š‘š®š”š¢š§š¢š²ššš­

By YourrMind1

Book #1 one short stories. A tale of short stories, romance, hardships, trials, love and misunderstandings... More

šŸ„€ Ruhiniyat šŸ„€
šŸŽšŸ | šˆš¤š”š„ššššš¬
šŸŽšŸ | šˆš¤š”š„ššššš¬
šŸŽšŸ‘ | šˆš¤š”š„ššššš¬
šŸŽšŸ’ | šˆš¤š”š„ššššš¬
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
šŸŽšŸ | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ‘ | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ’ | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ“ | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ” | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ• | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ– | š…ššš§šššš
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
šŸŽšŸ | š’š”š¢ššššš­
šŸŽšŸ | š’š”š¢ššššš­
šŸŽšŸ‘ | š’š”š¢ššššš­
šŸŽšŸ’ | š’š”š¢ššššš­
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
šŸŽšŸ | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ‘ | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ’ | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ“ | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ” | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ• | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ– | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
šŸŽšŸ | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ‘ | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ’ | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ“ | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ” | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ• | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ– | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ— | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
šŸŽšŸ | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ‘ | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ’ | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ“ | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ” | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ• | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
ššØš§š®š¬ - š‰ššš§š§ššš­ & š™ššš«šØšØš§
ššØš§š®š¬ - š€ššš›ššš§ & šššš«š¢š¬š”šžš²
šŽš§šž š¬š”šØš­ - š’š”ššš”š³ššš¢š§ & š€š²ššš­

šŸŽšŸ | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”

20.3K 667 114
By YourrMind1

"A true gentleman take cares of his mother like a queen and his wife like a princess..."

U P, down, up, down. His veins popped out from his arms as he did his every day work out. Dressed in a pair of grey track suits only, Zaroon did his push ups with ease. It was a daily routine for him. His upper body was covered with sweats as in one swift movement, he was standing on his feet.

He grabbed his bottle of water and drank it in three times as per the sunnah. He then thought to have his breakfast first and then shower, so he went in the kitchen and greeted his mother - Zaida - with a kiss on her forehead. "As-salamu alaykum, ma." He took out the eggs from the fridge but his mother's voice stopped him.

"Wa'alaykum assalam, beta. I am making breakfast don't bother yourself. See, I made your favorite scrambled eggs along with your protein shake." Zaroon had this habit of not sleeping after fajr. He would do his morning walk and workout after offering his salah. Then, he will make breakfast for him and his beloved mother.

Zaroon lived with his mother, alone. Zaida's husband and Zaroon's father died as a martyr serving his country when Zaroon was eight years old. Perhaps why, today he was following his father's step and was a major in the pak army. Something of which his mother was very proud. It was Zaroon's late father wish for him to become a major and Zaroon gladly fulfilled his father's wish.

If there was someone who he loved the most and couldn't say no to was his mother. They didn't have any family except each other and were happy with the way their lives were going. Zaroon had all the respect of the world for Zaida as she raised him, alone, into the incredible gentleman that he is today. She had done and sacrificed a lot for him since he could remember.

Today was different because it was not Zaroon who made breakfast but Zaida. Zaroon always made breakfast for his mother as it was sign of affection and love. He had also hired a maid so that his mother would be free of any burden. She had worked enough it was now time for her to rest and for him to work and give her all the comfort she needed.

"Something special today ?" He asked taking the plate from her hand and putting it on the table. If there was one rule that could not be broken was the one of eating breakfast together. So Zaroon took his mother's hand and pulled the chair for her making her sit. She smiled and blessed him with her precious blessings.

"No, I just wanted to make breakfast for my son. I couldn't sleep after fajr." He served her fresh orange juice which the doctor suggested for her health.

"How is your leg pain now ?" From the past few days, her legs were paining so much that she couldn't even walk but now, Al Hamdouli'Allah, she was better.

"I am better, Al Hamdouli'Allah." She breather before giving him some hints. "Beta, don't you think this house is getting to quiet? You go to work early in the morning and then you come late. I am here all alone, I get bored." Zaroon stopped his spoon mid air and looked at her.

