Stuck In Paradise

由 AnushkaPlayz

Hero, Kel, Aubrey, and Basil know that the dream world they are in is not their own. Who is Omori? Why does h... 更多

main story
Beginning of the dreams
We need to find Basil!
Otherworld Pt1
Otherworld Pt2
Otherworld Pt3
VS Space Ex-Boyfriend
Snap back to Reality
Fights with the Hooligans.
Knife
Bathroom break
Pyrefly Forest Pt1
Pyrefly Forest Pt2 Lost Forest
Pyrefly Forest Pt3
Sprout Mole Village
Sprout Mole Village pt 2
The dungeon
The dungeon pt2
Sweetheart's Castle pt1
Sweetheart's Castle pt2
Sweetheart's Castle pt3
Sweetheart's Castle pt4
Sweetheart's Castle pt5
Sweetheart's Castle pt6
Sweetheart's Castle pt7
Sweetheart's Castle pt8
Sweetheart's Castle pt9
Sweetheart's Castle pt10
Lost Library
Visit and Call
Let's head to the lake.
Can't breathe
Trying and failing to interrogate a depressed teenager.
Still trying to question a depressed teen. Still failing.
everyone realizes they're a depressed teen.
Vast Forest and Pinwheel Forest
On our way to the deep
A mini rest
Last Resort pt1
Last Resort pt2
Last Resort pt3
Last Resort pt4
Last Resort pt5
Exiting the Last Resort. Going to the highway.
Underwater Highway
We are almost there.
Coral Branch
Beginning of Humphrey!
Humphrey pt1
Humphrey pt2
Humphrey pt3
Humphrey pt4
Humphrey pt5
Humphrey pt6
Humphrey pt7
Humphrey pt8
Humphrey pt9
Humphrey pt10
Humphrey pt11
Humphrey pt12
Let's go save Basil.
The beginning of Black Space
Calm
The tides are getting rough
The tides are getting worse. I don't know how long the boat will last.
The boat is being destoryed.
Sinking
The boat is filled with water
We've sunk. I couldn't save you. I'm sorry...my best friend.
Bad and good things happen at midnight.
A mini talk and check up
A prevention
Aubrey's thoughts
A slight breeze causes a leaf to fall from a tree
A bad idea is born
Do you think this is the right choice?
Vs Something
Beginning of the truth.
Finding lost memories but at what cost?
Oh.
A Hero's Perspective
Now we know
Lost and Found
Party at the Hideout!
Face Yourself
Vs Masked Hero and other shit
Vs Masked Basil and some other shit
Vs Masked Aubrey and Kel featuring Memory Lane
Ridding of the Masks as a melody plays.
Vs Omori
The final duet and their moments after
Missing Oasis
Train ride
Train Fright
Food Pyramid pt1
Flashback
Funny Hero Flashback
alternate endings
A Bad End pt1
A Bad End pt 2
What if Basil went through with it?
side storys
Didn't expect to see you here
Kel and Aubrey chat
"Who the hell does gardening work at two in the morning?"
a random story from a separate universe
It is sunny out but still raining. Maybe a rainbow will appear?
shoutouts

A mini break

587 17 4
由 AnushkaPlayz

“You failed him. You’re the reason why he is dead.”

Aubrey felt tears roll down her face as she looked at Sunny’s corpse on the ground. He was surrounded by blood and his knife was lying in front of him.

Hero and Kel were looking at her disapprovingly. Their glare was harsh and filled with rage.

It scared her.

“You should die as well. Who would want to be your friend? You’re the reason he’s dead.”

“Nonononononono-! This can’t be happening...I never wanted this!” She screamed.

The blood was moving next to her feet, staining her shoes as tears continued to fall off her face.

Hero and Kel were laughing at her misery as the voice from above continued to speak.

“You let him out of your sight. You let him walk to his death. You should join him.”

Basil joined in, glaring at her with disbelief that she would do this to one of her best friends.

“You’re an awful person.”

“I’m...I’m sorry….” She cried but no one heard her.

The ground underneath her began to shake as she tried to regain her balance.

It collapsed, leaving her to free fall into a dark void.

Sunny’s knife also fell into the hole. She looked up right as it plunged itself right into her chest.

It hurts. It hurts so bad.

She felt her body hit the floor with a loud thud.

