Jungkook Imagines

By gayforddlovato

(Book 2/7) requested đź’ś imagines with Jungkook of BTS Requests are always open! Message me for any you may... More

waking him for cuddles when you can't sleep
you won't take off his hoodie
he comes home to find you asleep
he falls asleep on you
periods (requested)
safe with me (requested)
you slip in the shower (requested)
thunder (requested)
you make out (requested)
a reporter pushes your one-year-old (requested)
you're pregnant and get hit in the airport (requested)
wake up - BTS eighth member (requested)
his birthday (requested)
getting caught making out (requested)
calling him daddy (requested)
wake up - part two - BTS eighth member (requested)
3D (requested)
you lose a loved one (requested)
you break down in front of him (requested)
telling him that you were in a bad relationship (requested)
you get hurt filming 3D (requested)
telling him that you were in a bad relationship - part two (requested)
he sings you to sleep (requested)
seeing your parents after the release of seven (requested)
seeing your parents again after the release of 3D (requested)
he's drunk and doesn't recognize you (requested)

breakdowns (requested)

4.4K 81 9
By gayforddlovato

Looking at the time on the clock, you let out a sigh of boredom before turning off the tv and reaching for your phone.

It's late in the evening, almost nine, and you've been trying to keep yourself occupied throughout the day.

You just finished binge-watching the show you've been wanting to see lately and since there's still no sign of Jungkook coming home anytime soon, you've got to find another way to keep yourself occupied.

You miss him a lot.

You've got a couple of days off and this is the first one of them. You're finding it to be much more boring and lonely than you thought it would be, simply because you thought you'd have some time with your sweet boyfriend.

But, sadly, things didn't work out that way and he had to spend the day in the studio today.

You understand and you're not upset in the slightest about the situation.

You understand that, as an idol, he doesn't get to pick and choose what he can do and how he can spend his days.

He had no choice but to go into the studio, as he and the boys have a lot to do right now, and as much as you wanted to spend some time together, things just didn't work out that way today.

After scrolling through social media for a few minutes, you became bored once more and decided that you'd pick up a book to read instead.

Locking your phone, you grabbed your book that was on your nightstand and opened it to the page you last read.

Just as you started to read the next couple of sentences, your phone started to ring.

You hoped it was Jungkook. But, to your surprise, you saw that it was Hoseok calling.

"Hobi? Hey, what's up?" You asked as you closed your book, bookmarking the page, before putting it to the side.

"Y/N? Are you busy?"

"No. Why? Is everything alright?" You asked, starting to feel nervous by the tone of his voice.

"Not exactly. Something's wrong with Jungkook."

"What?" You asked as you scooted towards the edge of the bed, fingers tangled in your hair due to the anxiety you were beginning to feel.

"I think he's having a bit of a breakdown. Taehyung and Namjoon are trying to calm him down but nothing's helping. He's stressed and he's missing you and he's not doing great right now. Can you come down to the studio?"

"Yes, of course! Tell him that I'm on my way."

You ended the call before grabbing your keys and your phone before rushing down the stairs and out the door.

It only took you a few minutes to arrive at the building and you hurried inside before rushing to the boys' studio.

Being here so many times with Jungkook before, you know the entire place by heart, and so it only took a minute or two for you to get to the boys' studio.

Knocking on the door, you waited for it to open, and when you did Jimin was standing there.

He breathed out a sigh of relief upon seeing your face before pulling you in for a hug.

"Thank you for coming so soon." He said and closed the door behind you. "We can't get him to calm down."

Jungkook was sitting on the floor, breathing heavily as he kept his tattooed fingers tangled in his dark hair. Taehyung and Namjoon were still by his side, trying hard to get him to open up about what exactly was wrong, while the other boys stood around anxiously watching him fall apart.

But they all felt a rush of relief when they saw you, knowing that if anyone can help him through this, it's going to be you.

"Jungkook," you softly spoke as you knelt on the floor in front of him.

Taehyung and Namjoon stood up, all of the boys now standing across the room so you could find out what was wrong with Jungkook.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

He seemed to find a little comfort in you being there right away, as he quickly lifted his head and pulled you into his arms for a tight hug.

