𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞|𝟏𝟖+

Por d3adrosesx

True love is not the number of kisses, or how often you get them, true love is the feeling that still lingers... Mais

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❦
One|| marriage
Two|| good luck
Three|| leaving so soon
four|| jade
Five|| couldn't sleep
Six|| dickhead
Seven|| lets play a game
Nine|| the plague
Ten|| shit
Eleven|| square one
Twelve|| no more
Thirteen|| Monica
fourteen|| Her
Fifteen|| honest and open
Sixteen|| feelings are hard
Seventeen|| Give me a break
Eighteen|| No
Nineteen|| a pleasant surprise
Twenty|| the plan
Twenty one|| all for nothing
Twenty two|| hurts like hell
Twenty three|| memorial
Twenty four|| Ace
Twenty five|| i want your help
Twenty six|| His past
Twenty seven|| bastard
Twenty eight|| see you in hell
Twenty nine|| My favorite
Thirty || Together forever
Epilogue 
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫❦
𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬❦

Eight|| acting

180 9 1
Por d3adrosesx

♡︎𝙏𝙬: 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙩, 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧♡︎
-————————————————-
Putting my makeup on slowly, I didn't feel like going out. Especially not with him, Miles. This night is going to be pure agony. Nothing about this was going to be enjoyable, well, maybe seeing a gorgeous face all night wouldn't be too bad...but that wasn't the point.

Miles was a dick. Hopefully, he has a big dic-

He treated me like shit, calling me immature. I mean I knew I was slightly immature but I didn't think it bothered anyone. He made it clear that he didn't want anything to do with me.

I finished up my makeup. I had decided to go with a more natural look meaning, mascara and eyeliner for under my eyes.

I looked in the closet for something to wear, and just then a came across the perfect dress. If Miles was going to make this night torture then maybe, I could make it torture for him. I picked up the dress and took it off the hanger.

The dress was a two-piece, the top, and bottom had little slits and pieces of lace. The dress was silky and soft. The bottoms were shorts just how I needed them, and the top showed just enough cleavage. This was going to be fun.

𖧷𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𖧷

I pulled the top over my head and the bottom over my legs. I looked good, my legs and cleavage on full display. I put a silver necklace that said my name in cursive, there were little diamonds in it as well. I put silver earrings in my ears. I had gotten my ear pierced a very long time ago, I had my first piercing, and I had my triple lobe, my tragus, my faith, and my industrial all pierced. Plus my nose.

I grabbed a black pair of heels, they weren't too big. I can't walk in heels over an inch. I let my hair down to curl it. It took about 30 minutes to curl but turned out great in the end. I looked at m reflection. I looked hot, to say the least.

Watch out Miles Evanston.

And with that, I grabbed my phone, and out of the room, I went. Once I reached the staircase I noticed Miles walking out while talking on the phone to someone;

He noticed me and looked at my attire. "espera peter te devolvere la llamada" he mumbled while hanging up the phone. [translation: hold on Peter, I'll call you back]

"What are you wearing," he asked with an unimpressed look. "A dress what does it look like" I snapped and he rolled his eyes.

"You look like a hooker," he said annoyed. "Maybe that's the look I was going for, maybe I have plans to get laid tonight," I said with a smirk before walking downstairs.

As I waited downstairs for Miles I applied clear gloss to my lips. I checked my phone once more, Matteo hadn't texted nor called in a while And neither did Giana; did they already forget about me? Just I thought Miles walked downstairs. "Let's go" he pushed passed me. We walked out of the door and found our way to the limo. This was going to be my first time out of the house since being here.

The car ride was silent for a while before Miles finally spoke up. "Simon I need you to listen carefully," he said sternly, his face begging me to listen. I rolled my eyes but eventually nodded telling him to go on. "We have to act like a couple, you must seem like you are madly in love with me- "Um, no way in hell," I said cutting him off. If he couldn't do something for me why would I do something for him?

"Simon" he called out. "Miles" he rolled his eyes "Please, this needs to go off without a hitch," he told me almost as if he was pleading with me. I groaned "Fine" I finally gave in, "but, you must treat me as a person not as a lap dog," I said and he nodded.

The car finally came to a stop, and the driver said "We're here boss" Miles nodded and grabbed the door to get out. Before I knew it Mike opened my door and held out a hand, I looked at his hand for a second. The veins in his hands were very prominent. "Thank you," I said sweetly. He nodded. He help the small of my back as a guide into the club, I shivered at the touch. We took a back way to get in.

