Slow motion || Colby Brock

By bitchyvvitchy

In which a girl meets a boy at karaoke night More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four

nineteen

2.7K 59 12
By bitchyvvitchy

"You ready?" Colby asked with his eyebrow risen. We were in his room, and I was about to watch the first episode of The Attachment.

Since I couldn't watch it when it aired because of dance, we were going to watch together, right now.

I had snacks on my lap so I was ready for it. "Of course." He turns it on as I get comfortable.

I've seen all of their ghost video's up until this point. I was honestly excited to see it.

He's been hyping up the series for a while now, especially the ghost up Sam's ass.

We watched the whole fifty minute video in silence. I was intrigued the whole time.

I think it's cool they get to do things like this. They get to go to different places around the world to prove the paranormal.

It's their job, but they're doing something they love. And I couldn't be happier for them.

They're so passionate about what they do, I can see their eyes light up whenever they talk about it.

Even though I do worry about them when they do this stuff, I was happy they get to do things they love.

I would love to go with them one day, but it would have to be after season.

I hate to admit it, but Colby looked super good in this video. But he looks good in almost everything and anything.

When the video finished, he looked over at me. I could tell he was worried.

"What'd you think?" He asked worriedly. "I loved it. I can't wait to watch next weeks video." I admit to him.

He smiled a little bit. I could see him think for a moment. "Do you wanna go for a drive?" He asked hopeful.

I nodded so we got up. He grabbed his keys as we head out the door. We get in his car to drive.

I didn't know where he wanted to drive to, but if it meant alone time with Colby, then I'm okay with it.

He pulled out of his driveway and started driving. He had the windows rolled down since it felt good out.

It was dark out but I didn't mind, I liked seeing the lights. I started playing music as we rode.

As Colby drove, he had one hand on the wheel, the other resting on the center console.

My heart started racing as I got a thought in my head. Before I could overthink it, I reached my hand out.

I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers together. I look up at Colby to see he was smiling to himself.

I feel like if he didn't want to hold my hand, he would've lightly swatted me away.

But he squeezed my hand once it was fully interlaced. I smiled at the thought.

I'm happy he didn't say anything about it. We drove in a comfortable silence for a while.

All we could hear was the music playing and the wind from the windows.

Before I know it, we were coming up to something. I couldn't make it out though so I look over at Colby.

"Wanna take a walk with me?" He asked softly. I furrowed my eyebrows towards him.

"Are you killing me?" I tease a little bit. A small laugh escapes his mouth as he turns the car off.

Looks like we're doing this. I follow him out of the car and notice we're on a giant hill.

Once we start walking, I realize we're at the Hollywood sign. We were walking out behind it, looking at the city.

In all my years of living here, I'm surprised I've never been here.

I mean, yes, I've been to the Hollywood sign, but never to this specific spot.

It was honestly super pretty. "I come here a lot to think." Colby spoke up.

I turned over to him to see he was a couple feet ahead of me.

There's no one like Colby, I swear. He's down to earth and super sweet.

He's the biggest momma's boy, which I think is adorable. He's super genuine and humble.

You can tell that he never got big headed from his popularity on Youtube.

When I met him back in October, I never thought he would mean this much to me.

After Ethan, I never thought I was going to gain feelings for someone else. Especially to Colby.

I don't know how Colby did it. It's like he opened his arms up and I just fell into them.

I think that's the difference between Ethan and Colby. I fell in love with the idea of Ethan.

But I'm starting to fall for Colby by getting to know him.

"Cassie?" I hear Colby ask, him pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" I ask, not knowing what he was previously talking about.

"You okay?" I nodded my head, not wanting him to worry. I told him I was fine so I started walking towards him.

I've never been this close to the Hollywood sign before. We sit down in front of it and look out at the distance.

I've never seen Hollywood like this, but I really like it. We were quiet for a minute.

But as I stared at the distance, I could feel him start to stare at me. I turn to him, and he didn't even bother with looking away.

I could feel myself start to turn red. "What?" It made me nervous on why he was looking at me.

He shook his head as he admired me. "You just look really pretty right now." Thankfully it was dark out so he wouldn't see how red I am.

I just hid my face in my arm, not because I was embarrassed, but because it was really sweet.

"I know you're blushing." We're both getting brave tonight. There must be something in the water.

"You need to shut your mouth." I laugh at him. He laughs a little as he looks at me.

"What? I can't talk about how pretty you are?" He asks me as I scrunch my nose at him.

I wasn't used to getting hyped up like this. Ethan would call me pet names, but nothing like this.

I honestly liked hearing it come from his mouth. "You can. I'm just not used to hearing it." I admit to him.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Did Ethan not tell you?" He asked causing me to shake my head.

"Only in the beginning." I admit to him. He scooted closer to me, looking into my eyes.

Mine were starting to adjust in the darkness, seeing him better now.

I could tell he was thinking about something intensely. I can feel our bond shifting as we sat here.

It was was a good thing too. "You deserve to hear it everyday." He told me sincerely.

"When'd you get so romantic?" I ask, pointing out that I've never seen this side of him.

I liked it though, it was really sweet. "I've always been like this." He shrugged towards me.

I didn't even care about the view anymore. I was just focused on Colby.

I wouldn't say I'm in love with Colby. But I'm definitely gaining feelings for him.

And I don't want them stopping. I could see his eyes go down to my lips and then to my eyes.

Is this is it? Are we about to kiss? He starts to slowly lean in. I start to lean in too, slowly closing my eyes.

When our lips first touch, it was soft and pure. It was like he was scared to touch me, that I would break.

I could feel electricity flow through my veins while we kissed.

He cupped my face as he deepened the kiss. I want this feeling to never go away. We pulled away a minute later to catch our breaths.

We both had big ass grins on our faces. I don't know where this leads us, but I think it's going to be a good thing.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to that." He cheekily told me.

I'd have to agree with him. Colby's an amazing person.

And I'm happy to be falling for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3K 23
In which a girl kisses a stranger because of a dare
15.7K 650 29
ใƒŸโ˜… "๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ค" โ˜…ๅฝก In which two people meet at college Colby Brock au
10.7K 349 18
In which a boy and girl find each other after two years Alive sequel
52.5K 795 21
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚ In which two influencers meet