Testing His Limits

By wydyouwannaknow

[COMPLETED] "You were mine the second you stepped foot in my club. He growled into my ear making my whole bod... More

CHARACTER NAME AESTHETIC♥️
01- Adeline Knight- A night at the club
02- Lorenzo Devlin- Something new
03- Adeline Knight- Yes- what?
04- Lorenzo Devlin- such a good girl
05- Adeline Knight- misunderstandings
06- Adeline Knight- who do you belong to?
07- Adeline Knight- Punishment
08- Adeline Knight- Jealousy 
09- Adeline Knight- Don't test me.
10- Adeline Knight- Fuck you
11- Adeline Knight- Melissa
12- Adeline Knight- "Ice- Cream"
13- Adeline Knight- Just a kiss
14- Adeline Knight- What's your choice?
15- Adeline Knight- Pure Bliss
16- Adeline Knight- Lorenzo's Scar
17- Lorenzo's Flashback- Tattoos and love
18- Adeline Knight- Alexander Knox?
20- Lorenzo Devlin- Playing With Fire.
21- Adeline Knight- Surprise turned disaster
22- Adeline Knight- Why am I here?
23- Lorenzo Devlin- Secrets To keep
~•<New book!!>•~
24- Adeline Knight- Party?
25- Lorenzo Devlin- He's as good as gone
26- Adeline Knight- Mistrust
27- Adeline Knight- Fear
28- Adeline Knight- Everything's fine, kinda...
29- Lorenzo Devlin- Guilt
30- Adeline Knight- Confrontation
31- Lorenzo Devlin- Back to normal
32- Adeline Knight- such a tease
33- Adeline Knight- uh- oh
34- Adeline Knight- Mile high club
35- Loreonzo Devlin- Mr. Blonde
36- Adeline Knight- Apologizing
37- Adeline Knight- being taught a lesson
Author's note
I'm backkkk :)
38- Lorenzo Devlin- Lock it up
39- Adeline Knight- candlelit dinner
40- Adeline Knight- The most wonderful thing
•Epilouge•

19- Adeline Knight- "Did you finish?"

15.8K 236 74
By wydyouwannaknow

Quick question: If I were to make another book but with a female dom and male sub, would you guys read it? Of course it would still have a plot but with A lot of smut for you thirsty whores 😏

I've wanted to write one for a while but didn't know if you all would actually want to read it.😕
Please comment your answer, I'd really appreciate it. ♥️
Anyways, back to the story.
———————

I was able to get nothing done after Alexander left. The more I thought about what he said, the more my head started to hurt.

My mind fell back into the deep hole where I tried my hardest to get out of years ago. I went to years of therapy to get rid of those nightmares and now it's all coming back again.

I buried my face in the palms of my hands as tears started to, on its own, voluntarily stream down my face.

I sat at my desk sobbing and trying to figure out what I did wrong in my past life to deserve this.

I never wanted to know how my father died. But that was also because there was no lead and the police has closed the claim, making it impossible for anyone to dig anything out.

Now that Alexander was here, I could figure out what caused my father death. But now that the chance is in front of me, I don't even have to courage to take it.

How pathetic.

My phone suddenly rang and Lorenzo's contacts appeared on my screen.

I quickly wiped the tears off my face so that I could answer the phone.

"Hi, baby." I heard him say from the other side of the phone.

"Hi." I replied, choking on my tears.

"Is everything okay baby?" He asked, sounding concerned.

"Yes, everything's alright." I replied, sniffling.

"Would you like me to come pick you up now?" He asked, I could hear some shuffling and some keys.

"Yes, please." I said, smiling.

"Okay baby. I'll be there in 10."

"Okay. I love you." I said, fidgeting with the ends of my skirt. 

"I love you too, Mi amore." He replied, before ending the call.

I moved the files that I had looked through today to one side and saw something unfamiliar on my desk.

I picked up the car from my table and examined it.

~~~~~~~~
Alexander Knox.
Leader of the Russian Mafia.
000-000-0000
~~~~~~~~

Russian Mafia? Is this a joke?

I slid the card in the pocket of my jacket and left my office.

I'll take a look at it when I'm home.

As I rode down in the elevator, all that I wanted tonight, was for Lorenzo to make me forget everything that has happened today.

I am confident in his skills that he can. No one makes me feel the way that he does and right now, that's all that I need.

——————

"Adeline." I heard Lorenzo's voice say, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry." I said, shaking my head and taking my hand out of my pocket.

I was repeatedly running my fingers over the card that was left on my desk and didn't even notice.