She woke up.

~~~~~~

Hero heard a loud thud in the living room and ran in to investigate only to see Aubrey on the floor. Tears were streaming down her face as she softly sniffled into the blanket that Hero put on her.

“Aubrey? Are you okay?” He asked softly.

“...No….” She answered, slowly sitting up.

“Do you want to talk about it?” He tilted his head as he offered his hand to help her up.

She took it, pulling herself up with ease, “I….” She trailed off nervously before looking Hero in the eyes.

“What would you have done if Sunny...when he almost….” Aubrey couldn’t finish the sentence but Hero understood what she meant.

“I have...no idea what I would have done. I’ve been thinking about it as well, you’re not alone.” He put a hand on her shoulder and tried to give an encouraging smile.

“I...I know, it’s just- so much is happening and there is so much of everything. I just...I just wish everything would go back to being okay….” She muttered.

“I understand. Sadly, I don’t think that’s going to happen anytime soon. The least we can do is see the good in bad situations. For example, at least he is still with us.” He sighed.

“Yeah...Yeah, you’re right. Thanks, Hero, you’re living up to your name.” She softly laughed.

“That’s what I do. Can you wake the others up? Breakfast is almost done.” He smiled.

“Sure, as long as I get most of the bacon because I know Kel isn’t sharing.” She moved to Sunny, slightly shaking him awake.

Hero let out another sigh before walking into the kitchen.

He set up breakfast just the way everyone liked it. Hopefully, they can continue to have a normal morning.

Surprisingly, they did.

They ate breakfast in silence, each person happy with their own plate except Kel who was jealous of Aubrey getting more bacon than him.

It felt nice. Like they managed to find a clearing in a storm.

Hero knew the storm wasn’t over yet. Nothing was ever that easy.

When everyone finished breakfast he washed their dishes and neatly put them away inboxes. After that was finished he turned to face the group who seemed to be waiting for him.

“Do you guys think we should check on Basil? He might be home by now.” Kel pointed out.

“Maybe...we probably should go check.” Hero agreed.

He wanted to make sure Basil was okay. The poor kid doesn’t seem like he was getting a break at all.

Once everyone agreed to go see Basil they made their way out of Sunny’s house. A walk during the day was actually way calmer than the one they took last night. That might only be Hero though….

Making their way to the street however they saw an odd sight. Basil’s grandma was standing in the middle of the road. Once she noticed them, she gave a small smile and waved before disappearing.

“...Um, I wasn’t the only one who saw that?” Aubrey asked.

“Nope. I saw it as well.” Kel confirmed their suspicions.

“That...That doesn’t seem like a good sign for Basil’s grandma….” Hero muttered.

“We should probably go,” Aubrey stated, making her way across the street. The others were quick to follow behind her all the way to Basil’s house.

Hero walked forward and knocked on the door lightly. A few moments later Polly popped out but it looked like she just woke up. Either that or she was highly stressed and in that case, he could relate to her.

She yawned before giving a small smile, “Let me guess, you wanna check on Basil?”

“Yeah, is he home?” Hero asked.

“Unfortunately his grandma is going to stay in the hospital for her final moments. He’s already there because he stayed the night. He should be back by noon.” Polly yawned again.

“Thank you, Miss Polly. We’ll be back later!” Hero gave her a polite smile.

“Hm, Basil is so lucky to have such good friends.” She grinned as she waved goodbye to them.

The moment she shut the door, everyone let out a groan. Basil wasn’t going to be back until later so that means they have a ton of time to kill.

“Oh shit, I just remembered something!” Aubrey suddenly spoke up, startling everyone.

“What?” Kel asked.

“You know how Basil’s photo album is missing some pictures? Yeah, that’s sorta my fault. I have the rest of the photos at my house. We should probably grab them.” Aubrey groaned into her hands.

How did she manage to forget that?

“Oh! Well, in that case, lead the way.” Hero nodded.

So she did.

It wasn’t that far of a walk to her house, though when he saw it he immediately felt concerned for Aubrey.

Her house looked like a mess. There were loads of trash outside plus traffic cones and a…

“Why do you own a stop sign?” He asked, pointing to the sign.

“Huh? Oh, that? I...dunno.” She awkwardly looked away.

Something told Hero that she did know and just didn’t want to admit she stole a stop sign.

“Anyways! I’ll go get the photos! You guys can wait here!” Aubrey nervously chuckled as she ran inside her house.

Hero let out a sigh as the others sat on the ground, patiently waiting for her return.

That was until they heard the sound of a scooter pull up.

“Hey nerds, is Aubs home?” A girl wearing a blue hoodie asked.

“Yeah, but we only stopped by to get some photos from Basil’s photo album,” Kel informed her.

“Huh? What? Is she finally returning that thing?” She asked.

“Eh, it kinda belongs to Sunny now since Basil said he can have it. We’re just grabbing the photos she took out of it.” Kel explained.

“Oh. Huh, never expected that...hey can I ask something? It’s kinda important.” The girl nervously twiddled with her fingers.

“Uh, sure?” Kel nodded.

“Is...Is she doing okay? I saw she was online last night and I texted her. She said she had some important things to do and not to bother her if we saw her with you guys.” The girl looked more nervous than before.

Hero doesn’t know her but he can tell she is a great friend to Aubrey.

“Yeah, we have just been on this huge emotional rollercoaster recently. Things have been rough but they are getting better.” Hero smiled.

The girl smiled back, “Alright, as long as things are getting better then I suppose I don’t need to butt in just yet. Though if really bad things happen you better let me know Kel!”

“Yeah, yeah Kim we got it.” Kel gave a thumbs up.

Kim hopped back on her scooter and began rolling away, “See ya, nerds!”

Aubrey walked outside just as she left and shot the others a confused look, “What was she doing here?”

“She just wanted to check up on ya, nothing else.” Hero grinned.

“Eh? Damn, wish I got to talk to her. Oh well, I got the pictures. We can put the album back together at Sunny’s house.” Aubrey held up the photos for them to see.

“Neat! What are we waiting for then? Let’s fix the album!” Kel grinned.

Hero smiled at the warmth coming from the group. The mood is way better from last night.

He let out a tiny sigh.

Perhaps things were gonna be okay.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

17.7K 706 30
After taking the last step off the Hospital Roof, Sunny wakes up in what seems to be a different reality. One where he saved Mari but ended up in a 4...
80.2K 1K 20
Omori Oneshots for all your Omori needs. NOTE : None of the gifs or art are mine! If you are the artist or know the artist, please leave me a commen...
70.2K 1.4K 24
Sunny told the truth to his childhood friends. He didn't bother on what they thought. He didn't expect forgiveness and frankly doesn't want it. Sunny...
6.5K 204 32
(REMINDER: ENGLISH IS NOT MY MAIN LANGUAGE, SORRY IF THINGS AREN'T WRITTEN CORRECTLY.) the story happens after the bad ending. Kel followed Sunny to...