My Guardian Angel. | EJ.

Autorstwa Charmreads101

Y/N is the daughter of one of the world's most well-known corporations, which is also a mafia organization. S... Więcej

Intro/Trigger warning.
Characters
Y/N's Life. 1
Reencounter. 2
Changes. 3
Protection. 4
Realization. 5
Suspicions. 6
Secrets. 7
Secrets Out. 8
Elizabeth's Party. 9
The Aftermath. 10
Consequences. 11
Love. 13
Reality. 14
Life. 15
Mine. 16
Reality check. 17
Reveals. 18
Closure. 19

My Guardian Angel. 12

986 44 161
Autorstwa Charmreads101

[Remember to vote and share!!!!!]

You awoke in a hospital bed feeling someone's hands on yours and hearing arguing but you felt so out of it that you weren't sure if you were dreaming or awake.

"I can't believe you." An unknown muffled voice says.

"I didn't ask you to help me."

"How THE FUCK could I not? If I wasn't there you would've died!" The room goes quite for ten seconds.

"Shhh you're going to wake her up."

"You're growing too attach to her! Did you forget the plan?" The room grows quite again for what feels like a minute until someone spoke again.

"If I wasn't there she would of died.... I can't live without her, when she left back then I was so miserable without her... she didn't even say anything...she just left."

I think I recognize this voice... but I'm not sure since I keep hearing a ringing sound in my ears. It just won't go away.

"Are you forgetting why you're even spending time with her?"

"Please shut the fuck up. You're going to wake her up."

"So what? You almost died because of her!"

"I rather die then live without her!"

"You're going to get yourself killed. I'm not going to always be here to save your ass you know. The gun was literally pointed to your fucking head! You're lucky I shot his arm and the guards cause if I didn't your ass would be dead!"

"Am I wrong for feeling this way? Don't you have someone who you want to protect with your life?"

"Of course I do..."

"So you must understand." His hands squeezes yours and you could feel him look at you.

"I thought you hated her....."

"I could never hate her... I never did.... Just the thought of losing her again... I can't do it. I really thought I lost her." You opened your eyes and close it immediately since you looked into the light. The two man quickly put on their black mask so you wouldn't know their identities.

As you finished rubbing your eyes, you looked around seeing them which frightens you, you knew they were there but the masks caught you off guard. He quickly moves his hands from yours and looks away from you.

"Why am I here? What's going on? Where's willow?... i-is she safe? What's happening to me? What happ-"

"You're going to be okay. Relax. You just have an concussion so you have to stay here until you're well." He says in a low tone sounding as if he was trying to impersonate Batman's voice.

He sounded goofy as hell.

"Who are you under there?" You say reaching out your hands and gently turning his chin so he could look at you. He doesn't say anything which causes you to roll your eyes.

You looked at your hospital gown along with a needle attached to your arm and listened to the beeping noises coming from the machine.

Damn.... I probably look horrendous right now.

"I know who you are." You say keeping your eyes away from him. "You have some explaining to do... Eren." You looked at him seeing his widening eyes.

"Helloooo chop chop you're taking too long."

"Don't fucking rush me." He says causing you to laugh and he joins you while taking off his mask and holds your hand in his again.

"Are you ok? How are you feeling?"

"I feel like shit.... But I always do so I'm fine." You moved your eyes to the other unknown guy and pointed to him. "Who's that?" Erens sighs and looks at him.

"You can remove your mask now... Reiner." Reiner takes off his mask and you gasp as you try to understand what is going on.

"Eren explain. Now." You say sitting up but feeling a sharp pain hit your head causing you to rub your head while groaning and laying back down.

"Are you sure you're ok? I can call back the nurse-"

"Stop stalling and explain."

"You can't tell anyone about this y/n I trust you."

"Eren hurry the fuck up you texting my patience's right now."

Eren looks at you then closes his eyes while sighing then opening them again. "Before I tell you-"

"Eren stop testing my patience." You pointed at him while glaring then looked down at how his fingers intertwined with yours. You and Eren's fingers just played with one another's unintentionally it was something you guys always did when you both were younger.

You looked back up at him seeing his cheeks covered in a red tint reminding you of when you guys would sit at the tree back in your hometown.

"Not you blushing." You start laughing causing him to look at you while glaring.

"The fuck you mean.... I'm not."

"Can y'all stop flirting did you forget I'm here?" Reiner says with a hint of annoyance in his tone. You completely forgot he was there.