He was not a stupid, he knew what she was talking about indirectly. But he was also Zaroon Malik. He wasn't going to fall for his mother's plan. He has been avoiding this for two years now. "You're right, ma. Why don't you start doing quran classes for girls. As we don't need money, you can do it for free. Many young girls cannot go to islamic school here because of their parents. Time pass ho jaye ga aur swab bhi mile ga." He suggested cleverly. Zaroon mentally patted his back for his idea.

"Right, but it's temporary nah." She added with a frown. Zaroon had finished his breakfast as he stood up.

"I have to go, ma. Think about what I said." He climbed the stairs and showered with cold water, an old habit of his. He then changed into his uniform and stood in front of his dresser.

Zaroon was a handsome man with a height of six' two feet. He had brown curly hair inherited by his mother, a sharp jawline with hollow cheeks. His eyes were light green with a hint of darker green around them. Just like a forest. He was a well built man with all his trainings.

He took his Armani cologne and perfumed it generously on himself. Looking at the final result, he smiled. "It was always for you, baba." He prayed to Allah to grant his father the highest rank in Jannah.

Descending the stairs, he said salam to his mother and told her to take care of herself. "I will come tomorrow, ammi. Because I've to go for campfiring like every year. I told Rabia [the maid] to stay with you. Take your medecines on time and don't worry for me." He instructed.

"Allah Hafiz, may Allah keep you under his protection." She recited Ayat-ul-Kursi and blow it on him as per her habit.

Soon, he was on his way to PMA. He greeted his colleagues and then went to work. Today, he has to take the GC's [Gentleman Cadets] to campfire and learn different skills, such as cooking or how to orient yourself with a compass.

"As-salamu alaykum, Sir." A GC saluted him.

"Pathetic salute. Do it again." Zaroon ordered in a husky, strong voice.

"As-salamu alaykum, Sir." He said louder this time, standing straight.

"Do it again." Zaroon wasn't satisfied with his student's salute.

"As-salamu alaykum, Sir." He screamed on top of his lungs.

"Wa'alaykum assalam." With a poker face, he replied. If there was one of many things he learned from PMA, it was to never show his emotions. Which he was very good at.

"GC Ayaan what were you doing last night with GC Sahil in the garden ?" Ayaan shivered with Zaroon's loud voice. It's been two month of his training but he was still very scared of Major Zaroon.

"I asked you something !" Zaroon yelled making his stand straight on his feet.

"We were roaming around, Sir." He truthfully replied, his eyes cast down of shame.

"Is PMA a park for you to walk or roam around at midnight, GC Ayaan and GC Sahil ? If you oh so wanted to visit PMA, you should've told me. You are going to do five rounds of the entire PMA, nonestop. If you stop, I'll give you double punishment. Now get to work !" Ayaan and Sahil looked at each other before sighing and getting to their work. It was going to be a long day for them.

"Major Zaroon, don't you think it's too much? I mean PMA is very large, are you sure they will be able to do five rounds ?" One of his colleagues, Major Omer, asked him.

"They have to. If they give up they won't be able to stand up again. I will stop them after three rounds. It's all in here, Major Omer." He showed his mind with his index finger. "Anything is possible with the right mindset. We can do a lot more than we think." Major Omer nodded at what Zaroon said. No wonder why he is the most appreciated Major.

~ ~ ~

Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she beamed with her long brown chocolate hair, beautiful big black eyes and blushed cheeks with long eyes lashes. She had a sharp nose and plump, pink lips. She was a petite girl of five' three feet. She sure was the epitome of beauty. "Wa Jannat, kayi kudse hi na mohabbat ho jaye." She took some kajol on her finger and put it behind her ear. "Nazar na lage."

"JANNAT BETA !" Her mother yelled from the kitchen making her whine. She stomped her feet but nonetheless joined her mother in the heat of the kitchen.

"Jee ammi ?" She hugged her mother -  Awaiza - from behind while she was making rotis. "Help kar dou ?" She asked.

"Nahi meri jaan. Mein kar lu gi." Just after the words came out of her mouth, she started to cough making Jannat worry.

"Mein kar deti hu ammi, behte app." She took the atta from her mother's hand and made her sit on the chair.

"As-salamu alaykum !" The voice of her beloved father reached her. He entered the house and came in the kitchen with a shopper in his hand.

