Lost Spirit (Korra x Oc)

By NeveahAngel13

A young girl gets told by a spirit that fate made a mistake and she was supposed to be born later. So she is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 51

1K 59 10
By NeveahAngel13

The next day we land the airship for a break, we hope someone will respond to the message that we sent, basically saying if they have a new airbender to contact us.

I walk out of the airship to see Korra use her airbending to toss Naga's ball very far away and the polar bear dog runs to get it.

"While your playing fetch four of the most dangerous criminals are hunting you down, we should get moving," Lin says to Korra and I do see why Lin is concerned.

"Relax we just got here," Korra says as she grabs my hand and pulls me in closer to her and I lean in. "Besides nobody knows where I am right now except us."

Naga then comes running over with the ball in her mouth and drops it right at Lin's feet. "I think she wants you to throw it for her," Korra tells Lin as she points to the ball.

"I'll pass thanks," Lin says as I see Mako and Asami approach us and I smile as I notice they are holding hands, I guess they have finally started their relationship.

"We just got a call on the radio about another airbender," Asami says.

"Finally where are they?" Korra asks them.

"A city called Zaofu, home of the metal clan," Mako says and everyone immediately turns to Lin.

"You know the place?" Korra asked her and she seemed to get nervous.

"Never been... but I don't want you going there. I would rest a lot easier if you were safe back in Republic city," Lin says and I think for a second.

"Lin I'm not even sure Republic city is safe for Korra, don't you think that would be one of the first places the criminals would think to look?" I ask her.

"Even if they did look there at least we could have the entire police force and the united forces protecting her," Lin says but I'm still not convinced.

"Sorry Lin, but if there's an airbender in Zaofu then that's where we are going," Korra says and everyone starts to follow her. I look at Naga who still wants to play a few more rounds of fetch. I clean off the ball with some waterbending and she starts to get excited.

"Okay girl, I can't throw as far as Korra with her airbending, but I can try," We can definitely do a few more rounds before the ship has to take off.

The first throw didn't get very far but she ran after it and brought it back. I decided to kick it and it did go a little further than a throw.

"Iris!" I hear after a few more rounds of me kicking and her fetching.

"It's time to get going babe!" Korra yells and I turn to her and wave so she knows I heard her. I clean off Naga's ball again and pick it up.

"Come on girl!" I shout and she runs to me and leans down, her way of gesturing she wants to give me a ride back to the ship.

I hold on tight to her fur as she starts lightly running to the ship so I don't fall off, she could probably go faster if she was wearing her saddle. We get onto the ship and we take off.

.

.

.

After travelling for a few hours we finally see the giant metal city and it is beautiful. We soon landed and everyone was excited to see the metal city.

"Iris, I want you to stay on the airship with me," Lin says.

"It's her choice whether she wants to stay on the airship or not," Korra said and I shook my head.

"I don't want to make a big deal out of it Korra, I will stay on the ship," I told her and she sighed.

"If that's what you want," she said and I nodded. She gives me a kiss on the cheek. I walk up to Naga and pet her behind the ear.

"Just find the airbender and let's go, and don't tell anyone that Iris and I are here," Lin says and Korra rolls her eyes.

"You got it chief cranky pants," She says annoyed and the rest walk out. When the door shuts there's a silence.

"Lin," I say and she doesn't do or say anything that would indicate she heard me.

"Could you at least tell me why you didn't want me to go into the city," I say and after a few seconds of silence she turns to me.

"I will tell you once we are far away from here, I promise," She says in a much more calm voice so I decided to drop the subject.

.

.

.

After relaxing in my temporary room for a little while I decided to go to the bridge of the ship because I knew Korra and the others would be back soon. To my surprise Korra and the others were already back with an extra person.

"Is she the new airbender?" I asked and Korra shook her head no.

"Iris this is Su, and she's Lin's sister," Korra tells me and Su turns to face me and smiles. She then approaches me and brings me into a hug and I'm even more confused.

"Sorry for the unexpected hug, It's just so nice to finally meet my Aunt," She says and that surprised everyone in the room.

"Mom used to tell us stories about the person who was pretty much her sister, so when Lin and I were younger and had questions about you, we just started calling you Auntie Iris and Mom never corrected us," Su finished. I turned to Lin and she nodded basically saying it was true.

"I'm sorry I didn't know about you until now, but it is very nice to meet you," I say to her and she smiles.

.

.

.

"So why did you want me to stay on the ship?" I asked Lin as Su was showing everyone around.

"If she found out that you were here she would want us to stay a little longer so she can get to know you. She really wanted to meet you when she was really little, so I assumed it was still the same now," Lin said and I then walked up to Korra.

"Fill me in?" I whisper to her.

She told me that the sisters have not spoken in thirty years and she doesn't know the entire story. She also told me that the new airbender is Su's only daughter.

We then met her kids, first the two twins Wei and Wing, then Huan who loved art, and then we started walking up to a girl.

"This is my daughter, Opal," She introduces and she puts down her book.

"Wow Avatar Korra I can't believe you're here, you're so amazing," Opal says.

"It's great to meet you Opal," Korra says and then she turns to me.

"Spirit Iris, I have heard so much about you from Mom and grandma Toph," She says excitedly and I laugh.

"It's wonderful to meet you Opal and please just call me Iris," I told her and she nodded.

"Opal... that's a beautiful name," Bolin says to her and she tucks some of her hair behind her ear and blushes.

"I'm Bolin," He introduces himself, holding out his hand for her to shake.

"Opal, but you already knew that," She says blushing in a little bit of embarrassment.

There is then a little bit of an awkward silence that is broken by Lin who is just desperate to get out of here.

After some arguing it was decided that we will stay for a little while and we were set up in the guest bedrooms.

Before dinner later that night I watch on the steps outside as Korra teaches Opal a few airbending moves. I smile remembering that it hasn't even been a year since she first started learning airbending and now she's teaching someone.

"Spirit Iris," I turned around to see a guard. "I was told to tell you that dinner will be served soon and everyone should go to the dining room."

"Thank you, may I ask your name?" I ask the guard.

"My name is Kuvira," She answers, "It's nice to meet you Kuvira, and please just call me Iris." she nodded and started walking away.

"It's dinner time love!!" I shout towards the girls and they stop their airbending.

"We're coming!" Korra shouts back. They start running over to me and my beautiful girlfriend takes my hand and we go to dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1.2K 25
______________________________ ______________________ Book 1; Y/n daughter of Commander Bumi and M/n a fragile noble from the fire nation who died wh...
92K 3.3K 48
There is an old folklore about the Children of the Forest. They were mortal spirits who were the First Benders with the ability to travel freely to t...
129K 3.6K 87
WARNING- LONG CHAPTERS, BUT WORTH THE READ ↓↓↓ She was the younger sister, but she was taught to look after her older sister and keep her safe. Her w...
4.7K 123 10
"Dad?" she said. "Yes, Jinora?" His voice was distracted as he stared at the ground, deep in thought. "Do you think we'll be able to find the source...