"We're not flirting... that's not important. Eren explain."

"Reiner and I work for a youth organization... it's to train to become an FBI agent..."

"One of his missions was to stay close to you and gather more information about your father since we had a suspicions of him since he's been doing some illegal activity." Reiner says and you look at them with shock.

You didn't care about your dad but it still hurts knowing that all the moments and encounters between you and Eren were just a set up just to get information from you.

"After Eren found out that your dad killed his mother he planned to-"

"Reiner enough." Eren says quickly turning to him while glaring and clenching his jaw.

"Eren shut the fuck up. Reiner continue."

"Let's just say he was planning revenge." You looked at Eren with tears forming in yours eyes and pushed him away.

"Y/n."

"No! Don't fucking Y/n m-me! All this fucking time I should of stayed away from you! You told me I wasn't my father! So why were you going to include me in your fucking revenge? What were you going to do to me? How could you?! I trusted you!"

"Y/n please listen to me that was before I spent time with you! Before I realized that I-"

"Why did you even save me that day? You should of just let me kill myself!"

"Y/N!"

"Why did you save me from being crushed if you wanted me dead?!"

"What? I don't want you dead! You mean everything to me! I-"

"WHY DID YOU SAVE ME!?"

"WOULD YOU LET ME FUCKING SPEAK?!" A nurse opens the door to see what's happening.

"Is everything ok? Are you feeling ok miss?"

"I'll feel better once you let them out."

"Sir please exit the room-"

"Um No?! Y/n please listen to me!"

"Security!!!"

"You really gonna make her call security on us? You wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for me."

"Did I ASK you to save me Eren? You should of just let me die then I wouldn't have to suffer any longer."

"Stop talking like that."

"Get the fuck out Eren." They were both pulled out as you wished and before you knew it a week had passed. All of your friends kept asking what happened but you never told them. Eren texted you everyday writing long paragraphs apologizing to you but you never answered him but made sure it said read so he knew you saw it.

It was now the 18th of February the day you were leaving the hospital. You agreed to stay with Elizabeth for awhile since you were too scared of what to expect when going home. You did want to go for one reason and one reason only, to make sure willow was ok. She's too young to be in that type of environment.

When leaving the hospital you see Elizabeth waving with daisies in her hands.

"Hey y/n how are you feeling?"

"Hey Liz I'm feeling ok... thanks for the flowers how did you know daisies were my favorite?"

"Oh this isn't from me it's from Eren..."

Oh.

Your heart aches just hearing Eren's name. You took the flower's from her grasp and read the note attached to it.

I sincerely apologize, Y/n. As you can see, I kept my promise with the flowers.... I really want to see you so we can talk because I have so much to say to you. I miss you so much that all I want to do is be near you again. To hold you in my arms... I hope you're feeling better love, and please know that I'm always here to protect you. You mean everything to me.

Sincerely Your Guardian Angel.

You felt like tearing up but held yourself together and walked with Elizabeth to Devon's car and when going in the car you see Mikasa and Armin in the back looking at you with concern writing all over their faces.

You felt weak, needy, like you were a burden to their lives.

"Hey y/n! How are you?" Mikasa says trying to smile but you could tell she wanted to ask you many questions as you sat in the front.

"I'm alright... I'm sorry for worrying you guys."

"Gurl it's alright. But I do have one question." Elizabeth says as Devon begins driving. "Actually two..."

"Elizabeth."

"Please..."

"What is it?" She looks around at everyone and they all give her the just say it look. "What exactly happened?... And why didn't you want Eren to come?" You sighed and turned to look at them, they really did deserve an explanation for all that they did for you. They obviously really cared about you and just wanted to make sure you were doing ok.

"Yea... Eren seems lost without you and more angrier than usual. He slept over my house yesterday and kept saying your name in his sleep. He really needs you." Armin says and you felt your heart ache with the mention of his name. This whole week Eren has been texting you none stop apologizing and calling even tried visiting you multiple times.

"I'll talk to him later... as for what happened. I don't think I should tell y'all."

"Y/n this is starting to piss me the fuck off I'm not even gonna lie to you. They're afraid to say it but I'm not. We love and care for you and want to know what's going on the least you could do is tell us. Do you not trust us by now." Devon says while looking at you as you guys were at a stop light.

"I do trust y'all!"

"So why the fuck you ain't telling us shit?!"