"Wa'alaykum assalam baba." Jannat hugged her father and excitedly took the shopper from his hand. Her father - Adnan - shook his head at her antics.

"Churiyan! Kitni khubsurat hai !" Her father's tiredness vanish in thin air as he saw the happiness on his only daughter's face.

"Pasand ayi ?" He asked with a smile.

"Bhot zada, shukriya." She kissed his cheek and put the glass bangles in her arms directly.

"Mere liye nahi laye ?" Awaiza asked in a playful tone. Adnan shook his head and took the shopper, taking out a beautiful shawl from it. He wrapped it around his wife's shoulder who blushed at his open affection in front of their daughter. Jannat watched them with a goofy smile, she prayed to have a husband like her father.

Her life revolved around her beloved parents. Jannat was the only child of her parents. She has been raised in a poor environment yet her parents always made sure to fulfill her every need. They always put her needs before theirs. Her father has a small shop in the village of Jinnahbad in Abbotabad where they live since forever now.

Her mother used to work as a maid in people's house but she stopped since Adnan's shop has been better now and he didn't want his wife to work as a maid. Contrary to what people think, even after being a girl and the only child of her parents, Jannat was loved. Her parents loved her more than anything and always spoilt her the best way they could, not with material things.

They lived in a small house in the village. The house has two bedrooms, one for her parents and one for her. It has one bathroom, a small kitchen and lounge area.

Her happiness lays in a small thing, she doesn't need much to have a smile on her face. Because of their financial problems, Jannat couldn't study much. She just know the basic, not even english. Her dreams weren't big. She just wanted to marry someone who will love her but also her parents. On one side, she didn't want to leave her parents but on the other, she wanted to marry. She wanted to live a simple life.

"Ammi, mein Parishey ke ghar jao ? Usne bulaya tha." Parishey was Jannat's best friend, sister from another mister.

"Bilkul jao, aur sath mein uskeliye kebab bi le kar jana." Her mother suggested, though they had limited food to fill their stomach but their hearts were big. They believe that if you give someone a part of your rizk it can only be good for them. Allah can only give them more.

Sometimes, the poorest in wealth have the biggest heart...

Jannat thanked her mother and took some kebab and ran to her best friend's house which was in the neighborhood.

"Andar ao, Jannat." Parishey said as she opened the door. Jannat entered and gave her the plate of kebabs which Noor took and placed in the fridge.

"Kesi bulana hua ?" Jannat asked making herself comfortable on Parishey's bed.

"Yaar, ammi aur abba ne mera rishta teh kardiya hai. Aur woh bi kisi budde admi se. Mere se bohot zada bara hai age me. Mein nahi karna chahti shaadi." Parishey put her fear in front of her best friend. Jannat's face fell. She never liked Parishey's parents, they always forced their decisions on her.

"Mein bat karun kiya uncle aur aunty se? Esse kesse wo tumhari shaadi kisi se bhi munh uta kar karsakte hai." Jannat's face showed anger.

"Pata hai, us bande ko meine dekha hai. Itni moti uski tond hai aur to aur ganja bhi hai. Ek baal nahi sar par lekin sunna hai bara ameer hai. Isliye to ammi aur abbu mere shaadi karwa rahe hai usse. Mehr bhot zada de ga." Parishey concluded with tears in her eyes. Jannat cursed her parents under her breath and hugged her closer. She wished she could do something for her friend.

"Tum bakjao, mein tumhari madad karon gi." She suggested with wide eyes.

"Pagal ho kiya ?" Parishey was horrified by just the idea of running away. If her father catches her, he will bury her alive.

"Acha, mein ammi aur abbu se bat karu gi. Wo koyi na koyi solution dede ge. Kab hai shaadi ?" Jannat asked curiously.

"Agle hafte..." Parishey's face saddened at the mere mention of her wedding. Unlike Jannat, Parishey had big dreams that she wanted to persue. She wanted to become something in life, work and stand up on her feet. She wanted to erase the misery of her parents but he parents didn't want that. They just wanted to marry her off to someone wealthy, for them, it was the only solution.

