basil grit his teeth. He knows if he gives control over Sunny would get killed. Something would then disappear. But did Something even exist in the first place?

Something...Basil swore he saw Something on the day Mari died. It took control of Sunny and made him kill her. Then it took over him again while at his house and made him scribble out Basil’s beloved photos. It couldn’t have been Something. Sunny was too kind to do any of that. It only made sense that Something kept Sunny from leaving his house for four years.

But...what if he was wrong. That scared him. Something not existing. This whole time he had made it up and Sunny had done all of that. Sunny clearly regretted what he did if so. Locking himself away as punishment. If Something didn’t exist….

That was Basil’s true fear. He feared that he was wrong and Sunny did everything. It...It made sense. That would mean that he made up Something and used it to torment himself and Sunny.

...God, he really was a screw-up.

“Give me control and I will get rid of Something.” Masked Basil offered again.

“Can’t get rid of something that doesn’t exist,” Basil muttered as he got back up.

Masked Basil blinked in shock as Basil charged forward.

They clashed again.

He was in for a long battle.

~~~~~~

Aubrey opened her eyes to the sound of metal smashing together and loud grunting. She slowly got up and looked around to see Basil and Hero fighting weird masked versions of themselves. Kel was nearby as well but his eyes were still closed. She walked over and lightly kicked him which woke him up.

“H-Huh? What’s happening?” His tired voice rang out.

“Kel!?” Hero quickly turned around to face the duo before being smacked in the head by his masked self.

“Ow! Shit!” He quickly turned back to block the next hit.

Basil seemed to have cut over his clothing and slashes on his face. His masked self had multiple wounds as well but not as badly as Basil.

“Ah, it seems we have gained another four members.” Masked Basil grinned.

Aubrey heard footsteps coming from behind and turned to face a masked version of herself and Kel.

They were in grayscale and wore those damn theater masks from Black Space.

Aubrey had a feeling she had to prepare for the worse.

~~~~~~

The sound of a piano fills his ears as Sunny walks around his house, remembering the good times he had when everything was okay. The fruits on the dining table thanks to Mari convincing their parents to get them in an attempt to have Sunny eat healthily. The fireplace emits a warm and welcoming area for anyone to enjoy.

Sunny felt his heart clench at the sight and released a sigh. He missed this feeling. The feeling of being safe and sound. The feeling of not having to fear what was around the corner. The feeling of being home and happy.

He knew where he had to go.

Walking into the hallway he stood outside the piano room. He felt his throat close up and tears coming out of his eyes again.

He walked through the doorway to see Mari playing the piano with Mewo laying down nearby, enjoying the comfortable music. The windowsill was wide open so he could get a glimpse of the beautiful day outside. A calm feeling overtook Sunny as he wiped away his tears and walked to his sister.

“Sunny, it’s almost time. You’ve been through a lot these past few days. You must be tired,” She let out a sigh, “We all make mistakes. You’ve been running from this one for a long time now.”

She turned towards her brother with a comfortable smile, “It’s tough to own up to them sometimes...but you’ll forgive yourself. Won’t you?”

She continued to play the piano as Sunny messed with his hands, a normal thing he does when he’s nervous.

“You can do this, Sunny. You worked really hard to make it to get to this point. There is only one thing left to do now. Know I am always watching over you, okay? As long as you remember me, I’ll be here.”

With that, Sunny was filled with a new resolve.

He walked away from his sister, only taking a glance back at her before leaving. He knows that won’t be the last time he sees her. He’ll always see her from the corner of his eyes or in his dream and yet...he feels like that would be one of the last times he’ll speak to her again.

He made his way to his closet and gave a small smile. Aubrey would laugh and point at it screaming that she told him so. It wasn’t his fault he forgot about it. Oh well, they can joke about it later. As of right now he needed to grab it.

Opening the door he slowly walked inside and was greeted with dusty air. It had been a while since they cleaned here. He tried to flick on the light but it didn’t work. He honestly doesn’t know what he was expecting to be honest. Anyways, where was it….

There!

In the back corner, it sat, covered in dust with a broken lightbulb above it. Ah, that explains why the light isn't working. Walking over to the chest he ripped the tape off the key attaching it to the photograph. He opened the chest to find his violin. The violin he broke with old music paper underneath that was covered in dried blood from how many times he cut his fingers on it.

He bit his lip and took everything out. When grabbing the violin he noticed strains of black hair entangled on the strings. It stung to see. He carefully grabbed some strands and pulled them off, wincing to himself as he did so.

He walked out of the closet to feel the warm atmosphere slip away. The area felt cold and the silence was beginning to bother him. He had to leave. He needed to leave.

Making his way to the front of the house he turned around to see Mari waving goodbye before disappearing. Giving a quick nod to himself, he made his way out the door.

He opened his eyes to see that he was now...in a void? He heard yelling that sounded like Basil, Hero, Kel, and Aubrey. He felt his feet begin to move but he stopped. Was he...was he ready to see them?

He’s...scared.

Maybe he can sit here. They’ll be fine, right?

A shiver went down his spine as his brain was quickly filled with multiple thoughts about what could happen.

“Dreamer. You aren’t ready to face them? Perhaps remembering the good times will help you.”

A snap rang out and Sunny felt water hit his skin. It was raining hard and didn’t seem like it was going to let up soon.

He also noticed he was on a road.

Just where will this take him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 555 127
✩~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ✩ It's been 8 months since the truth came out. Sunny moved to the city, gets aquatinted with new faces, and keeping...
8.6K 288 20
Spoilers for OMORI. AU where Mari was transported to a fantasy world after pizza. She comes back to Faraway four years later as an overpowered anime...
30.2K 771 21
10 years later, things have changed for everybody. And, when Sunny returns to Faraway, he'll see just how much. ~~~ THIS STORY CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR...
11.1K 327 52
An AU of the Omori universe where Mari is only in a coma instead of dead, hence the name "COMAri" but I could also put the emphasis like this: "coMAR...