You buried your face in his neck and rubbed his back as he held you close, squeezing his eyes shut as he felt the weight of the world lift from his shoulders.

"Hoseok called me. He said you weren't doing well. Do you want to talk to me? Tell me what's bothering you."

He let out a shaky breath and held you a little tighter.

"I'm so stressed out." He quietly spoke. "There's so much to do and I feel so much pressure this time around."

Comebacks aren't exactly easy on your boyfriend, or any of the boys, for that matter.

But Jungkook always pushes himself to do his very best. He pushes himself so hard, too hard sometimes.

You can always tell when he's overwhelmed and you always do your best to help him through it.

But you haven't seen him like this before. It's as though he worries his best isn't good enough anymore, as if, no matter what he does or how hard he tries, he's just not doing as well as he once did.

Of course, that couldn't be further from the truth and it was all just his anxiety getting the best of him under the pressure and stress he and the boys are facing.

"Since the last comeback, we've gotten a lot of new fans, and I worry that I might not do as good as I did before and that I might let someone down. I don't feel as though I'm doing good enough right now."

"Jungkook, that's not true." You said as you pulled away from the hug so you could cup his cheeks in your hands.

His eyes stayed locked with yours as you gazed at him in adoration.

"I know you're going through a lot right now and I know sometimes, through the immense pressure, you tend to crumble. You push yourself so hard but you don't have to do that. Because your best will always be good enough. Your fans love you so much. They love you for who you are, just the way you are."

He looked away from your eyes with a heavy sigh.

"Babe, look at me."

He did as you said, his brown eyes locking with yours once more.

"I know comebacks aren't always easy on you. But you're going to do wonderfully. You always do such a great job. You could never let anyone down. If anyone is somehow dissatisfied with this new music you guys are making, then that's their problem. The fans that truly love the seven of you and are in it for life with you, they'll love whatever you put out."

"You think so?"

"Are you kidding? Yes! I know so. Because you're so much more loved than you even realize. You've got so many fans so excited about this comeback that will support you all no matter what. They'll be so proud of you, all of you. You're amazing, Kookie. You're such a star. The world knows that. I believe in you, your fans believe in you, the boys believe in you, and you need to believe in yourself too."

He put his forehead on yours, exhaling shakily.

"I know you're stressed but I'm here for you. The boys are here for you. You're going to do an amazing job. Don't push yourself. Don't worry too much. Don't stress yourself out. Everything is going to be fine and this album, just as all the others you've all created, is going to be brilliant. I just know it."

He cracked a smile before brushing his hand across the small of your back.

"I love you."

"I love you too." You spoke softly.

"And I miss you. I want to spend some time with you but I can't and it hurts me."

You rubbed his shoulders in comfort.

"Actually, I think that's something that you really need right now," Namjoon spoke, making you and Jungkook look over at him. "With how stressed you are and the fact that you just had a breakdown from it all, you need some time with y/n. It's getting late. Go home."

"But we still have so much to do-"

"Jungkook," Namjoon interrupted. "Go home. It's only a couple of hours early and you genuinely need some time to calm down. Go home, get some rest. Spend some time with your girl. It's fine."

He was hesitant to agree but with the rest of the boys agreeing with Namjoon, knowing this is what's best for him right now, he agreed.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said as you walked to the door with him, hand in hand.

"Yeah. Have a good night." Namjoon smiled.

"Rest up and relax," Jin said, hugging you both.

"Thank you for coming, y/n. What would we ever do without you?" Hoseok asked as he gave you a quick hug.

"Don't mention it. I'm always happy to help any of you, especially Jungkook."

The boys all hugged you quickly, so happy to see how much happier and calm Jungkook seemed to be now, all thanks to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 12.1K 122
PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION đź’ž Hello, lovelies! Someone recently asked me if I could create a book full of my imagines that I've written so far that...
2.6M 61.3K 190
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. Note May 24, 2023: BTS IMAGINES IS UNDERG...
572K 14.1K 199
REQUESTS CLOSED Might as well since I don't see many of theses up. Requests are always open unless told other wise. This will contains regular prefer...
1.4M 26.1K 198
These are bts imagines that I have wrote. Please don't take my stories without my permission. I do take requests just message me and I'll answer. Als...