Following miles he led us to a room and put his hand on the door. "Don't let them sense your fear, you must stay close to me" he said softly. I nodded suddenly getting nervous. I shifted closer, the feeling of him this close next to me made me feel something I've never personally experienced.

He was so warm; god, this is so weird.

The door opened and Miles and I walked in. The was a pole with a girl dancing on it, maybe men sat on the couches. Miles wrapped his arm around me, protectively. At this moment I wasn't angry or mad at him, I just wanted him to keep me safe. I glanced and saw a man lick his lips while checking me out. Miles threw him a glare and the man immediately looked away.

God, this man is so hot. Miles took a seat, there weren't any other seats I stood there quite awkwardly. Miles glanced at him and patted his lap. Hell no. No way in hell was I sitting in his lap. Nope, not happening;

Then I remembered what he said, 'You must stay close to me' I rolled my eyes and took a seat. I felt as if I was crushing him. His arm snaked its way around holding me in place on his lap.

"Miles who's your girl toy," the guy with an accent asked, he toiled me up and down sending me a wink.

"She's not my girl toy Tony" Miles said, he sounded more dominant and in control here. "Then who is she" The guy beside Tony smirked.

"My fiancé" Miles informed them.  I felt my stomach fill with butterflies as he held me tightly. Something must have happened with these Guys or he wouldn't be so protective.

"She's sexy" one of the men comments, "nice ass pretty girl," another older man said to me. I wanted to vomit, these men just didn't care about my uncomfortableness.

"As I said, she's mine," Miles said sternly and they all nodded. "Have you hit that yet?" one of them asked, what were their deals?

"Michel that is none of your business" Miles sounded annoyed.

I soon felt a presence behind me. I looked over and saw a man sitting down behind me, he was paying more attention to my body than my face. I turned around and bent down to Miles's ear. "I feel uncomfortable" I whispered and I squirmed slightly, trying to find comfort.

Miles shut his eyes abruptly and hissed softly; holy shit. "Simon please, sit still" Miles whispered to me sternly.

I nodded, this man couldn't get any hotter. I was so tempted to do it again but decided against it. "So Miles" one of the men called out. Miles and that man talked for quite some time, now Miles, Tony and Michel were all talking about business and I was getting bored. "So Simon, that's your name right?" Michel asked, he was quite attractive. Not nearly as attractive as Miles.

I nodded a 'yes' and he smiled. "How'd you and Miles meet?" He asked and I didn't know how to respond. "Through friends," I said Polity and smiled softly. "Miles has friends" Tony answered playfully, shocked.

Tony was funny, I've listened to his jokes and comments for a while now and he's bold, funny, and handsome. What more could a woman want from a man?

I'm almost positive I've heard him say that he was taken, I can't quite remember her name though.

"Miles how did you get so lucky, I mean she's gorgeous," Michel said turning his attention back to Miles.

Miles just looked blankly, before taking a breath as if this question was making him uncomfortable. "I have no idea Michel" he responded.

I leaned down into Miles's ear once more "I'm bored can I go explore?" I asked.

He threw me a warning glare, he was screaming dominance right now. Is it weird that I'm turned on? "Please" I begged.

I could handle myself, I would be fine, and I wouldn't go far. Some ladies were sitting at a table talking, laughing, and drinking maybe I'd hang out with them. "Simon..." Miles warned"Please," I asked once more. He groaned "Fine but don't leave this room, yell my name if you need me, and don't let any man touch you" His voice was stern and demanding. He wasn't asking, he was telling.

I nodded, and he sighed he loosened his grinned on my waist and I smiled softly at him. He looked back at the boys and started talking again. I walked over to where the girls were sitting. That all seemed cool and they told me about some things they'd wished to do before they died and their dreams. The girls' names were, Kayla and Miyah.

Kayla was ginger and pale, much like me.  Miyah had the most beautiful dark skin, her skin was so clear. Her makeup was done almost flawlessly. Her dress was a bright gray and she looked boom as fuck.

"So Simon how'd you get so lucky," Kayla asked with a giggle. I didn't like her much, she was too fake. Nonetheless, I was still respectful. "Because look at her, she's beautiful" Miyah complimented. "Look at you," I said and smiled.

She chuckled, her eyes shined with happiness. "Miles is extremely hot," Kayla said while staring at him, I glanced at him and his eyes met with mine. "Indeed he is, but he is taken" Miyah informed me while looking at me with a smile.