"One calm that attitude down and two it's because you're going to look at me differently and I don't want to be looked at as someone who always needs help. I don't want to be a burden to y'all. Life is just so fucking hard whenever I'm happy something always comes and fucks it up!" You start shaking and crying which causes Devon to pull over and gives you a hug.

"I'm sorry for yelling." He says while giving you a hug.

"My dad abuses the hell out me. Ever since I could remember he's taught me how to shoot guns how to fight and even made me kill animals. He's so controlling and hits me so hard. He almost fucking killed me once!" You turn to see them stare at you with wide eyes. "You want to know the reason I never go out and y'all only see me at school?! It's cause I'm not allowed to go out! I can't do shit! I've tried to kill my self TWICE because of him. I was so bad to the point where I use to do drugs. I was addicted to that shit! I can't have my own life he just controls me like some damn puppet! B-but I don't want to be a puppet I want to live me fucking life! Being at your party Liz was one of the best nights Ive ever had in my entire life... but even so he almost killed me for going."

"Killed?!" They say in sync having tears in their eyes as they listened to you.

"But Eren saved me... he saved me from him." You held the flowers he gave you tightly but you didn't go into detail on how your father was in the mafia and didn't tell them about Eren being in an organization to become an FBI agent since some things just need to not be said. He trusted you not to say anything anyways.

Even though you were mad at him, you couldn't deny that you still cared and missed him so much. This week was torture without him. But that doesn't mean you forgave him, all those moments were a lie he didn't care about you all he wanted and searched for was information on your father. He even planned on harming you since you were related to your father which made him a hypocrite.

How can he say I'm not my father but plan something like that? Why train me to fight? Why save me from killing myself? Why save me from being crushed? What's the point?

You watched as they looked at you with tears in their eyes and sympathy. You hated this look it made you feel stupid, like you're not able to handle yourself.

"See! This is why I didn't want to say anything! Stop looking at me like that!"

"I'm such an idiot I've made you suffer by yourself for so long." Armin says as he looks at his hands not being able to look in your eyes. "I'm an horrible person."

"Armin stop-"

"No Y/n no matter what you say it's facts. I could of helped but didn't."

"But you already apologized and I forgive you. It's not like you knew it was this bad. It's fine honestly."

"But you need to stop trying to handle things on your own." Mikasa says as she takes your hand holding it tightly.

"It's what I'm use to... it's fine."

"But it's not! You shouldn't be handling this or even going through this shit!" Mikasa says looking angry like she was ready to fight someone at any second.

"Guys honestly I just want to take a nap. Devon can you please continue driving again?"

"Sure princess." He says and starts to drive off to
Elizabeth's apartment. You realized that it was actually in the same apartment complex as Eren's which causes you to feel nervous. You never been to her house before since you weren't allowed to go to anywhere.

"My parents aren't home but they know you're staying with us." She smiles at you as you all walked out the car. This is your first time really meeting her parents.

At 5:00-

A soft knock is heard as you lie in the guest room bed, but you choose to ignore it. You were dressed in Elizabeth's clothes , in a grey tank top and black biker shorts. You had Party by Beyoncé playing on the tv as you scrolled on tiktok and the door opens but you don't look to see who it was since you knew it was Elizabeth.

"I see you kept the flowers."

No

No

Elizabeth wouldn't let him in here without telling me.

"You look gorgeous."

Oh hell to the nah.

You sit up and look at the owner of the voice.

Authors note:
Hey y'all,  I'm making two books one about Y/n next door neighbor who turns out to be her stalker while the other is inspired by "all of us are dead" on Netflix.

I'm not sure which should be an Armin fanfic and which should be an Eren fanfic please tell me in the comments 😭

Or if you have a different book idea tell me, or have a show in mind you want me to make a fanfic version of it. Don't ignore 😭

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

299K 7.1K 56
"why don't you be a good girl for me, okay princess?" after a rough breakup, you and your best friends take a spontaneous trip to miami where you me...
51.5K 1.6K 33
A law student should know better than to let strangers into her house. No background check? No hesitation to open her heart and home wide to the like...
657K 21.2K 48
(Y/N) is a college freshman who has been sitting across from Eren Yeager her entire first semester of school. Despite her efforts, Eren refuses to ha...
106K 4.9K 44
Sight. You saw something you weren't supposed to see, something you never wanted to see and worst of all, something that cost you...a lot. In return...