"You haven't even eaten anything. Are you sure everything alright?" He asked, waiving for a waiter.

"I think I just need some rest." I lied.

"Okay." He said, frowning. "I'll take you home then."

I nodded.

The car ride home was filled with silence and I didn't know if I wanted to choose to sit in it or work up the courage to speak.

Thankfully, I didn't have to choose.

"We're here." He said getting out of the car.

I watched as he walked around the front of the car and opened the door for me.

I stepped out and watched as he closed the door behind me.

"Look, I'm sorry abou..." I started to say but Lorenzo just put a finger to my lips to shush me.

"It's okay, amore." He said, pulling me in and embracing me in his arms.

The warmth of his body comforted me but made me feel vulnerable all at the same time.

I lifted me head again so that I was looking up at him. His dark eyes sparkled a beautiful sparkle like a star in the sky, making me smile.

"What?" He asked, smiling.

"Nothing." I giggled. "Let's go inside."

Walking into my own house feels different when I'm with Lorenzo. There's a tension in the air that isn't normally there.

A feeling of happiness and bliss.

"I've been longing to take a bath, you can go ahead and go to bed. I'll come join you as soon as I'm done." I said, kissing his cheek and heading my room to get to my bathroom.

Before I could get far, he grabbed me by the waist to turn me around so that I was facing him and wrapped his hand around my throat, backing me against the wall.

His eyes were eager and so full of lust that made me completely soaked, which doesn't help that fact that I didn't choose to wear underwear in this pencil skirt.

He then unexpectedly let go of me and put his face in his hands, making me feel empty, and frankly speaking, horny.

That was exactly what I needed to take mind off things and he just took it away from me.

"Sorry, you had a long day. I don't want you to feel too overwhelmed." With that said, we walked into my room as I followed to get to my bathroom.

If he won't fix my problem, then I'll do it myself.

I gathered my things to get ready to shower and saw Lorenzo laying in my bed looking back at me.

"Don't keep me waiting too long." He said, giving me a weak smile.

I could tell that there's something that he wasn't telling me but I decided not to ask.

I nodded and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the bath to the right temperate and started getting undressed.

As soon as the water was filled to where I wanted it, I got in, feeling the warmth of that water swallowing me in and keeping me in comfort.

I moved my fingers down to my clit and started to move them in tight circles, my eyes fluttering closed as I thought about his hands teasing me in all the right ways.

I placed my other hand on my breasts, kneading it like he had done before, making me even more wet than I already am.

I felt the built up need that was aching in my core intensify as I moved my fingers from teasing my clit to thrusting it into my pussy, making it harder to suppress my moans as I thought about how his fingers would skillfully move in and out of my needy core.

And as I felt myself release, I couldn't help but let a moan escape my lips that was a little louder than I had intended.

I drained the tub and rinsed off my body, throwing on a oversized t-shirt so that I could go panty less.

When I got out of the bathroom, I saw that Lorenzo was already asleep in my bed.

I closed the table lamp and laid in bed, situating myself in a comfortable position under the covers.

Before I was able to get comfortable though, I felt the familiar pair of strong arms grip my waist, pulling my back against his bare chest.

"Did you finish in there? Or would you like me to help you?" He said, pushing against me even more so that I felt his hard length on my back, as his hot breath tickled my neck.

I felt his hands slowly moving down to my lower reigns and I was horny again, I was never able to completely finish after my first night with Lorenzo.

"No panties?" He chuckled, sliding the front of my shirt up. "You little slut."

His fingers found its way to my clit and traced circles around it, teasingly, reminding me of what I did in the tub. "Your so wet for me love."

"Mmm...." I groaned.

"Your a mess for me already aren't you?" He chuckled, quickening his pace.

"Please—" I whimpered, trying to form words.

"Let you cum?" He said cutting me off. "Too bad you already did in the bathroom."

He removed his fingers from my clit and pressed a kiss to my forehead. "Goodnight." Leaving me to not being able to finish again.

——————
The next chapter is in Lorenzo's POV, should I stick to one or the other? I can't decided but I enjoy writing Adeline's POV so I've done more of her opposed to his.

Published- 4/10/22
Word count- 1468
♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 53.9K 42
"Your not my boss...cause I've not agreed to work for you ...I don't want to anymore so you can keep your offer" I shouted. He smirked. "Who says i'...
169K 4K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...
2.2M 66.4K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
9.9M 213K 37
BEING REWRITTEN AND EDITED 🧡 RATED #1 in #Wolfpack, #Kinky, #Submissive, #adultfiction, #softbdsm, #bdsmcommunity, #alpha and #Eroticromance!!!! Upd...