"It's still not fair" I shot her a glare, if she knew the things he made me put up with she wouldn't be complaining. "So miyah, are you with anyone," I asked changing the subject. And she nodded with a smile. Who was this lucky man to have this fine-ass girl. Don't get me wrong I 100% liked dick, but miyah was hot and sexy, the made who had her heart was lucky indeed.

"Really" I smirked at her "Who's the lucky man," I asked and she blushed while pointing to someone behind me, I turned around and saw Tony, there was a cute couple not gonna lie.

"Kayla do you have a special someone," I asked curiously. "Nope" As she spoke she glanced at Miles again, she's done this the entire night. I mean it's okay to have crushes but she's been making it so noticeable that she's checking him out.

Kayla, miyah, and I talked for a while before Miyah got called over to Tony, her boyfriend. And Kayla walked away, I didn't like her anyways. She's just way too fake for my liking, she lacked a personality.

I was sitting at the bar table still just before an older man sat next to me. "You look wonderful," he said with a sinister grin. He made me uncomfortable, he had grey hairs in his eyebrows, hair, and beard.

"I wonder what you look like without the dress," he said placing his hand on my thigh. I immediately removed it. "Please don't touch me," I said politely, I didn't want to cause attention. I glanced down and was met with this guy's erection. Ew, I think I'm going to be sick. "Aw come on pretty girl" He slid his hand up my thigh. "Can you not touch me" I snarled and slapped his hand off my thigh, and jumped up from my seat.

As I did so, someone grabbed the back of my neck. I winced in pain, the man brought my face close to his, and I smelt his terrible breath. "Listen here little one, no one turns me down" his other hand messing with his belt. God, please don't let this happen to me. "Miles" I tried calling out to him, but this room was too loud and I couldn't breathe due to the man's hold on my neck. Miles, please help me.

Somebody, anybody, please help me. Just then the man was yanked off me. I finally caught my breath with a gasp. "Are you okay?" Miles asked concerned and I nodded.

"Edmund, you think it's okay to fucking touch people without their constant" Miles shouted, he was getting angry again. Just like the time he was angry at me. "Sorry man- I didn't know she was wit- with you," he said, fear laced in his voice.

Miles punched him across the face. I heard the sound of a crack. Edmund had blood running down his nose. "If you ever" he punched him again "fucking touch her again" Yet again another punch "I won't hesitate to kill you" Miles hissed, he panted heavily as adrenaline flowed through his veins. He eventually turned to me and grabbed my hand "Come on Simon, let's go" Miles pulled my arm and walked out of the building.

I sat in the kitchen, drinking my water replaying what had just happened. Miles punched a guy. Miles went upstairs, he needed to cool off. The man has some serious anger issues but didn't we all?

I placed my glass in the sink. I walked up to my room wanting to get out of this dress. I grabbed some grey Nike sweatpants and a pale Nike hoodie and some plain Nike white socks. I put my hair up into a messy bun and checked my phone, but still no messages from Matteo or Giana. I sighed and walked out of my room to be met by Miles.

"Simon" Miles called out and I turned to meet his gaze. "Are you alright?"  he asked and I rolled my eyes. "Not like you care" he Scoffed "This is what I'm talking about, your tucking childish" he shouted "We only got along for the mission we don't need to act like friends," I said reminding him of the mission. I didn't know why I was so mad, it was probably all the adrenaline.

I wanted nothing to do with him, Absolutely nothing. He was rude and insensitive.

"What the fuck ever Simon, you said you were trying to be reasonable and now you acting like this" he hissed, venom laced in his tone. "I gave up trying to understand you, you didn't care to get to know me; so I gave up l I shouted back. "Burn in hell Simon," he said as his Adam's apple bobbed up and down before turning away from me.

"Oh and that dress, wear something like that again; and I'll have you up against a wall and fuck you senseless" and with that, he walked off.

Holy shit. my panties are soaked.

꧁꧂
And that is the end of this long chapter hoped you enjoyed it, I feel as if they're making progress. I mean at least they're talking to one another, even if they're fighting, lol.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

241K 4.6K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
1.8K 399 24
Sometimes love doesn't come when we expect them to, and sometimes it does come when we expect them. Marks life suddenly became difficult and miserabl...
5.4K 133 22
"Nothing is cooler and more attractive than a big comeback, and that'll be me" - Steven Alder "Where are you going?" "Quantico, they need m...
1.5K 148 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...