"Fikar na karo, mein apni pari jessi Pari ko usse ganje se shaadi nahi karne dungi." Jannat reassured her friend, the determination in her voice didn't went unnoticed by Parishey. She knew when her friend wants to do something, no one can stop them.

~ ~ ~

After two tiring days, when you come back home and lay down in your mother's lap. It's the best feeling ever. Zaroon was no different, the only place where he could find peace after Allah was with his mother. The Major Zaroon, who always has a poker face become a child when he is with his mother. A child without worries, without problems.

"Zaroon, bacha." Zaida caressed his brown locks with her hands. Zaroon kept his eyes close, feeling the peace in his heart. He hummed in response.

"It's time you get married." Zaida's tone was firm making Zaroon sigh. He opened his eyes and sat up on the bed. He took his mother's wrinkled hands in his.

"Not again, ma. We already talked about this." He didn't want to marry, not yet at least.

"Bas Zaroon. You've been delaying this topic for two years now. Your excuse was that you wanted to settle down and focus on your career. But now your settle down, Mash'Allah. You have an amazing job that you love." Her tone changed from an accusing one to a gentle. "It's important to have someone you can share your happiness and sadness with, beta. Someone who will support you through thick and thin. It's not easy to live a lonely life."

"But I don't feel like getting married." He argued making her glare at him.

"You are twenty nine, Zaroon. It's big time you get married. I don't to hear any excuses of yours, anymore. You don't deserve to live an empty life without someone to hold you. Today I am here, tomorrow I might not be. What will happen to you when I am not here anymore ? This loneliness will kill you."

"Don't say this, ma. You're not going anywhere." The mere thought of loosing his mother was killing him from the inside.

"Death is in Allah's hand, my child. We, humans can't do anything about it. You need someone in your life with whom you can share everything. I am mother but they are still something you can't share with me, because you're scared I might get worry. A wife is someone who will be there for you, and you will be always there for her. On your bad days, you can lay your head on shoulder and she will assure you that everything will be fine." Zaroon sighed, his mother got a point here.

He needed someone who will always be there with him no matter what. Someone with whom he will create memories to cherish. Someone who will love him and he will love back. But he was happy the way his life was, he had fears in his heart.

"But-" Zaida cut him off.

"No buts or ifs. You are getting married to the girl I choose unless you already have someone in mind ?" Zaroon looked at his mother and shook his head instantly.

"No, ma. I don't have-" She again cut him off.

"That's good. I have seen a girl two days ago. I also went to her house. She is such a nice, lovely and bubbly girl. She is perfect for you." Zaida was already thinking about their wedding.
She opened the drawer of her side table and took out a picture that she have to Zaroon. "It's the girl's picture. I will persue her if you say yes."

"Isn't she too young for me ?" She seemed to be around twenty.

"She is twenty, Zaroon. Age gap is nothing when you understand the person. I know you two are made for each other. Moreover, your father and I had a ten years age gap. You only have nine years."

"Which is a lot." He mumbled under his breath.

"Go, I need to sleep." She ushered him to go. Zaida wasn't tired, she just wanted to her son to be alone and think rationally.

Zaroon kissed his mother's forehead and covered her with the duvet properly. He then left in his room. He sat on the bed with his head on the headrest and observed the picture carefully. The girl was beautiful, she looked like a pathan with her fair complexion, big eyes. In the picture she was eating cotton candy and had a big smile on her face. Her smile was so contagious that Zaroon felt his lips curved upward.

He put the picture in his drawer and thought to do istikhara. Only Allah can guide him and his confused mind now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As-salamu alaykum readers !
How was the first chapter ?

The urdu dialogue translation is in the comment section ;)

This a small chapter to show their worlds, and their life.

This story idea was given to me by thegirlwithyou2 do thank you very much dear !

Guys are they any married people here ? PLEASE it's important. Let me know if there are any in the comments >

Don't forget to vote !
Till next update Allah Hafiz 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3.3K 20
"They call her 'The Grim Reaper' she's a good soldier, she doesn't speak, due to her trauma in childhood. Doctors say she can speak she just chose no...
23.5K 1.1K 22
She Is the perfect example of "BEAUTY WITH BRAINS" Being the daughter of one of the richest man of the city and still having no attitude is nature o...
1.1M 26.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3M 247K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...